Louisville Wedding DJ, Lexington Wedding DJ

Are you looking for the PARTY that everyone will talk about for years to come? PartyZone Productions creates the perfect "FUN" reception for you. We do that by customizing each event for your needs and desires. You invite the guests, we'll host your reception in elegance all while throwing one incredible party! Give us a call today to schedule a meeting to discuss your big day!

Bollywood, Classical, Country, Dance, Disco, Hip-Hop, Indian, Jazz, Latin, Pop, R&B, Rock

After Party, Ceremony, Reception, Wedding

07ca00f0 7e34 4e38 ba58 5f372a4094da~rs 100
Cf805d40 a376 487a b64d 0a02ca20f736~rs 100
8e37b91d 2fde 4bb6 b113 3e53ec30901d~rs 100
824ddd67 fb0e 4a26 92a4 d4996b0d2b23~rs 100

11220 Bluegrass Parkway, Louisville, KY (502) 396-3437

Reviewed on 12/13/2017 Jordan O

Picking an awesome DJ was a top priority for us because everyone knows music can make or break a party. When I asked my original wedding venue and my wedding planner they both gave me the same answer, PartyZone Productions. I was nervous because my husband is Mexican and not... Read More only did we have a guestlist over 300 people we brought in a live band from Chicago. I wasn’t sure how having a live band and a DJ would work out but Cory helped me plan everything down and even went out of his way to call and work with the band to ensure everything would go perfect. I also purchased the confetti package, photo booth, up lighting, monogram lighting and bubble package. These really put a special touch on our big day. All of PartyZone staff were very courteous and very easy to work with. I was very busy with not only other wedding tasks but with work so Cory putting together an itinerary and giving everything structure was priceless to me. The dance floor was full at all times and I’m very glad we chose PartyZone products for our most important day! Thank you again!

Reviewed on 9/19/2017 Heather T

Cory Leonardo and PartyZone Productions are FANTASTIC!!!!!!!! They knew how to keep people on the dance floor all night and were organized and professional!!! Cory went through the entire timeline in detail with me and made sure everything was exactly how I wanted it! I highly... Read More recommend them!!!

Reviewed on 11/03/2016 Elizabeth M

They kept the dance floor packed all night long!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I had played with the idea of getting a band, but in the end, a band wasn't the practical choice for our wedding. It amazing how things work out because having a DJ I think made our wedding reception a... Read More true party, that we could customize with songs that held true meaning to my family and friends. It really made for some great moments that I will remember forever! All of my guests said that our DJ was awesome! I agree. The music selection was phenomenal, Cory Leonardo was great, he took music selections from me and filled in his own selections to match. I was emailing him just days before the wedding with song requests. He also MC'ed our event, which was very helpful in terms of keeping the reception flowing and keeping guests informed on minor logistics. He also played the music for our ceremony. The music flowed well together, there were no awkward breaks in the ceremony music. He also provided discrete mics and speakers so our guests could actually hear what was being said during our ceremony. You will not be disappointed with Party Zone!!!

Reviewed on 3/07/2018 Allison P

Music was a tough decision for me and my husband. He prefers a DJ for a wedding, I prefer a band. We ended up going with PartyZone and I am SO GLAD we did. Cory was great to work with, always professional. The dance floor was packed for the entire 4+ hours it was open. We've had... Read More so many people call and say how much fun it was/compliment the DJ. We had communicated to Cory ahead of time that we really wanted a low key cake cutting and minimal commentary from that point and he completely respected that. It was just the right amount of crowd-interaction and keeping the party going. We would hire Cory again in a heartbeat.

Reviewed on 2/06/2018 Courtney F

Shawn killed it, point blank!!! Go with them and your reception will be everything you wanted it to be.

Reviewed on 1/23/2018 Ashley B

DJ was absolutely amazing!!! Everybody had a great time

Reviewed on 12/11/2017 Ali P

So fun! Kept party going all night. Also provided beautiful drape, lighting, and monogram light. Great job and stress-free!

Reviewed on 10/31/2017 Brittany C

Corey was AMAZING! He kept the party going, people didn’t want to leave the dance floor, he kept everything organized and truly was the best decision for having a fun party! Easy to work with and overall an amazing vendor!

Reviewed on 10/26/2017 Earlisha P

Corey from Party Zone was extremely patient and professional. He offered everything I wanted at an affordable price. When I was torn on what to do, he offered his professional suggestions on things to make my day amazing. I'm so glad I took his advice too, because he helped my... Read More reception look stunning. I can thank him enough for all of his help!

Reviewed on 10/18/2017 Caitlin A

Preplanning meetings were all so great and went very smoothly. DJs the night of were very nice, highly recommend!

Reviewed on 10/09/2017 Hope H

I’ve been in two weddings where PartyZone was the DJ and both were AMAZING parties! Matt and his assistant Erin handled everything beautifully and helped keep the weddings on schedule and read both crowds to keep the parties going! I’ll definitely be booking for my wedding!

Reviewed on 10/01/2017 Leslie B

We would definitely recommend Party Zone Productions to DJ your wedding or event! They really listened to us during our planning meeting and played songs that fit our taste perfectly! Many of our guest complimented us on the great music and said it was one of the most fun... Read More wedding receptions they had ever been to!

Reviewed on 9/05/2017 Nick C

PartyZone is awesome! They kept the party going and knew just the right music to play to keep everyone on the dance floor. This wedding reception wouldn't have been the hit it was if it wasn't for them. Thanks PartyZone and Corey for everything!

Reviewed on 8/23/2017 Joseph E

Cory and Shawn know how to keep the party going from start to finish! We were so grateful for the opportunity to work with the guys from PZP! Cory was so organized and helpful throughout our planning- he kept us on track and was great about making sure we had the reception "we"... Read More wanted while also offering great suggestions along the way. Shawn DJ'd/MC'd our reception and was quite the crowd pleaser. He engaged our guests by using a game to invite tables to dinner and did an excellent job of playing to the room! The dance floor was packed all night long and even ended in a giant embrace from our guests-- cheesey? yes, but a great memory (haha)! Thanks Cory and Shawn for making our reception one for the books!

Reviewed on 7/12/2017 Elizabeth J

PartyZone provided the DJ services for my recent wedding in French Lick, Indiana. They were AMAZING. Kept the party going the whole time!!! They are so professional & dependable. Cory went through the whole reception timeline with me & helped me organize the reception. He was... Read More great to work with & the Djs were so kind & fun! We've had so many guests comment on how GREAT the music was at the reception. The dance floor was packed the whole night. They were able to match the mood of the evening with the music perfectly. I have no doubt that I will be recommending their services to all my friends in the future!!!! They provided an awesome party to make our day that much better!!!

Reviewed on 6/11/2017 Hannah G

Alec Leonardo who I believe is the son of Corey, the owner of Party Zone Productions, was my wedding DJ. He was absolutely amazing. Extremely professional and had the dance floor packed the ENTIRE night. I had so many people tell me that it was the best wedding they had ever... Read More been to. He created such a fun environment. He is such a talented DJ. He can get a feel for the crowd and he knows what to play to keep people dancing. He also was great at communicating leading up to the event and had a few really helpful suggestions for the order of events at the reception. He was an absolute blast to work with. The best DJ I have ever heard! He does events other than weddings as well. If you need a DJ for any type of event, contact him! You will not be disappointed!!

Reviewed on 4/25/2017 John E

Incredible value, especially for the services provided. We used Cory and PartyZone for music, lighting and pipe and drape. Having one vendor to provide these services in a simple package with no gimmicks and great prices made selecting them an easy decision. Cory planned out... Read More the timing of the evening and did an amazing job of keeping the party going and that everything ran smoothly. Meet with Cory before you sign with anyone else.

Reviewed on 12/14/2016 Kaitlynn K

Cory came highly recommend from numerous people and companies we worked with for the wedding. From day one I knew he was man for the job. He was professional and definitely knew how to MC a wedding. The reception flowed smoothly from first dance to cake cutting to the last dance... Read More of the night. There were no gimmicks, hidden fees, or surprises. I highly recommend him for anyone planning a wedding. Plus we and the family loved the personalized first dance song!

Reviewed on 10/31/2016 Stacey T

PartyZone Production is TOP NOTCH!!! These guys brought the party and everyone talked about how much fun they had dancing the night away. I was particularly happy with flow of the reception and the communication on our preferences and activities we planned previously in our... Read More meeting. Really was a highlight to our wedding day and I highly recommend them to all who want professionalism and to also have a great time!

Reviewed on 10/30/2016 Stephanie B

PartyZone Productions was a wonderful asset to our wedding team. Corey and his team served as our master of ceremonies and basically our timekeeper! He helped us flow seamlessly from one element to the next and helped us to organize our night in a way that made the most sense... Read More and kept our guest entertained. Our favorite part of the night was "the newlywed game" which generated tons of laughs and lots of fun conversations later! :) We added on a monogrammed gobo that was custom made for us and looked perfect, just the right touch for a big empty wall. We loved all the other optional add-ons and our mind was spinning with the endless possibilities! Corey did a great job helping us narrow down what we really wanted or needed. He also made some great suggestions for key songs. We came in with a few we liked but weren't sold on and he helped us choose ones that were just the right fit for us. The best complement I can possibly give is that family and friends stopped us that night to tell us what a great DJ we had and asked where we found them.

Reviewed on 10/11/2016 Chelsea K

Corey was excellent to work with from start to finish! He is very professional, yet he knows how to get the party going. My guests were dancing all night long and even chanted, "One more song!" repeatedly at the end of the reception! He was also very accommodating. I work weird... Read More hours, and he met with me on a day he normally has off to go over everything before the wedding. I appreciate everything he did to make our night extra special!

Reviewed on 9/26/2016 Nicole A

AMAZING!!!! I couldn't have picked a better DJ for My wedding. they kept us dancing and kept everything flowing through the entire night. I cannot say thank you enough. we truly appreciate everything!

Reviewed on 9/25/2016 Jessica B

Great experience overall. Partyzone took away all the stress and worry of planning a wedding and reception. Our ceremony and reception went off without a hitch! We wouldn't change a thing! They did an awesome job!

Reviewed on 8/02/2016 Kayla K

Cory at PartyZone was our main contact and DJ for our wedding this past weekend. He was AMAZING from the first meeting to the final hour of our reception. Very friendly, professional, knowledgable, and accommodating to our wishes. We wanted our guests to have fun and Cory HANDS... Read More DOWN was a big part of making our ceremony and reception a success. Would use him again 10 times out of 10 and would recommend to anyone getting married or needing a DJ for an event! Thank you for making our dreams come to reality!!

Reviewed on 8/01/2016 Leah H

Awesome! Shawn Went above and beyond to make my ceremony and reception the best day ever. Ceremony music system broke day of the rehearsal dinner and I called shawn panicking, and he went out of his way to find a speaker system. Drove to lousiville from another state saturday... Read More morning to pick it up, set it up, and had it rolling smooth by ceremony time. He wasn't even supposed to do the music at the ceremony but made sure to make time to be there and scatter his wedding schedule, just so I could have the perfect day. Also, he did the best job in the world at getting a dead crowd so get up and dance all night at the reception. Would higgly recommend. Great prices and one of the nicest guys you'd meet.

Cory Leonardo

PartyZone Productions was created in Louisville, Ky in 1989 by Cory Leonardo. You may recognize him, as he’s been on stage more than half of his life in one capacity or another. Cory has since Dj’ed for thousands of weddings, corporate events, and private functions While going to a wedding reception for a friend he noticed the hired “DJ” sitting at a table, playing music....no announcements, no interaction, and the music was lacking any energy. He knew there had to be a different way. He began building his own sound system and light show and developed a show like no other. And so it began...