Custom Invitations, Wedding Invitations, Invitations + Paper Goods

6423 Montgomery Street, Rhinebeck, NY (845) 876-8050

Reviewed on 2/20/2016 Elizabeth P

Amber was great to work with. She was knowledgeable and showed us different options. Our invitations are exactly what I pictured them to look like.

Reviewed on 9/27/2015 Alissa T

Amber was so fun to work with! With her help we ordered invitations that were even more beautiful than we thought possible. We now have our invitation framed and hanging in our living room.

Ordered my save the dates and invitations- fabulous!

Reviewed on 7/29/2013 Natalie S

Amber was incredible the whole way through- from helping me to design my invitations to following up on an order. She really listened to my ideas and did a fabulous job designing everything! From the save the dates to invite to information card to designing a return address... Read More stamp, the process was fun and EASY! Amber is such fun to work with and does a fantastic job. Thank you so much!!!

Loved Paper Trail

Reviewed on 6/28/2013 Karen W

My husband-the groom's father- did an ink drawing of our son's wedding venue to be used on the save-the-date cards, invitations and thank you notes. Amber at Paper Trail did a wonderful job incorporating his drawing into beautiful cards and invitations. After we designed the... Read More save-the-dates cards and sent them out, our future daughter-in-law and her mother came to visit us, and we went over to Paper Trail to meet with Amber about the wedding invitations as our son's fiancee wanted to pick out the lettering and layout etc. Amber was again so helpful, with lots of good advice and a wonderful attitude which made the experience very stress-free. The result was a beautiful wedding invitation and beautiful thank you cards. I highly recommend to anyone needing any kind of custom invitation to visit Paper Trail. It is a beautiful store too.