Custom Wedding Stationery!

Paper Daisies Stationery specializes in designing unique custom wedding invitations, save the dates, programs and any customized stationery the bride might need. Our passion is providing each bride with a unique personalized experience in designing her wedding stationery.

Signs, Custom Invitations, Coasters, Escort + Place Cards, Menus, Programs, Seating Charts, Table Numbers, Thank You Cards, Paper Goods, Embossing, Engraving, Letterpress, Printing, Save-The-Dates, Online Invitations, Wedding Invitations, Invitations + Paper Goods

07ca00f0 7e34 4e38 ba58 5f372a4094da~rs 100
771ca283 cad1 47cb 9d5f 94e8c360e3be~rs 100
D5539e19 8bbd 4a86 b4c8 d7be04c6c773~rs 100

5494 Peachtree Road, Chamblee, GA (470) 299-3770
PINTEREST

100% recommend this vendor!

Reviewed on 11/03/2014 Carolina

Paper Daisies Stationery is top notch! We basically did all of our paper products for the wedding through them and couldn't be more pleased with the level of service Lisa and her team offers. Everything turned out flawless and they were extremely responsive, helpful and timely... Read More during the whole process. We will definitely be working with them again in the future! I can't recommend this vendor enough - you won't be disappointed and your guests will be in awe of how beautiful everything turns out!!

Great wedding paper products!

Reviewed on 10/28/2014 Greg S

I used Paper Daisies for my invitations, signs at the wedding, and items for the welcome bags. I couldn't have been more happy with all the products we received and the ordering/design process. I had multiple people tell me they were the best invitations they had ever seen. Lisa... Read More is very upfront with all the cost and willing to tailor the invitation to meet your budget. The design process was incredibly easy and a lot of fun. Designing everything with Paper Daisies was one of my favorite parts of the wedding planning because they made it so easy, were incredibly friendly, and had amazing ideas!

The BEST stationery and service!

Reviewed on 10/27/2014 Nancy A

As the mother of the bride, I recently had the pleasure to work with Lisa at Paper Daisies Stationery. What a delight and a pleasure she and the rest of the staff were! Because my daughter (the bride) constantly traveled for her job, we were rather late in ordering cocktail... Read More napkins, menu cards, welcome box itineraries, church programs, schedule of events cards, escort cards, and more. Not to worry! Lisa literally worked night and day to take our sloppily-written text and mish-moshed ideas and turn every item into an elegant, beautiful piece of stationery for the wedding. Her artistic ability is amazing. She responded immediately to every email I sent and her turnaround time for all items was incredibly fast. Her creativity, experience, and total dedication to our needs surpassed all expectations. She coordinated all the stationery items in intricate detail and brought a high level of class and sophistication to the ceremony and the reception. She even designed a monogram for my daughter and her fiance that appeared on the high-quality napkins, menus, programs, etc.,and which also was projected onto the walls of the Fox Theatre Ballroom at the reception. Everything was an absolute WOW. I highly recommend Paper Daisies for all of your stationery needs. You will be very pleased indeed with their quality and exceptional service!

Reviewed on 4/08/2018 Jim S

I don't know why anyone would order any wedding stationary from anyone but Paper Daisies! Originally we ordered my daughter's wedding invitations from Lisa but after receiving so many wonderful comments we also ordered the Wedding Program Booklets, Reception Menus, Escort Cards,... Read More Welcome Boxes, Welcome Box Tags, and Welcome Itineraries! This was for a 300 person wedding out of town and everything was customized and delivered on time to the Wedding Planner a week in advance! Even the Wedding Planner was gushing about how great everything looked! I would not consider trusting anyone else to handle the the stationary for such an important event! Thank you Lisa...I will always be grateful to you and your team for the wonderful job you did and how responsive you were to every request I had!

Reviewed on 1/09/2018 Tommy N

From the moment I walked into Paper Daisies for the initial wedding invitation selection, to seeing the beautiful menus on the place setting at the reception, Lisa and Windsor did an incredible job making everything perfect. Their number one goal is the bride’s happiness. They... Read More created my save the dates, invitations, signs, programs, fans and dinner menus each noting our unique initial and theme. The entire process was enjoyable, easy and exactly what I envisioned. I highly recommend your first planning stages begin at Paper Daises. Their knowledge and expertise is exceptional!

Reviewed on 11/16/2017 Caroline S

We ordered our wedding invitations and programs/fans from Paper Daisies. I was really pleased with everything. They were beautiful, classic, but still unique. I would definitely recommend them.

Reviewed on 10/24/2017 Jennifer E

Absolutely BEAUTIFUL paper products. Molly was amazing to work with and helped guide me through the process. She worked with me to make sure I was obsessed with everything that we used in my wedding. I would HIGHLY recommend using Paper Daisies for all of your wedding paper good... Read More needs :) We got so many compliments on our gift boxes, party invitations, and ceremony programs.

Reviewed on 10/16/2017 Jesssica R

Paper Daises is a paper lovers' dream come to true! One of the things I was most excited about in wedding planning was the design/paper aspects - after using a different company for my Save the Date, I came to Paper Daises for my invitation suite and day of stationary and was... Read More so happy with the experience from the consultation to picking up my finished products. They have great connections with calligraphers (Moya is amazing!) and had such an organized portal for me to view all my drafts. I absolutely loved working with the team - Lisa and Molly answered every question and considered every edit or suggestion I had. They have a lot of great packages if you're not sure of your design, or if you have something in mind, they are ready to roll with your ideas. They are creative, organized, and professional! My only regret is not using them for our Save the Date and sooner in the process. I truly give them my highest recommendation!

Reviewed on 10/13/2017 Lauren L

Lisa and everyone on the Paper Daisies team are absolute visionaries. I presented them with an overall aesthetic for my invitations and every singe detail all the way to day of stationary was executed in the most professional and creative fashion. Not only was I amazed with the... Read More out come of each entity but the service and overall experience was truly a pleasure. I still have guests saying it was the best invitation they've ever gotten! Highly recommended and highly praised!

Reviewed on 10/12/2017 Madison B

Lisa and her team are beyond phenomenal. Took my vision to a whole new level and turned it into reality! Every detail was perfect and so beautiful. Worth every penny! Highly recommend.

Reviewed on 10/12/2017

We used Paper Daisies Stationery for our daughters May wedding and could not have been more pleased with all of the outcomes. They designed a beautiful save the date, invitation, Thank You note, and all of our day of stationery and signs. The look was the perfect finishing... Read More touch to the carefully crafted look we were going for. My daughter and I are not very creative so it was so nice to work with a team that could take our description then turn it into the look we were hoping for. Molly was our initial contact but she had to take a medical leave in the middle of the process and the whole Paper Daisies team jumped in to make sure we had everything we needed for wedding day. I would recommend them for any occasion.

Reviewed on 5/10/2017 Ali M

Molly at Paper Daisies was great to work with. She handled our Save the Dates, Invitations, and Menus. The invitations were very elaborate, and Molly nailed our design! She was able to incorporate all of our ideas, and found some incredible graphics that would have been very... Read More difficult for others to replicate. She was very communicative, and when complications arouse, she took care of them swiftly. Thanks to Molly and Paper Daisies!

Reviewed on 4/20/2017 Caroline A

I loved working with Paper Daisies and would recommend them to anyone. Molly and Lisa are both a pleasure to work with and have a great eye for design. I had planned to print some things myself but ended up using Paper Daisies for everything (save the dates, invitations, thank... Read More you notes, menus, programs, welcome boxes, etc.) because their work was so impressive. I cannot recommend them highly enough!

Reviewed on 4/20/2017 Maggie M

Paper Daisies was awesome and very easy to work with. Molly was such a big help in picking out different options that went with my style. Our stationery turned out fabulously and I could not recommend them more!

Reviewed on 10/31/2016 Callie D

The second I met Lisa, I loved her. We met with a ton of stationery companies and Paper Daisies impressed us on a different level. They spent a lot of time really getting to know us as a couple and spent SO much time coming up with creative and custom ideas that were reflective... Read More of who we are as a couple. Not once did they say "no" or "we don't do that" it was always "We love that idea! Let's figure out how to make it work" and then magically it was done. People will not stop talking about all of our paper at our wedding (especially our invitations) and how stunning everything looked. If you want the personal touch, you want Paper Daisies. They feel like family to us now!

Reviewed on 10/06/2016 Mary Leith L

Absolutely LOVED working with Paper Daisies!! Molly did a fabulous job creating our save the dates, invitations, programs, koozies, napkins, etc. while keeping everything fun and stress free! Very responsive and easy to work with while paying attention to every detail to ensure... Read More all parties involved were in love with the final product!

Reviewed on 10/04/2016 Sara A

Fantastic!!!! Paper Daisies is amazing. They exceeded my expectations for the wedding. We had several guests use them after our wedding they were so impressed!

Reviewed on 10/03/2016 Windsor G

I had such an amazing experience with Paper Daisies! Lisa really turned my vision into a reality. And it wasn't just my beautiful invitations, but all the signage and programs were just perfect! It really was the finishing touch! LOVED these guys!!!

Reviewed on 9/21/2016 Alyson A

Molly at Paper Daisies was a delight. She was extremely helpful with explaining all of our options, pricing and indulging me in all of my crazy requests! The final products were beautiful and the logo she designed is something I hope to keep re-purposing with future orders.... Read More Thank you Molly!

Reviewed on 9/11/2016 Shannan F

I 100% recommend Paper Daisies! They produce beautiful products and are incredibly easy to work with. I knew very quickly that they would be making my wedding invitations and when I finally received them they were more than I could have ever hoped for!

Reviewed on 6/11/2016

Paper Daisies was awesome to work with...They were very creative, had great ideas and beautiful products. I only used them for the day of stationery but i am sorry that i did not use them earlier in the process for the save the dates and invitations..They made everything look... Read More so coordintated , sopisticated and "first class". They were easy to communicate with for both ideas and proofs, edits and corrections, with their softward program. Things were completed when promised and on a very timely basis They took all the angst out of this portion of the event for me and I was so glad my wedding planner recommended them to us...

Reviewed on 5/18/2016 Cara T

I loved every bit of my experience with Paper Daisies and working with Lisa, the owner, was an incredible experience. Lisa and the Paper Daisies team took my vision and brought it to life with amazing attention to detail including the gorgeous color scheme. I loved using Paper... Read More Daisies for everything from my invitations to thank you notes to wedding day signage and received so many compliments on the cuteness of my paper products. The ordering sheet and printed calligraphy (including how to address the invitations!) was incredibly helpful and offered a way to do a 'one stop shop' at a live version of Pinterest. Then my husband coordinated with the Paper Daisies team to order stationary with my new last name and had our vows printed within our color scheme PLUS got the stamp for our last name together. That was all done without my knowledge and was such a tremendous supply. Not only would I highly recommend Paper Daisies for a wedding, I would ABSOLUTELY use Paper Daisies for any event where I need printed ANYTHING. LOVED THEM!

Reviewed on 5/17/2016 Ashley M

Paper Daisies did a lovely job creating our floral stationery for our invitation suite and day of stationery. Molly was easy to work with and super responsive to all concerns and questions. She designed exactly what I had in mind for our stationery's theme. Everything was... Read More beautifully coordinated on our day!

Reviewed on 5/17/2016 Amanda M

LOVED working with Molly and the whole Paper Daisies team. They were so patient and quick with their turnaround. Very affordable. They paid attention to the details and created the most perfect custom invitation suite for our wedding. Our last name, Peacock, made it easy to go... Read More overboard with feathers everywhere but they kept it classy and subtle. They did our invitations, cake topper and koozies. So perfect! Can't wait to use them again for our next event. 100% recommend!

Reviewed on 4/28/2016 Blaine H

AMAZING! I am so happy with everything Paper Daisies designed. They truly went above and beyond to make sure everything was perfect for my wedding.