Paul Francis Photography

Photo

43 Academy Avenue, Plainfield, NJ
Serving the east coast NY, NJ, tri-state area

Reviewed on 8/06/2016 Kellianne k

Working with Paul has been an absolute pleasure. From our very first meeting, through the wedding day and even now as we finalize the album design, Paul has been outstanding! We started working with Paul about a year before our wedding for our engagement shoot. He made us... Read More feel comfortable and relaxed, and it was great to watch him get creative and excited during the shoot. The results were outstanding! Throughout the buildup to the wedding he was so organized and responsive. Paul took the time to get to know us and that made us feel all the more comfortable. He gave us suggestions but also made sure to cater to our preferences. He even helped with planning suggestions not related to photography to help make sure our day went smoothly. On our wedding day he and his assistants Rachel and Anne were warm and professional. Paul has such a calming demeanor, in the flurry of the day he was relaxed, but also very organized and mindful of keeping on schedule. We had an extensive list of specific photos we needed to get with our families. When it came time to take those photos after our ceremony, he was very well organized and referred to our family members by name, which made the whole process run very smoothly. During our couple's portraits we felt completely at ease. It was a nice break in the action of the day where we felt like we were on our own private date! Paul and his team didn't rush us, and really went above and beyond to get some amazing shots. Anne even let me borrow her shoes to walk through a garden so that my heels wouldn't sink into the dirt! We trusted his creativity and his ideas, and we couldn't be happier with the photos that we're going to look at for the rest of our lives. At the reception he checked in with us to see if there were any more photos that we wanted to get, and gave us a lot of personal attention. In the weeks and months after our wedding Paul's been very responsive. We received the final proofs much sooner than expected, and we've been working with him on the design for our photo album. We recommend Paul to any couple looking for a top notch photographer. We could not have asked for a better experience. Thanks Paul!

Reviewed on 4/10/2016 Danielle M

There are not enough positive things to say about Paul. From start to finish he felt like a friend/ extra pair of eyes/ wedding planner to help me through the process. He was extremely organized, helpful, open to ideas and thoughful of our personalities and requests. Down to the... Read More smallest details, he was a class act and his staff were on par. We loved him and would recommend him to everyone. We look at him as part of our family and are beyond thrilled that we chose him for our special day.

Amazing Photographer

Reviewed on 7/20/2015 Jenn L

There are honestly so many positive things to say about Paul that I do not know where to start. I had originally viewed Paul's work from someone I had attended high school with and instantly fell in love with his talent. Paul's breathtaking photos were exactly the look I was... Read More going for and as soon as I got engaged I called him right away. From the very first meeting Paul was professional, down to Earth, and made us feel incredibly comfortable. These qualities were only enhanced during our engagement shoot; so much, in fact, that my fiancé who initially told me on our way to the shoot that he didn't know what to expect left the day with a smile beaming, saying how awesome it was! Those photos came out BEAUTIFUL and truly captured our love and excitement for each other. Throughout the time of my engagement Paul made me feel at ease and confident each step of the way. Then, our wedding day came and Paul, his assistant, and our second shooter honestly fully exceeded our already high expectations. By this point I was so excited for my wedding and our pictures and Paul equally shared in our excitement! He showed me pictures as we went which just boosted my excitement higher and he truly made my girls and I feel (and look of course!) stunning. Paul was so efficient in taking all of our photos, and, as always, creating a comfort between us all the entire time. He knew what was important to us and was sure to capture everything we were looking for throughout the night. Toward the middle of the night there were already pictures being played on a slideshow and we were given unedited, same day photos in an album before we left! Talk about a takeaway gift! My husband and I cannot stop looking at the amazing photos, with smiles on our faces! Working with Paul was honestly the most wonderful experience and now we have gained a friend! In short, I HIGHLY recommend using Paul, his work speaks for itself and he will create an everlasting experience for you. Not just an out of this world photographer, but also a great person! Simply, the best!! :)

Simply Amazing

Reviewed on 8/23/2014 Karen V

We cannot express enough how happy we are that it was Paul who was with us on our wedding day, he truly is not only exceptional at what he does, but he is also simply a wonderful person. From the moment we met him, we knew we wanted him to be our photographer, he has a great... Read More attention to detail and impeccably organized. From all of my last minute questions to the ring bearer needing to go to the emergency room, he took it all in stride and made sure that we got all the photos we wanted and so much more. We also did a photobooth through him, and our guests and us had a blast! He brought a great calmness to our day and helped us to truly focus on what matters, each other, and we cannot thank him enough for that. We thank him for his patience, kindness and the joy he showed us all day long. As we walked back to the hotel together, we both looked at one another smiling and unanimously agreed that he was our favorite person of the day and we could not have worked with anyone better. We had an amazing day and he helped to make sure of that. We received so many compliments on his photographs of us, our friends and family were amazed at his beautiful work, and the surprise book at the end of the night made me cry. Last night he sent us our photographs, and they were just as expected... Amazing! We would choose Paul all over again, you cannot put a price on someone capturing beautiful memories of your day and moments you forgot happened (because the day goes so fast!), Paul captured our day exactly how we remembered it, we could not be happier :) Thank you Paul!!!! I would not hesitate to book Paul as your Photographer, as a photography teacher myself, I can tell you he is the total package, and exactly what you want in your wedding photographer, his photos are amazing right out of the camera!

Not just a photographer a true artist!

Reviewed on 9/27/2011 Melissa A

From the very beginning we knew we wanted to go with Paul Francis photography! Their pictures were not just pictures but works of art. Paul's eye for a shot is amazing. He truly loves what he does and this shows in his pictures. Paul was not only a brilliant photographer but... Read More also a wonderful person to work with. He made us feel comfortable every step of the way. He was quick to answer questions and work with us to achieve what we wanted. One things that really impressed me was that he offers a registry for the photography. We were able to open a wedding registry with him to use for my bridal shower. This was a unique service that I've never seen offered anywhere else before. During the shooting of our pictures we got to see some of his shots right there. He also streamed them on his laptop during the reception for our guests to enjoy! They were amazing! We can't wait to get our pictures back! I would highly recommend Paul Francis photography to anyone who wants high quality photography for their wedding.