Book Your Wedding with Park City Club

A BALLROOM IN DALLAS, TX

Park City Club is located in the heart of the residential University Park and Highland Park communities and the Preston Center business district in north Dallas, Texas. The club was founded in 1984 to serve as a refined and professional place where people could go to conduct business and entertain guests. Park City Club offers skyline views of the city and accommodates wedding celebrations that range from intimate gatherings to grand events. The club, which has several social rooms, is also a great venue for rehearsal dinners.

Main Dining Room. The Main Dining Room has a neutral color carpet and walls highlighted by wood panels and artwork as well as wall sconces and a chandelier in the middle. Contemporary tables and chairs can be arranged in many different configurations. The room features views of the Dallas skyline along with a panoramic western view. The room accommodates up to 200 guests.

Fireside Room. The Fireside Room is a well-appointed space that features wood wall panels with tasteful artwork hung above them, a wood fireplace with a large mirror hung over the mantle and French doors. The carpeted room, with tables and chairs that complement the upscale décor, accommodates up to 55 people.

Grill. The Grill offers views to the east as well as a southern view overlooking the downtown skyline through its picture windows. A neutral color scheme for the drapes, carpeting and chairs complement wood panel columns around the windows. The room accommodates up to 60 guests.

Windsor Room. The Windsor Room has neutral walls and one wood panel wall with a large landscape painting as well as an earth tone color carpet and chairs. The room, which has sweeping views of the west, holds up to 40 people.

Event directors offer comprehensive wedding services. They help couples with each detail of their events, from planning bridal showers or rehearsal dinners to putting together wedding receptions. They also provide assistance with music and room de´cor.

Park City Club's wedding packages include:

• Package beverage options
  • Plated dinner service for up to 350 guests
  • Complimentary covered parking

In addition to lavish rooms and exemplary wedding planning services, Park City Club offers the following perks:

• Recommendations for third-party vendors

Food + Catering, Planning, Service Staff

5956 Sherry Lane, Suite 1700, Dallas, TX (214) 373-0756

Best views in dallas-flawless

Reviewed on 7/25/2013 Stacie T

Hala at the park city club is absolutely wonderful! She made sure the night was flawless, contacted all vendors prior to the event and made sure to stay in constant communication without overwhelming me. The view is phenomenal the space is luxurious yet able to be transformed to... Read More a comfortable wedding venue for everyone to enjoy. The food was excellent we did stations and had only compliments the favorites were mashed potato bar and the salmon carving station. Couldn't be happier with this venue highly suggest.

2014-05-20T11:23:05 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much, your great words and wonderful recommendation means a lot to me.

Amazing Venue, Amazing Reception

Reviewed on 4/09/2012 Lorraine E

I can't thank Hala and her team enough for creating such a beautiful reception. The staff was amazing from the beginning. Hala was incredibly responsive and helpful throughout the entire planning process. The reception was more than I could have ever imagined, from the decor of... Read More the venue to the service of the waiters and bartenders. Our guests raved about both the food and the attentive staff. Could not be happier with Park City Club!! 100% recommend!!

Reviewed on 6/10/2017 charlie w

My husband Charlie and I looked at many event spaces in Dallas and hands down believe we got the most bang for our buck here! The views and the classic charm sold us immediately, and truly helped bring to life our vision for our wedding day. Our guest had nothing but positive... Read More things to say about the service, food, and views and everyone had a marvelous time. I recommend the mac & cheese bar - it was a BIG hit!

Reviewed on 3/08/2017 Louisa A

My husband and I had our reception at the Park City Club this month and it was the best decision we have ever made. Both Hala & Patti took exceptional care of us, both in the preparation and planning stages and the day of. The food and drinks were spectacular too! They made sure... Read More that we got to eat before we were introduced to our guests, which was a serious life saver. They made the entire process so fun and enjoyable and easy! I highly recommend them!

Reviewed on 11/11/2016 Lindsay C

Park City Club was perfect for our 150 guest reception. All the guests complimented us on the Dallas skyline views and the beauty of the club. Hala was a pleasure to work with and really knows her stuff! I was able to relax and focus on my guests knowing she had everything... Read More running smoothly behind the scenes.

Superb, excellent, beautiful venue

Reviewed on 8/26/2013 Grant

Beautiful wedding venue with breathtaking views of the DFW metroplex. Intimate feeling and upscale. Staff is wonderful to work with and very experienced.

2014-05-20T11:23:25 Response from the vendor

Thank you for celebrating with us!

Park City Club Reception

Reviewed on 1/29/2013 Zoe G

-Gorgeous view of the city -Centrally located in Highland Park -Pretty old school charm -Tables, plates, glassware, chairs, etc all available for use -Good price on alcohol and food -Catered in house but wide variety of options and very tasty -Dance should be bigger, but... Read More still holds lots of people -Possibly move dance floor to center of grand ball room, but that does cut out table space -Event coordinator with the venue, very helpful -One server with bad behavior, but the Club has dismissed the server quickly -Very pretty place with lots of built in bonuses

Wonderful location! Great service and views!

Reviewed on 7/01/2010 Penelope F

We had a great experience working with the Park City Club! The events coordinators there - Rise & Hala - are wonderful and very helpful! They even gave us great advice about our other wedding vendors! Our reception turned out wonderful and everyone had an amazing time. I... Read More grew up in the Park Cities and so having the view of my "hometown" as well as the downtown skyline was perfect and exactly what I was looking for! You won't be dissapointed!