FULLY Personalized FLIP FLOPS

Partyflops.com is a flip flop and slipper designer company that can create your sandals or slippers with any design you like.** We can manufacture and design sandals for any type of event: conventions, proms, weddings, and bachelor and bachelorette parties. Happy planning!!

Personalization, Wedding Favors, Gifts + Favors

12518 Calle Tamega No.130, San Diego, CA

excellent customer service and great product!

Reviewed on 12/22/2013 Lisa F

flip flops were perfect!

Flip Flops

Reviewed on 4/13/2013 Susan O

Loved them!! Look so pretty and wrapped so nicely in cellophane with matching ribbon!! Absolutely recommend them!

Partyflops.com

Reviewed on 3/08/2013 Carmen R

I loved working with partyflops.com! I ordered flip flops to give out as favors for my wedding due in August this year and they are just perfect! The price I payed for each was by far the best one I could find online and the end product was way better than we imagined! The... Read More merchandise was delivered promptly, i received them a day after being notified they were shipped.The personnel is very helpful, respond quickly and are super kind. I'm sure our guests will be thrilled with these favors and i definetely recommend them to anyone looking to offer these on a special occasion!

Great custom flip flops!

Reviewed on 9/14/2015

Alex and Karina were so easy to deal with and were fantastic in setting up our order. We are so very happy with the finished product and we cannot wait for our clients to receive their new party flops!

Great stuff

Reviewed on 9/11/2015

Partyflops was good to deal with, they were open to suggestions and revisions that we had and the final product looks great! And beautifully hand wrapped (which was a surprise!) Very much recommend them.

Fast, Easy, FUN

Reviewed on 10/26/2011 Lynne W

I won a pair of "Just Married" his/her flip flops through this company and decided to personalize 6 more flip flops for my bridesmaids. Lots of colours, and designs to choose from. I loved how they sent a preview of the flip flops and they look exactly the same in real life.... Read More Delivery was quick and were at my door in less than a week. I think this is such a cute idea for guest or bridal party gifts for a destination wedding, or any wedding. Highly recommend PartyFlops!