Patrice R. Milley Floral Design

Chatham, MA

With your vision as our inspiration, we will design the wedding of your dreams. From a classically elegant affair to a romantic fairytale, our custom floral designs will create the perfect ambiance. Dramatic or understated, our artistry and imagination will make your vision a reality.

$$$$ – Expensive

Aisle Decorations, Centerpieces, Vases, Wedding Arch, Decorations + Accents, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Flower Arrangements

48 Duck Marsh Ln, Chatham, MA

Beautiful Flowers!

Reviewed on 11/11/2013 Meghan W

Patrice did the flowers for my wedding in August. The flowers were beautiful and she was great to work with. I absolutely recommend her!

Reviewed on 7/02/2013 Christina C

Patrice is an amazing florist whom I would highly recommend! I met with her honestly knowing nothing of what I wanted. I expressed to her that I liked daisies and wanted to have some blue flowers in my bouquet. Everything she created was gorgeous!! I was extremely happy with... Read More how everything came out and received many compliments on how beautiful the flowers were! Thank you Patrice, for doing an outstanding job! ~Christina & Mike

Stunning Work

Reviewed on 12/09/2012 Ann-Marie C

A friend and I interviewed 5 florists. We take our flowers seriously...They all would have done a great job and were comparable in price. Given this was a destination wedding we needed someone who could communicate well. Patrice was excellent, responsive and very respective of... Read More our budget. Guests commented on the church as well as the reception arrangements which were a work of art. All were delivered to their respecive locations on schedule. We ended up w/white ribbons instead of navy on the bridesmaid's bouquets but to be fair we changed our minds on this a few times so anyone could have been confused!

August 2015 Wedding

Reviewed on 11/22/2015 Meghan L

Patrice was unbelievable to work with! I cannot say enough great things about working with her, but also about her amazing work. My husband and I live in New York City and much of our planning was over the phone. I knew flowers was somewhere I couldn't go crazy in my budget and... Read More I was worried that some florists would not be amenable to this. Not only was Patrice more than helpful in finding ways to cut out some cost while still keeping things beautiful, she made my wedding still look and feel amazing and elegant! Also, we were lucky enough to work with her for our rehearsal dinner as well as an event the day after our wedding. Everything was picture perfect! My bouquet and the flowers in the church were just some of my favorite things that Patrice put together. I can't thank her enough for all of her hard work and for keeping me so calm throughout the planning process!

Reviewed on 10/14/2015 Paige B

I am so happy that we used Patrice as our florist. She was very professional and welcome to all of my ideas. When we went to meet her and discuss our wedding flowers, I had many, many ideas. Patrice helped me narrow down my ideas to create the perfect arrangements. She was also... Read More able to be very flexible with our budget. We received so many compliments on the flowers, they were stunning!

Loved everything but my bouquet

Reviewed on 6/12/2012 Jessica N

I loved the centerpieces, they were gorgeous, as well as my bridesmaids bouquets. I only wish she had listened to me when I said I didn't like roses because there was a ton in my bouquet. I also wish she had punched up the vibrancy of the pinks she used for me. Otherwise she was... Read More very professional.

Flowers that enhance your wedding...

Reviewed on 9/08/2011 Deb R

Patrice is a true, talented professional. When I first began planning my wedding, flowers were low on my budget list--I just wasn't into spending a lot of $ on them. However, I knew exactly which flowers I wanted and Patrice was able to bring my visions (vague) to reality; she... Read More was able to create the perfect bouquets and centerpieces that I had envisioned. Everyone was raving about the flowers and many guests took them home (my bouquet lasted for over a week!). It was a pleasure to work with Patrice--she is very accommodating to your budget and extremely pleasant to work with. I thoroughly enjoyed spending time with Patrice. Patrice is the person to use for your wedding flowers on the Cape!

Reviewed on 8/15/2011 Jessica N

Patrice did an amazing job with our flowers. She really listens to what you like and turns it into something spectacular.

Gorgeous Floral Design

Reviewed on 12/02/2010 Corey K

Patrice created such lovely arrangements for our wedding and we couldn't have been happier! We originally were just looking to have boutonnieres done, as we were going to attempt arrangements ourselves, but in emailing back and forth Patrice was able to work with our budget and... Read More we couldn't have been happier! We met with her at her studio, and she did a mock up for us as to what the arrangements would look like...perfection!! The day of the wedding we were just blown away! Patrice is such a wonderful talented and humble...and we couldn't recommend her more! A+

Beautiful flowers and easy to work with

Reviewed on 9/15/2010 Melody C

Patrice met with me at her house where we had our first consultation. We emailed back and forth after that discussing pricing, types of flowers, and decorations. Patrice always quickly replied back to my emails with the information I wanted. It was easy to set a budget with her... Read More and still get what I wanted at the wedding. The flowers were beautiful! She especially matched my bridesmaids and my bouquets perfectly to the swatches I provided her!