The Life of the Party!

Black boxes are made for airplanes! This isn’t your typical cramped photo booth. Party Cam is open air, so more people can fit in and the guests can watch. It's way more fun this way, trust us!

Photo + Video

Online Proofing, Digital Files, Photo, On-Site Printing, Photo Props, Photo Booths, Social Media Sharing

Greater Philadelphia Area (484) 272-2618

Party Cam!

Reviewed on 5/31/2015 Sara M

Party Cam did the photobooth for our wedding and overall the experience was great! They were accommodating with our idea for using plants at our venue as the backdrop, but brought a backup just in case. Their art department was so responsive and creative -- we were really happy... Read More with the result. And the photo results were great, too! There were a couple of logistical snags along the way, but nothing that affected the quality of the work. And their prices are very competitive! Definitely recommend.

Book soon! Best part of the wedding!

Reviewed on 5/13/2015

When presented with the offer of a photobooth for our wedding, I hesitated. But choosing PartyCam was one of the best wedding decisions we made! They were so easy to work with, with fun customizable backgrounds and prints for the wedding. But the biggest thing was the SERVICE!... Read More Someone manned the booth all night, and he was super friendly, helping the guests and printing out extra copies since way more than 2 people got in most shots! It was also so awesome to have those pics the next day, and then to get high quality shots soon after - they now cycle through a digital frame in our house and we love them! Highly recommend this awesome company for any party!! :)

Reviewed on 10/11/2017 Allie C

We loved having Party Cam at our wedding! It was a fun thing for guests to do and the pictures are hilarious. Party Cam was super easy to work with and very accommodating!! We were able to select the picture backdrop color and the photo strip backgrounds and formats. They had so... Read More many options and matched our wedding colors perfectly. It was a great addition to our wedding and I would definitely recommend Party Cam as a great photobooth option!

Reviewed on 10/03/2017 Brian W

Party Cam was a pleasure to work with throughout. They were very responsive to all of my questions and provided timely and thoughtful answers. I looked up many different open-air photobooth options and decided on PartyCam because they had the nicest looking backdrops (with... Read More multiple options to choose from), a good range of props beyond just things on sticks and sunglasses, and they were very responsive to my initial outreach. On the day of the event, there were two wonderful attendants who helped make sure everything was running smoothly. They assisted in printing more photos for giant groups that all smashed their way into one photo. They didn't mind that we brought a few of our own props to supplement, and even packed them up for us at the end of the night. They helped put all of the photos into our guestbooks (we actually got two of the guestbooks with the package and still had a ton of photos that they kindly put into a back pocket of the book for us). We had a separate guestbook, but one thing I would recommend is that if you are using the photobooth guestbook as your main guestbook is to let the attendants know to remind the guests to sign the guestbook. Most of our guests were eager to either get another ridiculous photo, grab another drink, or get back out to the dancefloor, so a number of our photos are without signatures (which was fine for us). In the days immediately after our wedding, it was so nice to have both the guestbooks and photostrips from the night of all of our guests, and then also to get the online gallery just a day or two after the wedding. All of the photos were high quality and gave us a lot of good laughs and memories. Thanks Party Cam!

Reviewed on 8/29/2017 Kelly N

I can't even begin to explain how AWESOME everyone at Party Cam was throughout the whole process. Mike was super responsive via email, the art team was amazing in allowing us to customize our printed photo strip, and they even suggested a great vendor for me to make custom... Read More cutout faces on sticks of our two dogs- which were a complete hit with our guests! We used our guest book to have guests glue and sign next to their picture, and we love having this as a way to remember the night and how much fun everyone had. The two attendants during the event were total pros! So friendly and so great - even printing extra copies for everyone in the photo! Overall, Party Cam was totally worth the investment and I would 100% recommend booking them if you're on the fence...you won't regret it.

Reviewed on 11/22/2016 Ashley B

Party Cam was AMAZING! They were @ my wedding on 10/8/16. All of my guests had a blast in the photo booth. Every single photo came out amazing, they were such great quality!!! We had a photo strip guestbook, too. My husband and I loved looking at all the photos the day after our... Read More wedding. I highly recommend this photo booth company!!! 5 stars all the way!

Photo book amazing fun!

Reviewed on 8/06/2015 Lisa B

All my guests at the wedding had such a fun time with the party cam! The props they have are awesome and unique you can't find them any where else. You can use it as much as you want and they always print out picture strips for you. You can get them into a book as well and they... Read More post them on Facebook so people can see how much fun you are having! Highly recommend them and this is a great way to not do wedding favors!!!!

The party cam was great!

Reviewed on 5/30/2015

We decided to add the party can service as a last-minute addition to our wedding. It was one of the best decisions we made. The price was extremely reasonable and it was the hit of our wedding. I highly recommend the party cam. Your guests will thoroughly love it and leave with... Read More great memories of your event as well as a photo souvenir to take with them. We were extremely pleased with the entire service and were thrilled that all of our pictures from both the party camp and the wedding were waiting for us when we got back from our honeymoon. I highly recommend all of Morby Photography services and will definitely use them again in the future.

So worth the money

Reviewed on 5/30/2015 Nicole S

We decided last minute to book party cam for our wedding and besides choosing my husband, was the best decision we made. Our guests got great pictures to take home, and we even used one of the pics for our thank you note. Some of our guests uploaded their pics right to facebook.... Read More You will not be disappointed.

No stress!

Reviewed on 5/26/2015 Danielle C

Party cam was a great experience for our wedding on 5/24/15, our guests had a ton of fun and the operator of the booth was very nice! They were very accommodating to last minute changes and addition. It was overall a great experience and would definitely use again in the... Read More future. Danielle

Definitely recommend

Reviewed on 5/25/2015 Hannah T

PartyCam offered a unique "open" photo booth that all of my guests loved. They are professional, reliable, and you can't beat their prices....most photobooth companies I was looking into in the Philly area started at over $1000. I have two friends getting married later this year... Read More and next year that have already asked me for partycams contact info. Happy I went with them for my wedding!

Party Cam

Reviewed on 5/19/2015 Jaclyn O

Party Cam was a hit at our wedding, the staff was friendly and helpful and people couldn't get enough of the photos. The props were better than any I've seen at any other wedding, and the backdrop/font/color selections for the photos was extremely vast, would definitely... Read More recommend!

Oh snap!

Reviewed on 12/07/2014 Lauren B

So much fun! My wedding guests had a blast getting large (or small) group shots with props. Each guest received their own good quality print out of the pic., on the spot. My husband and I were mailed a flash drive with all the photo.'s on it from the wedding. A nice variety of... Read More colors and layouts and background choices. Highly recommend.