When you need to have the Best Wedding !

When you have dreamed your whole life about your special Wedding day you do not want to just trust anyone to make it unforgettable. We have been making Weddings the best they can be for over 15 years, We have won "The Knots" best of weddings. year after year. Let us be the entertainment that makes your day what you expect and more. And for a limited time we are giving our Photo booth Free with our Ultimate package.

Dance, Disco, Pop, R&B, Rock

Ceremony, Reception, Wedding

MC Services, Recorded Music, Sound Equipment, Music

Servicing Tri -State area (347) 423-3156

Reviewed on 6/26/2017 Ashley F

parties on point wow what can I say they are exactly that on point. They provide the best service and give the once in a lifetime opportunity to have the best time of your life and obtain great memories. Dj Anthony and Dj Rick are top awesome and very professional. If you... Read More looking for entertainment these guys are at the top of their game and a must to have for any wedding and or special occasion

Reviewed on 6/26/2017 Jillian G

These two guys of undoubtably the best of the best. Every thing was perfect on the dance floor because of them. They played the perfect mix of songs for my guests and everyone had so much fun interacting with them. I've been to weddings where people paid $10,000 or more for... Read More their DJ and they were nowhere near as good as Rock and Anthony! Thank you guys for making my wedding so amazing!!!

Reviewed on 6/20/2017 Tiffany K

Parties on Point made our wedding an event to remember! The music was AMAZING! Even after 8 years, people still say our wedding reception was the best they've ever been to. Rick and Anthony got to know us as a couple and put together a song selection that represented us very... Read More well. They were very easy to work with and helped make the wedding planning process less stressful. They were prompt, professional, and entertaining! You CAN NOT go wrong with Parties on Point!

Reviewed on 9/26/2017

Parties on Point is by far the best entertainment out there. Anthony and Rick couldn't be more professional and accommodating. They knew exactly what we wanted after taking the time to sit and get to know us. Everyone at my wedding commented on how great the music was and how... Read More much fun they had dancing the night away! They made my wedding!!! I couldn't have been happier. Can't wait for the next party to plan so I can hire them again!!!

Reviewed on 9/11/2017 Bridget J

These guys are the best. Rick and Anthony are well above the rest. I used them for all of my parties including my daughter's Sweet 16 this past weekend and I could of asked for more perfection from these guys....Their professionalism and ability to get every guest at the party... Read More involved was amazing...I used the full package and it did not break the bank but gave the impression that I did. Lol. My guest LOVED the photo booth. Rick and Anthony was great by walking me through every step of the party so I felt great about what I was going to happen.. And the BONUS is I have all these great pictures to remember the special day and so do my guest. Thank you Parties on Point for yet another GREAT party.

Reviewed on 8/30/2017 Cindy R

Rick and Anthony from Parties on Point have provided the entertainment for many events that I have attended. Most importantly they provided the entertainment at my wedding. Rick is a great master of ceremony and kept the party rolling! He really knows how to get the crowd... Read More moving! Anthony kept the hits coming and it seemed every song he played had one group or another running to the dance floor!! They also go above and beyond in providing many additional fun services. No matter what occasion, I would highly recommend Parties on Point!

Reviewed on 8/24/2017

Rick and his team were so amazing at my wedding they play all the right music to get everyone on the dance floor . If I were to have another party for any reason I would choose them all over again

Reviewed on 8/02/2017 Jaida H

My guest and I had an unforgettable night and her feet are currently still hurting from all the dancing we were doing!! Truly was the best night ever!!! A BIG THANK YOU to parties on point for making my party on point !!

Reviewed on 7/19/2017 Tonya S

I wouldn't use any other DJ. I used them a few years ago, so my guests from that party couldn't wait for my daughter's sweet 16 on July 15, 2017, because they knew they would have a great time and they did. We all did! Rick and Anthony are professional, courteous, patient and... Read More fun. They made the party a great success.

Reviewed on 6/22/2017 Jessica D

I used these guys for my wedding and had the time of my life on the dance floor! Til this day my guests tell me how much fun they had dancing (and many admit they never dance)! They are great MCs and excellent at choosing what to play by reading the crowd. With all the... Read More planning it takes to plan a wedding, it was refreshing having this one task so simple. I highly recommend them for any occasion and couldn't have made a better choice for our wedding.

Reviewed on 6/22/2017 Angelo P

Party On Point did my daughters sweet sixteen party . Great night daughter was very happy with the DJ and music

Reviewed on 6/21/2017 Marjorie S

Professional, quality and affordable! You can't get that anywhere else. Whatever the occasion no mater how big or small the dance floor will be rocking to everything your heart desires, a memorable day it will be when you are in their hands. Stress free as it should be. Leave... Read More the rest to Rick and Anthony!

Great Guys!!

Reviewed on 10/21/2015 Janelle C

Anthony was great to work with. He captured all the music i wanted to have played and definitely had everyone on the dance floor! I would definitely recommend and use him again. Thank you so much guys, You were AWESOME!!

Awesome

Reviewed on 11/07/2012 Jennifer A

Rick and Anthony are Amazing. There are no other words that can describe them, and my reception. The music was exactly what I wanted, a mixture to please everyone.

Rick

We are two guys who love to make your special day our special day. We have been in the Wedding business for over 15 years making Brides & Grooms memories of a lifetime. We pride ourselves on knowing when your day is over you will not regret the entertainment you hired.