Wedding

Sound Equipment, Music

4437 Montalvo St., San Diego, CA (619) 579-8192

DJ Pam is great!!!

Reviewed on 7/31/2012 Cristina R

I met Pam at the Bridal Bazaar and the first thing I liked about her is that she owns her own company, the second thing was that she was not pushy at all like some of the other vendors. We scheduled a meeting with my now husband and I, she showed us an example of what she... Read More does, some reviews and gave us a lot of wedding planning tips, she was very nice and treated us more like friends than potential clients. She gave us all the information and told us to think about it, we said good night and left, 2 minutes later I was at her door again ready to sign. We immediately knew she was what we were looking for and we were not mistaken. She is very reliable, organized and fun!

fun DJ

Reviewed on 11/17/2010 Susan G

I used Pam for my wedding and she was fantastic! Before the wedding we went with her to setup songs for the ceremony and the reception; if we didn't have an idea for a particular moment/dance she had lots of suggestions. During the wedding she was amazing and kept the party... Read More going. She knew how to read the crowd and keep the dance floor busy. She helped make some of the most memorable moments of the wedding (the memory of my 60yo uncle and 70yo grandfather-in-law busting a move will never fade!).

Party Pam!

Reviewed on 9/23/2010 Brandi R

I was young bride and my biggest fear was that my reception was going to turn into a club with bump and grind music. Pam was great. She played classic wedding songs along with some modern songs. (nothing trashy, we didnt have to worry about granny getting low). She also gave us... Read More a chance to voice our opinions on some "must have" songs we wanted to hear that night. She made it fun!

Review for Pam's Productions DJs

Reviewed on 5/10/2010 Summer G

She was easy to work with, she did a great job for us and we had a great time. We had a salsa, arabic, hiphop, and music from the 60's, 70'sand todays music. She had every style we were looking for and more!!She kept the party flowing and under control. She read the crowed... Read More well.She was the best and we would work with her any time!! She had great price too.