Custom Wedding Stationery!

Paper Daisies Stationery specializes in designing unique custom wedding invitations, save the dates, programs and any customized stationery the bride might need. Our passion is providing each bride with a unique personalized experience in designing her wedding stationery.

Signs, Custom Invitations, Coasters, Escort + Place Cards, Menus, Programs, Seating Charts, Table Numbers, Thank You Cards, Paper Goods, Embossing, Engraving, Letterpress, Printing, Save-The-Dates, Online Invitations, Wedding Invitations, Invitations + Paper Goods

5494 Peachtree Road, Chamblee, GA (404) 667-8336
PINTEREST

100% recommend this vendor!

Reviewed on 11/03/2014 Carolina

Paper Daisies Stationery is top notch! We basically did all of our paper products for the wedding through them and couldn't be more pleased with the level of service Lisa and her team offers. Everything turned out flawless and they were extremely responsive, helpful and timely... Read More during the whole process. We will definitely be working with them again in the future! I can't recommend this vendor enough - you won't be disappointed and your guests will be in awe of how beautiful everything turns out!!

Great wedding paper products!

Reviewed on 10/28/2014 Greg S

I used Paper Daisies for my invitations, signs at the wedding, and items for the welcome bags. I couldn't have been more happy with all the products we received and the ordering/design process. I had multiple people tell me they were the best invitations they had ever seen. Lisa... Read More is very upfront with all the cost and willing to tailor the invitation to meet your budget. The design process was incredibly easy and a lot of fun. Designing everything with Paper Daisies was one of my favorite parts of the wedding planning because they made it so easy, were incredibly friendly, and had amazing ideas!

The BEST stationery and service!

Reviewed on 10/27/2014 Nancy A

As the mother of the bride, I recently had the pleasure to work with Lisa at Paper Daisies Stationery. What a delight and a pleasure she and the rest of the staff were! Because my daughter (the bride) constantly traveled for her job, we were rather late in ordering cocktail... Read More napkins, menu cards, welcome box itineraries, church programs, schedule of events cards, escort cards, and more. Not to worry! Lisa literally worked night and day to take our sloppily-written text and mish-moshed ideas and turn every item into an elegant, beautiful piece of stationery for the wedding. Her artistic ability is amazing. She responded immediately to every email I sent and her turnaround time for all items was incredibly fast. Her creativity, experience, and total dedication to our needs surpassed all expectations. She coordinated all the stationery items in intricate detail and brought a high level of class and sophistication to the ceremony and the reception. She even designed a monogram for my daughter and her fiance that appeared on the high-quality napkins, menus, programs, etc.,and which also was projected onto the walls of the Fox Theatre Ballroom at the reception. Everything was an absolute WOW. I highly recommend Paper Daisies for all of your stationery needs. You will be very pleased indeed with their quality and exceptional service!

Reviewed on 10/31/2016 Callie D

The second I met Lisa, I loved her. We met with a ton of stationery companies and Paper Daisies impressed us on a different level. They spent a lot of time really getting to know us as a couple and spent SO much time coming up with creative and custom ideas that were reflective... Read More of who we are as a couple. Not once did they say "no" or "we don't do that" it was always "We love that idea! Let's figure out how to make it work" and then magically it was done. People will not stop talking about all of our paper at our wedding (especially our invitations) and how stunning everything looked. If you want the personal touch, you want Paper Daisies. They feel like family to us now!

Reviewed on 10/06/2016 Mary Leith L

Absolutely LOVED working with Paper Daisies!! Molly did a fabulous job creating our save the dates, invitations, programs, koozies, napkins, etc. while keeping everything fun and stress free! Very responsive and easy to work with while paying attention to every detail to ensure... Read More all parties involved were in love with the final product!

Reviewed on 10/04/2016 Sara A

Fantastic!!!! Paper Daisies is amazing. They exceeded my expectations for the wedding. We had several guests use them after our wedding they were so impressed!

Reviewed on 10/03/2016 Windsor G

I had such an amazing experience with Paper Daisies! Lisa really turned my vision into a reality. And it wasn't just my beautiful invitations, but all the signage and programs were just perfect! It really was the finishing touch! LOVED these guys!!!

Reviewed on 9/21/2016 Alyson A

Molly at Paper Daisies was a delight. She was extremely helpful with explaining all of our options, pricing and indulging me in all of my crazy requests! The final products were beautiful and the logo she designed is something I hope to keep re-purposing with future orders.... Read More Thank you Molly!

Reviewed on 9/11/2016 Shannan F

I 100% recommend Paper Daisies! They produce beautiful products and are incredibly easy to work with. I knew very quickly that they would be making my wedding invitations and when I finally received them they were more than I could have ever hoped for!

Reviewed on 6/11/2016

Paper Daisies was awesome to work with...They were very creative, had great ideas and beautiful products. I only used them for the day of stationery but i am sorry that i did not use them earlier in the process for the save the dates and invitations..They made everything look... Read More so coordintated , sopisticated and "first class". They were easy to communicate with for both ideas and proofs, edits and corrections, with their softward program. Things were completed when promised and on a very timely basis They took all the angst out of this portion of the event for me and I was so glad my wedding planner recommended them to us...

Reviewed on 5/18/2016 Cara T

I loved every bit of my experience with Paper Daisies and working with Lisa, the owner, was an incredible experience. Lisa and the Paper Daisies team took my vision and brought it to life with amazing attention to detail including the gorgeous color scheme. I loved using Paper... Read More Daisies for everything from my invitations to thank you notes to wedding day signage and received so many compliments on the cuteness of my paper products. The ordering sheet and printed calligraphy (including how to address the invitations!) was incredibly helpful and offered a way to do a 'one stop shop' at a live version of Pinterest. Then my husband coordinated with the Paper Daisies team to order stationary with my new last name and had our vows printed within our color scheme PLUS got the stamp for our last name together. That was all done without my knowledge and was such a tremendous supply. Not only would I highly recommend Paper Daisies for a wedding, I would ABSOLUTELY use Paper Daisies for any event where I need printed ANYTHING. LOVED THEM!

Reviewed on 5/17/2016 Ashley M

Paper Daisies did a lovely job creating our floral stationery for our invitation suite and day of stationery. Molly was easy to work with and super responsive to all concerns and questions. She designed exactly what I had in mind for our stationery's theme. Everything was... Read More beautifully coordinated on our day!

Reviewed on 5/17/2016 Amanda M

LOVED working with Molly and the whole Paper Daisies team. They were so patient and quick with their turnaround. Very affordable. They paid attention to the details and created the most perfect custom invitation suite for our wedding. Our last name, Peacock, made it easy to go... Read More overboard with feathers everywhere but they kept it classy and subtle. They did our invitations, cake topper and koozies. So perfect! Can't wait to use them again for our next event. 100% recommend!

Reviewed on 4/28/2016 Blaine H

AMAZING! I am so happy with everything Paper Daisies designed. They truly went above and beyond to make sure everything was perfect for my wedding.

Reviewed on 4/21/2016 Sarah L

Takes forever to get a final proof and to have changes made. Email response time isn't great either. I don't recommend them. Find an online company and order samples from there before you place an order. I've used wedding paper divas and vista print and paperwhitespress.com.

Reviewed on 3/18/2016 Dessie W

Paper Daisies is an amazing company! I worked with Molly on the programs for my wedding ceremony, and she made the process quick, easy, and stress free. Any time I needed to edit something on my program, she would send the revised proof back to me within thirty minutes. She had... Read More great advice as to how the program should be set up too. I would highly recommend this company! I'm looking forward to using them for other services in the future.

Reviewed on 3/14/2016

Great experience ordering rehearsal dinner invites. Quality service and product. Will use again.

Reviewed on 3/14/2016

Paper Daisies Stationery did the invitations, save the dates, programs, and seating charts for my wedding. They were very easy to work with and made this part of the process relatively stress free and fun. I really loved the design they created for me and appreciated their... Read More willingness to tweak every small detail to make sure I was satisfied. Service and product were both wonderful and I was very satisfied with my experience.

Reviewed on 2/17/2016 Lizzie S

I love Paper Daisies! They did a fabulous job creating my wedding brand and designing beautiful & unique invitations, save the dates, koozies, napkins, gift tags, etc!

Wedding Invitations

Reviewed on 10/20/2015 Brenna C

I used paper daisies for my wedding invitations, and they did a great job! They responded immediately when I contacted them for the initial consult, and they were very flexible with meeting times. At the consult, they had many books with sample invitations and stationary sets... Read More to help provide ideas for my wedding. Their prices are comparable to other stationary places. My stationary designer worked with me to get the perfect teal color that matched my wedding colors. I would recommended contacting them if you are in need of invitations or other wedding stationary.

Simply Stunning

Reviewed on 10/04/2015 Sarah C

Lisa and the rest of the Paper Daisies Team were absolutely wonderful. She knew what I wanted even when I couldn't articulate it myself, and she kept a consistent theme with all of our paper products for the wedding. The wedding invitations were simply stunning, and every detail... Read More on every piece was executed perfectly, right down to the custom mailing stamps, labels for our welcome boxes, and table numbers for the reception. Lisa is positively delightful and so easy to work with. She made the entire process fun and effortless. We received so many compliments on the invitations and all of the other details she created for our wedding. I highly recommend her and Paper Daisies - I was thrilled with everything they did for us!

Paper daisies - 8/2015 wedding

Reviewed on 10/02/2015

Heard about Paper daisies through our wedding planner. Lisa was very warm at our first meeting and worked me through the catalogs to make my selections for the wedding suite. The remainder of our communication was by email, to which she always responded promptly. We got a lot... Read More of compliments on how classy our wedding invitations looked. It definitely cost money (hence my 4 rating for value) but I'm glad we did it. We also used Paper daisies for our "day of stationery, and when we had last minute guest changes, they accommodated making new place cards. Overall great to work it and definitely recommended!

Amazing Paper Goods!!

Reviewed on 9/29/2015

Paper Daises Stationery was a DREAM to work with! From our very first visit they immediately understood our vision for our wedding and the vibe we were trying to set for the day. The process was very smooth, we were able to proof everything very easily, and the quality was... Read More wonderful (especially for the affordable price tag)! There were SO many options for day of paper goods and Taylor (our FANTASTIC designer) accommodated all of our requests, bringing together every little detail! And our invitations...let's just say we are STILL getting comments on how beautiful they were! Can't recommend Paper Daisies enough!!

Classy and Timeless

Reviewed on 9/26/2015 Amy G

I loved working with Paper Daisies Stationery. They were very professional and easy to work with. I used PDS for my wedding invites, programs and matchboxes. My invites turned out amazing. I received so many compliments on them. They were simple yet elegant all at the same time.... Read More My programs were also beautiful. They complimented my invites well without being too matchy. Overall, I had a great experience and I am very happy I decided to use them.

Amazing!

Reviewed on 9/24/2015 Nikki L

I have nothing but great things to say about Paper Daisies! They did an amazing job with my invitations, wedding signs, thank you notes and programs! I showed them my style and they used that to create a better than i could have imagined product! It was perfect and went right... Read More along with my wedding theme! They were so quick and efficient! I have and will continue to recommend them to any and everyone who has a paper goods need! They were so quick to respond to questions i had and even quicker to get us back our beautiful invitations, signs etc. I loved working with them and definitely wouldn't think twice about ever using anyone else!

Start a Conversation!