Park Chateau

East Brunswick , NJ

Capacity: 300+ | WEBSITE | PHONE

Book Your Wedding with Park Chateau

Stepping into the grounds of Park Chateau Estate & Gardens is like stepping into 15 acres of rolling French countryside. Centrally located in the tri-state area, midway between Philadelphia and Manhattan, Park Chateau is ideally situated in East Brunswick, New Jersey, where the beautiful scenery and mild weather merge beautifully with European architecture, to evoke a continental ambience that will make guests feel transported to another place and time. Wedding couples who are looking for Old World grace and elegance, luxurious appointments and exquisite detailing will find Park Chateau a gem truly worth considering for their wedding and reception.

A stately path from the gate to a stone courtyard greets guests as they drive into the Park Chateau grounds. Stepping into the doors, a white-gloved server stands ready with a flute of champagne. Park Chateau hosts only one wedding at a time, so each couple has the undivided attention of focus of the estate management and staff.

Park Chateau Estate & Gardens has several different venues for both wedding ceremonies and receptions, which can be held indoors or outdoors depending on what couples find to be most suitable for their theme or preferences.

The Park Chateau Chapel. A charming chapel stands in majestic solitude across the path near the main house, providing a solemn, non-denominational venue for private wedding ceremonies of up to 350 guests, while still remaining very accessible to the various reception options within the estate grounds.

The Versailles Gardens and Grounds. Park Chateau has well-manicured grounds and a formal estate garden with a tranquil pond, where couples desiring an outdoor ceremony can choose to say their vows. A cocktail reception can also be set up in the adjacent patio. The sun-dappled water and the fresh air on the flagstone patio, overlooking the beautiful, European estate garden make picture-perfect vignettes for memories that will last forever. Up to 350 guests can be accommodated for an outdoor ceremony and cocktail reception at the Versailles garden and grounds.

The Grande Ballroom. The magnificent ballroom is a stunning venue which is luxuriously adorned with crystal chandeliers suspended from a 35-foot ceiling and opulently decorated interiors furnished in classic French style, to match the classic French antique furniture found elsewhere in the main house. All of the furniture pieces are original antiques that have been carefully selected and curated specifically for Park Chateau. The ballroom also has direct ensuite access to an adjacent bridal suite where the bride and her entourage can do quick adjustments or touch-ups. This ballroom can accommodate up to 400 guests. To-be-weds who prefer an indoor venue for a combined wedding and reception will definitely not go wrong in picking the Grande Ballroom.

The Main House or Chateau. The Chateau itself is furnished and decorated in Classic French style, to match the architecture and ambience that the place evokes. Stepping into the Chateau, guests can mingle in the vestibule area or wander around through the living room, the Wine Room or the Cocktail Room. A spacious Groom’s Suite and a Bridal Suite with an attached bridal salon are also found on the second floor.

Park Chateau Estate & Grounds offers two standard five-hour catering packages, both of which present a variety of options which will allow couples the freedom to customize their menu according to their needs, preferences and budget.

The standard Dinner Menu provides a selection of hors d’oeuvres, entrees, dessert and a five-hour premium bar, where guests can enjoy beer, liqueurs, fine wine and premium spirits. The catering package can also include the wedding cake and cake-cutting service. Standard amenities include set-up and cleanup, chairs, tables and linen, flatware and glassware, dance floor and standard lighting and sound facilities. Ceremony set-ups also include the altar, arches and draperies.

The Over-the-Top Menu has special menu features, such as a Seafood Raw Bar, a New Zealand Rack of Lamb Station, a Martini Bar serving a selection of martinis at an ice luge, a Chef’s Sushi Station, gourmet desserts and an elaborate Caviar and Vodka Luge which features an impressive display of domestic and imported caviar, toast points and a variety of imported vodka.

Lighting enhancements and video screens are also available. An After Party Bar Package is also available. This includes an hour of overtime, a full bar held at the Terrace or in the Wine Room and an optional After-Hours menu of sandwiches and snacks.

Park Chateau has self-parking facilities, as well as valet parking services for certain catering packages. A shuttle can also be arranged for guests. The facility is wheelchair-accessible.

Booked couples at the Park Chateau Estate & Grounds also have the privilege of scheduling a full-service food tasting for up to six people, to be scheduled with eight to 15 other couples. This is essentially a “mini-wedding” where they will have a glimpse of the food, service and set-up to be expected on their big day.

Couples who book with Park Chateau also get additional perks, such as:

• A hostess and doorman for guest arrivals and a uniformed valet for parking services
  • Fresh flowers in the entrance ways and in the cocktail areas
  • One waiter per table, providing signature white-glove service and table side drink service
  • Personalized menus, place cards and direction cards
  • Special tablescape with elegant linen, candles, fine china and crystal stemware
  • Bridal Suite accented with a salon featuring four stations plus a hair washing station

Now Booking for 2019!

Nestled midway between Manhattan and Philadelphia on 15 rolling acres, the Park Chateau Estate & Gardens is a beautiful wedding venue bringing guests over 30 years of catering experience straight to their table. This elegant wedding venue allows its visitors to step into the pages of a classic French Novel by embracing the gorgeous architecture of the time and capturing the essence of romance. Our staff and management has spent decades transforming ordinary occasions into unforgettable experiences. Allow us to host your wedding and allow yourself to indulge in the meticulously crafted beauty, magic, and elegance that will turn your dreams into a breathe-taking reality.

Interfaith Ceremony, Non-Religious Ceremony, Religious Ceremony, Same Sex Ceremony, Second Wedding , Vow Renewal Ceremony

Ballroom, Garden, Historic Venue, Mansion + Estate, Park

Bar + Drinks, Cakes + Desserts, Food + Catering, Planning, Rentals + Equipment, Service Staff, Transportation

678 Cranbury Rd, East Brunswick , NJ (732) 238-4200

Reviewed on 12/13/2017 Heather C

I just had my wedding here 12/8/17 and I cannot put into words how incredible that night was!! The Park Chateau is hands down the BEST venue in NJ. Devin was an amazing coordinator! She answered all of my questions immediately and made all of our arrangements with ease. The... Read More owner Barry was such a pleasure to book with and was EXTREMELY generous when we signed our contract. Lastly, my bridal attendants Pat, Tosh, Ashley, and Yoshi were excellent! As soon as we pulled up Pat opened the door and greeted us with a hug & kiss. They felt like family. They kept the day running smooth, were so sweet to work with, and went above and beyond taking care of our guests. I loved having each of them by my side. Just an example of the level of service, before the ceremony I got makeup all over my gown. Without asking Yoshi immediately got on the floor and scrubbed like crazy until it was completely gone. She was awesome! Once you book at this venue, you no longer have to worry about a thing. They are the experts in their field! Also the food does not even belong in the "wedding food" category. The chef gets 5 stars as well! To top it off, they send you home with trays of food so the bride and groom can finally enjoy it! I could go on and on with how great it was! I know my guests keep telling me it was the best wedding they have ever been too. Stop looking for the perfect venue ladies, you found it! It was worth every penny!

2017-12-13T15:58:47 Response from the vendor

Thank you, Heather!! We are so happy we could make 12/8/17 so very special for you and Craig! We wish you all the happiness in the world together! XOXO

Reviewed on 12/12/2017 Deborah C

We just got married at the Park Chateau on November 4th this year. I have to say they made the planning process so easy and seamless. Devin was our main contact and she is always so pleasant, thorough and timely. Dawn was my bridal attendant. She was extremely professional, kind... Read More and went above and beyond what I thought a bridal attendant would do. Liz was my matre'D and I love her. Felt like my friend who had my back all day. We got nothing but compliments about how we picked the best venue. All our guests stuffed themselves on their amazing cocktail hour and entrees. We really feel so grateful for all their hard work to make our day super easy. The two weeks before the wedding, I must've called, emailed and visited a bazillion times. I was so freaking nervous. They made it a point to make sure I felt at ease and never made me feel I was asking stupid questions or requests. My only regret is that I won't be able to get married there again.

2017-12-13T15:59:25 Response from the vendor

Thank you, Deb! We are so happy we could make 11/4/17 such a great day for you and Joe! We will miss seeing you two around and wish you endless love in your future together!

Reviewed on 12/12/2017 Jillian C

There are not enough positive things I could say about the Park Chateau. This is the absolute most beautiful venue I have ever seen – no other venue compares! We hosted our wedding there on October 15th and booked the wedding when then PC was just a construction site. This is... Read More normally not a risk I would take but Devin and the PC owners were so professional and made us feel so comfortable that it was really a no brainer. Throughout the process every little question or concern I had, Devin responded to immediately. She listened to everything I said and everything I wanted and truly made all of our wishes come true. I always wanted an outdoor ceremony but after seeing the beautiful onsite chapel we decided to have the ceremony there and are so happy we did. The elegance of the all-white with dark wood features makes it my favorite part of the venue. The cocktail hour flowed so well with food stations and bars in every room, even outside! There was also plenty of seating for everyone which I feel many cocktail hours lack. The bridal suite is so breathtaking we could have done all of our pictures there! Having worked in the restaurant/events industry 10+ years, I can honestly say I have never experienced such great food and service. Of course we wanted the typical NJ cocktail hour where you’re too full to have the sit down meal. We got that AND THEN SOME! Our family and friends are still talking about the food. We told the staff that we really wanted to attend the cocktail hour so Pat reserved us a table, draped a tablecloth over me so I wouldn’t dirty my dress and brought plate after plate of cocktail hour food! On our wedding day I felt as though the bridal attendants were in my head. They knew exactly what I needed without me even having to ask! Pat – you are the best!! Oscar, our maître d, made sure we stayed on track with our timeline while allowing us to feel like guests at our own wedding. I could go on and on about how wonderful this place. If you are looking for the perfect wedding venue, you found your place!

2017-12-13T16:00:13 Response from the vendor

Thank you, Jillian & Ricky! We are so happy that you decided to put faith in us pre-construction. Thank you for being so great to work with and we wish you two endless love in your future together!

Reviewed on 3/09/2018 Alice L

A Dream Come True. We got married at the Park Chateau on 11/5. We cannot thank Devin/Elizabeth and the entire staff for absolutely perfect wedding. Dawn was my bridal attendant. She was extremely professional, kind and went above and beyond what I thought any bridal attendant... Read More would do. Liz was my maître d, she made sure everything ran smoothly throughout the day. Not only is the Park Chateau the most spectacular wedding venue in NJ, we cannot forget about the FOOD. The chiefs deserve a 5 star rating as well. Our guest cannot stop raving about all the amazing food that was served at day. THANK YOU all again for an amazing day.

Reviewed on 2/27/2018 Brittany C

FAIRYTALE. I got married here on January 26th 2018 and wish I could repeat the entire day! From the second we booked, to when we arrived the day of, to when we left on the party bus, everything was perfect. Dawn was THE BEST, I can't say enough good things about her & Park... Read More Chateau overall. The facility, the details, the food, the ballroom, the service! There aren't words to describe how grateful I am that I got married here, Jersey weddings are expensive but let me tell you, Park Chateau is beyond worth it.

Reviewed on 2/24/2018 Ashley P

My wife and I visited this venue when it just began the reconstruction. When we first arrived, we saw only the outer frame of the building with the original staircase in the middle. We were a little worried but after overlooking the plans for the venue with Devin, we knew this... Read More was the place we wanted to have our special day. We were invited to get a tour of the venue when it reopened and needless to say, our breath was taken away the moment we arrived on site. The french-themed architecture was gorgeous from the wood framework in the chapel to the spacious rooms and marble floors. We couldn't have been more excited for our day to come. On the day of our wedding, we were immediately greeted by the amazing staff and whisked off to our luxurious bridal/groom suites. My wife and I always had a staff member by our side answering any questions and getting anything we needed. They were very professional and we couldn't have asked for a sweeter group of people to help us on our day. The ceremony went incredibly smooth in the beautiful chapel connected to main building. We were told where to be at what time and told exactly how the ceremony was going to be run. Being that it was our first wedding, we were a little nervous that we would miss a step or make a mistake, but Devin and her crew communicated efficiently and we had no problem at all. Needless to say, the ceremony was AMAZING. After the ceremony, we were escorted just a few feet away to where cocktail hour was being held. Cocktail hour is our favorite part of any wedding so the food was very important to us. It has been over a month now and we are still having people from our wedding talking about how delicious the food was. There was an incredibly wide range of food served from asian to seafood to sushi and way more. They also had a plethora of carving stations to choose from. Definitely some of the best food we have ever had. After cocktail hour, we were escorted to the grande ballroom. The room was huge and very accommodating for our DJ, videographer, photographer, Photo Booth, and our 175 guests. We were very impressed by the spacious dance floor located in the center of the ballroom. If we weren't full enough from cocktail hour, we were served an amazing, steak, fish, and chicken meal accompanied with a fresh salad. Again, the staff was always by our side attending to any of our needs. We never had to worry about a single thing. All in all, we would definitely refer any of our friends or family to this wonderful venue. There are not enough words to describe how special of a day we had at the Park Chateau. If anyone is looking for a day to remember for the rest of their lives, this is the place to have it. We highly recommend it! My wife also said that if you get ready in the epic aw inspiring bridal sweet, get breakfast and lunch for the girls. She said they made the best vegetable cream cheese she ever had and that her hair and makeup team said it was the best place they ever worked at :0) she was also super impressed they were able to play all the 90s pop she wanted on their system. It was great! Our wedding was January 12th, 2018. Winter Weddings are awesome and this place does it up right! Our family , friends and of course us will never ever forget it! thank you from both of us! <3 xoxo

Reviewed on 2/20/2018 Maria U

This place was our first choice for a wedding venue. We visited this place twice, second time to sign a contract. Throughout the week we had to hold our date we called to speak with Joe to ask questions, but he was never available. Finally on our last visit we asked if instead... Read More of including extras we didn't want, if he could include up lighting as all other venues in the area included this. He was extremely rude when saying no and walked out of the room, leaving us in awe of his attitude and confused if we were walking ourselves out. We went into the venue knowing that regardless if this was included we were signing our contract that day, however Joe's rudeness and overall demeanor when speaking with us left us no choice but to leave without a venue and upset. This place is beautiful, no doubt about it. However if I'm being treated rude before signing a contract I can't imagine what my wedding day would be like when I'm stressed. It's unfortunate that an employees attitude was what ultimately made our decision.

2018-02-20T13:46:01 Response from the vendor

Hi Maria, I am so sorry to hear of your not-so-great experience with us at Park Chateau. We try to please everyone with their hopes and dreams of how wedding planning should be! I am one of the sales managers here, Devin, who would love... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 1/26/2018 Daniella B

We were the 12/30/2017 wedding, and there are not really enough words to describe the gratitude we have for everyone at Park Chateau. They completely exceeded our expectations on the most important day of our lives from the beginning. When looking for venues, the most critical... Read More decision, having an all included package makes everything a lot easier. Park Chateau not only includes an over the top selection of foods and enormous bridal suite, but has the MOST amazing staff I have ever worked with. Devin, Liliya, Dawn- what you ladies did for me and Michael that day we will never forget. Your attentiveness & kindness went such a long way that we could never ever compare you to anyone else. Our guests cannot stop raving about every last detail that you guys put together for us, and all our last requests :) From the bottom of our hearts, we seriously cannot thank you enough for giving us a perfect magical day.

Reviewed on 1/24/2018 Devon H

I had my bridal shower at the venue in November and it was absolutely amazing, guests are still saying how good it was! The food was delicious, the venue is absolutely beautiful and the staff was so friendly and helpful. Elizabeth, Devin and Pat helped make my bridal shower... Read More perfect. Highly recommend!

Reviewed on 1/22/2018 Aly T

We celebrated our wedding at the Park Chateau in December and could not be happier with our whole experience. From the moment we booked, Liz was friendly, patient and kind- she remained this way throughout our 14 month engagement. She was there to quickly answer any email to... Read More packing up the car after the reception was over. I can not thank Liz enough. Ashley and Dawn were so supportive throughout the whole day. They granted any request I had and truly made my husband and I feel like royalty the day of the wedding. They were even mindful to straighten out my dress/veil in all of my portraits so every picture is perfect. They truly did not miss any detail. Our guests can not stop talking about the impeccable service and food throughout the whole night. The service is truly unmatched and apparent as soon as you and your guests will walk into the doors. Thank you, Park Chateau for a truly magical night and making our wedding one we will never forget.

Reviewed on 1/19/2018 Melissa M

We booked the Park Chateau wearing hard hats because there was no ceiling yet, and it was the best decision we ever made! Devin, Elizabeth, Barry, and the rest of the Park Chateau family were wonderful to work with every step of the way. They truly helped make our wedding day... Read More feel magical!

Reviewed on 1/15/2018 Philippe G

Reviewed on 1/04/2018 Nena L

We got married on Sunday, December 3. LET ME TELL YOU!!! if you're not getting married at Park Chateau or any of their sister venues you guys are truly missing out. From the second you walk into the venue until the minute we left, treated like pure royalty thanks to the... Read More amazing Pat. Along with bride and groom as royalty, each one of our guests are still raving about the amazing service, amazing food, cocktail hour and of course viennese dessert. I wish I could get married again just to re live this day. Choose Chateau or any of their venues for an amazing, stress free planning and wedding day :) Liz Marino was beyond amazing and handled the whole night which went perfect. Pat and her bridal attendant staff were incredible alwys feedings angelo and I water. Barry Maurillo, one of the owners, VERY personable and they all make you feel like you are family. dont think twice!! get married with them!

Reviewed on 12/28/2017 Christa D

We got married at the chateau on 11/24/17. I wish there was a way to describe how remarkable this venue and every person working there is. We booked our wedding before the venue was even built. The staff was so accommodating, explaining everything to us every step of the... Read More way. Answering questions, Inviting us to come visit to check up on the renovations etc. When the venue was finished and we drove up for the first time I could not believe it. This place is like no other. But even more important that the looks of the venue, the staff and food are unparalleled. They truly make you feel like family and will deliver on every wish (and I had a bunch). My guests are still calling to rave about the food and service. We couldn’t be happier that we were able to celebrate our most important day at the Park Chateau and hope to return, but as guests this time!

Reviewed on 12/20/2017 Alessandra M

We cannot thank you all enough for the most picture perfect day! You really deserve more than 5 stars. The service was incredible and I've never felt more like royalty. Everything went so smooth and if there were any hiccups neither one of us knew about them. The food and... Read More drinks, everyone raved about especially at cocktail hour. We have not had one person speak badly about a single thing. Everyone could not stop raving about how gorgeous the venue was and how amazing the staff truly were. Pat and Dawn were incredible and I owed my calmness to both of you, you made everything so easy and did not leave my side through a single moment. Elizabeth thank you for making the planning an easy process and taking all my crazy ideas and running with them. The owners truly care about every detail of the venue space, staff and food and you felt that when Barry came to greet us personally on our big day. Thank you thank you thank you for making our winter wonderland dream wedding come to life.

Reviewed on 12/12/2017 Melissa M

Everything was absolutely perfect on my wedding day and I would not change a single moment. All of the staff at Park Chateau were courteous, professional, and made sure that all of my needs were taken care of before I could even anticipate them myself! The venue was beyond... Read More stunning and the staff's professional attitudes matched the venue's true beauty. If I could do it all over - I would do everything the same.

2017-12-13T16:00:56 Response from the vendor

Thank you Melissa & Gregg for allowing us to host your wedding day! We wish you endless laughter in your future together!

Reviewed on 11/19/2017 Alexandra F

Our experience with the Park Chateau is indescribable! Everyone we met and worked with were knowledgeable, helpful, and sincerely great to work with! All of our guests have even gone out of their way to tell us what a great time they had at our wedding because of the service and... Read More kindness of everyone. We can't thank the Park Chateau enough for helping make our wedding day the best day of our lives.

2017-12-13T16:01:25 Response from the vendor

Thank you Ali & Joe! We miss seeing you around and wish you two all the best in your future together!!

Reviewed on 11/10/2017 Arena P

I cannot thank Park Chateau staff enough for the spectacular job they did at my sister’s wedding! Breathtaking venue, service and decorations! For our floral and decorations needs we used Allure Floral Design and they did absolutely amazing job! Very talented and creative, owner... Read More Irena is fun, so easy to work with, very very accommodating! I produce international destination events all over the world and this experience was above and beyond our expectations! Venue crew and our vendors were simply outstanding. From the very beginning of our wedding planning, they were always there to assist and answered all of our questions, whether it was a phone call or email. Highly, highly recommend! Bravo!

2017-12-13T16:01:43 Response from the vendor

Thank you!! We are so very happy we could make a dream wedding come true for your sister's wedding!

Reviewed on 10/31/2017 Kimberly K

There are no words to describe how utterly perfect our wedding was at the Park Chateau!!!! From the time we went to go see it for the first time, we were simply blown away. Everything about it is so beautiful and every detail was carefully thought out. There is absolutely... Read More nothing that the owners forgot about when building this fairy tale wedding venue! We were lucky enough to meet and work with Devin to plan our big day. She is just amazing and makes it feel like you are the only couple she is working with. From the time we arrived there on our wedding day, it felt like we were royalty. Everybody is just so wonderful! A special thank you to Pat, Kerrianne, Dotti and Oscar for taking such phenomenal care of us that day! Really though, thank you to every person who was there working to make sure we had a perfect day!! The food is amazing, the service is incredible and you cannot beat how beautiful the venue is!! My husband and I are hoping that someone else we know will get married there so we can go back!

2017-12-13T16:02:14 Response from the vendor

Thank you, Kimberly & Ron! We wish you two all the love & happiness together in your futures! TinderTini all the way!

Reviewed on 10/24/2017 Colleen K

OCTOBER 21ST 2017 WAS THE BEST DAY OF MY LIFE ...and The Park Chateau and it's staff had a lot to do with that. If you are lucky (like me) you will get to work with Devin from day 1 ... SHE IS HANDS DOWN THE BEST!!!! She was there for me since day one ...answering questions,... Read More sending me updated pictures, and just being amazing!! My day wouldn't have been perfect without her!!! Also, a HUGE shout out to PAT!!!, Oscar, Lily, and Tom who had such a big part in my special day. They always made sure I was taken care of, calm, and that I was having the best day of my life. The Estate was gorgeous, staff was professional, and the whole day was a dream come true! So thank you to The Park Chateau staff and owners... for building this stunning place right on time for my wedding and for making it the best day of our lives!!! Love, Peter & Colleen Freeman

2017-12-13T16:02:45 Response from the vendor

Thank you, Peter & Colleen! We are so happy you trusted us pre-construction and loved your wedding day with us! We miss seeing you around and wish you all the best in your future together!

Reviewed on 10/21/2017 Kristy H

There are not enough words to explain how AMAZING this venue and staff are. I got married here on 9/22/17. From the moment I booked with the Park Chateau they have exceeded my expectations. I booked in the summer of 2016 with Devin before the construction even started. I met... Read More with her at the Park Savoy and right away she was very welcoming and super sweet. Her and one of the owners Vito made us feel like family. The assured me that the Park Chateau would be everything I am expecting and boy were they right. Devin made the wedding planning so easy. She was extremely helpful and answered any questions I had right away along with giving me suggestions. She is beyond the best. The day of my wedding was nothing short of amazing as well. The grounds and the building were immaculate. The chapel is my absolute favorite. I originally booked to have my wedding ceremony outside. Half way through the planning I changed my mind because the beauty that lies within the chapel is breathtaking. I arrived super early in the morning for the preparations and there were many bridal attendants helping me with anything I needed. As the time got closer to walk down the aisle I had a bridal attendant named Pat who was AWESOME! I didn't have to worry about a thing from the beginning to the end. She was always there and ready to help with me anything. Everyone who attended my wedding raved about the outstanding service and food during the cocktail hour and the reception. Everything was outstanding. We are a month later and people are STILL talking about how amazing my wedding was at the Park Chateau. I cant wait to get my pictures and wedding video back so I can relive the best day of my life. Thank you so much to EVERYONE at the Park Chateau who helped in making my wedding day a dream come true!! You all were such a blessing.

Reviewed on 10/14/2017 Melissa S

My wedding was at the Park Chateau on 9/17/17 & was everything I dreamt it would be. Devin and Elizabeth made the planning so easy. They answered all of my many questions so quickly and with such politeness, which I didn't experience with any other venue I visited before signing... Read More the contract. The day of the wedding was perfect. Besides the place being gorgeous and food so delicious, I had a day of assistant who handled ANY request I had. They literally made it impossible to become a "bridezilla" if I wanted to lol. I highly recommend Park Chateau or their other 2 locations (Park Savoy or Naninas in the Park) to any engaged couples looking for the best wedding ever. Happy to answer any questions you may have. Thank you so much Park Chateau!!!

Reviewed on 10/01/2017 Jessica M

I had the best time! Everything was set up perfectly. The weather was incredible!

Reviewed on 9/21/2017 Teresa I

Amazing! Amazing! Amazing! Nick and I got married here on July 30, 2017. Every part of our planning experience was enjoyable from our 1st tour to our last dance. Joe & Barry were absolutely wonderful to work with. Oscar and Tom were super organized and made sure everything... Read More flowed nicely on our wedding day. Devin was an angel! She helped us with every little detail, made sure everything was perfect, took every call and returned every email promptly. The food, the grounds, the decor..... breathtaking! Thank you for making our vision come to life!!!

Reviewed on 9/13/2017 Michelle S

My husband and I recently got married at the Chateau and all we can say is WOW! We booked our date before the construction began, and many people questioned our decisions. However, the whole staff ensured that there will not be an issue and all will be fine, and it was! Upon... Read More completion we were absolutely amazed! Throughout the wedding and ever since then our guests have been complimenting the food, the service, and the whole atmosphere, saying it was the best wedding they have been to! Devin was excellent and made this whole process as stress free as possible. Any questions or concerns we had, they were taken care of almost immediately. She truly helped make sure all of our requests went into play and made our wedding very personable! Pat, I must say.. she is the absolute best! Our bridal party, immediate family, and anybody who had the privilege of meeting Pat that night all have the same thing to say..she was INCREDIBLE! From sewing my cousins dress on her, to making sure we ate dinner, she was on the money! Guests actually asked if they were able to take her home or to their weddings with them. All in all, our wedding was absolutely perfect!