Wedding

Sound Equipment, Music

4437 Montalvo St., San Diego, CA (619) 579-8192

Reviewed on 11/28/2017 Betty T

Amazing ,Unbelievable event ,and the feeling ,the magic ,due to Pam . She read the crowd . Played music to get everyone up and dancing. I couldn’t be more pleased. She did the ceremony music and reception music. Never intrusive . Always on time and ready to go. Thanks Pam!!!!

Reviewed on 11/14/2017 Sabrina M

Party Pam is an amazing DJ! She did a fabulous job at our wedding! She kept smiles on everyone's faces and had the party going all night. One of our main goals was to make sure everyone was on the dance floor and she definitely delivered! Thank you party Pam for making our... Read More wedding fun and memorable!

Reviewed on 11/08/2017 Susan S

Hi Pam we really enjoyed your job you did as our dj. Our friends commented on how you keep things moving at our reception. Thanks again for a great night. Looking forward to seeing the pictures you took. Doug and Susan Sylva

Reviewed on 10/30/2017 Jordan G

Pam was awesome. When we met her and she explained how she works we immediately felt she would be right for our wedding. She responded promptly to emails and any questions that we had. Pam played a great mix of songs that she put together based on our music preferences and... Read More everyone enjoyed the party. If you're looking for an awesome DJ, give Pam a call.

Reviewed on 10/10/2017 Whitney P

Pam is an absolute delight! She was such a blast and so nice to me and all of the guests. The songs she played were just perfect and kept the tempo and mood right the whole night. She is so attentive as well, she noticed a few Star Wars designs and we never set up a bridal party... Read More introducing song so she did the Star Wars theme for us! Which we for a minute thought it was our family until talking to her, it was just so sweet and amazing. GO WITH DJ PARTY PAM you won't regret it for a second!

DJ Pam is great!!!

Reviewed on 7/31/2012 Cristina R

I met Pam at the Bridal Bazaar and the first thing I liked about her is that she owns her own company, the second thing was that she was not pushy at all like some of the other vendors. We scheduled a meeting with my now husband and I, she showed us an example of what she... Read More does, some reviews and gave us a lot of wedding planning tips, she was very nice and treated us more like friends than potential clients. She gave us all the information and told us to think about it, we said good night and left, 2 minutes later I was at her door again ready to sign. We immediately knew she was what we were looking for and we were not mistaken. She is very reliable, organized and fun!

fun DJ

Reviewed on 11/17/2010 Susan G

I used Pam for my wedding and she was fantastic! Before the wedding we went with her to setup songs for the ceremony and the reception; if we didn't have an idea for a particular moment/dance she had lots of suggestions. During the wedding she was amazing and kept the party... Read More going. She knew how to read the crowd and keep the dance floor busy. She helped make some of the most memorable moments of the wedding (the memory of my 60yo uncle and 70yo grandfather-in-law busting a move will never fade!).

Party Pam!

Reviewed on 9/23/2010 Brandi R

I was young bride and my biggest fear was that my reception was going to turn into a club with bump and grind music. Pam was great. She played classic wedding songs along with some modern songs. (nothing trashy, we didnt have to worry about granny getting low). She also gave us... Read More a chance to voice our opinions on some "must have" songs we wanted to hear that night. She made it fun!

Review for Pam's Productions DJs

Reviewed on 5/10/2010 Summer G

She was easy to work with, she did a great job for us and we had a great time. We had a salsa, arabic, hiphop, and music from the 60's, 70'sand todays music. She had every style we were looking for and more!!She kept the party flowing and under control. She read the crowed... Read More well.She was the best and we would work with her any time!! She had great price too.