Party Elegance

Northern Virginia Metro DC

Rentals for Party, Wedding or Corporate Event

Lighting, Chiavari Chairs, Folding Chairs, Chairs, Dinnerware, Heating + Cooling Equipment, Equipment, Flatware, Glassware, Linens, Lounge Furniture, On-Site Delivery + Setup, Cocktail Tables, Dining Tables, Tables, Tents, Rentals + Equipment

4800 Jefferson Davis Hwy, FREDERICKSBURG, VA
Northern Virginia Metro DC

Reviewed on 10/29/2015 Kris S

We only rented linens from them, as chairs and tables were covered in our venue cost. Once I started working with one of the ladies to pick things out it was so easy. We chose a basic off-white tablecloth, with napkins in our colors, split 50/50 between the two colors.... Read More Everything was in place on time.

Great rental service!

Reviewed on 5/16/2012 Mary S

The ladies at Party Elegance were absolutely great to work with as I prepared for my wedding! The ladies there were kind, enthusiastic, and accommodating to my changing needs as the guest count kept going up, and up, and up! They were extremely knowledgeable and gave great... Read More advice about table seating and cloth length, as well as any other questions that came to mind!

Linen rental

Reviewed on 10/20/2011 Erin G

Party Elegance had a large selections of linens at a great price for my wedding. Everything went smoothly with the exception that the linen order was placed incorrectly and the order came in a day late, thankfully it came in time for the wedding!