Paul Johnson Photography

Available for travel worldwide.

Documentary, Modern

Engagement

Wedding

Destination Weddings, Online Proofing, Digital Files, Photo, Second Shooter Available

2G The Mercado at, Rosemary Beach, FL
Available for travel worldwide.

Reviewed on 5/07/2016 Holly B

There are not enough stars on here to give Paul and Mecheal! They are absolutely wonderful and are amazing at what they do. My husband and I hired them for our engagement photos and wedding photos and I couldn't be happier. They posted a few teasers on Facebook and Instagram... Read More right after our wedding and the comments that I got from friends and family were that the photos belonged in a magazine and that my wedding looked like a fairy tale. I couldn't agree more. Their talent and artistic edge is beyond any other photographers that I've seen and I did a ton of research before deciding on a photographer for my wedding. They are also both very sweet people and very calming in the midst of such crazy day. I will only hire them for any other professional photos. Thank you both for making our wedding photo dreams come true!

AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Reviewed on 8/08/2012 Hannah C

I would recommend Paul Johnson Photography to anyone and everyone in need of a photographer for their wedding. They are based in the Panhandle but travel worldwide and they are worth every penny. My husband and I absolutely loved working with this husband-wife duo and not to... Read More mention--their photographs could be in a magazine!! Snatch them up for your wedding before they are booked! My very favorite vendor we worked with! LOVE PAUL JOHNSON PHOTOGRAPHY!!!

The absolute BEST decision you could make!

Reviewed on 2/09/2012 Jessica P

Your wedding photos are one of the few parts of your big day that are going to last forever... don't skimp, get the BEST. And Paul and Mecheal are simply the absolute best photographers you could ever get. They are both so amazingly friendly and will make you feel so at ease,... Read More even if you're not a "picture person." Mecheal was wonderful to work with during the planning process and helped us work out our entire timeline for the day. And truthfully, on the day of the wedding itself, aside from the post-ceremony photos where the purpose was explicitly to take photos, we hardly even SAW them! They are so unobtrusive, yet they never miss a single moment. And above all else, their incredible, incredible work speaks for itself. You won't find a more professional, friendly, and talented team of photographers than Paul and Mecheal. I would hands down recommend them to anyone for ANY special event!!!

Truly Amazing!

Reviewed on 2/01/2011 Avis J

I had the most amazing experience with Paul & Mecheal Johnson! My fiance and I are a bit camera shy, but when they shot our engagement session, they couldn't have been any nicer! They made us both feel so at ease and natural. You can tell they have wonderful hearts and they... Read More work so well together. I feel honored that they could capture us before our special day!

Start a Conversation!