Hip-Hop, Pop, R&B, Rock, Latin

Ceremony, Reception, Wedding

MC Services, Recorded Music, Sound Equipment, Music

702 Spinnaker Point Terrace, San Diego, CA (619) 804-9334

Reviewed on 5/19/2017 Ginny D

Jeremy is the man!!! My husband and I were referred by our wedding planner and we are so happy we went with him. Jeremy met us at our venue at Tom Ham's and spent almost 3 hours going through the timeline, music for cocktail hour, dinner music, reception music, and even brought... Read More his LED uplights and showed us all the different colors we could use. I always thought I'd like lavender, but his keen eye for lighting was amazing. He recommended a color and it pretty much transformed the room and we were getting even more excited for our wedding day. On the morning of the wedding, I asked Jeremy for a last minute request and he made it happen without any problems at all. Jeremy did an awesome job throughout the night and made sure we were taken care of. He even entertained the guests on the dance floor and broke out his break dancing! Thank you, Jeremy!

Reviewed on 9/08/2016 Rebecca J

Jeremy was our DJ for our Bernardo Winery wedding and he was fantastic! He really took the time to tailor our playlist to our wants and likes. The music had everyone (even our 90 year old grandparents) dancing for the whole night! If you are getting married at BW,... Read More Jeremy/Party People is a MUST. Great attention to detail, skilled DJ, and very personable. Thanks again Jeremy Jones!

Reviewed on 8/31/2016 Meredith W

If you are looking for an outstanding DJ for your wedding, look no further! DJ Red was absolutely amazing!! Picking a DJ was a difficult decision because we feel like the music is such an important part to the reception. A DJ can make or break the party and we wanted to be sure... Read More that we had a party going all night. DJ Red was very professional and met with us before the wedding in order to get a feel for who we were as a couple. We compiled a list of songs for him before the wedding so he could ensure he had our "must plays" and "do not plays." He kept the party going all night and everyone commended him on his amazing playlists and ability to mix songs. He is truly a professional and will be as involved as you want him to be on the mic as well. Book DJ Red of Party People San Diego NOW! You will not be disappointed!

Reviewed on 8/28/2016 Morgan G

Jeremy provided the perfect soundtrack to our night. He was flexible in working with our somewhat restrictive schedules, and really took our preferences into account for our wedding night. We loved that he had the option of bringing extra light if we needed it. When we had a... Read More transportation hiccup, he stayed a little later than planned at no extra cost to make sure we got the most out of our party. We would recommend him to all our friends!

Reviewed on 6/01/2016 Erica P

Party People San Diego was one of the best decisions we made for our wedding! Jeremy was always responsive to our texts and emails and we met with him twice before our wedding to go over the details. Jeremy even chatted with me (bride) on the phone a few days before the... Read More wedding for 1.5 hours just to walk me through everything so I wouldn't have a bride meltdown. At and after the wedding, our guests couldn't stop raving about how much they loved everything that Party People provided for us: our custom monogram, beautiful uplighting, a top-notch photo booth and props, beautiful crystal and silver table decor (w/ candles and all), and a great DJ and sound system! The party was going ALL night (Jeremy even stayed past his contracted time because our guests were still going and he didn't want to stop the party yet)! Whenever there was a tiny lull on the dance floor, Jeremy would turn up the perfect song to get everyone back up and moving. At one point, he came out onto the dance floor and did some breakdancing to get everyone hyped up again! So much fun! Our wedding was such a blast and we know that it would not have been even close to the same with out Party People San Diego! HIGHLY RECOMMEND! :)

Reviewed on 10/19/2015 Megan B

My fiancé and I booked Party People San Diego for our wedding in August . We had our wedding at the Coronado Community center . We used their amazing up lighting , ordered the gobo With our initials, their photo booth and of course their famous DJ services . Party People... Read More offers beautiful crystal decor. I had decorations but also requested a few of theirs to give the wedding more elegance. We also requested for some video. We initially were not going to have a video, but I'm glad we did. The videographer James was awesome. He captured all our amazing moments that we would of missed If we did not go with the video services. Jeremy Jones who is the owner who helped to coordinate my event with Red who was our DJ. Red was spectacular. My dance floor was packed ! Which was one of the most important things to me . All the music I wanted was played and he played songs he chose but all of them matched the style I was going for. He was an awesome MC! Very energetic and kept the party going !! With Jeremy helping us coordinate our event nothing went wrong . Jeremy and Red took the time to really find out what we wanted for our wedding, from custom color up lights, to the cocktail and dinner music to party music and to our timeline. When I met with Jeremy and red before the wedding I already knew I made the right choice . The photo booth was a big hit. Jeremy knew when was a good time to shut it off so there wasn't a huge line when we were having our first dance, the speeches, etc. he provided us great methods of how to retrieve our photos from our guests . They had a whole table full of props ! What was really cool was Jeremy made sure that me and my fiancé took at least one picture together when he first opened it which I really appreciated! Another great thing that Party People offered was our wedding ceremony Hoopa. we were unable to find one in time, but Party People saved the day . They built it to perfection and it was beautiful ! I Want to say thank you to Jeremy and Red and to Party People San Diego for their professionalism, their generosity, and the ability to keep the party going, and most of all thank you for making all our wedding dreams come true !

Exactly what we wanted!

Reviewed on 10/07/2015 Jess B

I found Party People San Diego on The Knot while searching for a DJ for my wedding in September. As soon as I emailed what I was looking for, I got a call from Jeremy. He went through my questions and list of preferences, and gave me a quote over the phone. I felt like I... Read More definitely made the right choice in contacting him! As we neared my big day, I was able to give him a tailored list of what songs should be played for each part of my wedding including a must-play and must-not-play list. When we had our consultation, he was super excited with our choices and made me feel extremely secure with the timeline for the ceremony and reception. On the day of the wedding, he kept everything on schedule and helped with the entire flow of my event. He was extremely professional, a pleasure to work with, and played exactly what we wanted to hear. He was phenomenal about checking in with me throughout the whole evening in regards to how things were going and the order of events. All of my guest had an amazing time on the dance floor, and we all loved the music throughout the entire wedding. If I had another event to plan, I would without question book Jeremy at Party People San Diego to DJ. He seriously helped make our wedding the day we dreamed of! I 150% recommend this company for your wedding or big event.

Look no further!

Reviewed on 6/24/2015 Jill D

Jeremy is simply the BEST in the biz!! From our planning meetings through to our big day, he was detail oriented, helpful and relaxed. He's confident in what he does and it shines through to his talent and commitment to making your day perfect. He was the perfect Master of... Read More ceremony as he kept things moving or gave us more time where we wanted it. He communicated with us at the right moments throughout the night! We were mostly amazed at how many people were on the dance floor!! We are not big dancers, so we gave him free reign on dance music and he picked some awesome hits that kept our guests partying! Our wedding was the third wedding he has done for our group of friends because he simply does it right!! Thanks again, Jeremy!!

DJ JJ

Reviewed on 3/03/2015 Tammy D

JJ was our DJ extraordinaire! We first met at the Bernardo Winery Bridal event. He was very persistent and called me to follow up, and talking to him for five minutes on the phone made me decided Party People was the right DJ for our wedding day. He was very kind and... Read More enthusiastic and he helped us every step of the way to make sure our special day was perfect, From the pre- ceremony music to the very last song JJ amazed the whole crowd. I am still getting comments from our guests about how perfect every song was. I will definitely be recommending Party People San Diego to all of my friends. Thank you again for making our day so special. Xo Tammy & David

Thank you Jeremy!

Reviewed on 2/13/2015

Jeremy was our DJ for our wedding on October 24, 2014 at Bernardo Winery in Rancho Bernardo, CA. Like so many other brides to be out there, picking out a DJ can be hard and stressful. I did my research online, checking out reviews and calling around to various companies trying... Read More to find the right pick. I decided to have a consultation with Jeremy at Party People San Diego, mostly because his phone service was the best of all I had talked to (I work in customer service, so this is very important to me). We met at a local Starbucks, and went over song choices, my vision of my wedding, the style, etc. Jeremy was amazing at helping chose songs that I hadn’t even picked yet, and I am so glad I went with his recommendations- I could really tell this was his passion, full time business/career, as he took so much time and effort making our music selection just perfect! The day of our wedding arrived; it was more perfect than I could have ever imagined! It is true what Jeremy (and so many others) say- The DJ is such an important part of a wedding! Jeremy kept us on schedule, kept the party going, was so polite and did an outstanding job! I would 100% refer him top any brides to be looking for a great DJ. And from what I found, his pricing is very reasonable. Thank you Jeremy for helping to make our wedding day that much better! -Mrs Stevenson

Jeremy Kept the Party Going All Night Long!!

Reviewed on 1/25/2015 Colleen M

Jeremy was our DJ for our January wedding at the Coronado Community Center and it couldn't have gone better! The planning process was great, he was so helpful and really understood the kind of feel we wanted at our reception. He kept the timeline going and he got the party... Read More started!! My friends and family are still talking about how awesome our DJ was. Jeremy really knows how to read the crowd and keep everyone on the dance floor all night long! Party People made our wedding a huge success. And don't forget to order uplights with them too! They really transform any space!!!

Our Fabulous Wedding

Reviewed on 1/22/2015

I was beyond happy with our choice of DJ's and Jeremy Jones as the DJ for our wedding. From our first meeting he was so helpful in helping us plan our perfect wedding. My husband and I had total confidence in Jeremy from reviews we had heard and he didn't disappoint us. He... Read More carefully helped us plan the songs for our outdoor wedding and indoor dance reception. He made it convenient for us to meet with him before the big day and afterwords to get our video. We have nothing to say but thank you for making our day so special. We would definitely recommend Jeremy and party people to anyone wanting to have a fabulous event.

Say Yes to Party People SD

Reviewed on 1/09/2015 Alex S

We had our wedding on 12/12/14 and hired Party People SD to be our DJ. We scoured sites after sites to find the best DJ in San Diego for our big day and we kept seeing this particular company pop up time and time again. We scheduled an initial meeting with Jeremy and... Read More immediately could tell that he knew the wedding business well. In addition to providing excellent music selections, he also helped to suggest small changes to the timeline in order to make the flow of the wedding much smoother. After that, we went ahead and booked the EVERYTHING package, and were glad we did. With this package, we were able to get the up-lighting for our reception and had it at a soft pink color. They looked beautiful and gave off that extra beauty to the reception. We also were able to get the GoBo for our wedding (a projection of our names, wedding date, and initial of our last name). This definitely added an elegance and beauty to the reception. The cool thing was that we were able to keep it after! I am so glad we had these guys as our DJ. The music from the ceremony, to cocktail hour, to the reception was seamless and went on flawlessly. Even though we gave a massive list of songs for Jeremy to play at our wedding, Jeremy had a wide music database to add even more songs to our reception and knew exactly what songs to continue to play to keep the party moving. At one point, Jeremy even got on the dance floor and busted out some insane B-Boy moves (one of the best parts of the night). All in all, Jeremy and his team were one of the best decisions that I made when planning my wedding and finding superb vendors. He was very professional, punctual, attentive, and never gave me any worry or doubt during the process. Constant communication is huge when planning a wedding and whenever I had any questions, I shot an email to Jeremy and received responses back in a timely manner. Do yourself a favor and hire these guys if you can. You only get one day to make it right, don’t hire just anybody. Thank you Jeremy and everyone at Party People SD, you guys definitely made the night a blast.

Andy was amazing!

Reviewed on 11/12/2014 Ashley D

Andrew Cabrera or "Andy" was recommended to us by our wedding planner. We needed someone to DJ/MC our wedding reception, since we already hired a musician for the ceremony and cocktail hour. I met Andy in person before hiring him and knew he would be the perfect DJ for our... Read More wedding. He was very professional, yet still maintained a friendly and laid back demeanor. He's not your typical club DJ, his niche is actually in weddings. Party People San Diego has a great reputation within the wedding community. I knew he would be someone I could trust to do a great job. He provided me a list of special songs we needed to select for grand introductions, cake cutting, garter removal & toss, etc. and asked what music we would like played at our wedding reception. We gave him complete discretion to choose the music for dinner and dancing. The music he selected for dinner was lovely and perfectly fitting. He played all the special songs, with the cues like I asked. He made all the announcements correctly, without butchering anyones name. During open dancing, he played music mostly requested by my friends. Andy was helpful with any questions I had along the way and was easy to reach by email. I would certainly recommend Andy to DJ your wedding.

BEST DJ IN SAN DIEGO HANDS DOWN!

Reviewed on 11/04/2014 rosalinda s

Jeremy was our DJ for our weekend October 18th, 2014 and we are sooooo happy we went with him. We met with Jeremy causally at a starbucks after meeting with several potential dj's prior who left us wondering if we would ever find one that understood our style and vision for our... Read More big day. Then came along Jeremy! He understood our vision right away, gave us so many tips and ideas regarding the wedding, and seemed genuinely excited for us and the possibility of being our DJ for our wedding. We left that night so excited and relieved we had found our DJ, even though he didn't know it yet :) Not only did we get a great DJ, he along with this wife offer wedding décor- they offered us some stunning candle holders that I fell in love with and truly gave our table an extra elegant touch...his wife was an added bonus who is so sweet and has so many ideas and items, and helped create the ambiance we wanted. We even rented our charger plates from him...much cheaper than any rental place i'm sure.They are a great team and high recommend looking into their wedding décor for your special day and events! Jeremy leading up to the wedding was always very attentive and organized. We felt like he was better than our wedding coordinator he was so on it with everything. Things that he didn't even need to worry about, he knew our vision and on the day of the wedding when he realized our catering company was going to take the beautiful charger plates away almost immediately after our guests arrive for such a dumb reason ...he informed us! The catering company was not even going to tell us anything but he looked out for us and knew we would be upset. Because of him we were about to fix the situation and come to a compromise with the caterers but it was because of Jeremy and his attentiveness to every detail. But now this is why we absolutely loved Jeremy: We are Mexican and wanted to make sure to give our guests a bit of latin music to dance to...but not too much. We really didn't know how many guests would want that music and to be honest we have a different taste. So we gave Jeremy a lot of top 40 and club remixes we liked but very few Mexican songs. I never would have imagined our guests to dance so much to the latin music! They loved it and weren't so receptive to anything else. Jeremy quickly recognized this and gave them what they wanted without skipping a beat! He played all the right songs, even some I cringed when he had suggested in prior meetings (suavemente) thinking it would be too played out! He really was amazing and I had never witnessed a DJ adapt to a crowd so well like he did and in that moment watching our friends and family dance away.. my husband and I looked at each other smiling knowing this was why we had chosen him. We always had all the confidence he would be awesome but he over exceeded our expectations with the way he handled the crowd and most random song requests! Stop searching and book Jeremy now before its too late!

Best DJ in San Diego

Reviewed on 10/18/2014 Sara L

PERFECT DJ!! Jeremy was our DJ and he went above and beyond our expectations in so many ways. He is very responsive via email or phone, whichever you prefer. We had 2 meetings with him one on one to review all details for the wedding and he executed everything perfectly. All the... Read More music played was exactly what we had discussed and he kept the party going all night long. Our wedding would not have been the amazing party it was without Jeremy from PP San Diego. We highly highly recommend him for your event.

The Glue to our Wedding

Reviewed on 10/15/2014 Joyce T

Our wedding was a Vietnamese/American and the challenge was to try to communicate to both sides of the family. Planning and coordinating our own wedding was stressful but on the day of, Red was where he was asked to be. We had our ceremony at Bernardo Winery and reception at... Read More Pearl. Red was on point every step of the way. Red never once assumed and made sure our expectations were met and more. He mixed Vietnamese and English songs as we requested. It was perfect. When I needed assurance, I'd look his way and his smile and nod told me everything was under control and going smoothly as planned. He's not Vietnamese nor does he speak it but his attention to details showed how much he was involved and wanted to make our big day as memorable as it was. Thank you RED! We heart you!!!

Amazing DJ!!

Reviewed on 9/23/2014 Stephanie D

We got married last week and Jeremy from Party People was our DJ. He was great!!! He was so easy to work with, listened to all our requests, and provided the professionalism and class to make our reception special. Due to Jeremy’s diligence in the planning, our reception went... Read More off without a hitch. He was incredibly attentive throughout the whole reception and made sure everything was going well. Equally important, he made sure the entire night was a fun atmosphere for everyone. If you’re looking for a DJ, Jeremy’s the one to get!

Can't imagine a better DJ!

Reviewed on 9/20/2014 Kate R

Jeremy did an absolutely amazing job at our wedding AND our friends' wedding! It was a great opportunity to see his work at our own event and our friends' as well because we saw how he really caters to each couple and puts them first. Everything went smoothly and he went the... Read More extra mile to make sure our event was perfect. He can throw in some Spanish when needed and has some serious dance moves, too! I would definitely recommend Jeremy to anyone looking for a DJ.

Best DJ in SD!

Reviewed on 9/11/2014 Emily U

I knew Jeremy from Party People San Diego was the perfect DJ for our wedding the first day we met! We clicked instantly and he immediately understood the vibe I wanted for all parts of my wedding day. My now husband and I met with Jeremy several times before the wedding and went... Read More over the types of music we wanted during the cocktail hour, dinner hour, and then for the reception. He was so patient and kind and really took the time to understand both of us and the type of wedding we wanted to have. He went through the entire timeline with us a few times to make sure everything was accurate. I never realized how much detail goes into the flow of a wedding music wise. Not only did Jeremy provide amazing music throughout the entire 6 hour event, but he also provided a mic for our Officiant, uplighting for the reception, and he was also able to put a light on the cake making it stand out and look like a piece of artwork! It literally glowed it was so beautiful! I was blown away. I am SO happy we chose Jeremy and Party People San Diego! I really appreciated his great attitude, honesty, and the pride he takes in his work. He kept the party flowing and rocking and we received so many compliments on him after the party! Everyone said that he kept the party going all night long, and he even got down on the dance floor and busted out some surprise break dance moves himself! It was awesome! I will definitely recommend Jeremy and Party People SD to anyone! Thank you for making our wedding day so memorable and fun!

Martin Johnson House Wedding

Reviewed on 9/07/2014

Party People SD definitely deserves 5 stars, even more if possible. Jeremy provided us the best MC & DJ service for our wedding on Aug 14. Jeremy was very helpful and attentive from the beginning to end of the whole process. He spent almost two hours helping us to pick out songs... Read More for the big day. He also added more uplighting for us at no extra charge since it was a weekday wedding! On the day of, he made sure everything goes smoothly according to the timeline! The music was awesome, and all the guests had a blast at my wedding. The party wouldn't have been the same without Jeremy's amazing work! Thank you so much! You rock!!

Best All Around DJ

Reviewed on 9/03/2014

Trying to plan a destination wedding across the country was hard enough, without the added stress of finding a perfect DJ, who would accomodate a small private party of 43 people. Upon meeting Jeremy, who by the way came highly recommended by Bernardo's Winery, where the wedding... Read More was held, we knew we made the right choice. Jeremy became like a personal friend, trying to find out alittle bit about us and what our music taste was like. Having a multi coulture wedding, Jeremy accomodated our choices of Italian music, and made sure that they were the correct versions of our choices. His professionalism in discreetly keeping in with the time frame was incredible. I must add that the sound system was perfectly balanced. Sometimes the music is distorted outside, Jeremy made sure that was not an issue, & the music flowed beautifully. Everyone of our guests, from our mom of 81 yrs young to our youngest guest of 10 rocked it!!! We highly recommend Jeremy for all your PARTY music needs!!! He truey fits the "PARTY PEOPLE" name!!! Maria & Tony

A Great Experience!

Reviewed on 9/02/2014 Manny R

In looking for a quality DJ, you can't go wrong with party People SD!! From the very beginning, working with Jeremy was nothing but professional and also very personal. He takes the time to meet with you and get a sense for who you are what you want your event to be. He takes... Read More a very good approach at keeping things on time and keep things fun for the guests. This was the first time he worked with the SD Library and he was willing to try a lot of new things, including some amazing pinspot lighting for our wedding cake. Throughout the night of our wedding reception he was great at checking in, but also letting the party flow naturally. Out guests had nothing but great things to say! I would highly recommend these guys and recommend that you take the time to meet with them and let them show you all the great things they can do.

You won't regret it!

Reviewed on 7/28/2014 Katie G

Jeremy from Party People San Diego was the DJ at my wedding reception and I was extremely satisfied with his services. I would highly recommend Party People San Diego to any bride-to-be. Jeremy takes his time to ensure that the reception is personalized to the couple. My... Read More husband and I both work rigorous full-time jobs and had to plan our wedding from afar. We didn't have too much time to plan out every detail so we only gave Jeremy general guidelines on what we liked (Top 40, old standards, with some 80s and 90s throwbacks mixed in). Jeremy took our limited suggestions and ran with them -- making a playlist that reflected us perfectly. On top of that, you can tell Jeremy is a skilled wedding DJ -- anytime he made announcements, they were personable and easy to listen to. The best part of all: when the night was nearing its end but the party was still going, Jeremy was more than willing to continue on for an extended time at a very reasonable price. If you are looking for a personable DJ who will take his time to make sure your wedding and reception go smoothly, then Jeremy is the way to go! P.S. He also does amazing uplighting!

Amazing!

Reviewed on 7/21/2014 Sarah R

Jeremy was so amazing! Everything was perfect and he kept things running so smooth all night long! I loved the entire process from meeting with him to having him perform at our wedding! We used him for both the ceremony and reception! The price was great and the service was... Read More outstanding! He was very detailed and fulfilled every single request that we had. He took our feedback of who we like and what we listen to and played all the best songs! He was also great at thinking of what songs to play that went with our taste and also theme! I highly recommend hiring him for your wedding!