Beautiful floral designs for your wedding

Parker's Events is a small business and I love it that way. We do not have a storefront and I like it that way,too. This allows me to fully concentrate on you, and your floral designs, without the distraction of customers coming and going. We specialize in fresh floral designs for weddings, rehearsal dinners and bridal showers only. I love the beauty found in the nature that God created. I can not make a flower more beautiful than the way it was created, but Ive been blessed with a talent to design them together to create a piece of art. After 17 years, I still hear my heart beating as I walk in with the brides bouquet. And then she smiles, or fans her face with her hands to keep from crying... and its all the assurance that I need to see that its just what she envisioned for her day

Aisle Decorations, Centerpieces, Flower Girl Baskets, Pedestals, Vases, Chuppah, Wedding Arch, Wedding Decoration Delivery, Wedding Decoration Setup, Decorations + Accents, Flower Crowns, Bouquet Wraps, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Flower Alternatives, Flower Delivery + Setup, Flower Arrangements

Florida and southern Georgia (904) 333-7509

Reviewed on 11/07/2017 Brenda P

Parker Events provided absolute beautiful flowers at a very reasonable price. They were able to provide exactly what we wanted. The flowers were absolutely beautiful and they have lasted for more than 10 days following the wedding. One of the best things about them is that they... Read More provide all the containers for the flowers, so we were not required to purchase our own containers and then have to figure out what to do with them after the wedding. In addition, Parker Events was also a great resource for linens and miscellaneous items. I would highly recommend this vendor to any bride in Jacksonville!!

Reviewed on 1/11/2018 K S

Love literally everything, timeless beauty and Tammy made the process very easy

Reviewed on 11/05/2017 Rachel P

Tammy was nothing short of incredible. She provided floral arrangements for both my rehearsal dinner and my wedding ceremony and reception and it was awesome the way everything coordinated beautifully. When we first met with her, we told her our vision and our budget and she was... Read More awesome and creative with ways that we could make it beautiful and affordable. She was a joy to work with and I could not be any happier with the way that the flowers turned out. I strongly recommend her to EVERYONE.

Reviewed on 10/31/2017 Emily C

Tammy is so great and easy to work with. She is very reasonably priced and her floral arrangements looked like they cost twice as much as they really did. We received so many compliments on everything from the altar flowers, to the table centerpieces, to the flowers on the... Read More cake - it all looked AMAZING!

Reviewed on 10/22/2017 Jenny M

Tammy is amazing!! She made the process of ordering flowers very easy. Not only was she extremely knowledgeable, she had wonderful ideas! The flowers were beautiful and we could not have chosen a better florist!

Reviewed on 8/03/2017 Victoria M

Tammy is AMAZING!! My original florist for my wedding quit on my wedding 30 days out from my wedding. My wedding planner recommended Tammy and I am so happy that she did! When I met with Tammy she was very sweet and she listened to exactly what I wanted my flowers arrangements... Read More and bouquet to look like. She is also very reasonably priced. My previous florist was going to charge more and do less than what Tammy charged us. With Tammy I was able to get exactly everything I wanted and stay within my budget. On my wedding day, when I first saw the arrangements and my bouquet, I almost cried! They were so BEAUTIFUL and EXACTLY what I wanted!! I got so many compliments on my bouquet! The flowers helped bring the look of my wedding together just the way I wanted them to. I would highly recommend Tammy to anyone!!

Reviewed on 5/07/2017 Marci K

After having trouble getting on the same page with another florist, my wedding coordinator suggest Parkers Events. I wish I had gone with them from the beginning. Tammy was very easy to communicate with. She understood my vision and everything came out better than I had even... Read More hoped.

Reviewed on 4/20/2017 L M

Wonderful vendor- no problems and everything was beautiful!!

Reviewed on 4/19/2017 Amy P

I am so thankful that a friend of mine recommended using Parker's Events for our wedding flowers! Tammy was communicative, creative and such a pleasure to work with! My bouquet turned out incredible, the flowers in the church were beautiful and the reception flowers in our... Read More dining room were gorgeous. I had three different arrangements in our dining room, including a low arrangement and two taller ones. So many people commented on how beautiful the room looked and it was completely thanks to Tammy! We also used Parker's Events for our linens and they were absolutely perfect. Thank you so much for everything!

Reviewed on 4/13/2016 Lisa E

Tammy, words cannot express enough of how much we appreciate everything you did to make our wedding AMAZING and FLAWLESS and PERFECT! Thank you for everything that you did for us and the gorgeous bouquets and orchids and centerpieces and organizing everything and letting us... Read More relax and enjoy our day! We really are so grateful and everyone was saying how awesome everything was and I told them it was all because of you!!! Everything was absolutely perfect! Thank you again Tammy! :D

Reviewed on 3/28/2016

Tammy is amazing! She was able to deliver on exactly the look I was going for with my florals for half of the price I was quoted from other local florists! My bouquet and my bridesmaids bouquets were impeccable, flowers were fresh and there wasn't a withered petal to complain... Read More about. We also hired Tammy as our day of coordinator and it was one of the most crucial decisions we made. The wedding flowed so smoothly she was very organized and completely on top of things, even anticipating changes to our wedding itinerary due to weather and making it all work without us even breaking a sweat. She worked well and coordinated with the other vendors and there was not a dull or awkward moment the whole night. Our guests were amazed and had such a great time! She is a pro and has knows what it takes to make a good wedding. She also did not try to upsell us on things that she knew we could do without since we were on a budget. Tammy went above and beyond and she EVEN found us an onsite babysitter to help us with our daughter the day of the wedding. We are so grateful to her and have recommended her to two friends for their wedding since. If she is available for your date we strongly suggest you book her services.

Great flowers for less

Reviewed on 11/01/2011 Brittany A

She did an amazing job for great rates.

Worth Every Penny

Reviewed on 11/02/2010 Jennifer H

I used her only for my day of and she saved me soooo much head ache. She had 2 helpers and they just did everything. I wasnt bothered once the whole wedding. It was so nice. She was also my florist and the best price in town. The flowers were PERFECT

Review for Tammy Woodcock

Reviewed on 8/17/2007 Jaime W

SHE WAS GREAT;EXCEPT COULDN'T FIGURE OUT HOW TO BUSTLE MY DRESS.

Tammy Woodcock

Im a family "gal". I love being around my kids and grandchildren. Saying that makes me feel old, but I have more energy than I did 20 years ago! I began 17 years ago as a wedding planner and doing flowers on the side for friends and family. Eventually the love of designing florals outweighed the planning side.Now I just design flowers. But being a planner for so long provides me with the opportunity to help brides with all of the elements of their wedding. What can I say? Weddings are in my blood! And Im so grateful to my Lord and Savior Jesus Christ for blessing me with this gift to share.