Paul Francis Photography

Paul Francis Photography

43 Academy Avenue, Plainfield, NJ

Simply Amazing

Reviewed on 8/23/2014 Karen V

We cannot express enough how happy we are that it was Paul who was with us on our wedding day, he truly is not only exceptional at what he does, but he is also simply a wonderful person. From the moment we met him, we knew we wanted him to be our photographer, he has a great attention to detail and impeccably organized. From all of my last minute questions to the ring bearer needing to go to the emergency room, he took it all in stride and made sure that we got all the photos we wanted and so much more. We also did a photobooth through him, and our guests and us had a blast! He brought a great calmness to our day and helped us to truly focus on what matters, each other, and we cannot thank him enough for that. We thank him for his patience, kindness and the joy he showed us all day long. As we walked back to the hotel together, we both looked at one another smiling and unanimously agreed that he was our favorite person of the day and we could not have worked with anyone better. We had an amazing day and he helped to make sure of that. We received so many compliments on his photographs of us, our friends and family were amazed at his beautiful work, and the surprise book at the end of the night made me cry. Last night he sent us our photographs, and they were just as expected... Amazing! We would choose Paul all over again, you cannot put a price on someone capturing beautiful memories of your day and moments you forgot happened (because the day goes so fast!), Paul captured our day exactly how we remembered it, we could not be happier :) Thank you Paul!!!! I would not hesitate to book Paul as your Photographer, as a photography teacher myself, I can tell you he is the total package, and exactly what you want in your wedding photographer, his photos are amazing right out of the camera!

Not just a photographer a true artist!

Reviewed on 9/27/2011 Melissa A

From the very beginning we knew we wanted to go with Paul Francis photography! Their pictures were not just pictures but works of art. Paul's eye for a shot is amazing. He truly loves what he does and this shows in his pictures. Paul was not only a brilliant photographer but also a wonderful person to work with. He made us feel comfortable every step of the way. He was quick to answer questions and work with us to achieve what we wanted. One things that really impressed me was that he offers a registry for the photography. We were able to open a wedding registry with him to use for my bridal shower. This was a unique service that I've never seen offered anywhere else before. During the shooting of our pictures we got to see some of his shots right there. He also streamed them on his laptop during the reception for our guests to enjoy! They were amazing! We can't wait to get our pictures back! I would highly recommend Paul Francis photography to anyone who wants high quality photography for their wedding.

Send Email