Party Girl Events

A Fresh New Approach to Wedding Planning in the Mountains Full Service Planning, Signature Coordination and Day of Coordination Need a little more help than just the day of, but a little less than a full service? We will customize a package for you with everything you want, and nothing you don't!

Engagement Party, Getting Engaged, Honeymoon, After Party, Bachelor Party, Bachelorette Party, Bridal Luncheon, Bridal Shower, Rehearsal Dinner, Welcome Party, Rehearsals + Parties, Ceremony, Cocktail Hour, Day After Brunch, Reception, Rehearsal, Wedding

Destination Wedding Packages, Destination Wedding Planning, Destination Weddings, A la Carte Wedding Planning, Budgeting, Day-Of Coordination, Full Service Wedding Planning, Honeymoon Planning, RSVP Tracking, Wedding Website, Planning

Cf805d40 a376 487a b64d 0a02ca20f736~rs 100

2121 N Frontage Rd W, PMB 129, Vail, CO Vail, Beaver Creek, Aspen, Breckenridge, Keystone (970) 306-3381

Reviewed on 3/14/2016 Sasha

I literally could not even imagine my wedding day without Stephanie. From the minute she got involved, I did not have an iota of stress! She planned and got in touch with everyone and kept in close contact with me throughout the entire process. She made things so easy so all I... Read More had to do was make choices to make the perfect wedding. On top of everything she went far above and beyond even decorating our room with photos from the ceremony earlier that day! I cried when I saw it. I am telling you. If you have a wedding in beaver creek or vail you could not find a better planner. I will recommend her to everyone I know. My recommendation? If you're between planners just call and talk to her. You'll be overwhelmed immediately with how thoughtful and sweet she is. I love her so much. She was the reason this wedding was exactly what I wanted.

Reviewed on 10/30/2017 Stephanie S

At first I wasn't sure that I needed a wedding planner because I'm super organized and type A. Hiring Party Girl Events was the best decision ever! I can't imagine my wedding without Stephanie and her team! We were able to relax and enjoy the day without any stress which is... Read More absolutely priceless! Everything was perfect! Thank you Stephanie!

Reviewed on 10/30/2017 Karol M

What a live safer !!! Stephanie was like my guarding angel !! I was able to enjoy the wedding and the planning because I could depend on her !! As much as wedding cost she was the best decision on dollars we spent. I would go without other things before I would ever give her up... Read More !! She is the best !!

Reviewed on 10/30/2017 Ann Marie S

My husband and I eloped in Beaver Creek, CO on Feb. 10 2017. The decision to elope was made approximately three weeks before our wedding day. It was my husband's idea to seek the help of a wedding planner, which I resisted at first because it was meant to be a simple elopement... Read More shared just between the two of us. Thank goodness I followed his advice! We had received Stephanie's name from Pastor Tim Wilbanks, who we selected to be our officiant. She was a godsend from the very first interaction! The reason this review is being posted so many months after our wedding day is because we struggled to find the words to adequately express our gratitude and appreciation to Stephanie for orchestrating the most romantic wedding day imaginable! Her caring efforts and creativity were boundless! There is no one, family or friend, who would do more for you as a couple on your wedding day than Stephanie Fleck. She made planning a wedding within three weeks, and over 1200 miles apart, seem so easy, exciting, and fun. Just a few remarkable features of our wedding day attributed directly to Stephanie include everyone wearing cowboy boots ( including Stephanie and Pastor Tim) as my husband and I were wearing them and he had chosen to give boots to our two witnesses as a wedding gift, a pedi cab ride from the chapel to an outdoor private seating area around a fire pit where we had our first dance, followed by ice skating right there at the outdoor rink next to the fire pit. A musician played our favorite songs throughout the evening as we shared our first toast, cut our wedding cake, danced, and skated- all captured in phenomenal wedding photographs. There is much more that we could say about Stephanie's strengths as a wedding planner; however, we hope by now you realize she is invaluable throughout this process! Thank you Stephanie, for being you and the role you played in making our wedding the most romantic day imaginable!

Reviewed on 10/20/2017 chase w

Stephanie ensured that our wedding went off without a hitch. Everything was so wonderful and we couldn't have asked for more. We were married on September 2nd 2017 and our ceremony and reception were at the Donovan pavilion in Vail, CO. Thank you so much for your hard work... Read More and dedication. It was truly a day to remember. Alex & Chase

Reviewed on 10/20/2017 Connie F

I was so impressed with Stephanie! She was so helpful and sweet during the whole planning process and really helped me relax and enjoy the big day. I couldn't have imagined doing it without her. Would highly recommend!

Reviewed on 10/19/2017 Peri B

Stephanie, Was incredible she did an amazing job planning my wedding! She really made sure to follow my vision and turned my farm into a beautiful wedding venue! Thanks and please consider her for Your wedding!

Reviewed on 9/22/2017 Emily D

I'll be honest - I'm a total control freak, super type-A, and opinionated. Taylor and Stephanie were the best people I could have ever worked with - they're organized, they listen to your ideas, and they make your ideas become reality. I appreciated the time Taylor took to go... Read More through all of our contracts, contact our vendors, and make sure the vision we had for the day came to fruition. I'm so fortunate to have come across Party Girl Events - I didn't have a worry in the world the day of our wedding because I knew everything would turn out just as I had imagined, and it did. Thank you Taylor and Stephanie!

Reviewed on 9/07/2017

My July 2017 wedding in Vail was amazing because of Stephanie! She understood my vision and connected me with the best minister, caterer, florist, photographer, and musician! She is very well connected in Vail which you really need when you don't live there and are not... Read More familiar with the area. We had a very small wedding and reception at a private residence on Gore Creek. I loved her ideas and visions for our special day. The day of my wedding was so relaxing and stress free because Stephanie and Taylor took care of everything!! She was such a great listener and very respectful of my budget which I very much appreciated. I highly recommend her for any event! You will not be disappointed!

Reviewed on 8/24/2017 Rebecca S

We worked with Stephanie at Party Girl Events as our day-of coordinator for our wedding on July 2 at the Sonnenalp. I can honestly say that I do not know what I would have done without her! I was planning our wedding long distance, so having someone that is familiar with the... Read More area, venue and vendors was extremely helpful. She exceeded all of our expectations! She went above and beyond helping set-up our ceremony and reception. She even went out and found us a guest book after I realized I forgot mine in Texas! On my wedding weekend I was able to relax and just enjoy the time with my fiance-then-husband, family and friends which was priceless.

Reviewed on 8/13/2017 Lindsay J

Stephanie walked us through planning a wedding in Eagle, CO from our home in Virginia, and she was absolutely fantastic! We had a few in person meetings and plenty of phone calls and emails, and we knew we were in great hands! Stephanie helped us find a florist, a bakery,... Read More catering, rentals-- you name it, she was on top of it. There were some strange negotiations with the rehearsal dinner restaurant in the last month; Stephanie smoothed it out and we never felt stressed about it. We trusted her completely! She got along great with my in-laws in CO and gave great advice when we were all trying to figure things out. She's such a reassuring and capable presence and made everything from planning through the actual day go SO well. She let us use some of her existing decor and helped us assemble things in the week leading up to and the day of. Having a wedding, especially so far away, seemed like a huge undertaking (and it was!) but Stephanie really blew us away with how she took our vague ideas and turned it into a totally beautiful day. I strongly recommend you hire her!!

Reviewed on 4/24/2017 Katie S

All I can say is that Stephanie is absolutely amazing. She is so great to work with, and I truly could not have pulled the wedding off without her. She has such a wonderful and happy personality and attitude, and is always ready and eager to help. Thinking back, I don't even... Read More remember seeing her the night of the wedding because she was behind the scenes making sure everything happened on time and all my family members were exactly where they were supposed to be. An example of what it is like to have Stephanie as your planner -- I ordered table numbers for our tables off Amazon and they were awful, so Stephanie stayed up the night before the wedding hand-making new table numbers for us, and they came out cute and perfect! So, as you can tell, I highly recommend Stephanie as a wedding planner. You won't be disappointed!! I am a bit, well, type-A, but I completely trusted Stephanie to take care of things and she did not let me down. Thank you Stephanie for everything, you are wonderful!

Reviewed on 12/15/2016 Faith W

Stephanie did an amazing job helping us plan our wedding. She went above and beyond anything we could have asked for. Our big day was flawless thanks to her and we will forever be grateful for all the effort she put into making our picture perfect wedding happen!!!

Reviewed on 10/31/2016 Jennette R

Stephanie was amazing to work with! Her bubbly, uplifting personality, along with her calmness made everything so easy to handle especially with the crazy planning stress. We also got to work with one of her incredible team members, Lisa. Lisa knocked it out of the park! She did... Read More such an incredible job communicating with not only me consistently but with the vendors. She helped arrange and set up everything from the first look to the flower petals on the bed when we got back! She was on hand at all times and knew what I was looking for, especially in the decor set up that her and the other member's of Party Girl worked so hard on! I honestly can not say enough about all the things they did for us. They were rock stars and I would definitely recommend them for any event!

Reviewed on 10/31/2016 Joel N

I could not have officiated at the many weddings without the help of Stephanie! There are so many moving parts to a wedding a the anxiety level is astronomic, but Party Girl planners keep everything running smoothly, on time and without drama.

Reviewed on 10/31/2016 Emily T

As someone who originally thought that hiring a wedding planner was unnecessary, I cannot imagine my wedding experience without Stephanie! She predicts needs before you think of them and went above and beyond with attention to detail to make my wedding experience perfect. I... Read More would highly recommend Stephanie to any bride to be! If you identify as a low-maintence bride and don't want to have to worry about all the small details, Stephanie will take care of everything to make sure you have a perfect day to remember! Best part, Stephanie treats you as a friend rather than a client, I know we will stay connected even after the wedding is complete!

Reviewed on 10/31/2016 Kathy W

I hired Stephanie for the day of my son's wedding and she was marvelous. She was very pleasant to work with and extremely organized. She was on top of things- from helping with the table decorations for the rehearsal dinner, designing a seating chart on her chalkboard, making... Read More a sensible timeline. All things that made my life easier and made the wedding weekend run smoothly. She was also a calming influence (which I needed!!!) I would highly recommend her.

Reviewed on 10/19/2016 Lisa G

Stephanie helped my husband and I plan and execute the most amazing 40th birthday party ever!! Her attention to detail and sweet, bubbly personality is absolutely incredible! I would recommend her help for any type of celebration because she is seriously the best party planner... Read More out there. Thank you Stephanie!!!!!

Reviewed on 10/19/2016 Britt B

Stephanie exceeded our expectations in every way possible. She was the most enjoyable event planner I have ever dealt with and it's impossible not to see how much she cares about making your wedding truly amazing. She went above and beyond on the decorations, adding little... Read More touches that made a huge difference. There is truly no one better to work with!

Reviewed on 10/12/2016 Jackie A

Stephanie made our dreams come true! For every step of the way planning our wedding, she was there for us! Stephanie had lots of recommendations for different vendors in the area and has great personal relationships with many of them. She even helped us out A TON when we had... Read More some budget restrictions after some unexpected life expenses. Stephanie knew exactly what we wanted and honored that with everything. When we had problems she solved them right away! Our wedding day was unbelievable thanks to her and her team! People can't stop talking about how awesome the wedding was, including us! Thanks for everything, Stephanie!

Reviewed on 8/02/2016 natalie v

Stephanie really did an amazing job as my day of wedding planner! I have to admit that I must have been a pretty tough, nontraditional client. After a ten year courtship my goal was to have a day to celebrate without a lot of wedding traditions. Many of my vendors were... Read More friends who lacked a formal contract, and the venue was not used to doing things outside the norm. Stephanie managed to pull it all together and stood firm to ensure everything was exactly as I envisioned. It was elegant and beautiful, but most importantly what I have heard from all of my guests is how much fun they had.

Reviewed on 6/03/2016 Dennie M

Our daughter was married last weekend on a ranch in Colorado, and I am saying this because it was spread out and our wedding planner, Stephanie Fleck, had a lot of area to cover! We own a business and work a lot so her help and guidance over the last 8 months was invaluable! The... Read More most common words out of her mouth were 'I got it!' and 'let me come up with some ideas for that' And she did. All with a smile. I couldn't have done this without their help, even though it was somewhat modest there were a lot of details to put together to throw a beautiful and memorable party for 200 people. Stephanie and Ann are hard workers and their smiles & confidence guided my daughter and I through the planning process, rehearsal and the Big Day!

Stephanie Fleck

I'm a Certified Professional Wedding and Event Planner. As a proud supporter of marriage equality, I love planning all weddings. It doesn’t matter how big or small, what the budget is, or how out of the box the vision. As long as you’re excited about it, then I’d love to be a part of it! I'm a city girl at heart, but I've adapted to the mountain lifestyle. I enjoy cooking, Taylor Swift, Pure Barre, going out with my friends, and snowboarding. Most of all I love planning events, and making my clients happy!