Destination Wedding Planning, Honeymoon Planning

514 S. Main St, Bel Air, MD (410) 420-8747

Reviewed on 5/08/2017

Our travel agent, Charynn, was fantastic! During our initial phone conversation I explained what we wanted and she immediately made some very good recommendations, which actually saved us a bundle. I would have made a lot of mistakes had I booked this trip myself. Charynn called... Read More us back within a day and presented us with a superb itinerary. Charynn planned out several day trips, but left some days open, so that we had some down time for shopping and exploring on our own. Everything went as planned, no problems whatsoever. We will call Charynn at Partners in Travel to book future trips for sure!

Reviewed on 5/05/2017 Sharon B

My daughter just got married in Ocho Rios, Jamaica at The Moon Palace. We had a guest list of about 7o which I feel is a large group for a destination wedding. My daughter was so busy and overwhelmed with her job that she had little time for making the arrangements. Charynn... Read More Marshall of Partners in Travel stepped up and went way beyond her travel agent duties to help us give our daughter the wedding of her dreams. She was in constant contact with the wedding planners at The Moon Palace. She followed up on every detail of her wedding and all of the guest's travel. She even arranged for a group rate for Club Mobay ( a service that expedites you through customs giving you time to relax in their lounge), a service I feel that only most travel agents are aware of. Using an experienced travel agent gives you the confidence that you are truly in good hands and that your travel will go off without a hitch. On the off chance that something should go wrong, Charynn is just a call away if we need anything. As she once told me, " My contacts stretch around the globe." I have always and will continue to recommend Charynn with total confidence! She is very traveled and knowledgeable and will do her very best to take exceptional care of you. In addition, I would highly recommend The Moon Palace. The Jamaican staff are the most genuinely nice and accommodating people. They also went above and beyond to make everyone's vacation exceptional. Everyone in our party truly had an amazing vacation. I will definitely be using Charynn for our future travel plans and would love to make a return visit to The Moon Palace!

Reviewed on 5/05/2017 Darlene F

Partners in Travel - Charynn Marshall made sure this wedding was everything my son and daughter in law wanted! Simply the best!

Reviewed on 4/27/2017 Lauren B

I can't say enough about Charynn! She is my absolute go to for every vacation. Whether it be a spur of the moment trip or our two week trip to Italy; without a doubt she ensures every little detail is set up perfectly and at the most amazing prices!! She just organized, booked,... Read More and helped me plan my 70 Person Destination Wedding to Jamaica, without a single complaint (that says it all)!!! She goes above and beyond to make sure you get everything out of your travel destination, no matter where the destination may be. On top of it all, she herself has seen almost every part of the World. With her real life experiences and knowledge, she Is able to plan the perfect vacation for any individual! That being said.. you'd be crazy not to use her!

Reviewed on 7/01/2016 Matt K

My new husband and I booked our honeymoon through partners in travel and we were so glad we did! Everything was so well organized and ran incredibly smooth the entire trip! We were treated like royalty at the resorts and our travel agent(Charynn) called to check in with us prior... Read More to the trip and followed up afterwards. Partners in travel is truly dedicated to pleasing their patrons and we will be sure to use them again in the future!

Dream Trip to Costa Rica

Reviewed on 1/25/2016

I was referred to Charynn Marshall @ Partners in Travel by a friend/co-worker for a special trip I was planning with my husband. When I spoke to Charynn on the phone for the first time, I felt like I was speaking to someone that I had know for years. Her pleasant voice and easy... Read More going style was such a change from the normal direct and uncaring ways of most travel agents. After that first conversation with her, I was 100 confident that Charynn would make sure that our dream trip to Costa Rica would exactly what we were looking for. From the airline plans, to the transportation to the hotel, to the hotel room view and to the excursion options, Charynn was on it. She made sure that upon our arrival in a foreign country, we'd have no problem finding our transportation company and being on our way to our final destination. She informed us about all of the excursion options and even gave us heads up on ones that didn't get the best reviews. Most importantly, after I declined to include the all inclusive option, Charynn circled back with me to double check to see if I had changed my mind. She explained that even if we only ate 1 meal a day at the resort, it would most likely be cheaper than paying full price. After speaking to her, I decided to include it in our package and boy am I glad I did. During our trip, we spoke to another couple that had just arrived, hadn't checked in and did not purchase the all inclusive. They had booked their trip themselves and didn't know anything about it. When they tried to purchase it at the front desk when they checked in, they were told the cost would be over $200 per day for the 2 of them. Charynn got it for my husband and I for under $30 a day for each of us which is 30% of what we would have paid if we waited and purchased when we checked in. In total, I truly believe that her expertise in travel & hotel arrangements gave us significant savings over trying to book ourselves. I'll never book another trip without contacting Charynn Marshall at Partners in Travel!!!!

50th anniversary familly cruise 2015

Reviewed on 10/17/2015

We took our 1st cruise for our 50th wedding anniversary this August. The cruise was so much more than we anticipated; constant entertainment. The shore excursions were the best. We have a lifetime of wonderful memories. Most of all our agent was the most valuable asset we had.... Read More She gave us the behind the scenes advice which gave us the best experience for the cruise. Everything was exceptional down to the smallest detail. We're ready to cruise again.

Best Travel Agent Around!

Reviewed on 10/15/2015 Meaghan D

I love Partners in Travel and highly recommended them! I first met Charynn 2 years ago when we booked our trip to Jamaica. It was wonderful not having to worry about booking the flight, hotel, transportation from airport to hotel, everything was handled. When my fiancé and I... Read More started planning our honeymoon I didn’t hesitate to call Charynn to help. I gave her our price range and ideas of what we were looking for and she delivered right away. We booked the Sandals resort in the Bahama's and I can't wait! Anyone booking a honeymoon I highly recommend Partners in Travel, they handle it all!

Perfect!

Reviewed on 10/14/2015

Charyn with Partners in Travel is very friendly and knowledgeable. Very grateful bride!! Thank you!

Reviewed on 10/13/2015 Lauren A

We travel a lot and usually book our own travel but with all the wedding planning we decided to use a travel agent for the first time. Charynn was amazing and has been so helpful. We will definitely be using them again in the future.

anniversary cruise

Reviewed on 10/10/2015 Lauren B

Charynn Marshall of Partners in Travel booked a 50th anniversary cruise for my grandparents and my family. It was by far the best trip that I have ever been on. I can't wait until the next cruise! What a great vacation1

Great experience

Reviewed on 10/09/2015

My travel agent is wonderful. She went out her way to find me the best price while finding me a beautiful destination. Not only did she have information about the resort she had first hand experience. She was very nice and willing to provide me with information on several... Read More locations based on my criteria. I have used my agent several times and will continue to do so. Partners and travel thinks of all of the details to insure you have a great trip.

50th anniversary

Reviewed on 10/09/2015 Nick

We booked a family trip through Charynn Marshall at Partners in Travel to celebrate my parents 50th anniversary. We had travelers of all ages including ones that needed a special diet and others that required a scooter. The trip was amazing! Everyone had a wonderful time. She... Read More was able to please everyone! I would highly recommend Partners in Travel to everyone!

Always there for us.

Reviewed on 9/17/2015

I use Charynn @ Partners in Travel for all my travel needs, She is always on top of things and lets me know when ever there is a change.

Such a fun trip!!

Reviewed on 7/09/2015 Holly W

I am so happy that my groom and I booked our honeymoon through Partners in Travel. We gave a price range in which we were willing to spend and a list of activities we wanted to do while away, and Ms. Charynn was able to find the resort that fit us! We ended up going to the... Read More Bahamas at a Sandals resort and had a blast! I would more than recommend a Sandals resort for a honeymoon because of all that is included AND I would more than recommend booking a trip with Partners in Travel! They all have a wealth of knowledge on when to buy plane tickets at the best price as well as what different destinations have to offer. I look forward to booking my next trip through Partners in Travel.

Anniversary get away

Reviewed on 5/22/2015

We celebrated our 24th wedding anniversary and this was our first ever international travel, flight, etc. It was really the honeymoon we never had. Everything was perfect and all arrangements from the destination, airfare, flight hotel/all inclusive, return home was seamless.... Read More If you are planning on traveling I hirely recommend Partners in Travel. Another trip will be planned in the near future. LB- Joppa, MD *****

Great Honeymoon!

Reviewed on 9/02/2014

This was our first time using a travel agent, as things got so busy during the wedding and we didn't have time to do our own extensive research. Charynn was our agent, and she was great! She helped us find exactly what we wanted (an 11 day honeymoon in Croatia with a mix of... Read More relaxation and adventure in 3 different cities) in terms of airfare, travel days, and our price range. She also helped us organize some day trips to nearby islands and towns with local Croatian tour groups, which worked out great. And, the hotel she found for us were all top notch and a great deal! She was available by email and phone. My groom and I are experienced travelers, and cross referenced all suggested hotels and tours with online reviews, prices, etc. She only offered things that were well reviewed and respected. Our honeymoon was perfect, exactly what we wanted, and had no logistical problems at all. I would use her again to book future travels.

Destination wedding

Reviewed on 9/01/2014 Linsay g

We worked with Charynn from partners in travel to plan our destination wedding in Cabo San Lucas! Working with Charynn was a pleasure, she was able to answer every question we had, help with communicating directly to the hotel, and planning travel for everyone in our group!... Read More This process would have been much more difficult without her help. Charynn could always be reached anytime of the day, which was so important when trying to plan for 20 people travel out of the country. Our wedding is all set for October 19, 2014... And we can not wait!!!! Cabo here we come:)

Honeymoon

Reviewed on 8/31/2014

We used partner in travel when we booked our honeymoon. Charynn did a great job making sure we knew everything we needed to know for Mexico and everything else. If we would go out of the u.s again we would definitely go back to partners in travel.

Awesome Honeymoon!

Reviewed on 8/27/2014

The resort was amazing! The activities and staff could not have been more perfect. Charynn at Partners in Travel knew what I was looking for and booked an amazing place at a price better than I could imagine.

Wonderful Service!

Reviewed on 8/27/2014

I have used Partners in Travel many times and they are wonderful. Charynn & Fran are very responsive & friendly. They really take care of you!

Antigua Honeymoon

Reviewed on 8/13/2014

Charynn Marshall from Partners in Travel helped my husband and I choose the most perfect honeymoon! She listened to everything we dreamed of and made sure we got everything we wanted. Our honeymoon was amazing! We are so thankful for all of Charynn's help and will be using her... Read More with our future travels!

Great Job Charynn Marshall

Reviewed on 8/05/2014

I WANT TO THANK CHARYNN MARSHALL FOR HELPING MY WIFE AND I PICK OUT OUR HONEYMOON LOCATION SANDALS ANTIGUA! SANDALS GRANDE ANTIGUA RESORT & SPA WAS NOTHING LESS THEN SPECTACULAR FROM THE MINUTE WE ARRIVED TILL THE MINUTE WE LEFT. WE WERE GREETED WITH COLD TOWELS AND CHAMPAGNE... Read More ON ARRIVAL AT THE RESORT WHICH WAS MUCH NEEDED AFTER A 6 HOUR PLAN RIDE. CUSTOMER SERVICE STAFF WAS VERY FRIENDLY AND KIND. THE FOOD WAS BETTER THEN ANY OTHER RESORT WE HAVE BEEN TO PLENTY OF RESTAURANTS TO CHOOSE FROM.THE CLEANLEYNES OF THE RESORT WAS ON POINT ALONG WITH THE BEAUTIFUL BEACH! ALSO HIGHLY RECOMMEND STAYING ON THE MEDITERRANEAN SIDE OF THE RESORT ITS NEW AND ROOM WAS GREAT!!! THANKS AGAIN CHARYNN MARSHALL FOR MAKING OUR STAY IN ANTIGUA ST.JOHNS PERFECT WE DIDNT WANT TO COME HOME !

Awesome getaway in Playa del Carmen

Reviewed on 7/31/2014

Partners in Travel booked us an awesome quick getaway after our wedding. We stayed at The Royal in Playa del Carmen from July 25-July 29th. Beautiful resort, treated like royalty and would go again for sure. Everything from the flight, the transfer to the resort and the... Read More resort itself were perfect. I have used Partners in Travel several times and will keep using them for future vacations!

Amazing!!!

Reviewed on 7/18/2014 Danielle B

We had the most amazing honeymoon ever!!!! Judy McDowell was our agent. She literally did everything for us. With all the stress of planning a wedding I certainly didn't want stress planning the honeymoon. The hotel she recommended was perfect. Judy we thank you from the bottom... Read More of our hearts for everything and can't wait to plan our next trip!