Dietary Options

Cakes + Desserts

Bow2010

999 Foxon Road, North Branford, CT (203) 484-0330

Reviewed on 8/27/2017 Karina M

Frank is amazing. I asked for an ombre cake that matched our watercolor invites and let me tell you he delivered!!! This beautiful cake was also our gender reveal cake, and he was the ONLY ONE who knew the gender! He made the entire process so fun and easy and the cake was super... Read More delicious to boot! Video of our amazing cake here: https://www.facebook.com/egilphoto/videos/1337597223018092/

Reviewed on 8/14/2017 Misty M

Our wedding cake was amazing! He really listened to what we wanted and delivered. Not only was it delicious, but it was beautiful! Not a single detail was overlooked, and the flavor was amazing. Also, he fitted us in last minute, which was greatly appreciated! We ordered the... Read More carrot cake. I was very impressed by the depth of flavor and that for our three layer cake, he did not need to use fondant. I had ordered a similar cake from a different bakery several years ago, and they had told us they had to use fondant.

Reviewed on 7/01/2017 Brittany R

Our cake was beautiful and delicious!!!! Everything we asked for!!!!

Reviewed on 10/17/2016 Jessica B

They did such an amazing job with our wedding cake. Originally we wanted a naked cake, but were pushed toward a more traditional cake to preserve the flavor of the cake itself. I'm glad we listened to their professional advice. Not only was the cake beautiful, but it was... Read More delicious, too. We had a fall wedding and had a white cake with merlot colored ribbon and gold leaves and it could not have turned out more stunning. It fit in perfectly with the theme of our big day and I ended up eating three pieces on my wedding night!! Would highly recommend.

Reviewed on 11/25/2015 Lynn S

We used Pastry Fusions since it was part of a package at our venue and we were so very happy that we did. Delicious! We had a vague idea of what we wanted to fit our baseball theme wedding and it came out perfect!! The cannoli crime filling was perfect as just how I images.... Read More Our guests were in love too!

Reviewed on 10/09/2015 Kitty F

I got married at Old Saybrook Point Inn and Pastry Fusions was one of the bakeries that they worked with. After reading the reviews, we decided to go with them, and are very glad we did! I told Frank about my love of cannolis and he suggested doing a marble cake with a... Read More chocolate chip cannoli filling. I brought in some pictures of wedding cakes that I liked from online and we came to a conclusion of what we were going to do. He took detailed notes and he was very personable/friendly. I couldn't believe how beautiful the cake was when I saw it - it was exactly what I was hoping for and not only was it beautiful, it was really delicious! I ate the whole piece of cake, it was that good! Our guests enjoyed the cake as well!

Beautiful and Delicious!

Reviewed on 9/09/2015 Sara M

Pastry Fusions made my wedding cake in June 2015 and they were the chosen baker for our venue – and we are happy that they were! We had our tasting three months in advance and the cakes are delicious. The bakery has a great deal of experience, so the albums are full of samples,... Read More photos, and ideas for weddings. We chose a Boston cream cake with a textured buttercream frosting, ribbon, and fresh flowers. It looked great! We delivered the flowers the day before the wedding, the cake arrived with no problems; in fact, it was delicious (this was the consensus from all of our guests).

Beautiful & Delicious Display!

Reviewed on 10/23/2014 Alicia G

We worked with Pastry Fusion for our wedding cake which was primarily cupcakes and small cake on top. There were so many varieties for us to chose from and everything made a beautiful display (delicious too!). Pastry Fusion was one of the options at Country House (East Haven)... Read More and I couldn't be happier. We've used Pastry Fusion for other cakes and treats in the past too!

So easy to work with!

Reviewed on 6/05/2014 Melissa D

Pastry Fusions made the cake selection process fun, easy and stress free! The cake looked beautiful the day of the wedding, and it was delicious too!

Delish! Beautiful and Great Service!

Reviewed on 11/18/2013 Jenelle R

A great little bakery that really delivered in a big way for our special day! Our cake was perfect and delicious! There are many choices for customizing without spending a fortune. They also did an awesome job on a star wars grooms cake! I will note that our cake was included... Read More in our package with Amarantes Sea Cliff, but with a choice of bakery, we chose Pastry Fusions as the reviews were awesome and I think we chose wisely!

Sherrill Raucci

Reviewed on 7/29/2013 sherrill g

GORGEGOUS!! We wanted a traditional wedding cake with a water fountain, Frank did an awesome job with the cake, it was so beautiful!! He even put coloring in the water to match to colors of the wedding party. We have received so many compliments on the cake and it just... Read More melted in our mouths as we ate it. I would recommend them to anyone.

Delicious cake

Reviewed on 7/14/2013 Ronnie Y

Choosing a cake for us was fairly easy as our venue worked with 2 bakers & Pastry fusion seemed to have better cake design. The tasting was so so, couple of the cakes were a bit stale, but since it included in our package I just went around picking the better tasting stuff. To... Read More my surprise the actual cake on our wedding day was delicious!

Pastry Fusions

Reviewed on 9/01/2012 Laureen M

Cake was exactly what we asked for. Our cake was included in the price of our wedding package.

beautifully sweet

Reviewed on 8/28/2012 jennafer a

My baker at Pastry Fusion was amazing. I found and unusual cake and I had to have it for my wedding I went to other bakers who refused my design. When I brought my design to the bakery frank the owner was more than excited to do our cake. He was thrilled for the challenge. I was... Read More more than pleased when I saw the cake, Amazing designs and amazing cake. I will be going to him for life.

Beautiful and Delicious

Reviewed on 8/28/2012 Meaghan D

The folks at Pastry Fusions created a beautifully simple wedding cake that fit my husband and I's style perfectly. They are professional, prompt and reliable. As well as delicious- what else is there!

A Sweet Treat!

Reviewed on 7/17/2012 Melissa P

We met Frank at our wedding tasting at Saybrook Point Inn, as Pastry Fusions was one of the three vendors we could choose from for our wedding cake. Frank was very friendly and listened to what we had in mind and was very accommodating. He created our "chocolate dipped banana"... Read More wedding cake for us and... it was a hit! Not only was the cake delicious, it looked absolutely beautiful, as it was very elegant. We can't wait to cut into our top tier on our First Wedding Anniversary!!!

Great cake

Reviewed on 6/08/2012 Jennifer S

Be sure to try their fruit fillings. Very tasty. Cake looked great and tasted great.

Delicious

Reviewed on 5/15/2012 Heather B

My cake was to die for!! They did an amazing job on my cake for my wedding! We saw a cake that we wanted and asked if we can make some changes to it and it was not a problem! Amazing!!

Beyond delicious

Reviewed on 5/02/2012 Brittany T

My cake was was included in Amarantes per person price and I initially thought I would have to pay extra to get what I wanted. Not the case, pastry fusions was beyond accommodating and my cake not only looked beautiful it tasted absolutely delicious ! It was so moist, fresh and... Read More yummy! I could not have asked for more! Great place to get not just cakes but pastries as well! We picked up cup cakes for a friend of mines wedding reception and those were so great I think I ate two or three! They also went out of their way to explain how set them up with flowers so we could make them look nice for the bride that day.

Wedding 8/1/2011

Reviewed on 10/01/2011 Sasha F

Delicious, Delicious, Delicious!!! Excellent! Our wedding cake was beyond our expectations!!!! Beautiful!

Wedding Cake

Reviewed on 6/07/2011 Katelyn S

Our cake looked and tasted amazing! We had the option to pick between three different vendors and chose Pastry Fusion not only because their cakes looked/tasted good, but because Frank was easy to work with. He took our vision and made it come to life. Our cake was quite... Read More intricate- it sat on a piece of glass with votives holding the glass. There was a lot that went into this cake and Frank made it look amazing. It was exactly what we asked for!

beautiful and delicious!!

Reviewed on 11/17/2010 Cherie C

My cake was beautiful, and one of the best tasting wedding cake I have ever had!! They have amazing flavor combinations and a really nice, welcoming staff. Highly recommended!

DELICIOUS!!!

Reviewed on 11/03/2010 Deirdre S

People are still raving about my wedding cake and how amazing it tasted!! I can't wait to defrost that top layer and eat it again!! We visited 5 other bakeries before Pastry Fusions, no one was willing to make MY wedding cake the way I wanted it! Everyone else just made your... Read More basic wedding cake and wouldn't stray from the norm! Pastry Fusions was willing to do exactly what I wanted and it turned out amazing!!! Plus, they offered the biggest cake for the smallest price!! We HIGHLY recommend Pastry Fusions!!!

Whoa cake!!!!

Reviewed on 10/13/2010 maria p

We went to Frank at Pastry Fusions to do our wedding cake and what a pleasant surprise that turned out to be! Our cake was the talk of the town for months to come!!! We cave him our budget, our theme and the cake was UNBELIEVEABLE!!! We chose funfetti filling to be different and... Read More it was truly delicious!!! Nothing is to big or too different for Frank, the more the challenge, the more he goes for the gold! Cake boss, watch out!!!

Review for Pastry Fusion

Reviewed on 5/10/2010 Kristen R

Franky is excellent. Bring in any picture and he'll make your cake look just like it. Plus his cakes are delicious....