Party Planners Plus

Columbus Ohio Area, Central Ohio Area, Hilliard, Dublin Ohio

Engagement Party, Getting Engaged, After Party, Bachelor Party, Bachelorette Party, Bridal Luncheon, Bridal Shower, Rehearsal Dinner, Welcome Party, Rehearsals + Parties, Ceremony, Cocktail Hour, Day After Brunch, Reception, Rehearsal, Wedding

Destination Wedding Planning, Destination Weddings, A la Carte Wedding Planning, Budgeting, Day-Of Coordination, Full Service Wedding Planning, Honeymoon Planning, Planning

0c8d5aab 564e 4969 83d1 f2c9134807e2~rs 100
A2f84579 05f6 4400 aa0c 4597c7a89d92~rs 100
340be60c 20f2 414a addb 4083a1d96c7a~rs 100
Fe7719fa d8df 43f7 b18c 942ee8fef3e2~rs 100

Columbus Ohio Area, Central Ohio Area, Hilliard, Dublin Ohio (614) 394-7344

Reviewed on 10/31/2017 Don R

I have attended ceremonies that have been planned and executed by Party Planners Plus. I have to say that they have always been beautiful from the setting, the vendors, the attention to detail and the officiating. I highly recommend Nora and her team to anyone looking for... Read More assistance with the wedding of their dreams.

Reviewed on 10/30/2017 Bambi B

Nora and her crew from Party Planners Plus did a fantastic job on our wedding day. She paid very close Attention to detail and made everyone feel so at ease. I would recommend her to anyone looking for a planner :-)

Reviewed on 10/24/2017 Paola C

Nora was great! Very professional and attention to detail. I am VERY happy We chose her for our ceremony. I would definitely recommend her services:)

Reviewed on 10/23/2017 Addison M

Nora was amazing for our park setting ceremony. She was easy to get in touch and communicate with. She made us feel like family from day one and how she spoke on our wedding day made it even better. I would recommend her to anyone and everyone!

Reviewed on 10/22/2017

Nora was fantastic - warm, friendly and engaged. She made even more touching and meaningful my parent's 20th anniversary vow renewal. Thank you so very much.

Reviewed on 10/20/2017 Ronald L

My wife and I were married for 20 years and wanted to renew our Wedding Vows. We contacted Nora and explained what we wanted to do and she was very receptive to helping us with our wish. It was a very small ceremony at a local restaurant with just immediate family. Nora treated... Read More us like we were planning a whole wedding. She was very helpful and performed a beautiful ceremony for us at the restaurant. She is very professional in the way she works with her clients. She made our little Vow Renewal Ceremony a wonderful day for my wife and I.

Reviewed on 10/17/2017 Angel S

What I liked so much about Nora officiating our ceremony is that she really listened to what we wanted and had zero agenda of her own to push on us. She was intuitive and created an incredibly special moment for our small group. Nora was easy to keep in contact with and... Read More delightfully uncomplicated.

Reviewed on 8/17/2017 Tori F

Marlise was the best! Simply amazing! She came in last minute due to our previous officiant losing contact with us, she was better than I could have asked for! Truly a blessing in disguise! If you want the best, go with Party Planners Plus!

Reviewed on 3/02/2017 tricia k

Nora and Party Planners Plus are the best! As mother of the bride, I became overwhelmed since our venue had no coordinator. I found Party Planners Plus, contacted Nora, received a prompt reply and knew from the moment I spoke with her that she was the one I hoped my daughter... Read More would hire. We hired Nora as our "Day of Coordinator". After many phone calls and e-mails, I finally met Nora and her assistant, Marlise at the wedding rehearsal. Our wedding venue only allowed one half hour for the rehearsal and they were able to get the job done. Nora made us a time line for the day of the wedding and kept everything running smoothly and on time (our family, wedding party and all the vendors). We had lots of decorations and were allowed two hours to get it all done. Nora and Marlise worked their magic and it was completed and looked beautiful just as the first guests began to arrive. Throughout the day we received many compliments from our guests. Many of them were because of Nora and Marlise. Party Planners Plus deserve five stars! They are professional, prompt, honest, caring and hard working. I highly recommend them, they simply are the best!

Reviewed on 2/27/2017 Julie K

Nora was an absolute dream to work with! I had a horrible experience with my venue and the catering coordinator and Nora was there to help me through the whole awful experience. My wedding ended up being so fun and beautiful and Nora was a huge help! She absolutely has the bride... Read More and groom's best interest at heart and will fight for you and what you want the whole way. My husband and I HIGHLY recommend her!

Reviewed on 10/25/2016 Nicole W

Nora officiated our wedding and was AMAZING!! It felt as if we knew her for years!! Her service was extremely touching and helped us throw in a special "surprise" for each of us during the ceremony!! She truley gave us a ceremony to remember!! I highly recommend her!!!

Reviewed on 10/25/2016 Sara M

Nora was great! As a guest of the wedding you could see how comfortable she made the Bride and Groom feel. It was like they had been friends forever although they had just recently met. It was a pleasure as a guest to hear her words. Never would a guest think "just get on... Read More with it". Every word was meaningful. She's wonderful.

Reviewed on 10/05/2016 Molly K

Nora did an amazing job, she made our day so special and memorable. She added humor and compassion to our ceremony, and it was so easy to work with her.

Reviewed on 10/01/2016 Dan D

Nora was very kind and incredibly helpful and patient. She had great suggestions for our ceremony, and was very helpful on the day of the wedding with getting our things organized. We were very happy to work with her, and would happily recommend her to anyone else in the area.

Reviewed on 9/20/2016 Atania S

Nora was amazing!! She made our special day go so smoothly!! Thank you Nora for everything!!!

Reviewed on 9/03/2016 Samantha B

Nora was excellent help as my day of coordinator. She responded to all my texts and emails promptly and coordinated with all of my vendors. She was a huge help before the wedding and throughout the wedding day. Would definitely recommend her.

Reviewed on 7/27/2016 Megan G

We used Party Planners Plus for our wedding and Nora was our officiant. We really were unsure about what to look for/what to ask about when it came to trying to select an officiant however Nora was able to make us feel right at ease from the first time we spoke with her. My... Read More husband and I met with her and booked her as our officiant fairly quickly. We basically knew once we met with her that we were going to book her! Nora is a very sweet lady and made our ceremony go so smoothly. She made it very easy to communicate with her and helped us every step of the way as far as figuring out what we wanted our vows to look like. We were pretty nervous since we really didn't know where to start as far as our vows but she literally made everything so easy, she made sure our vows were exactly what we wanted and our vows were finalized before we knew it! Nora was on time to both our rehearsal dinner and our ceremony (extremely important!). If you are looking for an officiant we would highly recommend her, she was cheaper than four other officiants we looked at and well worth the money we did end up spending. Also, something to keep in mind, not all officiants include the rehearsal in their cost however she did. Yet something else we didn't have to worry about after booking her!

Reviewed on 6/28/2016

We loved working with Nora! We emailed back and forth for almost a year and she answered me immediately every time with answers to all of my little questions. Our wedding party had mostly younger people in it and helped all if them be at ease through the rehearsal and ceremony.... Read More We absolutely loved the vows and the entire ceremony was perfect for us!

Reviewed on 6/15/2016 Ali C

Nora was incredible ! I hired her over a year in advance and she pretty much became family. I have extremely high anxiety and Nora talked to me no matter what time of the day to calm me down. My wedding would not have worked out as well as it did without Nora && I'm truly... Read More blessed to be able to say now I consider her like another mom.

Reviewed on 4/25/2016 Taylor W

couldn't have asked for a better day , nora was amazing as our officiant and day of coordinator. i had ZERO details to worry about on the day of the wedding thanks to her and her wonderful assistant. everything went very smoothly, i would recommend her services to anyone who is... Read More looking for someone to take the stress off of you or your parents for your wedding day. look forward to maybe even helping Nora out with future events coming up on her calendar. i wish i would rate more than 5 stars because i would. thank you Nora for everything !!

Reviewed on 11/17/2015 Staci

Nora was an amazing officiant! She was able to accommodate us with what we wanted out of our ceremony. She also added a personal touch. She was very caring and compassionate. Our family and friends commented on how much they loved the ceremony. I never would have chosen anyone... Read More else!! I promise you will not be disappointed!

Reviewed on 10/31/2015 Shawn P

Nora is a wonderful officiant. She is an experienced professional, with the ability to calmly maneuver through the unexpected. I received a number of compliments on our ceremony. One guest described it as the the most love filled and personal ceremony they'd seen. Nora took the... Read More time to get to know us through our emails and a brief meeting a few days before the wedding. She really listened and performed our perfect ceremony.

Reviewed on 10/31/2015 Ben R

Nora made our day perfect! The entire event ran smoothly from the first meeting with Nora until the end of our big day! I have attended other weddings that she has assisted with and they all were perfect also! Thanks again for your fantastic services!!!

Reviewed on 10/26/2015

I was in college when I started planning my wedding, two hours away, and super stressed. I had my free consultation with Nora and immediately started feeling better. I got a bunch of free stuff from that meeting and a lot of recommendations on vendors and advice on what to do.... Read More We also decided to get a day of coordinator. Unfortunately Nora was already booked that day but Marlise was amazing as well! Marlise kept in touch throughout the entire planning get process and made our special day as stress-free as possible. She took care of everything, even me and my mom the day of :) I honestly don't know what I'd have done with Party Planners Plus. They are a great company and I highly recommend them to anyone planning a wedding!!!

Reviewed on 10/25/2015 LAUREN P

I have attended weddings planned by PPP and they were stunning! From helping with table linens to afficiating the ceremony Nora and team are amazing!! I would highly recommend Party Planners Plus to family and friends!!