Patricia Coleman - Celebrant

San DIego and Temecula

Elopement, Interfaith Ceremony, Non-Religious Ceremony, Religious Ceremony, Same Sex Ceremony, Second Wedding , Vow Renewal Ceremony

Religious Affiliations

Christian, Interfaith, Secular, Spiritual

Ceremony, Wedding

San Diego, CA San DIego and Temecula (760) 458-7133

Reviewed on 3/22/2016 Parrish S

We hit the jackpot when we found Patricia to officiate our wedding! During our first meeting with Patricia, we immediately connected with her and knew she was the perfect person to officiate our ceremony. My husband and I wanted to create a ceremony unique to our story and... Read More Patricia was very flexible and open to allowing us to incorporate meaningful words that made the ceremony truly tailored to us. In the months leading up to the big day, she provided us with examples of passages we might want to consider including and allowed us to edit them however we wanted. The ceremony truly was our own! On the day of the wedding, Patricia was a calming presence and she created such a warm atmosphere at our ceremony – it was comforting to have her with us in front of our guests. (She even had kleenex hidden for us when we needed it!) The ceremony was so loving and warm – it will always be my most favorite part of the day – and I know that Patricia was a big reason why we achieved our goal! If you want an officiant who is kind, professional, flexible, calm and experienced, Patricia is the one for you!

Reviewed on 11/04/2015 Angela V

I can't express how happy we were with Patricia's services! Everything from responding to emails promptly, to adjusting her reading so my sister's ceremony reading didn't repeat what she would be saying, to her making the font large on our vow cards (that she printed for us day... Read More of!) because I told her I wouldn't be wearing my glasses that day. She was also aware of how nervous I get with crowds/attention and kept making eye contact with me to reassure me to calm my nerves. Everyone asked us after "Who was the family member that officiated the wedding?" after because she was so warm. There wasn't a dry eye in sight! Mind you, this was a destination wedding for us and we met her that day! I also found out after our wedding that right before the ceremony, my grandmother got upset because she forgot to give my husband and I a penny for our shoe. We thought it was kind of a silly superstition so we forgot about it but Patricia took the pennies from my grandma (moments before the ceremony) and ran them to Rodney and I separately because she saw how important it was to her. What a nice gesture! That coupled with her affordable prices? You won't find a better officiant!

Reviewed on 10/11/2015 Mara R

Many thanks to Patricia for our perfect wedding ceremony! We felt an immediate connection with her, even through emails before we met her. We had met with several possible officiants before her and she stood above them. She provided us lots of ideas and suggestions, and expert... Read More advice. She has a positive spirit and was a joy to worth with. We emphasized the theme of joy in our service, and she was the perfect fit for this. She was open to a nondenominational ceremony, which was very important to us. We were able to customize as many details as we desired, and she was comfortable and well-practiced. She had just the right touch with her pacing and her voice. She looked great, chose the perfect outfit in the hot weather. She gave our musicians a few helpful queues. She was very affordable. We feel very lucky and couldn't recommend her more highly! Mara & David

Perfect!!!

Reviewed on 11/11/2013 Kelly M

Patricia was amazing! She worked with us from day one, providing feedback, and suggestions that helped to make our Ceremony truly wonderful. She even made recommendations concerning the Cake Vendor. We were incredibly impressed with how she handled everything, even when my... Read More husband decided to change up the vows only a few hours before the Wedding. Thank you again Patricia! We could not have had such a wonderful wedding without you!

Thank you Patricia!

Reviewed on 5/27/2013 Kelly S

Patricia recently married us on May 18th in a beautiful wedding ceremony at the Coronado Community Center. When we were first engaged we knew we wanted a meaningful, non-religious ceremony that we would remember for a lifetime and Patricia far exceeded all of our expectations.... Read More She was a pleasure to meet with in our initial meeting and made selecting our vows extremely easy. On our wedding day she immediately put all our anxieties at ease. I was so worried I wouldn't make it through the ceremony without sobbing through my vows but Patricia immediately held my hand as she began our ceremony and put me at ease. Her grace and energy allowed us to remain present and engaged as we said our vows. Immediately following the ceremony, we were greeted by our guests with teary eyes and praise for beautifully written and delivered vows. Patricia made our wedding special and we can honestly say that our ceremony was the highlight of our amazing day. If you are reading this review, rest assured you are making the right choice in wedding celebrants.

Outstanding & Professional Officiant

Reviewed on 9/10/2012 Danielle R

My husband and I live in VA and planned a destination wedding in Temecula, CA. A friend referred Patricia after seeing her perform a wedding, and as soon as I reached out to her I knew she would make everything meaningful, memorable, and run smoothly. I met with her during a... Read More planning trip and immediately felt like I've know her for years. She has a caring personality, kind heart and her passion for her job was undeniable. What I truly loved was her willingness to make our ceremony completely customized to suit us! Planning long-distance was a breeze... as she always responded to emails quickly and was more than helpful with ideas. We had A LOT of issues with our venue, but knowing our other vendors, Patricia included, were fantastic helped me keep peace of mind. I had no doubts our ceremony would be beautiful, but she in fact helped make if even more magical than I could have dreamed. We cannot thank her enough for playing such a key role in our wedding. We HIGHLY recommend Patricia Coleman as an officiant! You will not be disappointed!! :)

Perfect!

Reviewed on 8/22/2012 Kimberly P

Patricia, Thank you so much for making our day even more special. From the first time that we talked on the phone, I felt like you really understood us as a couple. We were able to tweak the ceremony to really reflect who we are, and it was absolutely perfect. All of our... Read More friends and family commented on how "real" the ceremony. Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Kim and Jay

Patricia is wonderful!

Reviewed on 7/16/2012 Shannon B

We cannot not say enough nice things about Patricia! She officiated our wedding and was extremely helpful in assisting us to create a wedding ceremony that was very special. Many of our guests commented that they were so impressed by our ceremony as it really reflected our... Read More personalities as a couple. She was very flexible and even started the ceremony a little early since all of our guests arrive on time. She was a pleasure to work with and I highly recommend her!

Sincere, genuine officiant

Reviewed on 7/16/2012 Michelle N

My husband and I did a lot of searching for officiants and when we met Patricia, right away, we knew she would be the best choice. Upon talking to her her, you can tell that she really enjoys what she does. We were putting together our ceremony and we were so impressed by... Read More Patricia's selections for readings and ceremony options that she provided us. She helped us craft the most perfect, memorable ceremony! Thank you Patricia! If you are looking for someone who is reliable, warm and kind and available by call, in person meetings or email whenever you need, Patricia should be your first choice. I recommend her 100%!

Totally thrilled....

Reviewed on 6/22/2012 Indra B

I've been to about 15 weddings in the past few years, and I spoke to numerous officiants before selecting Pat, and I'm absolutely thrilled that she's the one we selected. Ms. Coleman was, hands down, one of the best parts of our wedding. She is a confident and capable... Read More speaker with not a single stammer. My husband and I both have unusual names, and she didn't hiccup over them once. In addition to being totally adorable, she made us and our guests instantly feel at ease and was crucial in creating the lighthearted, fun tone to our ceremony. Prior to the big day, she always promptly responded to our emails and phone calls, and she accommodated our busy schedules to meet before the wedding. She also helped us go through several possible ceremonies until we were able to customize the one we wanted. It's nice when at least one element of your wedding is perfect, and the ceremony definitely was. Props to Pat! She's an absolute professional who radiates nothing but friendly, positive vibes.

No more to say!

Reviewed on 6/19/2012 Susie L

Our wedding was on 6/9/2012. My husband and I were very pleased with Patricia since day one. She is very professional, super flexible and easy to work with. We actually had a separate ceremony prior to the actual day, and she accomodated us with that! She's such a sweet and... Read More caring person. Patricia gave us a lot of guidance in drafting our ceremony details with readings, our vows, and honoring of our parents. Our ceremony was beautiful, with every single detail. She also really connects with the audience, definitely not mono-toned, as I have heard other officiants sound like. Would definitely recommend to others.

Worry free

Reviewed on 5/29/2012 Wendy L

My husband and I couldn't have gone with a better officiant! Patricia made my husband & I feel secure and calm, from the the first email to the day we got married! Thank you for everything Patricia, aside from our beautiful location in La Jolla, you made everything so simple for... Read More us that day! Best wishes!! - W & M

Perfect for an older couple too!

Reviewed on 5/02/2012 Faith M

We are an older couple in our 50's and this was a 2nd marriage for us both. We knew exactly what we did and did not want. I found Patricia by way of a different officiant who was unavailable, and I am so glad I did! Patricia was professional, easy to reach, quick to respond... Read More to questions, and respected our ideas and thoughts. Because we live 90 miles from the site of our wedding, we had not actually met Patricia until the day of our wedding - she instantly made us feel comfortable, and was warm, welcoming and sweet - not just to us, but to our entire families! She was funny, down to earth, charming, and easy to talk to. A wonderful lady who did a fabulous job - I highly recommend her to anyone seeking the perfect officiant!!!

Patricia Coleman is the perfect choice!

Reviewed on 4/29/2012 Carmen R

I reviewed several website looking for a wedding officiant, and when I saw Patricia Coleman’s site I knew instantly she would be perfect. I wanted someone that was both personable and professional. I wanted an officiant that could blend modern tradition with an intimate and... Read More meaningful flare. Patricia provided us with many ideas for the ceremony, and we took a blend of her ideas including a personal story of how we met. With Patricia’s help, the ceremony was a perfect combination of everything I always wanted. I am delighted that we chose Patricia as our wedding officiant and I highly recommend her for your wedding. Give her a call; you will be very happy that you did.

We love her!

Reviewed on 4/24/2012 Michael D

Patricia has played a major role in our wedding. During our first phone meeting, she has helped us right from the start by giving us some ideas with the readings (and this is before we even officially hired her). We felt such a great vibe because she has such great personality... Read More and it showed even in our phone conversation. We chose her before we met her in person. When we finally did meet her in person, we knew we made the right decision in picking her to be our officiant. She was very professional, a great listener, very calming and such a sweetheart! She guided us through the ceremony process and she was always available to us when we needed her. We are very happy that we have picked Patricia to be part of our big day and we highly recommend her to all Bride/Groom to be.

A romantic ceremony to remember

Reviewed on 2/27/2012 Felicia N

We found Patricia Coleman on theknot.com and her reviews were great. When we met her to discuss our upcoming nuptials we were immediately drawn to her warm, personal and caring demeanor. She really loves what she does and you can truly feel her passion when you meet her. My... Read More husband and I are huge planners and we wanted to plan a ceremony that would not only be remembered by us, but by our guests too. She sent us a total of 12 of her favorite ceremonies and she allowed us to pick and choose paragraphs from each of them to make the ceremony our own. She also has many ideas to add to the ceremony personality and we fell in love with the river stone blessing. All of our guests told us how much they loved being part of our ceremony and to give us a meaningful gift that we would treasure forever. The stones were placed at the end of the ceremony in glass vases and are now in our home where we can look at them and remember our special day forever and be surrounded by our wedding guests love and hopes and dreams for our marriage. We decided to write our own vows and reciting them to each other was very difficult to do with out crying and losing control, especially me:) Patricia gave me a gentle touch to my arm and reminded me to take my time and to breathe. After the wedding she hand delivered our marriage license to the County Clerk's office. I couldn't have asked for a better person to marry us. She has married many couples and am sure she had been doing this forever but she really opens herself up to relate to her clients and bond with them. Thank you so much for making out wedding ceremony perfect , we will forever consider her a friend.

absolutely wonderful!

Reviewed on 12/07/2011 Monica R

My husband and I both really enjoyed working with Patricia for our wedding! We had a destination wedding in San Diego but were lucky enough to meet with Patricia ahead of time and she blew us away. Not only is she incredibly warm and kind, but she is very personable and... Read More honest. She did not try to influence our decisions about the ceremony content, but rather helped us make it as personal as possible. I got very emotional during our vows and Patricia quietly held my hand and talked me through them (which was so wonderful!). I feel so blessed to have found Patricia and recommend her highly!

Great Ceremony

Reviewed on 11/20/2011 Jill T

We used Patricia and she was great!! She was very helpful in helping us plan the ceremony and gave us lots of ideas and suggestions. She listened perfectly to what we wanted at our ceremony!

Need an officiant?! Look no further!

Reviewed on 10/30/2011 Erin H

Our wedding was a destination wedding and we knew nobody out in San Diego. My 1st interaction with Pat was over the phone. She was with her grandkids and I could tell in her voice that I'd love her. Luckily our wedding was the only day she had available (so book her right now!)... Read More She sent me weekly update and she always ended our emails with reminding me to BREATHE, which is what I always needed to hear. She will honor any wishes you may have and will not disappoint!

Amazing!!

Reviewed on 10/20/2011 Renae P

I would recomend Patricia to anyone and everyone! She is an amazing person as well as officiant. She cared about us and about our ceremony. She was heartfelt and tenderspoken, she officiated my friends wedding as well as mine and did an amazing job at both. I would tell you to... Read More stop looking right now and use Patricia! LOVE LOVE LOVE her!!

Patricia Coleman Was wonderful.

Reviewed on 10/14/2011 Kurt S

5 minutes after we met Patricia we knew we'd found our officiant. She was friendly, helpful, and easy to talk to. Very few of our decisions were that easy! She has a wonderful energy and a credit to her profession. I highly recommend her.

Patricia is one in a million!

Reviewed on 10/12/2011 chris i

I can't say enough about how wonderful Patricia!! She has such a great personality and sense about her. She was the voice of reason, from the rehearsal to the actual ceremony. Patricia is a true professional. We highly recommend her services!! Thank you Patricia!!!

Best Wedding Officiant!!!!

Reviewed on 10/06/2011 Laura K

Look up professional in the dictionary. There you will find a picture of the wonderful Patricia Coleman! She is such a sweet, sweet person, and she makes you feel like she's a close family member that you've known for your entire life. Furthermore, Patricia is so easy-going.... Read More You can have as much or as little control over your ceremony as you want. She has fully written pieces that you can completely use or only slightly tweak, or you can compose an entirely new ceremony of your own. If you choose the later like I did, Patricia will look it over and let you know what needs changed to make it flow better, and she'll remind you of all the traditional aspects that you forgot in case you want to add them too (although I also never felt pressured to add anything either). I was completely set and good to go on the ceremony weeks before the wedding. Additionally, Patricia has no restrictions on what you can and cannot do in terms of ceremony style. She told us that she has performed religious, non-religious, mixed religion, etc weddings. She wants you to love your moment, and she doesn't get caught up in all the "rules." We had a VERY traditional and religious ceremony, but I also have no doubt that if we wanted completely non-religious, she would have made sure it was just as beautiful! And lastly, as an added bonus, Patricia is so low-maintenance. She knows exactly what she is doing, she requires little to no directions, and she flows through the ceremony effortlessly. SHE'S AWESOME!

Patricia is wonderful!

Reviewed on 9/13/2011 Melissa S

When I asked my cousin (who coordinates weddings at a local winery) if there was an officiant that she recommended, she didn't hesitate for a second before she told me about Patricia. Patricia was wonderful to work with... so friendly, extremely responsive, and very... Read More knowledgeable ... and most important, PATIENT! My husband and I didn't decide on our vows until the very last minute, we even had some ceremony changes the day of, and Patricia was very accommodating. I even had several engaged friends approach me at the reception asking about Patricia.

She is the Best!

Reviewed on 8/24/2011 Marcina M

We were so lucky to have found Patricia! When the family member who was going to perform our ceremony fell ill (a month before our wedding) – it left us scrambling to find someone else and quick! Someone recommended Patricia to me and from the very first conversation we had – I... Read More knew she would be perfect! She immediately put us at ease and we connected with her right away. She gave us direction, support, and encouragement leading up to our wedding and especially the day of. She not only provided us with lots of ideas and samples, but allowed us to tailor the ceremony to fit us! I can honestly say that once we met Patricia we knew she was the one to officiate our ceremony and we had nothing to worry about. She is extremely professional and her passion shows in her work. Guests at our wedding thought she had known us for years!! She is an amazing person and any couple would be lucky to have her be a part of their wedding. My advice… call and book her today!!!