FULLY Personalized FLIP FLOPS

Partyflops.com is a flip flop and slipper designer company that can create your sandals or slippers with any design you like.** We can manufacture and design sandals for any type of event: conventions, proms, weddings, and bachelor and bachelorette parties. Happy planning!!

Personalization, Wedding Favors, Gifts + Favors

12518 Calle Tamega No.130, San Diego, CA

excellent customer service and great product!

Reviewed on 12/22/2013 Lisa F

flip flops were perfect!

Flip Flops

Reviewed on 4/13/2013 Susan O

Loved them!! Look so pretty and wrapped so nicely in cellophane with matching ribbon!! Absolutely recommend them!

Partyflops.com

Reviewed on 3/08/2013 Carmen R

I loved working with partyflops.com! I ordered flip flops to give out as favors for my wedding due in August this year and they are just perfect! The price I payed for each was by far the best one I could find online and the end product was way better than we imagined! The... Read More merchandise was delivered promptly, i received them a day after being notified they were shipped.The personnel is very helpful, respond quickly and are super kind. I'm sure our guests will be thrilled with these favors and i definetely recommend them to anyone looking to offer these on a special occasion!

Reviewed on 4/14/2016 Amy T

A scam. Cashed my E check and then stopped answering my emails.

2016-04-15T12:08:38 Response from the vendor

Please give us your name, which it does not show here, our company is serious about all its transactions, so please let us know who you are, in order to see if this is not fake.

Great custom flip flops!

Reviewed on 9/14/2015

Alex and Karina were so easy to deal with and were fantastic in setting up our order. We are so very happy with the finished product and we cannot wait for our clients to receive their new party flops!

Great stuff

Reviewed on 9/11/2015

Partyflops was good to deal with, they were open to suggestions and revisions that we had and the final product looks great! And beautifully hand wrapped (which was a surprise!) Very much recommend them.

Great product and Service

Reviewed on 10/07/2014

As a destination wedding planner I'm always looking for great ideas for my clients for their gift bags. I ordered customized Flip Flop for a clients Jamaica wedding. My clients LOVED them! They couldn't be happier with the gift their giving their guests. They were shipped... Read More timely and were exactly as described. I'll be using ParyFlops again and again.

party flops-Flip Flops

Reviewed on 9/09/2014

These flip flops were purchased as a favor for a beach themed baby shower. I happened to stumble across them when I was looking for ad apparel…These were way cuter and way cheaper and way more options than anything else out there!!!! Once I confirmed the order proof, they were... Read More manufactured and shipped pretty quickly. Flip Flops came wrapped in a plastic bag with coordinating curling ribbon tie. If I were to keep them bagged I would probably buy cloth or wired edged or organza ribbon and re-tie bags…but I am using them as a favor/kick off you feet and enjoy the beach themed shower (in october). Wonderful company, great looking product that was inexpensive for what you are getting and the quality of the flip flop. If I am ever in the need of this kind of favor or promotional item I will not hesitate to use this company again. Very good communication between me and them and answered all my questions/concerns quickly. 5 stars from me!

AMAZING

Reviewed on 8/27/2014

I couldn't be happier with my flip flops! I was very pleased with them taking the time and effort through immediate correspondence to ensure I had the perfect product (size, color, text, etc.) They even went so far as to provide an extra touch by personally wrapping each... Read More pair with ribbon in my wedding colors! Very pleased and excited to provide my guests with a unique wedding favor.

Flip Flops for your Guests

Reviewed on 8/08/2014

I purchased "personalized" flip flops for my daughter's upcoming Wedding. Not only was the Customer Service amazing and very professional but the quality of the product was superior. The flip flops came out so good and look very expensive (although they were very reasonably... Read More priced) that I know people are going to want a pair just to keep because they are so pretty. I would definitely recommend this company to anyone - they kept me informed via email of the progress and delivery up until the day the delivery was received! Thank you Party Flops! You made another "thing to remember" a pleasant experience.

Wedding flip flops

Reviewed on 5/23/2014

The flip flops are great for wedding! I am really happy! It came in a individual bag, that helps a lot. Looks great, fits well! I strongly recommended this product.

Cute as a button!

Reviewed on 4/30/2014 Nancy G

These came out better than I could have imagined! I recommend ordering them with enough time that you can let them air out a bit because the smell of the dye is a bit strong but otherwise they are excellent!

2014-05-06T11:55:55 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much, we look forward to work with you in the future

PartyFlops

Reviewed on 1/30/2014

It was such a pleasure buying flip flops from partyflops. From the day one I sent enquiry, their service was amazing. The production and delivery were super fast! Love these flip flops! Believe my wedding guests will too!

2014-01-30T20:38:40 Response from the vendor

Thank you very much , it is always a pleasure working with our clients brides, grooms, and mothers.

Awesome product, great service!

Reviewed on 1/28/2014 Jennifer M

We just received our flips flops today and they are awesome we love them and know our guests will too, a very unique favor for the guests at our destination wedding. The service from flip flops.com was great always answered questions in a timely manner and made sure we recieved... Read More our order on time. I would definitely recommend them to others.

PartyFlops

Reviewed on 6/17/2013 Melissa S

I ordered these flip flops for my bridesmaids in my wedding and I am very happy with them! The design turned out great! I know my bridemaids will love them! They arrived exactly when they said they would and there were no issues. I definitely recommend using them!

So Much Fun!

Reviewed on 5/28/2013 Jennifer L

I love the flip flops! I was able to choose my colors and design. Natalia at Party Flops was great to work with. The flip flop quality was better than expected! It was an added bonus that they were already wrapped in clear cellophane with a bow that matches my wedding colors.

So awesome!

Reviewed on 5/21/2013 Joanna M

Seriously loved these flip flops! From the minute I placed the order, their customer service was amazing. They made it so easy to find a design that I liked. Once I received the flip-flops, I was immediately in love with them. They look amazing and everyone involved in my... Read More wedding loved them and couldn't wait to wear them. They fit great too. Production and delivery were super fast. I will definitely use them again!!

Flippy Flops

Reviewed on 8/22/2012 Martha M

The flip flops were perfect and just what I was looking for as a gift for my bridesmaids. I even bought a few extra pairs. So reliable, great customer service, fast delivery. Notified me when package was shipped and even called to notify me when I wasn't around to pick up the... Read More package. Outstanding customer service! Will not find better flip flops out there.

Amazing!!

Reviewed on 6/02/2012 Kimberly D

We ordered flip flops for all of our guests that joined us for our destination wedding. They were amazing!!

Dancing flip flops for a beach wedding part 2

Reviewed on 2/23/2012 Gayle G

Alex at partyflops.com was wonderful to work with. We submitted a custom design for our dancing flip flops. He and his crew were quick getting back to us with suggestions. The process was easy. I just received the flip flops, 2.5 weeks after the final design was chosen, and... Read More they are wonderful! We cannot wait to wear them dancing by the pool in Costa Rica on March 17, 2012. I highly recommend this business. They were efficient and very nice to work with. Realized that I did not click on all of the stars in my first review. This is an addition - We feel this is a 5 star business!

Perfect Destination Wedding Favor

Reviewed on 11/03/2011 christina p

I spent a lot of time looking for favors for my destiation wedding because of the guilt I felt for making close family pay to travel for my wedding. I thought these were perfect and just so cute. The service was excellent. They communicated with me often via email and once I... Read More oredered my flip flops that made sure that I was happy with my order.

Fast, Easy, FUN

Reviewed on 10/26/2011 Lynne W

I won a pair of "Just Married" his/her flip flops through this company and decided to personalize 6 more flip flops for my bridesmaids. Lots of colours, and designs to choose from. I loved how they sent a preview of the flip flops and they look exactly the same in real life.... Read More Delivery was quick and were at my door in less than a week. I think this is such a cute idea for guest or bridal party gifts for a destination wedding, or any wedding. Highly recommend PartyFlops!