Is this your business? claim it now

Paper 'n Things

Baton Rouge, LA

Custom Invitations, Escort + Place Cards, Seating Charts, Table Numbers, Paper Goods, Printing, Wedding Invitations, Invitations + Paper Goods

7649 Jefferson Highway, Baton Rouge, LA (225) 924-7725

Reviewed on 11/01/2017 Linli H

Professional, friendly and knowledgeable. Paper ‘n things did a beautiful job with our invitations. I told them my vision and they perfected it! I also ordered match box and cocktail napkins from them. Quick delivery and fast response time. I will go there for all my future... Read More stationary needs and highly recommend them to anyone looking for a personal and timeless wedding invitation

Reviewed on 10/30/2017 Ree W

If I could rate them a 0 star I would. I had a terrible experience with Paper N Things. I placed and paid for my order 5 weeks ahead of time and still did not have my order on time for my event. There is always about 4 employees in the store and not one of them can keep anything... Read More straight. Save yourself a headache and go elsewhere!

Reviewed on 9/19/2016 Kaitlin S

my husband and i adore their entire staff! so sweet! we ordered our wedding announcements and thank-you cards from them and they did such an amazing job! exactly what we wanted! awesome prices too for the quality of their products, i absolutely love this place!!

Reviewed on 5/01/2016

Chris and the staff at Paper 'n Things were amazing. I cannot say enough kind words about them. I used them for our printed rehearsal dinner invitations and they were beautiful and I relied on their expertise for the wording. However, we used an on-line service for our... Read More wedding invitations. The printed addresses came back incorrect. I went to Paper n Things to see if they could rectify the problem since these invitations needed to be mailed almost immediately. They corrected the situation and we got our invitations out in record time. Since we had a problem with an on-line service for invitations, we decided to use Paper n Things to design and print our programs for the church. Even though they received some fire/smoke damage from another business's building fire, they managed to produce my programs in the time frame I needed them. They were gorgeous without any mistakes. I highly recommend this business for all your wedding print needs. They provide friendly and excellent service and I cannot thank them enough!!

Everyone raved over my Invitations!

Reviewed on 11/10/2015 Rachel S

The title says it all! I had countless numbers of people tell me we had the most beautiful wedding invitations ever! Thanks to Chris and the PNT staff for the guidance to pick the perfect invitation!!!

Gorgeous Invitations

Reviewed on 7/03/2013 Janel C

Our wedding invitations were gorgeous!!

Great programs! Amazing to work with.

Reviewed on 6/17/2013 Maggie B

I love working with the ladies at Paper'n things. They were so helpful and nice. You can proof your prints as many times as you want and they do great graphics. Also, they are able to offer years of experience and knowledge when it comes to wedding etiquette. They also print in... Read More house and are very quick with the prints. The quality is excellent, but they are a little higher priced.

Beautiful Invitations

Reviewed on 3/28/2013 Jamie R

The invitations turned out beautifully, but it was a bit of a hassle.

Invitations were great, service was not

Reviewed on 1/30/2013 grace G

Paper 'n things were difficult to work with. They promise they will take care of everything but they really don't. Unless you have time to check in with them weekly, I would go somewhere else.

lovely to work with

Reviewed on 12/20/2012 Laura H

I was a bride on a budget. I looked online at different vendors to compare prices, but when I went to Paper 'n Things' wedding shop, they were able to find exactly what I wanted for a much better price than I had found. I was so surprised! The staff is very knowledgeable with... Read More invitation etiquette, which my mother and I appreciated, since we did not know.