Paul Francis Photography

43 Academy Avenue, Plainfield, NJ
Serving the east coast NY, NJ, tri-state area

Amazing Photographer

Reviewed on 7/20/2015 Jenn L

There are honestly so many positive things to say about Paul that I do not know where to start. I had originally viewed Paul's work from someone I had attended high school with and instantly fell in love with his talent. Paul's breathtaking photos were exactly the look I was... Read More going for and as soon as I got engaged I called him right away. From the very first meeting Paul was professional, down to Earth, and made us feel incredibly comfortable. These qualities were only enhanced during our engagement shoot; so much, in fact, that my fiancé who initially told me on our way to the shoot that he didn't know what to expect left the day with a smile beaming, saying how awesome it was! Those photos came out BEAUTIFUL and truly captured our love and excitement for each other. Throughout the time of my engagement Paul made me feel at ease and confident each step of the way. Then, our wedding day came and Paul, his assistant, and our second shooter honestly fully exceeded our already high expectations. By this point I was so excited for my wedding and our pictures and Paul equally shared in our excitement! He showed me pictures as we went which just boosted my excitement higher and he truly made my girls and I feel (and look of course!) stunning. Paul was so efficient in taking all of our photos, and, as always, creating a comfort between us all the entire time. He knew what was important to us and was sure to capture everything we were looking for throughout the night. Toward the middle of the night there were already pictures being played on a slideshow and we were given unedited, same day photos in an album before we left! Talk about a takeaway gift! My husband and I cannot stop looking at the amazing photos, with smiles on our faces! Working with Paul was honestly the most wonderful experience and now we have gained a friend! In short, I HIGHLY recommend using Paul, his work speaks for itself and he will create an everlasting experience for you. Not just an out of this world photographer, but also a great person! Simply, the best!! :)

Simply Amazing

Reviewed on 8/23/2014 Karen V

We cannot express enough how happy we are that it was Paul who was with us on our wedding day, he truly is not only exceptional at what he does, but he is also simply a wonderful person. From the moment we met him, we knew we wanted him to be our photographer, he has a great... Read More attention to detail and impeccably organized. From all of my last minute questions to the ring bearer needing to go to the emergency room, he took it all in stride and made sure that we got all the photos we wanted and so much more. We also did a photobooth through him, and our guests and us had a blast! He brought a great calmness to our day and helped us to truly focus on what matters, each other, and we cannot thank him enough for that. We thank him for his patience, kindness and the joy he showed us all day long. As we walked back to the hotel together, we both looked at one another smiling and unanimously agreed that he was our favorite person of the day and we could not have worked with anyone better. We had an amazing day and he helped to make sure of that. We received so many compliments on his photographs of us, our friends and family were amazed at his beautiful work, and the surprise book at the end of the night made me cry. Last night he sent us our photographs, and they were just as expected... Amazing! We would choose Paul all over again, you cannot put a price on someone capturing beautiful memories of your day and moments you forgot happened (because the day goes so fast!), Paul captured our day exactly how we remembered it, we could not be happier :) Thank you Paul!!!! I would not hesitate to book Paul as your Photographer, as a photography teacher myself, I can tell you he is the total package, and exactly what you want in your wedding photographer, his photos are amazing right out of the camera!

Not just a photographer a true artist!

Reviewed on 9/27/2011 Melissa A

From the very beginning we knew we wanted to go with Paul Francis photography! Their pictures were not just pictures but works of art. Paul's eye for a shot is amazing. He truly loves what he does and this shows in his pictures. Paul was not only a brilliant photographer but... Read More also a wonderful person to work with. He made us feel comfortable every step of the way. He was quick to answer questions and work with us to achieve what we wanted. One things that really impressed me was that he offers a registry for the photography. We were able to open a wedding registry with him to use for my bridal shower. This was a unique service that I've never seen offered anywhere else before. During the shooting of our pictures we got to see some of his shots right there. He also streamed them on his laptop during the reception for our guests to enjoy! They were amazing! We can't wait to get our pictures back! I would highly recommend Paul Francis photography to anyone who wants high quality photography for their wedding.