Airbrushed Makeup, Makeup Artists, On-Site Hair + Makeup, Beauty

14401 N 29th Street, Phoenix, AZ (480) 861-1775

Caring & Talented!

Reviewed on 12/23/2013 Cecilia A

Michelle is a wonderfully talented artist as well as an interesting, caring person to know. My make up was flawless on my wedding day, and Michelle stayed by my side right up until it was time to walk down the aisle. I cannot recommend her highly enough!

Great Service! I felt like a princess!

Reviewed on 10/23/2013 Neve P

I cannot praise Michelle enough for her professionalism, service and personal touch. I had a wedding party of 5, which included my elderly grandmother who has many limitations. Michelle was so wonderful in creating a gorgeous look for each of them and coordinating her time... Read More amongst my bridesmaids. I was a very nervous bride and she kept me calm, even offering to help with flowers and keeping abreast of all the questions that were thrown at me last minute! I felt like a princess when she was done just like every bride should.

Flexible and Fun!

Reviewed on 10/06/2013 Nicole L

Michelle was wonderful with both me as well as my mom, mother in law and 6 bridesmaids. Many of my bridesmaids came in from Germany for the wedding and did not speak much English. Michelle was wonderful in ascertaining what each of them wanted and flexible in how she worked as... Read More many last minute issues unfortunately came up on my wedding day! Michelle is trustworthy, hardworking and talented.

Fabulous!

Reviewed on 10/05/2013 Jenny B

Absolutely fabulous! Could not have been happier!

Fabulous!

Reviewed on 10/03/2013 Marcia G

I could not have been happier with my make up for my wedding. All my bridesmaids also looked gorgeous and Michelle made my mom feel so special with her wonderful touch. Highly recommended!

Talented and Fun!

Reviewed on 10/03/2013 Lyndsey M

Michelle is a talented artist who listened to my every wish and concern. She has a great personality and made preparing for my wedding day a much more enjoyable experience. I'd love to work with her again!

Absolutely thrilled!

Reviewed on 8/29/2013 Kristie B

Michelle was absolutely wonderful! She made me feel special and was very professional and friendly with me as well as all members of my bridal party. Michelle is fabulous at catering your make up to fit a clients' wishes and personality. Of 5 women, we all wanted different... Read More looks ranging from natural to dramatic. Michelle created these looks seamlessly and was so fun to be around while we all got ready together. Choosing Michelle as my make up artist was one of the best things I did in planning my wedding.

Amazing artist!

Reviewed on 8/28/2013 Jordanna W

Michelle is a true, professional artist. My make up was gorgeous!

Great Service & Personality

Reviewed on 8/27/2013 Carole U

Michelle focuses on customer service while achieving a look designed perfectly for you - your needs, desires and personality. I could not have asked for more!

Michelle is great!

Reviewed on 8/26/2013 Sahar M

I'm one of those women who dreamed about her wedding since she was a little girl. Needless say when it actually came down to planning and the big day itself, I was rather stressed out. Michelle was very professional but also caring in keeping myself an my family calm and made... Read More sure we enjoyed the day as opposed to just stressing. All 9 members of my bridal party looked gorgeous and I have Michelle to thank for such wonderful memories.

Talented, Friendly with Phenomenal Service

Reviewed on 8/26/2013 Danielle K

Michelle is simply one of the most talented, friendly and wonderful people I've had the pleasure of meeting! I normally do not wear a lot of make up, and Michelle respected my wishes not to cake on the make up for my wedding just for sake of pictures. She picked out perfect... Read More colors for me and my photos looked beautiful. I cannot recommend Michelle highly enough!

Tiffany

Reviewed on 3/26/2013 Tiffany K

Very nice and flexible. Thanks!

WOW!

Reviewed on 9/30/2012 Sara F

I've never felt like such a princess! Michelle not only did a phenomenal job on my makeup but she also was very warm and comforting. I was so nervous but Michelle kept me calm and made me look beautiful at the same time.

Phenomenal

Reviewed on 7/27/2012 Kamilla S

Michelle did an amazing job on my wedding make-up. I had numerous compliments on how beautiful and natural I looked. Several of my bridesmaids asked for the make-up artist's contact information. Michelle is also very personable and put me at ease. That was obviously a needed... Read More touch given the stress of the wedding day. I was very pleased with her work and would definitely recommend her.

Absolutely thrilled!

Reviewed on 7/27/2012 Sandra B

I was able trust your instincts and skills while knowing that you took my desires into consideration for the final look. As a bride that doesn't wear much makeup, you created a look that was perfect while teaching me along the way. Thanks, Michelle, for everything!

Made My Special Day Perfect!

Reviewed on 7/27/2012 Nicole L

Michelle did fantastic job on the makeup for my wedding. She did the makeup for myself, 3 of my bridesmaids and my mother. I could not have been happier with the outcome. She chose the perfect colors for everyone and applied the makeup flawlessly. From our first encounter, she... Read More was patient, dependable, and professional. She is extremely talented and she made my special day absolutely perfect!

Amazing!

Reviewed on 6/10/2012 Lilah B

Michelle did an AMAZING job on the makeup for my wedding. She really listened to what I wanted, but also made sure that my make-up looked "just right" for my pictures. The pictures turned out great, and I know I have Michelle to thank for that!! I've been a bridesmaid at... Read More several friends weddings, and I've never seen any makeup artist so successfully match makeup to bride/bridal party! I would totally recommend her to anyone!

Great Service and Personality

Reviewed on 6/08/2012 Sarah J

Michelle provided airbrush makeup for me as well as 3 members of my bridal party. I could not have been more thrilled! My skin looked flawless all day and some of my bridesmaids even received comments that they looked better for my wedding than they did for their own! My... Read More pictures are phenomenal, and I felt like a princess all day. I could not have asked for a better makeup artist!

My Daughter's Wedding

Reviewed on 6/07/2012 Veronika F

I can't tell you how pleased I was with Michelle's work for my daughter's wedding. She did all the prep for the photography make up and the cosmetics for the ceremony and party. The bride, her sister and the maid of honor were all over 30. Michelle had them looking 10 years... Read More younger. And it held up all day and later through the night, even in direct Arizona sun. Many guests made generous comments. Without reservation, I would recommend Michelle Paris. She is knowledgeable and effective, a true artist.

Mother of the Groom

Reviewed on 6/07/2012 Debbie F

Michelle did an outstanding job on my make up for my oldest son's wedding. The wedding took place outside in the Arizona heat and my make up remained flawless during both the ceremony and reception at night. Michelle brought a personal touch that made me feel special during... Read More this very important day. I recommend her highly.

Michelle is so talented!

Reviewed on 6/07/2012 Carm W

Michelle did an amazing job with my makeup for a wedding! She is incredibly knowledgeable and has a natural ability for matching makeup to skin color. We had a DIY wedding so there was a lot of running around to do before the ceremony and I was worried that my makeup wouldn't... Read More look fresh but one glance in the mirror before heading down and it looked as great as when she was finished 3 hours beforehand. She listened to my desires and did a fantastic job. I would (and will) recommend her highly to anyone.