The Life of the Party!

Black boxes are made for airplanes! This isn’t your typical cramped photo booth. Party Cam is open air, so more people can fit in and the guests can watch. It's way more fun this way, trust us!

Photo + Video

Online Proofing, Digital Files, Photo, On-Site Printing, Photo Props, Photo Booths, Social Media Sharing

Greater Philadelphia Area (877) 977-1430

Party Cam!

Reviewed on 5/31/2015 Sara M

Party Cam did the photobooth for our wedding and overall the experience was great! They were accommodating with our idea for using plants at our venue as the backdrop, but brought a backup just in case. Their art department was so responsive and creative -- we were really happy... Read More with the result. And the photo results were great, too! There were a couple of logistical snags along the way, but nothing that affected the quality of the work. And their prices are very competitive! Definitely recommend.

Book soon! Best part of the wedding!

Reviewed on 5/13/2015

When presented with the offer of a photobooth for our wedding, I hesitated. But choosing PartyCam was one of the best wedding decisions we made! They were so easy to work with, with fun customizable backgrounds and prints for the wedding. But the biggest thing was the SERVICE!... Read More Someone manned the booth all night, and he was super friendly, helping the guests and printing out extra copies since way more than 2 people got in most shots! It was also so awesome to have those pics the next day, and then to get high quality shots soon after - they now cycle through a digital frame in our house and we love them! Highly recommend this awesome company for any party!! :)

Reviewed on 11/22/2016 Ashley B

Party Cam was AMAZING! They were @ my wedding on 10/8/16. All of my guests had a blast in the photo booth. Every single photo came out amazing, they were such great quality!!! We had a photo strip guestbook, too. My husband and I loved looking at all the photos the day after our... Read More wedding. I highly recommend this photo booth company!!! 5 stars all the way!

Photo book amazing fun!

Reviewed on 8/06/2015 Lisa B

All my guests at the wedding had such a fun time with the party cam! The props they have are awesome and unique you can't find them any where else. You can use it as much as you want and they always print out picture strips for you. You can get them into a book as well and they... Read More post them on Facebook so people can see how much fun you are having! Highly recommend them and this is a great way to not do wedding favors!!!!

The party cam was great!

Reviewed on 5/30/2015

We decided to add the party can service as a last-minute addition to our wedding. It was one of the best decisions we made. The price was extremely reasonable and it was the hit of our wedding. I highly recommend the party cam. Your guests will thoroughly love it and leave with... Read More great memories of your event as well as a photo souvenir to take with them. We were extremely pleased with the entire service and were thrilled that all of our pictures from both the party camp and the wedding were waiting for us when we got back from our honeymoon. I highly recommend all of Morby Photography services and will definitely use them again in the future.

So worth the money

Reviewed on 5/30/2015 Nicole S

We decided last minute to book party cam for our wedding and besides choosing my husband, was the best decision we made. Our guests got great pictures to take home, and we even used one of the pics for our thank you note. Some of our guests uploaded their pics right to facebook.... Read More You will not be disappointed.

No stress!

Reviewed on 5/26/2015 Danielle C

Party cam was a great experience for our wedding on 5/24/15, our guests had a ton of fun and the operator of the booth was very nice! They were very accommodating to last minute changes and addition. It was overall a great experience and would definitely use again in the... Read More future. Danielle

Definitely recommend

Reviewed on 5/25/2015 Hannah T

PartyCam offered a unique "open" photo booth that all of my guests loved. They are professional, reliable, and you can't beat their prices....most photobooth companies I was looking into in the Philly area started at over $1000. I have two friends getting married later this year... Read More and next year that have already asked me for partycams contact info. Happy I went with them for my wedding!

Party Cam

Reviewed on 5/19/2015 Jaclyn O

Party Cam was a hit at our wedding, the staff was friendly and helpful and people couldn't get enough of the photos. The props were better than any I've seen at any other wedding, and the backdrop/font/color selections for the photos was extremely vast, would definitely... Read More recommend!

Oh snap!

Reviewed on 12/07/2014 Lauren B

So much fun! My wedding guests had a blast getting large (or small) group shots with props. Each guest received their own good quality print out of the pic., on the spot. My husband and I were mailed a flash drive with all the photo.'s on it from the wedding. A nice variety of... Read More colors and layouts and background choices. Highly recommend.