15 Donna Street, New City, NY (845) 638-2602

Reviewed on 3/07/2018 Arielle A

Sherry was absolutely amazing - I can't thank her enough for her expertise and guidance on the selection of our wedding invites! We absolutely LOVE them, and we have been receiving rave reviews from family and friends, as well. I came in without a clear sense of what I wanted,... Read More and I am amazed by how beautiful they turned out. The cherry on top was the option for Sherry to assemble, number, and mail (with hand canceled stamps!) the invites for us. This was an incredible bonus and huge time saver for us! Thank you Sherry!!!

2018-03-08T10:33:26 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for your review. You and your family were a pleasure to work with. All the best always, Sherry

Reviewed on 12/15/2017 Rachel R

When it came to our wedding invitations we knew there was only one person to go to - Sherry! She did both my husbands and my family’s Bar/Bat Mitzvah invitations years ago, which were beautiful so of course we wanted to work with her again. Sherry knows exactly what she’s doing... Read More and offered great insight on looks and styles. She did every invitation for us throughout the wedding process: Wedding, Rehearsal Dinner, Brunch and Bridal Shower. They were all perfect! I’d highly recommend working with her for wedding invitations and any invitation needs!

Reviewed on 11/01/2017 Megan O

In our wedding planning, we knew the invitations were going to be the trickiest for us. Sherry was extremely helpful from helping us choose a beautiful invitation within our budget to properly sending them off with correct verbiage and lettering. She was extremely patient... Read More and encouraged me to ask as many questions as needed. We highly recommended Party Perfect for all events.

2017-11-02T06:42:29 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much Megan for the lovely review. You and Gergely were a pleasure to work with. Best of luck and happiness always. Sherry

Reviewed on 8/03/2017 Jennifer P

Sherry was so great to work with! She was so patient and helpful and was so quick to answer any questions I had over the phone or email. Our invitations came out beautiful and her guidance on everything is much appreciated. I would definitely recommend her to anyone and will... Read More go back for future invitation needs!

2017-11-02T06:48:40 Response from the vendor

Thank you Jen. I am glad you were happy with my services, and I appreciate your review very much. Wishing you guys a lifetime of love and happiness...Best, Sherry

Reviewed on 2/24/2017 Lindsay F

Sherry is absolutely amazing! She is so sweet, wonderful to work with and so easily accessible via email or phone. My invitations and place cards came out gorgeous and were exactly what I wanted! I will definitely go back to Sherry for any future needs for invitations!