Patricia P Photography

Specializing in local + destination weddings, engagements, elopements, + lifestyle. // The little things are what I love most. I want to hear your stories and create something beautiful that paints a picture of what you were feeling in those very moments. I work hard and give my full attention to clients during these times. I strive to create an environment that encourages you to feel completely you during our time together. I want your vision to unfold, so I'm here ready to answer any + all questions involving my process and technique. I am incredibly thankful that God instilled in me a passion that is so people-oriented and I can't wait to know your name!

Artistic, Classic, Documentary, Lifestyle, Modern

Bridal Portraits, Day After Session, Engagement

Destination Wedding Packages, Destination Weddings, Online Proofing, Digital Files, Wedding Albums, Photo, Second Shooter Available, Social Media Sharing

Reviewed on 6/20/2017 Hannah M

Tricia is an amazing photographer. She took both our engagement and wedding photos and we were blown away both times. Her attention to detail in every photo is so apparent, she definitely has an eye for beautiful moments. She is talented at making everyone being photographed... Read More feel comfortable in front of the camera. She knows what she wants to get out of the photos but is always open to suggestion. We're so glad Tricia was apart of our special day to capture our most important moments.

Reviewed on 6/22/2017 Megan M

Tricia is so wonderful behind the camera! We seriously had so much fun at our engagment session! She makes you feel comfortable, relaxed, & like you are totally rocking it! She says the sweetest comments through out the session & truly expresses her excitement; it makes you... Read More really feel good in front of the camera! We already knew from her work that she was talanted, but after the engagment session we definitely felt that confirmation that we had chosen the right photographer for our wedding!!! Our wedding was a total dream & was captured with so much love! Tricia sent us a sneak peak and I am blown away by her talent! Her work is beautiful and her photos entail all the small details! She is so passionate + fun + confident in her work! I truly love her style and eye behind the camera!! Seriously trust Tricia with your special moments! She is a 10/10 recommend!

Reviewed on 6/19/2017 Hannah S

Loved my engagement pictures! Tricia is so easy to work with and she gave my pictures to me within 3 weeks of the session! She is very reasonable as well and her editing is what sold me! I also had my graduation pictures done with her and those turned out great as well! Can't... Read More wait to see what my wedding pictures turn out like!

Reviewed on 7/21/2017 Sara D

We love Tricia! She came out with my fiancé and I to our favorite place (in the Wichita Mountains) and made our engagement session fun & easy. Of course, the pictures turned out great as well! I would highly recommend her for any type of session!

Reviewed on 7/01/2017 Hope W

Tricia is such a joy to work with! We had so much fun with her during our engagement shoot and can't wait to have her do our wedding photos in August! I would recommend her to anyone. She's a blast, she works super hard to send out galleries quickly, her photos are very high... Read More quality, and her edits are flawless. Absolutely meet up with her. You won't regret it.

Reviewed on 6/23/2017 Madeline H

Tricia is a very passionate and professional photographer! She always makes you feel comfortable and her photos continuously amaze me!

Reviewed on 6/22/2017 Erin E

Patricia simply takes the most stunning, elegant photographs of any kind of scene. She stays true to herself and her style while also being flexible with other peoples' needs and desires. I have never met someone who is so effortlessly talented and incredibly humble. She is... Read More passionate beyond words and her depth of experience in photography makes her an amazing choice. I am so thankful for her as an authentic, down-to-earth person as well as an authentic, down-to-earth photographer! Anyone would be ecstatic to have photos taken by her. WOW!

Reviewed on 6/20/2017 Paige P

I have known Tricia since the start of her photography career and absolutely love her creative eye and passionate work ethic. She is dedicated to her clients by remarkably capturing their personal styles and aesthetic for any occasion, which from my experience is unlike MANY... Read More other photographers. She is so great to work with, I highly recommend Patricia P Photography!

Reviewed on 6/20/2017 Grace C

Tricia is a wonderfully passionate photographer. Everything about her session made me and my fiance feel totally comfortable -- even when taking pictures of us kissing! She brought out the best in us through her photos while also letting us be natural. Tricia is so enthusiastic... Read More about her work, it shows through her excitement when taking pictures and capturing the perfect shot! We are so thankful for her work and to have pictures that we'll cherish forever!

Reviewed on 6/20/2017 Terren Z

Tricia was an absolute dream to work with!! She is so passionate about her work + it truly shows not only in the finished product, but through every step of the process. She was so patient and made us feel 100% comfortable being ourselves in front of the camera. I can not wait... Read More to book another session with her and see how Tricia continues to grow + flourish.

Reviewed on 6/20/2017 Sally H

Tricia is so talented and passionate about what she does. She does a great job of making each session individualized to really capture the personalities of who she's photographing.

Reviewed on 6/19/2017 Kayla W

Tricia is incredible! Makes you feel super comfortable! She's personable and fun! Highly recommend her work, very talented!

Reviewed on 6/19/2017 Hannah L

Tricia was absolutely amazing. My fiancé and I almost felt so comfortable taking photos with her! She made sure to capture the best moments of us + really made us feel special!

Tricia Miller