"Creative and Fun"

No one loves shooting weddings more! Paul's passion & love shows in his work Providing the modern bride with stunning portraits, creative details and intriguing story-telling images of unforgettable moments in a fun and non-intrusive manner A blend of fashion, fine art and photojournalism.

Engagement, Trash The Dress

Photo

Bow2010

Chatham, MA (508) 292-8028

A wedding photographer above all others!

Reviewed on 11/01/2015 Viv S

I can't say enough about Paul Blackmore from start to finish he was professional yet relaxed and wanted to make sure that we got everything we were looking for out of the pictures. He certainly put us at ease and we went into our wedding confident he would do a great job, and he... Read More did. He made our guests feel comfortable and captured some wonderful moments between me and my husband as well as our guests. He was clearly comfortable in his surroundings. When we got our pictures back, we were overjoyed with his work. All the pictures are beautiful, every single one! I love going back and looking through them, it always brings a smile to my face. If you want to truly capture your special day, Paul is your guy!

Best there is...

Reviewed on 10/19/2015

Paul Blackmore Photography is the best there is, plain and simple. Paul Blackmore is not only the best photographer in the region, but he is super nice and naturally puts everyone be at ease while he snaps away. He could convince even the most uptight folks to smile and let... Read More loose. He is very creative and makes having photos being taken a lot of fun. He captures the mood with his creativity as well as every major moment. He is always in the right place at the right time, with an artistic view and the perfect lens to get the kind of shots you frame on the wall. I wouldn't have had anyone else shoot my wedding celebration. I never take the time to rate people. He just really is that good.

Best Decision I Ever Made!

Reviewed on 10/14/2015 Jacquelyn D

I can't even put into words how AMAZING Paul is as a person and as a photographer!! I'm SO thankful I was in my best friends bridal party last year - she had Paul as her photographer and he had such a fun and enthusiastic personality, he made picture taking a total blast! I was... Read More engaged at the time and my fiancé went ahead and asked for Paul's business card, so he clearly loved him too! As SOON as we had our wedding date set, I sent Paul and email and we booked him right away! There was no question about it, we HAD to have Paul as our photographer. And we can honestly say that was the best decision we made for our wedding! Your wedding day is such a monumental day in your life so capturing the right pictures is the best way to hold onto the memories forever and to relive each moment. When we got our wedding pictures back, I was completely BLOWN AWAY but how gorgeous they were, how amazing the colors and details came out, and how much EMOTION Paul was able to capture in the photos! I had someone comment on the album saying she had never seen so much emotion in photos and that they were the most beautiful wedding pictures she had ever seen - and I couldn't agree more! Paul was so easy to work with, was very professional, and was super open to any ideas we had to offer. But I knew and trusted in his talent and vision, he knew exactly what locations to take us to for the engagement shoot and at the venue, he showed us how to stand in photos, he took ideas I wanted from Pinterest and used those too, and the end result was better than we ever could have imagined. Paul is a PHENOMENAL photographer, and I would HIGHLY recommend him to everyone for their wedding photos or any other photos needed!! I referred two of my friends to Paul and they both were beyond happy with him and his photos! I will continue to recommend him, he is truly amazing at what he does! =)

Reviewed on 9/11/2017 Erica D

Working with Paul during our wedding was definitely one of the best decisions we made during this process! Professionally, he was incredibly attentive, meticulous, and most of all, talented! On a personal level, we had a great time working with him! My husband, bridal party,... Read More parents, and guests came back to me later to compliment him because of his great energy! I couldn't have pictured (no pun intended) anyone else having done the job. Bravo, Paul!

Reviewed on 8/30/2017 Erin S

There is a reason Paul Blackmore has been in the Hall of Fame for 3 years in a row....He is simply the BEST! We got married on the Cape July 1 2017 and Paul was the very first vendor we hired. Paul is professional and knows how to connect with his couples, takes the time to... Read More learn about each unique individual and truly captures the very best moments which is priceless. If you are looking for memories that will no doubt last a lifetime and an expert with an eye for the right details- look no further than Paul Blackmore! 5 stars!

Reviewed on 8/13/2017 Bethany F

Ohhh what can I possibly say about Paul to express how truly awesome he is? My husband and I couldn't have asked for a better person to photograph our special day. On the days leading up to the ceremony, he was very communicative and thorough with all the details. He made... Read More sure to understand our style and what we envisioned and prioritized our wishes. Paul and his team were very professional and well-organized. At the same time, he kept us laughing and at ease throughout the day and was such a genuine and all-around great guy to hang out and capture our most treasured moments. The pictures are stunning; I can't recommend him enough! Thank you, Paul! We love you!

Reviewed on 7/30/2017 Lindsay T

Paul did our pictures for our wedding 6-10-17! And he did an amazing job! I would highly recommend him! He was proficient and kept the pictures flowing so we could enjoy the wedding! And the pictures came out amazing! We didn't do a videographer but I let that paul really... Read More captured our wedding! Definitely a must!

Reviewed on 7/12/2017 Amanda B

Paul was amazing! His photos were stunning and he captured all of the best moments of our wedding. We could not be happier with the results! He got back to us with the finished photos super quick, and was always easy to contact and quick to respond when I had questions. I... Read More would, and will, definitely recommend him to my friends!

Reviewed on 6/20/2017 Katie J

Paul is the absolute best. When choosing a photographer, Paul's photos jumped out at us right away - he captures the emotion of the day without even having a videographer! We knew right away he was the one for us. He is so kind, responsive and the best person to choose to have... Read More with you throughout your wedding day. We haven't even gotten our photos yet and I'm still confident to write this review without them, that's how much I recommend him to anyone looking for an amazing photographer. Thank you Paul, we had a BLAST and can't wait to see the photos!!!

Reviewed on 1/02/2017 Michele W

We were so lucky to have meet Paul at a live local festival on the cape. I knew by looking at his pictures he was talented and had a creative eye. We set up our first meeting with him and he just made us light up with his passion of photography. He made us feel like we had... Read More been friends for years. We choose him right on the spot for our wedding photographer. It was great on the day Paul made everyone feel relaxed and carefree. The day came and went and I could wait to see what Paul had captured! The package came and as I loaded the pictures on our computer my eyes feeled with tears and laughter! Paul you are a true talent! Thank you! My family and I can't stop taking about our wedding day and how you captured it.

Reviewed on 11/18/2016 Brianna D

Working with Paul was SO awesome. He is the absolute best. He is super friendly and professional. From the second I reached out to him, even before we hired him, he was extremely helpful. He went above and beyond to answer all my questions. He is extremely knowledgeable and... Read More gives detailed and creative answers to any questions you may have. He is also so fun and easy to work with. He makes all the picture taking enjoyable, fun and easy for everyone!! He just makes it feel like you're working with a close friend. He is also very organized and we got our pictures back so quickly. My husband and I were so happy with how all our photos came out and feel so lucky to have these beautiful memories, thanks to Paul. He gets our highest recommendation!!!

Reviewed on 11/16/2016 Allie M

Paul was incredible throughout our planning process and exactly who we needed him to be on our wedding day. He was calm and collected, professional, and took all of the pictures we asked for, and more! We couldn't be happier with Paul himself, and his work was wonderful. We've... Read More had albums made for our parents, collages made for our living room, and will be ordering more. We cannot recommend Paul and his team highly enough!

Reviewed on 10/30/2016 Valerie M

Paul is the absolute BEST! He has so much energy and passion and dedication to what he does. Everyone in my wedding party and family commented on how great he was. His photos are also STUNNING. I really cannot say enough about how fun it was to work with him, I am so grateful we... Read More found him. Thank you Paul for capturing our day so beautifully!!!!

Reviewed on 10/27/2016 Jen B

Paul came highly recommended to us by a couple of friends, and what a phenomenal recommendation it was. We truly lucked out in finding Paul. We first chose Paul Blackmore Photography solely on that fact that we liked what we saw. Paul's work was clear, versatile, and simply... Read More seemed to capture meaning in each photograph. After connecting with Paul in the time leading up to our wedding, it became clear to us that not only was Paul's work incredible, but he was a kind, professional, humble, and talented human-being. We began planning our Cape Cod wedding from half way across the country, and Paul was immediately helpful, responsive, and put us at ease. His kindness and humor was quickly evident. On our wedding day, he made us feel 100% comfortable and quickly had us laughing. He brought such energy, spirit, and overall fun to our day. He was the life of the party while staying organized, efficient, and "on schedule." As we look over our wedding pictures, it's true that they are beautiful; however, the best part is that Paul was able to capture the real "us." I love looking at the pictures over and over because they showcase the best version of ourselves. We will treasure Paul always and hold him near and dear to our heart. It was an honor and a privilege, and we recommend him without reservation.

Reviewed on 10/24/2016 Hannah M

The best choice we made in wedding planning was hiring Paul as our photographer! He was amazing throughout the planning process and always responded quickly and professionally to all of our questions. His love and passion for what he does comes through in just the emails alone... Read More and there is no question at all that you have found the right person to capture your most special day. Paul orchestrated all of our wedding photos in a way that kept everyone excited without feeling overwhelmed or stressed. He did not miss capturing a single moment during our wedding, and I have never heard so many compliments on a photographer before anyone had seen a single picture. While Paul had to be fast to capture all of the happy moments had on our big day, he never let this interfere with cleaning off a chair he stepped on to take a picture or move something back into place. Paul worked so hard on our photos and we were lucky to get them back the day after our honeymoon. They are absolutely amazing and capture all of the joy we shared with our family and friends on our wedding day. There is no one better than Paul!!

Reviewed on 10/24/2016 Christine K

I cannot say enough about Paul and his crew. Of all the vendors and people that went into our big day last month, he was the sole vendor that went above and beyond. He was so much fun and had so much energy, yet he was so calm and collected even when I was freaking out!... Read More Bridesmaid's zipper broken?.. Paul was there to help save the day and make everyone laugh while doing it. When I wanted more pictures, Paul wasn't afraid to tell the coordinator too bad, we needed a few more minutes. And then the pictures....truly breathtaking. His candids and journalistic view were amazing. He captured all the emotions of the day; from nervous to thrilled to overwhelmed. I can't say enough about this guy. He took our engagement photos as well and he had such an eye for the lighting and the colors. Everyone says they are the best engagement photos they have ever seen. Anyone who can get into his busy schedule is truly lucky.

Reviewed on 10/23/2016 Diane B

Paul did a wonderful job with our wedding photography, we couldn't be happier. He was so easy to work with and did a great job planning and preparing for the day. He took time to learn and remember family members names, and worked so well with the kids in our photos. We highly... Read More recommend his work!

Reviewed on 10/22/2016 Emily V

I can say my husband and I planned our wedding date partially around Paul's availability because having him as our photographer was our first priority; more than the venue, date, or even the dress. Oddly enough, we originally planned on not having a professional photographer.... Read More Aside from the cost of a wedding, we did not enjoy overly staged photos. We figured in the day of an iPhone, a friend could photograph the wedding for us. And as we all know, people LOVE to give suggestions on how you might want to do something different even though "it's your wedding." One suggestion did make all of the other suggestions we ignored worth tolerating. That was to look into Paul. We were blown away by his page and started looking into more wedding photographers. We must have looked at hundreds but did not find any worth the price except for Paul. Being an artist, it did not take more than a glance to know he was does not just click an electronic device. His photographs held in them emotion, honesty, memories, thoughts, secrets, and all the things we remember most in our hearts. To have that and to hold that changed our thoughts on having a photographer entirely, and suddenly no detail mattered more to us than to have him as our photographer. First speaking with Paul I knew why his photos were pure and full of love. He is passionately full of kindness, understanding, patience, compassion, and yet still manages to be the most down to earth person I have ever met. Our engagement shoot was full of excitement, adventure, and had no stress involved whatsoever. Fast forward to the wedding, and Paul was kind, polite, encouraging, fun, and humorous to all of our guests. The photos will be cherished for the rest of our lives and will make reliving and rebelling the story to our kids one day so much more powerful and authentic! Paul is proof there is still goodness and love in the world! And his prices were incredibly affordable and he gave us many options! You are crazy not to fight (with love) to have Paul as your photographer. His personality is as good as his photographs and his only flaw is modesty!

Reviewed on 10/19/2016 Jenny D

Paul Blackmore was the best part of my wedding day, outside of marrying my best friend. He is the most kind and supportive person I have ever met. His creativity and attention to detail are unbeatable! He did our engagement shoot and our wedding day. He made me feel so... Read More unbelievably comfortable for our first shoot and I even ended up voluntarily splashing in the water. When he showed up on the morning of my wedding day he was so loving and supportive. He was able to capture all of the important moments of me getting ready with my family and bridesmaids without me even noticing him. He stayed by my side most of the day and captured my wedding day in ways I could not even imagine. I love Paul and would recommend him every time.

Reviewed on 10/13/2016 Jen T

Paul was amazing! His personality and energy are contagious and his work is incredible. Paul was extremely accommodating and responsive, as we had to reschedule our engagement shoot a few times due to weather. All our guests and bridal party talked about how much they loved... Read More Paul! He did such a great job - we are so happy we got to work with him!!

Reviewed on 9/22/2016

Paul Blackmore is one of the most amazing photographers. My wife is a professional photographer and we looked extensively for someone supremely talented to capture our wedding. Paul is THE GUY! Our engagement photos were perfectly choreographed to match the lighting of the... Read More day and venue. Paul brought his creative eye and positive energy to every photograph he took on our wedding day and engagement session. He masterfully orchestrated a diverse crowd and efficiently captured the great moments of our day. You did not even realize he was there taking pictures, yet when we saw the results we were blown away. Thank you, Paul for making our special day even more perfect! Bill and Kim

Reviewed on 8/16/2016 Allysha C

We have absolutely nothing but wonderful things to say! We just recently got married at the Sea Crest Beach Hotel. Paul did both our engagement photos and our wedding photos, and we are so lucky to have had the honor to work with him for both. From the very beginning, he was... Read More professional, patient, and had such great energy which made him a blast to work with! Paul's enthusiasm, passion, and dedication really shines through in his work! I would recommend him to anyone and everyone who wants beautiful memories captured by someone who truly loves what they do!!

Reviewed on 8/12/2016 Casey R

Paul Blackmore is incredible! I can't say enough about how wonderful our experience was having him as our photographer for our wedding. When I first reached out to Paul he was so informative and patient and thorough with all my questions. On the day of our wedding he was so... Read More personable with everyone and so much fun! We had SO many compliments from almost all of our guests about how much they loved Paul. He didn't miss any of the shots we wanted and the pictures came out so beautiful! I would highly recommend Paul to anyone! Thank you Paul!

Reviewed on 7/17/2016 Jessica E

I can not say enough great things about Paul! If I could give him more than 5 stars I would! He was so nice and honestly felt like I had known him forever! He did both our engagement and wedding photos and did such a great job. He makes sure he knows what you want out of the... Read More photos and genuinely loves doing it. My husband is not a big picture person but Paul made it so easy and made him feel so comfortable. For the wedding he was just amazing as well. He communicated with all of our vendors, called me the day before just to check in and was so on top of everything. He stayed for our whole entire wedding and everyone in our bridal party loved him as well! Paul was definitely one of the best parts of our wedding. I HIGHLY recommend him, he will capture every moment of your special day!

5 Stars!

Reviewed on 1/20/2016 Christina T

We booked Paul for our wedding photography; we have not had our wedding yet, but had Paul do our engagement photo shoot in September. Prior to the day, my fiance and I were both nervous and a little uncomfortable with the reality that we would be taking pictures in public. It... Read More seemed so unnatural for us to pose for many photos. The day of, Paul was available via text message to confirm time and location. He recommended showing up a few minutes early as he was noticing the sunlight and other details. He was positive before we met him and just as friendly and upbeat when we met. His demeanor is confident, but calm and comfortable. He was straight forward with us as asked about our "styles"- did we want silly? serious? romantic? He had great ideas and spent more time than promised to make sure we had every background we hoped for. Simply put, he has a natural eye that captures unique and creative shots. After the photo shoot, the pictures were accessible to us less than 1 week later! I am so excited for the wedding pictures! We highly recommend Paul.