Consult. Compose. Create.

Wedding photography is a balancing act, a mix of tradition and spontaneity, itinerary and improvisation. While this is true, every bride's balance is different. We shoot with this in mind, and blend creativity and awareness with planning and communication to achieve memorable results you'll adore.

Artistic, Classic, Documentary, Dramatic, Lifestyle, Modern, Vintage

Destination Wedding Packages, Destination Weddings, Digital Files, Printed Enlargements, Wedding Albums, Photo, Second Shooter Available, Social Media Sharing, Photo + Video

340be60c 20f2 414a addb 4083a1d96c7a~rs 100
9f08a459 f4b9 433a 96a4 cf8bc9e1b3dd~rs 100

804 Main Street, Baton Rouge, LA Baton Rouge - Gulf South (225) 803-3190

Reviewed on 8/12/2017 Jenny H

Brian and his second shooter, Cherish, helped make my wedding day amazing! It was like having two friends shoot the wedding. They were so nice and laid back, never making me feel stressed about the day. They were there to help in any time of need, even if it wasn't something... Read More photography-related, which I really appreciated. They got all the good moments and the end product (the pictures) look amazing. I also feel like Brian gave us ALOT of photos which was amazing! They documented every moment of the wedding and it was great to look through and relive it all! Brian was also so easy to work with before the wedding. We had a pre-wedding meeting at the site of the wedding and he helped plan my entrance and the best place to have the ceremony to make everything as aesthetically pleasing as possible. Overall, I think Pavlich photography is a great value and Brian really goes above and beyond to make your day and your pictures perfect!

Reviewed on 10/27/2017 Tara Y

I can’t say enough amazing things about Brian and his work. He and cherish captured every beautiful moment on my wedding day. They were thorough and professional about everything. Cherish was even helping me with my hair when it was falling down. I am blown away at that.... Read More Even though I got married during a hurricane they were there to help make my day go so smoothly. Brian was a champ for being able to work with my scatter brained self as well as all of my family and friends. Even though that day had so many moving parts that I was worried about, Brian and cherish weren’t one of them, quite the opposite actually. They helped calm me down when I was freaking out about the weather and everything else. If anyone is looking for a photographer that does amazing work, brian is your guy. I mean he used what could have been a natural disaster as a canvas and then turned it into a thing of beauty! Not many photographers can say they did that but Brian sure can. I can’t thank him enough for being there and for being the perfectionist he is. So I can’t say enough amazing things but I will try to list a few. Professional, brilliant, talented, understanding, dedicated, caring, helpful, wonderful and superb. I could go on but I won’t. I would recommend Brian and cherish to anyone. I would stress it actually.

Reviewed on 10/07/2016 Eleni K

Brian surpassed any and all expectations of his services and more welcomingly, his personality. He was easy, accommodating and highly personable. He was active, involved in every step of the way & letting his creatively shine on the fly. Our reception space was an intimate... Read More gathering of roughly 62 guests with the addition of 6 service staff inside of a small venue. He and his team (2 others who did a wonderful job & are also lovely people!) did a masterful job maneuvering around the space and rolling with the punches since there was a lot going on. For this, I applaud their patience & champion their professionalism. He's someone we genuinely felt a bond with and look forward to keeping in touch with. We confidently recommend Brian and his team for his services!

Reviewed on 10/31/2017 Elizabeth B

Brian is as good as it gets! I first used Brian for my bridal portraits, and when looking for a photographer I did a ton of research especially after being disappointed in the past. The moment I met Brian, I knew that I would not be disappointed again. Brian and his assistant... Read More were friendly, punctual, professional, and made me feel extremely comfortable and beautiful. Brian has so much energy, and takes the time to listen and envision with you so that your photos are everything you envision and MORE. The images that Brian captured were artistic, unique, and gorgeous. From that session on, I have used Pavlich photography for every major event thereafter...and I have been just as pleased. If you want photos that you will truly cherish forever, I highly recommend Pavlich Photography. I can not say enough!!!

Reviewed on 10/29/2017 Karen E

Brian was the best! He is friendly, professional, and accommodating. His work is beautiful! He is so good at capturing those special moments that aren’t planned but just happen. I highly recommend this photographer!

Reviewed on 10/27/2017

I can't say enough about Brian and his photography! I knew Brian in a professional capacity through several different connections--he shot a friend's wedding, and also ended up doing portraits at my daughter's school. I heard rave reviews about him through both parties. So... Read More when he emailed me about using my daughter's picture for some advertisement, I took the chance of asking him to do some pro bono work for my non-profit organization. Good thing I did! Brian not only took me up on the offer, saying he would 'really like to do something to give back with no strings attached', but he went above and beyond. The photos he took of my inner city students will forever make a statement in our advertising, and certainly will warm the hearts of parents and be cherished in their homes for a lifetime. Brian put forth his best effort, taking immaculate photos and capturing my student's personalities and relating to them personally. I am so thankful he agreed to help us out, and I have no doubt who I will be using as my wedding photographer! Talented and big hearted, with an artistic eye for beauty and detail? That's a no brainer! Thanks, Brian!

Reviewed on 10/08/2017 Adriana J

Brian and Ethan made a great day even better. They were super patient with all the requests I had for certain poses, and were very helpful with suggesting more poses. My whole family could not stop raving about how professional and awesome they were, and I was just so happy with... Read More how much fun we had. If you want a photographer who's going to make you feel comfortable and confident, Brian is your guy!

Reviewed on 10/07/2017 Katie M

My husband and I were so incredibly pleased with Brian, from start to finish. Professional and kind, we got along great at the first meeting. We were absolutely blown away with the photos! He and his team captured everything beautifully. Our experience working with Brian was... Read More fantastic, I highly recommend him.

Reviewed on 9/20/2017 Lexie T

Brian was more than I could have ever asked for in a photographer! His work was amazing and he captured everything I asked for and more. Brian was by far the easiest person to work with and considered every aspect of my ideas and plans. He was so thoughtful throughout the entire... Read More process and made me feel comfortable with the decisions I was making in regards to the most important photos. Brian is hilarious and will surely keep you entertained! There are far too many good things to say about this photographer and I cannot thank him enough for his amazing work.

Reviewed on 6/30/2017 Angela L

Brian was amazing! He had a great personality and is very comfortable and easy to work with. He helped me with any questions I had and was very understanding and flexible. He brought along a second photographer who was so sweet. Cherish was also very fun to work with. I feel... Read More like I've known them forever. I would definitely recommend Pavlich Photography. They did an amazing job at my wedding!

Reviewed on 10/31/2016 Chris M

Brian Pavlich and the members of his team did a wonderful job seamlessly coordinating and documenting the wedding of a loved one. Everyone at Pavlich Photography was prompt and professional throughout the event....the photographs and film exceeded our expectations and were... Read More delivered on time....Brian was a pleasure to work with and I would not hesitate to give him my highest recommendation.

Reviewed on 10/31/2016 Zachary P

My wife won't stop talking about how great her bridal photos came out- we can't wait to see our wedding photos. Brian and his team worked tirelessly to capture our whole perfect night. We couldn't have asked for a better photographer. Two thumbs up and 5 stars for Pavlich Photo!... Read More We recommend them to anyone!

Reviewed on 10/31/2016 Holly L

I was immediately impressed with Brian and his vision for photographing and videoing my wedding the day i met him! He is very creative and extremely easy to work with. He is willing to travel which was a big plus since I wanted to shoot my engagement party in Slidell and my... Read More wedding was in New Orleans! He even agreed to come to New Orleans the week before so I could give him a run down and show him all of the venues!! The day of, His team was on time and included 2 photographers and 2 videographers who split up during the day to cover both the boys and the girls and we came together at the ceremony and reception! They worked so hard and I appreciate the effort to cover our completely crazy, fun wedding day and reception!

Reviewed on 3/30/2016 Jennifer L

I want to be able to get Brian 10 stars. He's the coolest, most talented and professional photographer I have ever had the pleasure of working with. Our engagement pictures and wedding pictures are nothing short of AMAZING. Actually, amazing is an understatement. If you are... Read More looking for someone down to earth, someone that can be professional and a good time, look no further. He's awesome!

Reviewed on 1/31/2016

I could not have been more pleased with our daughter's wedding pictures. I think when mother's of the bride get together and start talking about the wedding experience, the most disappointing aspect is always the photography. But I have nothing but raves for our experience.... Read More Brian, the pictures were gorgeous! You took every picture we asked for and then many more. Your artistic eye caught so many treasured moments that I relive this event every time I look at the photos. Your warmth and friendly attitude made everyone so comfortable that all the pictures seem natural. I would highly recommend Brian to anyone.

Reviewed on 1/25/2016 Rachel H

Congrats, your photographer search ends here! Brian and his team are the absolute best. To say our expectations were surpassed would be an understatement. Brian photographed our rehearsal dinner and wedding day (along with his assistant Cam, also superb!). Thanks to them, we... Read More have hundreds of amazing photos of our wedding weekend. Brian has a very warm personality and is extremely easy to get along with. He was very flexible with our planned wedding wishes and also our spontaneity!

Reviewed on 1/19/2016 K E

Hands down the best wedding photographer out there. Brian and his team capture of the true beauty of weddings and the genuine personality of the people in attendance. He brings an artist touch that I haven't seen with any other wedding photographer. He is also an absolute joy... Read More to be around. I couldn't recommend him higher.

Reviewed on 10/31/2015 Abraham K

Highly Recommended - Brian did everything he said he would do and then some. He made it easy for my fiancé and I, and she was really worried about the pictures. Can't go wrong wth this guy and his team.

2015-10-31T22:23:13 Response from the vendor

Short and sweet, as it were. Means that much more Abe haha! Thanks my friend, like I said to Heather, it was one of those weddings in which efforts were rewarded. Thanks again, sir.

Professional and Fun!

Reviewed on 10/28/2015 Heather R

I hate having my picture taken; I avoid the camera, hide in the background, make weird faces- anything to avoid pictures. Brian and his crew did a fantastic job easing my fears of the camera. He was very calm as he talked us through our shots and made me feel comfortable with... Read More the camera. He made a point to find out who our guests were and looked for moments that mattered, for our case it was some of the sillier ones. Throughout the entire day he was very professional and it was evident how important our pictures were to him. We were very pleased to see the thought he put into our photograph, the angles he captured, and the artistry behind each shot. He gave us multiple color options of many shots and was very generous with the shots he made throughout the day. The most important thing is he seemed to have fun throughout the day and I felt like we really mattered to him, because he was having so much fun shooting us I forgot about my camera anxiety and it became more like I was simply with a friend who enjoyed taking pictures. Brian was a joy to work with the entire process and our results were breath taking. If I had to do it over I would 100% hire Brian and his crew again. They beautifully captured the details of a lovely day.

2015-10-30T14:30:38 Response from the vendor

Heather, y'all are saints. Sticking it out and waiting for that first look opportunity proved to be the right move!! I can't wait to blast Theknot with those images! Rehearsal to exit, y'all made this such a fun experience. Cheers and a thousand more thanks!

SO incredibly HAPPY!!

Reviewed on 10/28/2015 Paige M

I could not have been more happy with my experience with Brian Pavlich Photography. He really has a passion for what he does, and it really shows in the product that he creates! He also makes it so easy! I am so happy with how my pictures for both my engagement shoot and... Read More wedding turned out- that I would absolutely recommend EVERYONE to use Brian Pavlich Photography!

Reviewed on 10/28/2015

Top notch personalities! Absolutely the best photography in Baton Rouge and surrounding area! Recommend for wedding and special events!!!-

Reviewed on 10/27/2015 Lauren M

I cannot recommend Brian and his team enough. From my first inquiry, he took the time to meet with me, answer all my questions in a thorough and timely manner, and provided excellent customer service. As you can see, his perspective is unique and creative, and he took the time... Read More to get to know our family and wedding party to be able to capture the event exquisitely. He is very reasonably priced for his quality and results, and generously worked with me on swapping out an hour here or there to match our schedule and needs. The team was exactly what you want in a photographer on your wedding day - always nearby to capture the moment but never obtrusive or unnecessarily noticeable. He provided guidance when we needed it and otherwise blended in seamlessly with the established agenda. When I received the final photos, they took my breath away. He captured the spirit of the day and everyone's unique personalities perfectly, and returned almost every shot to me in color and in black & white. I had such a great experience for my wedding that I have already booked Brian for a work event as well. You will not regret working with Brian Pavlich Photography!

The best of the best!

Reviewed on 10/26/2015

Brian was a pleasure to work with, start to finish! It was important to me to have a photographer who stayed involved in the process but who was also aware of his or her surroundings- quiet in those sacred moments and a good director when necessary. Quick group shots after... Read More ceremony, he nailed it! My family loved him and I'm pretty sure he'll be our photographer forever! Highly recommended.

Brian Pavlich Photography Is The Best!!

Reviewed on 9/28/2015

Brian is an absolutely amazing photographer! My husband hates to take pictures, and Brian made it fun for him. So, he didn't seem miserable in the pictures. He chose the place to take our engagement pictures and they were beautiful and captured us perfectly! My bridals were very... Read More elegant. He took tons of pictures with perfect lighting and even the ones that I didn't know he was taking, I loved. The day of the wedding went by so fast, I am so happy that I got Brian to capture it. It was so fun going through all of the beautiful pictures of us getting ready, the ceremony, and the reception. He captured all of the pictures that I wanted and pictures that I didn't even think about. If you are getting married and looking for a photographer, Brian Pavlich Photography is where you should go. He has a great personality, he knows what he is doing, and the price is very reasonable! I am absolutely in love with my pictures and he has made a lifetime client for the memories to come!

Reviewed on 8/06/2015

Brian is an amazing photographer. His work is stunning and captures the real moments that you will cherish for years to come. I could not be more pleased with his work and have recommended him to all of my family and friends. Don't waste your money by hiring anyone else!... Read More Brian is THE BEST!

Brian Pavlich

Proud dad of sharp and sassy three-year old! Photography became a profession for me in 2010 when I returned from Costa Rica after a summer volunteering for World Teach. It's been an adventure learning different aspects of the trade, but I'm here because I feel at home on the wedding stage. I'm at my best in the heads-up environment, and I love to make friends along the way!