Park Chateau

East Brunswick , NJ

Capacity: 300+ | WEBSITE | PHONE

Book Your Wedding with Park Chateau

A BALLROOM IN EAST BRUNSWICK , NJ

Stepping into the grounds of Park Chateau Estate & Gardens is like stepping into 15 acres of rolling French countryside. Centrally located in the tri-state area, midway between Philadelphia and Manhattan, Park Chateau is ideally situated in East Brunswick, New Jersey, where the beautiful scenery and mild weather merge beautifully with European architecture, to evoke a continental ambience that will make guests feel transported to another place and time. Wedding couples who are looking for Old World grace and elegance, luxurious appointments and exquisite detailing will find Park Chateau a gem truly worth considering for their wedding and reception.

A stately path from the gate to a stone courtyard greets guests as they drive into the Park Chateau grounds. Stepping into the doors, a white-gloved server stands ready with a flute of champagne. Park Chateau hosts only one wedding at a time, so each couple has the undivided attention of focus of the estate management and staff.

Park Chateau Estate & Gardens has several different venues for both wedding ceremonies and receptions, which can be held indoors or outdoors depending on what couples find to be most suitable for their theme or preferences.

The Park Chateau Chapel. A charming chapel stands in majestic solitude across the path near the main house, providing a solemn, non-denominational venue for private wedding ceremonies of up to 350 guests, while still remaining very accessible to the various reception options within the estate grounds.

The Versailles Gardens and Grounds. Park Chateau has well-manicured grounds and a formal estate garden with a tranquil pond, where couples desiring an outdoor ceremony can choose to say their vows. A cocktail reception can also be set up in the adjacent patio. The sun-dappled water and the fresh air on the flagstone patio, overlooking the beautiful, European estate garden make picture-perfect vignettes for memories that will last forever. Up to 350 guests can be accommodated for an outdoor ceremony and cocktail reception at the Versailles garden and grounds.

The Grande Ballroom. The magnificent ballroom is a stunning venue which is luxuriously adorned with crystal chandeliers suspended from a 35-foot ceiling and opulently decorated interiors furnished in classic French style, to match the classic French antique furniture found elsewhere in the main house. All of the furniture pieces are original antiques that have been carefully selected and curated specifically for Park Chateau. The ballroom also has direct ensuite access to an adjacent bridal suite where the bride and her entourage can do quick adjustments or touch-ups. This ballroom can accommodate up to 400 guests. To-be-weds who prefer an indoor venue for a combined wedding and reception will definitely not go wrong in picking the Grande Ballroom.

The Main House or Chateau. The Chateau itself is furnished and decorated in Classic French style, to match the architecture and ambience that the place evokes. Stepping into the Chateau, guests can mingle in the vestibule area or wander around through the living room, the Wine Room or the Cocktail Room. A spacious Groom’s Suite and a Bridal Suite with an attached bridal salon are also found on the second floor.

Park Chateau Estate & Grounds offers two standard five-hour catering packages, both of which present a variety of options which will allow couples the freedom to customize their menu according to their needs, preferences and budget.

The standard Dinner Menu provides a selection of hors d’oeuvres, entrees, dessert and a five-hour premium bar, where guests can enjoy beer, liqueurs, fine wine and premium spirits. The catering package can also include the wedding cake and cake-cutting service. Standard amenities include set-up and cleanup, chairs, tables and linen, flatware and glassware, dance floor and standard lighting and sound facilities. Ceremony set-ups also include the altar, arches and draperies.

The Over-the-Top Menu has special menu features, such as a Seafood Raw Bar, a New Zealand Rack of Lamb Station, a Martini Bar serving a selection of martinis at an ice luge, a Chef’s Sushi Station, gourmet desserts and an elaborate Caviar and Vodka Luge which features an impressive display of domestic and imported caviar, toast points and a variety of imported vodka.

Lighting enhancements and video screens are also available. An After Party Bar Package is also available. This includes an hour of overtime, a full bar held at the Terrace or in the Wine Room and an optional After-Hours menu of sandwiches and snacks.

Park Chateau has self-parking facilities, as well as valet parking services for certain catering packages. A shuttle can also be arranged for guests. The facility is wheelchair-accessible.

Booked couples at the Park Chateau Estate & Grounds also have the privilege of scheduling a full-service food tasting for up to six people, to be scheduled with eight to 15 other couples. This is essentially a “mini-wedding” where they will have a glimpse of the food, service and set-up to be expected on their big day.

Couples who book with Park Chateau also get additional perks, such as:

• A hostess and doorman for guest arrivals and a uniformed valet for parking services
  • Fresh flowers in the entrance ways and in the cocktail areas
  • One waiter per table, providing signature white-glove service and table side drink service
  • Personalized menus, place cards and direction cards
  • Special tablescape with elegant linen, candles, fine china and crystal stemware
  • Bridal Suite accented with a salon featuring four stations plus a hair washing station

Now Booking for 2017!

Nestled midway between Manhattan and Philadelphia on 15 rolling acres, the Park Chateau Estate & Gardens is a beautiful wedding venue bringing guests over 30 years of catering experience straight to their table. This elegant wedding venue allows its visitors to step into the pages of a classic French Novel by embracing the gorgeous architecture of the time and capturing the essence of romance. Our staff and management has spent decades transforming ordinary occasions into unforgettable experiences. Allow us to host your wedding and allow yourself to indulge in the meticulously crafted beauty, magic, and elegance that will turn your dreams into a breathe-taking reality.

• Outdoor - Covered

Ballroom, Garden, Estate, Historic Venue, Park

Bar + Drinks, Cakes + Desserts, Food + Catering, Planning, Tents, Rentals + Equipment, Service Staff, Shuttle Service, Transportation

678 Cranbury Rd, East Brunswick , NJ (732) 238-4200
INSTAGRAM

Reviewed on 11/26/2016 Rachel B

We are very excited to be having our January 2018 wedding here. The moment we saw the venue we knew this was the place. The staff and the owners were friendly and welcoming and treated us like family. My fiancé and I know that they will provide us with an unforgettable wedding... Read More experience.

Reviewed on 10/21/2017 Kristy H

There are not enough words to explain how AMAZING this venue and staff are. I got married here on 9/22/17. From the moment I booked with the Park Chateau they have exceeded my expectations. I booked in the summer of 2016 with Devin before the construction even started. I met... Read More with her at the Park Savoy and right away she was very welcoming and super sweet. Her and one of the owners Vito made us feel like family. The assured me that the Park Chateau would be everything I am expecting and boy were they right. Devin made the wedding planning so easy. She was extremely helpful and answered any questions I had right away along with giving me suggestions. She is beyond the best. The day of my wedding was nothing short of amazing as well. The grounds and the building were immaculate. The chapel is my absolute favorite. I originally booked to have my wedding ceremony outside. Half way through the planning I changed my mind because the beauty that lies within the chapel is breathtaking. I arrived super early in the morning for the preparations and there were many bridal attendants helping me with anything I needed. As the time got closer to walk down the aisle I had a bridal attendant named Pat who was AWESOME! I didn't have to worry about a thing from the beginning to the end. She was always there and ready to help with me anything. Everyone who attended my wedding raved about the outstanding service and food during the cocktail hour and the reception. Everything was outstanding. We are a month later and people are STILL talking about how amazing my wedding was at the Park Chateau. I cant wait to get my pictures and wedding video back so I can relive the best day of my life. Thank you so much to EVERYONE at the Park Chateau who helped in making my wedding day a dream come true!! You all were such a blessing.

Reviewed on 10/14/2017 Melissa S

My wedding was at the Park Chateau on 9/17/17 & was everything I dreamt it would be. Devin and Elizabeth made the planning so easy. They answered all of my many questions so quickly and with such politeness, which I didn't experience with any other venue I visited before signing... Read More the contract. The day of the wedding was perfect. Besides the place being gorgeous and food so delicious, I had a day of assistant who handled ANY request I had. They literally made it impossible to become a "bridezilla" if I wanted to lol. I highly recommend Park Chateau or their other 2 locations (Park Savoy or Naninas in the Park) to any engaged couples looking for the best wedding ever. Happy to answer any questions you may have. Thank you so much Park Chateau!!!

Reviewed on 10/01/2017 Jessica M

I had the best time! Everything was set up perfectly. The weather was incredible!

Reviewed on 9/21/2017 Teresa I

Amazing! Amazing! Amazing! Nick and I got married here on July 30, 2017. Every part of our planning experience was enjoyable from our 1st tour to our last dance. Joe & Barry were absolutely wonderful to work with. Oscar and Tom were super organized and made sure everything... Read More flowed nicely on our wedding day. Devin was an angel! She helped us with every little detail, made sure everything was perfect, took every call and returned every email promptly. The food, the grounds, the decor..... breathtaking! Thank you for making our vision come to life!!!

Reviewed on 9/13/2017 Michelle S

My husband and I recently got married at the Chateau and all we can say is WOW! We booked our date before the construction began, and many people questioned our decisions. However, the whole staff ensured that there will not be an issue and all will be fine, and it was! Upon... Read More completion we were absolutely amazed! Throughout the wedding and ever since then our guests have been complimenting the food, the service, and the whole atmosphere, saying it was the best wedding they have been to! Devin was excellent and made this whole process as stress free as possible. Any questions or concerns we had, they were taken care of almost immediately. She truly helped make sure all of our requests went into play and made our wedding very personable! Pat, I must say.. she is the absolute best! Our bridal party, immediate family, and anybody who had the privilege of meeting Pat that night all have the same thing to say..she was INCREDIBLE! From sewing my cousins dress on her, to making sure we ate dinner, she was on the money! Guests actually asked if they were able to take her home or to their weddings with them. All in all, our wedding was absolutely perfect!

Reviewed on 9/10/2017 Anjie M

We got married at the Park Chateau and booked this venue months prior to its renovation. At the the time, we thought we were taking a risk by booking a venue without actually seeing it, but it turns out that was the best decision we made! The venue is stunning, breathtaking, and... Read More beautiful. There are not enough words to describe the sense of luxury, class, and style you feel immediately once on the grounds. But even more than that, the service was IMPECCABLE! The entire planning process was a breeze! Everything I asked for from start to finish was made possible, easily. And on the day of, I felt so well taken care of - the staff are top-notch, and they treat you like family. Not to mention the amazing food! I had over 200 guests and am still getting compliments on "the best wedding and venue" ever. Thank you, Park Chateau!

Reviewed on 8/22/2017 Marissa D

My husband and I got married at the Park Chateau on July 23! It was the most magical day of our lives and we would like to give a special thanks to the staff for making it the best day ever! The venue, food and staff were exceptional and made for a fantastic day. Everything was... Read More stunning and the coordinators did a great job making my fairytale wedding come true. The Park Chateau exceeded my expectations and I am so thrilled I choose them as our wedding venue.

Reviewed on 8/12/2017 Jaclyn C

My husband Michael and I had our wedding reception at the Park Chateau on June 24, 2017 and to say that we were beyond impressed and satisfied with the service to every last detail is an understatement. We booked The Park Chateau before it was built and between the amazing... Read More ownership (Barry and Vito) who kept us in the loop on construction to the sales managers Devin and Elizabeth were fabulous. We had 320 guests at our wedding and were looking for a place that was elegant, had good food, good service and could comfortably accommodate all of our family and friends. The Park Chateau exceeded these criteria. We are still receiving compliments from our friends and family about how well they were treated by all of the staff and from the bride and groom perspective we could not say enough good things about how seamless the entire wedding planning process was. Devin and Elizabeth would get back to our emails within less than a few hours so that we could easily coordinate with our other vendors. This is the type of service you want when planning your wedding. THEY TAKE CARE OF YOU. Oh and when you visit The Park Chateau you will fall in love with the grace, detail, heart and soul that was put into the design by the owners. The place is absolutely grand and stunning but still maintains a cozy and warm feeling. Each part of our event gave our guests a different experience from the cocktail hour experience where guests had the gorgeous backdrop of the Versailles gardens to the library and wine room and then moving into the reception with the most gorgeous chandelier you have ever seen. It was truly the best day ever for Michael and I thanks to The Park Chateau.

Reviewed on 7/31/2017 Nicole C

My husband and I got married at the Park Chateau on July 14. The staff went above and beyond every expectation we ever had. They made sure everything was perfect and went according to schedule. The food and service were phenomenal! Some one described it as "Is there anything... Read More better than first class?" We cannot thank the staff at Park Chateau enough, they truly were better than first class! We worked with Devin, Oscar, Kerrianne, Ashleigh, Dawn, and Pat - THANK YOU, you were all beyond amazing!

Reviewed on 7/07/2017 Lindsey C

Our wedding was on 6/10/17. The most absolutely perfect wedding of our dreams. The venue is absolutely immaculate. When we first went to look at the Park Savoy location Barry (who was amazing to work with!!!) told us of what's to come - The Park Chateau. Without even seeing the... Read More place (only blueprints) we said SIGN US UP! We worked with Melanie who was absolutely perfect and always responded quickly to my annoying emails. When we decided on The Park Chateau we then worked with Devin and Liz who were magnificent. The day of our wedding we felt like royalty. Nothing went unnoticed. Pat - our bridal attendant was a gem. The sweetest lady ever who always made sure we had what we needed. I wish I could relive that day over and over again and we have the Park Chateau to thank!!

Reviewed on 7/03/2017

I was a guest at the Sarkar wedding on 7/3/17. It was one of the best events that I have ever been too. The setting...the food...the service...the ambiance was second to none. I would also like to recognize our waiter, Gary, who was outstanding. His customer service skills were... Read More outstanding.... Outstanding venue for a wedding in NJ.

Reviewed on 4/23/2017 Arango J

The most beautiful venue in NJ and beyond! Our daughter's wedding was above and beyond all our expectations! We can not say enough great things about this venue.It has it all the FOOD, the STAFF, the sheer beauty are all AMAZING. If you are LUCKY enough to book your event at... Read More Park Chateau be prepared to be WOWED! the compliments through emails, texts, and phone calls have not stopped !" The absolute BEST WEDDING we have ever been too", " The cocktail for was over the top!". Raphael, Tom,Elizabeth, Pat, Dawn, Ashley (and I know I forgot some) were so UNBELIEVABLY helpful, attentive and just the best staff I've ever met. Two of the owners Barry & Joe , were so great we just luv them! Can't wait to host or attend another event there!

Reviewed on 4/22/2017 Alex T

We had our wedding here on April 1, 2017. It was the best day of our lives all made possible by the Park Chateau! We booked our wedding when the renovations had just started, but the owners, Joe, Barry & Vito, and Devin and Tom made us feel completely confident that the venue... Read More would be done on time and were in constant contact with us answering all of our questions and giving us personalized tours of the construction site. We were amazed at the progress every time we visited, but could have never imagined how grand, beautiful and tasteful it would become. A month after our wedding, we are still receiving compliments about the gorgeous & elegant venue, the amazing food, and excellent service. The Park Chateau is a family-owned business and they treated us like we were a part of their family and were beyond accommodating. The service they provided for us from the moment we booked and on the day of the wedding is unparalleled. Devin & Tom and the bridal attendants they provided for us anticipated our needs before we even thought of them ourselves and the entire day was seamless and flawless. We can't wait to be invited to a wedding at the venue so we can experience the magic as guests. Thank you to everyone at the Park Chateau for a day we will never forget!

Reviewed on 4/12/2017 sara l

If you get to be a Park Chateau bride and groom, consider yourself very fortunate! We were married in early April, and our feet have finally touched the ground and we have caught our breath. Dreams are not even big enough to encompass what the Park Chateau creates. Imagine a... Read More fairytale wedding, partnered with the most exceptional customer service and guest experience you could ever fathom. The Park Chateau is incredible; the service, the food, the attention to detail, and the beauty of the venue compete with one another for magnificence. We did not have a single care or worry. This was the most perfect day ever. Beyond dreams. Devin and Elizabeth are so thoughtful, and exceptional at what they do and we both felt like they were part of the family with how attentive, thoughtful, helpful and excited they were! We loved working with the Park Chateau and Devin and Elizabeth. Our bridal attendants, Ashley and Pat, were amazing! Their assistance and attention to every detail created a very seamless experience. As a bride and groom here you will not have a single care or worry, and the staff take exceptional care for you. The food is spectacular and unlike anything you have ever seen. So creative, so delicious and outstanding. Our guests have not stopped talking about the food! It stole the show and no other wedding will ever live up to the food experience. We worked with Crest Florist to create a fairytale like chapel. And the ballroom is amazing for working with varying centerpieces and displays. Our guests raved and raved about how this was the best wedding they have ever attended, and this is entirely due to the Park Chateau's level of service and attention to detail.

Reviewed on 3/20/2017 Irina S

WE WERE THE FIRST WEDDING!!! My husband and I were married on March 4 at the Park Chateau and were their very first wedding!!! I cannot express how beautiful the Chateau is. Everything was done and thought out to perfection. The bridal suit is a dream come true to get ready in.... Read More My friends were in awe of all of the amenities we had and were made to feel like celebrities that day. The ballroom is simply breathtaking, with the impeccable craftsmanship, elegant finishes and endless hours of work, it is truly a sight to be scene! Aside from the stunning venue, all of the people that work at the Park Chateau are amazing. From the people who you work with in the days before and the day of, to the owners, to the amazing chef, and so on. They made us feel like one of them from the beginning. The cocktail hour was an over the top display of deliciousness (Mozzarella Joe was a huge hit — amazing display, amazing food, and an amazing guy ). Everyone told us this was one of the best if not the best cocktail hour they have been to. Dinner was just as much of a hit with all of our family and friends (and they are tough critics). I can tell you in hindsight that (aside from picking who to marry) picking your venue is the most important part of your wedding and the MVP of all your vendors. A beautiful venue will set the stage to show off everything else you will meticulously pick for your wedding day and the Park Chateau is second to none. Our only wish is that we could be guests at a wedding at the Park Chateau sometime soon. On that note…if you need some guest fillers or to reach a minimum…my husband and I are more than happy to attend. Elizabeth and Devin both have our contact info so just ask them :)

Reviewed on 3/18/2017 A M

On March 11, we had our dream wedding at the Park Chateau. We booked before the venue was even built and a lot of people thought we were insane, but we never had a doubt in our minds. We were sold on PC based on artist renderings, the menu selection, and the reputation of their... Read More sister properties, the Park Savoy and Nanina’s in the Park. The real deal maker though, was the service we experienced from our first meeting with Devin. We had full confidence that the venue would be spectacular. In fact, we had two other appointments with “estate” venues that day, but we cancelled them because we did not want our wedding anywhere else. Throughout the first few months of planning, Devin answered all our questions with charm, enthusiasm, professionalism, and in a timely manner. As things continued to move along at the PC, we began to deal with Liz, who was equally delightful. Every time we saw them or the owners for a meeting, they greeted us like old friends with warm hugs. In fact, on the day of the wedding, one of the groomsman was in awe of the relationship we developed with the PC staff. It was a journey to see the Chateau come to life. From the ironwork, to the moldings, the chandeliers, and furniture, not a single detail was spared. Every meeting, every detail, every employee, every step of progression just kept better and better. When we did our final walkthrough, every room was even more beautiful than we could imagine. On the day of the wedding, we got ready in the groom and bridal suites with a spread of snacks, mimosas, and drinks. The hair and make-up artists were amazed by the full-sized salon (and the sink with massage chair!). Our photographers loved the many opportunities for photos. It was too cold to take advantage of the Versaille gardens, but there were plenty of beautiful rooms to use. Throughout the entire prepping process, photos, and the wedding night, our bridal attendants Ashley and Pat were with us every step of the way. Whether it was to hold a bouquet, adjust a bow tie, or to get us a drink, they were there. When guests arrived, they were wowed the second they drove through the beautiful gates. They were greeted with champagne and live music from the grand piano in the foyer before getting escorted to the chapel for the ceremony. With the help of the Chateau’s florist, Crest Florists, the chapel looked like it belonged in a fairytale. Despite the cold weather, the chapel felt warm and inviting, lit by candles and lanterns, with beautiful floral displays to invoke the feeling of the French countryside. After the ceremony, our guests enjoyed what they described as “the best cocktail hour ever.” Everyone raved about the food, said it was ‘over the top’, ‘best food at a wedding I’ve ever eaten’, ‘such an assortment’, and that was only the first hour of food. For the rest of the night we partied, ate, drank and mingled with our good friends and family, including the staff at the Chateau. Raphael, the maître’d, made sure that us and all our guests were happy and the night went smoothly. Our guests were impressed with the white glove service and hospitality. Days later, guests are still telling us about the great time they had. We will be forever grateful to the Park Chateau for helping us in hosting the wedding of our dreams. Many guests tell us it was the best wedding they have attended. We cannot thank the staff at the Chateau enough and have grown to feel like they are part of our new family.

Reviewed on 11/28/2016 Nicole C

My fiance and I met with Devin at the Park Savoy since construction was going on at the Park Chateau over the weekend. We met two owners Joe and Barry who made us feel so welcomed and answered any questions we had. At first we were hesitant to book a place that isn't open yet,... Read More but we know how great Park Savoy & Naninas in the Park are so we trust Park Chateau will be just as amazing. Devin was so great and worked with us to plan the wedding of our dreams for June 2018. We are so excited and couldn't be happier with our choice.

Reviewed on 11/28/2016 Susan H

I met with Devin yesterday to go over the information for the Park Chateau and she was great! We went on a weekend so we were unable to go see the Park Chateau but we went to their sister location the Park Savoy to meet instead. Even though the construction for the Park Chateau... Read More is not finished yet, Devin was very detailed and gave us full descriptions of what was to come and photos on her phone of the progress and moldings of the Park Chateau. The photos themselves were enough to sell me. I know that the Park Chateau will be a beautiful venue once completed. During our meeting the owner Barry walked in and was very friendly and helped us with the wedding package. Everyone at the Park savoy was attentive too and seeing how gorgeous and helpful everyone at Park Savoy was, I have full trust that the same service will be applied at Park Chateau. My fiancé and I will be booking our July 2017 wedding at the Park Chateau and can't wait.