"Creative and Fun"

No one loves shooting weddings more! Paul's passion & love shows in his work. Providing the modern bride with stunning portraits, creative details and intriguing story-telling images of unforgettable moments in a fun and non-intrusive manner.

Artistic, Classic, Documentary, Dramatic, Lifestyle, Modern

Digital Files, Wedding Albums, Photo, Second Shooter Available, Social Media Sharing

Bow2010

Chatham, MA (508) 292-8028

Reviewed on 9/11/2017 Erica D

Working with Paul during our wedding was definitely one of the best decisions we made during this process! Professionally, he was incredibly attentive, meticulous, and most of all, talented! On a personal level, we had a great time working with him! My husband, bridal party,... Read More parents, and guests came back to me later to compliment him because of his great energy! I couldn't have pictured (no pun intended) anyone else having done the job. Bravo, Paul!

Reviewed on 10/25/2017 Brittany F

Not enough good things can be said about Paul. Picking the right photographer was so important to my husband and I. We met with several and as soon as we met with Paul my husband walked out and said he's our guy. His passion for photography showed through his amazing... Read More personality. He was so charismatic and he got us so comfortable doing our engagement photos, which came out beautifully. He was unbelievable as we prepped for the wedding and he was key in helping build our timeline for the day. Leading up to the wedding he was so responsive to every question we had and gave so many good recommendations, even when it came to managing the mothers! And most importantly, our photos came out truly wonderful. All of our most important moments were captured, and from multiple angles! Everyone's emotions were beautifully captured in candid photos, including wonderful photos of our fathers smiling and wiping tears. Our wedding party, parents and even guests raved about how wonderful Paul was to interact with through the whole wedding day. My husband and I were so comfortable with Paul through the engagement shoot and all wedding pictures and we had complete trust in him to capture these special times. I can't recommend him enough to everyone looking for a photographer; we would give him 100 stars if we could!

Reviewed on 8/30/2017 Erin S

There is a reason Paul Blackmore has been in the Hall of Fame for 3 years in a row....He is simply the BEST! We got married on the Cape July 1 2017 and Paul was the very first vendor we hired. Paul is professional and knows how to connect with his couples, takes the time to... Read More learn about each unique individual and truly captures the very best moments which is priceless. If you are looking for memories that will no doubt last a lifetime and an expert with an eye for the right details- look no further than Paul Blackmore! 5 stars!

Reviewed on 11/08/2017 Marissa T

Paul is truly amazing. All of our photos are absolutely beautiful. He was able to capture so many special moments throughout our wedding day. Not only is he exceptionally talented, he is such a genuine, kind and funny person to be around. He kept everyone smiling and all of my... Read More bridal party is still raving about him and his work. One of my bridesmaids already hired him for her own wedding because she was so impressed! I can't emphasize enough how grateful we were to have Paul as our wedding photographer. I would highly recommend him!!

Reviewed on 10/31/2017 Jackie C

Paul and his team were incredible to work with! Paul was approachable, energetic, and a pleasure to work with from day one. He helped us determine our timing and schedule for the day of, offering advice and suggestions on how to capture the best photos. He was UNREAL on the... Read More actual day, capturing all of the amazing moments with a smile throughout. His enthusiasm was great!! The photos turned out better than we even ever imagined and we would ABSOLUTELY recommend him highly to anyone looking for a photographer on the cape!

Reviewed on 10/30/2017 Whitney C

There's not enough space here to properly sing Paul's praises! My wedding day was a bit hectic (our toddler daughter was less than thrilled) and I was stressed. I was worried our photos would reflect this as a result; I just received them and WOW. Paul is a miracle worker! He is... Read More so discreet (you never quite know exactly where he is, yet he's everywhere at the same time!) and a true professional. He has such a positive energy, a beautiful aesthetic and truly cares about delivering exactly what each couple is looking for. Paul, thank you for capturing these beautiful images of our little family (and keeping me smiling along the way!). We will treasure them always!

Reviewed on 10/27/2017 Jan L

Paul was exceptional! He is so creative & professional and makes you feel so comfortable. We loved working with him and highly recommend him!

Reviewed on 10/27/2017 Kate H

Paul deserves all these glowing reviews and more. Easily the best decision we made (and I overthought every decision). I lost track of the number of people that told me they want to get married again just to have him as their photographer. Paul is incredibly talented and a... Read More pleasure to work with - he was the most helpful and responsive of all my vendors. When I woke up to rain on my wedding day, I didn't even worry because Paul already had a backup plan and I trusted him 100%. He was always positive and professional (and the sun came out just in time for our vows!). We couldn't be happier with our photos and our entire experience with Paul. Do yourself a favor and don't overthink this decision.

Reviewed on 10/26/2017 Jessyca H

I can't say enough good things about Paul and the whole process of working with him. He was so easy and pleasant to work with, especially the day of. He went above and beyond to capture the perfect shots, and I couldn't be happier with the final pictures (which came really... Read More fast). I would recommend him 1000%

Reviewed on 10/25/2017 Lysandra L

Paul was amazing! He is full of energy and ideas. He always got back to any of my questions in a timely manner and very punctual to all our meetings. Paul is very professional and knows how to do his job very well. We are very happy with both our engagement photos and wedding... Read More photos done by Paul. Highly recommend!

Reviewed on 10/25/2017 dfgsdfg d

Paul is simply fantastic. My husband and I are so happy that he was our photographer for our engagement photos and our wedding. His candids are where his talent REALLY shines! Every beautiful emotion and special moment from our wedding day was captured artistically and... Read More authentically. His personality is just as good as his photography skills, and I realized that is so important because he puts everyone at ease and in a joyful mood, creating natural smiles in happy portraits. Paul was also excellent with communication and being flexible, I trusted him completely . You have a lot of big decisions to make for your wedding, and you don't need to look any further for a photographer, Paul is your guy!

Reviewed on 10/25/2017 Shi C

I found Paul a month before my wedding day , 30-9-2017! He replied my message very quick!! Since I am from China ,know nothing about American wedding and the preparing time was tight , i was very nervous, but Paul helped me go through the process and asked one of his members... Read More in team Joe to shot on my wedding day !! Joe is also very professional and nice! They are good at finding sweet details on your wedding but also make them look very special for you ! It took them about 2-3 weeks to finish editing! Also the website is very convenient too !! I had a wonderful experience working with them !!! Highly recommended!!!

Reviewed on 8/13/2017 Bethany F

Ohhh what can I possibly say about Paul to express how truly awesome he is? My husband and I couldn't have asked for a better person to photograph our special day. On the days leading up to the ceremony, he was very communicative and thorough with all the details. He made... Read More sure to understand our style and what we envisioned and prioritized our wishes. Paul and his team were very professional and well-organized. At the same time, he kept us laughing and at ease throughout the day and was such a genuine and all-around great guy to hang out and capture our most treasured moments. The pictures are stunning; I can't recommend him enough! Thank you, Paul! We love you!

Reviewed on 7/30/2017 Lindsay B

Paul did our pictures for our wedding 6-10-17! And he did an amazing job! I would highly recommend him! He was proficient and kept the pictures flowing so we could enjoy the wedding! And the pictures came out amazing! We didn't do a videographer but I let that paul really... Read More captured our wedding! Definitely a must!

Reviewed on 7/12/2017 Amanda B

Paul was amazing! His photos were stunning and he captured all of the best moments of our wedding. We could not be happier with the results! He got back to us with the finished photos super quick, and was always easy to contact and quick to respond when I had questions. I... Read More would, and will, definitely recommend him to my friends!

Reviewed on 6/20/2017 Katie J

Paul is the absolute best. When choosing a photographer, Paul's photos jumped out at us right away - he captures the emotion of the day without even having a videographer! We knew right away he was the one for us. He is so kind, responsive and the best person to choose to have... Read More with you throughout your wedding day. We haven't even gotten our photos yet and I'm still confident to write this review without them, that's how much I recommend him to anyone looking for an amazing photographer. Thank you Paul, we had a BLAST and can't wait to see the photos!!!

Reviewed on 1/02/2017 Michele W

We were so lucky to have meet Paul at a live local festival on the cape. I knew by looking at his pictures he was talented and had a creative eye. We set up our first meeting with him and he just made us light up with his passion of photography. He made us feel like we had... Read More been friends for years. We choose him right on the spot for our wedding photographer. It was great on the day Paul made everyone feel relaxed and carefree. The day came and went and I could wait to see what Paul had captured! The package came and as I loaded the pictures on our computer my eyes feeled with tears and laughter! Paul you are a true talent! Thank you! My family and I can't stop taking about our wedding day and how you captured it.

Reviewed on 11/18/2016 Brianna D

Working with Paul was SO awesome. He is the absolute best. He is super friendly and professional. From the second I reached out to him, even before we hired him, he was extremely helpful. He went above and beyond to answer all my questions. He is extremely knowledgeable and... Read More gives detailed and creative answers to any questions you may have. He is also so fun and easy to work with. He makes all the picture taking enjoyable, fun and easy for everyone!! He just makes it feel like you're working with a close friend. He is also very organized and we got our pictures back so quickly. My husband and I were so happy with how all our photos came out and feel so lucky to have these beautiful memories, thanks to Paul. He gets our highest recommendation!!!

Reviewed on 11/16/2016 Allie M

Paul was incredible throughout our planning process and exactly who we needed him to be on our wedding day. He was calm and collected, professional, and took all of the pictures we asked for, and more! We couldn't be happier with Paul himself, and his work was wonderful. We've... Read More had albums made for our parents, collages made for our living room, and will be ordering more. We cannot recommend Paul and his team highly enough!

Reviewed on 10/30/2016 Valerie M

Paul is the absolute BEST! He has so much energy and passion and dedication to what he does. Everyone in my wedding party and family commented on how great he was. His photos are also STUNNING. I really cannot say enough about how fun it was to work with him, I am so grateful we... Read More found him. Thank you Paul for capturing our day so beautifully!!!!

Reviewed on 10/27/2016 Jen B

Paul came highly recommended to us by a couple of friends, and what a phenomenal recommendation it was. We truly lucked out in finding Paul. We first chose Paul Blackmore Photography solely on that fact that we liked what we saw. Paul's work was clear, versatile, and simply... Read More seemed to capture meaning in each photograph. After connecting with Paul in the time leading up to our wedding, it became clear to us that not only was Paul's work incredible, but he was a kind, professional, humble, and talented human-being. We began planning our Cape Cod wedding from half way across the country, and Paul was immediately helpful, responsive, and put us at ease. His kindness and humor was quickly evident. On our wedding day, he made us feel 100% comfortable and quickly had us laughing. He brought such energy, spirit, and overall fun to our day. He was the life of the party while staying organized, efficient, and "on schedule." As we look over our wedding pictures, it's true that they are beautiful; however, the best part is that Paul was able to capture the real "us." I love looking at the pictures over and over because they showcase the best version of ourselves. We will treasure Paul always and hold him near and dear to our heart. It was an honor and a privilege, and we recommend him without reservation.

Reviewed on 10/24/2016 Hannah M

The best choice we made in wedding planning was hiring Paul as our photographer! He was amazing throughout the planning process and always responded quickly and professionally to all of our questions. His love and passion for what he does comes through in just the emails alone... Read More and there is no question at all that you have found the right person to capture your most special day. Paul orchestrated all of our wedding photos in a way that kept everyone excited without feeling overwhelmed or stressed. He did not miss capturing a single moment during our wedding, and I have never heard so many compliments on a photographer before anyone had seen a single picture. While Paul had to be fast to capture all of the happy moments had on our big day, he never let this interfere with cleaning off a chair he stepped on to take a picture or move something back into place. Paul worked so hard on our photos and we were lucky to get them back the day after our honeymoon. They are absolutely amazing and capture all of the joy we shared with our family and friends on our wedding day. There is no one better than Paul!!

Reviewed on 10/24/2016 Christine K

I cannot say enough about Paul and his crew. Of all the vendors and people that went into our big day last month, he was the sole vendor that went above and beyond. He was so much fun and had so much energy, yet he was so calm and collected even when I was freaking out!... Read More Bridesmaid's zipper broken?.. Paul was there to help save the day and make everyone laugh while doing it. When I wanted more pictures, Paul wasn't afraid to tell the coordinator too bad, we needed a few more minutes. And then the pictures....truly breathtaking. His candids and journalistic view were amazing. He captured all the emotions of the day; from nervous to thrilled to overwhelmed. I can't say enough about this guy. He took our engagement photos as well and he had such an eye for the lighting and the colors. Everyone says they are the best engagement photos they have ever seen. Anyone who can get into his busy schedule is truly lucky.

Reviewed on 10/23/2016 Diane B

Paul did a wonderful job with our wedding photography, we couldn't be happier. He was so easy to work with and did a great job planning and preparing for the day. He took time to learn and remember family members names, and worked so well with the kids in our photos. We highly... Read More recommend his work!

Reviewed on 10/22/2016 Emily V

I can say my husband and I planned our wedding date partially around Paul's availability because having him as our photographer was our first priority; more than the venue, date, or even the dress. Oddly enough, we originally planned on not having a professional photographer.... Read More Aside from the cost of a wedding, we did not enjoy overly staged photos. We figured in the day of an iPhone, a friend could photograph the wedding for us. And as we all know, people LOVE to give suggestions on how you might want to do something different even though "it's your wedding." One suggestion did make all of the other suggestions we ignored worth tolerating. That was to look into Paul. We were blown away by his page and started looking into more wedding photographers. We must have looked at hundreds but did not find any worth the price except for Paul. Being an artist, it did not take more than a glance to know he was does not just click an electronic device. His photographs held in them emotion, honesty, memories, thoughts, secrets, and all the things we remember most in our hearts. To have that and to hold that changed our thoughts on having a photographer entirely, and suddenly no detail mattered more to us than to have him as our photographer. First speaking with Paul I knew why his photos were pure and full of love. He is passionately full of kindness, understanding, patience, compassion, and yet still manages to be the most down to earth person I have ever met. Our engagement shoot was full of excitement, adventure, and had no stress involved whatsoever. Fast forward to the wedding, and Paul was kind, polite, encouraging, fun, and humorous to all of our guests. The photos will be cherished for the rest of our lives and will make reliving and rebelling the story to our kids one day so much more powerful and authentic! Paul is proof there is still goodness and love in the world! And his prices were incredibly affordable and he gave us many options! You are crazy not to fight (with love) to have Paul as your photographer. His personality is as good as his photographs and his only flaw is modesty!

Paul Blackmore

Born on Cape Cod, but inspired by the natural beauty of The Cliffs of Moher in Ireland at age 18, Paul Blackmore decided to become the fifth generation photographer in his family, with an intent to, “share his vision of the beauty in the world through his lens.” Paul has always believed that photographs should be felt, not just seen. Because of this, his wedding photojournalism has been highly noted for its quality to transcend the viewer into the moment -allowing them to connect to it, feel it, and even be a part of it. He is dedicated to capturing significant moments in life that can be ch