Consult. Compose. Create.

Wedding photography is a balancing act, a mix of tradition and spontaneity, itinerary and improvisation. While this is true, every bride's balance is different. We shoot with this in mind, and blend creativity and awareness with planning and communication to achieve memorable results you'll adore.

Artistic, Classic, Documentary, Dramatic, Lifestyle, Modern, Vintage

Destination Wedding Packages, Destination Weddings, Digital Files, Printed Enlargements, Wedding Albums, Photo, Second Shooter Available, Social Media Sharing, Photo + Video

804 Main Street, Baton Rouge, LA Baton Rouge - Gulf South (225) 803-3190

Reviewed on 10/07/2016 Eleni K

Brian surpassed any and all expectations of his services and more welcomingly, his personality. He was easy, accommodating and highly personable. He was active, involved in every step of the way & letting his creatively shine on the fly. Our reception space was an intimate... Read More gathering of roughly 62 guests with the addition of 6 service staff inside of a small venue. He and his team (2 others who did a wonderful job & are also lovely people!) did a masterful job maneuvering around the space and rolling with the punches since there was a lot going on. For this, I applaud their patience & champion their professionalism. He's someone we genuinely felt a bond with and look forward to keeping in touch with. We confidently recommend Brian and his team for his services!

Reviewed on 8/12/2017 Jenny H

Brian and his second shooter, Cherish, helped make my wedding day amazing! It was like having two friends shoot the wedding. They were so nice and laid back, never making me feel stressed about the day. They were there to help in any time of need, even if it wasn't something... Read More photography-related, which I really appreciated. They got all the good moments and the end product (the pictures) look amazing. I also feel like Brian gave us ALOT of photos which was amazing! They documented every moment of the wedding and it was great to look through and relive it all! Brian was also so easy to work with before the wedding. We had a pre-wedding meeting at the site of the wedding and he helped plan my entrance and the best place to have the ceremony to make everything as aesthetically pleasing as possible. Overall, I think Pavlich photography is a great value and Brian really goes above and beyond to make your day and your pictures perfect!

Reviewed on 3/30/2016 Jennifer L

I want to be able to get Brian 10 stars. He's the coolest, most talented and professional photographer I have ever had the pleasure of working with. Our engagement pictures and wedding pictures are nothing short of AMAZING. Actually, amazing is an understatement. If you are... Read More looking for someone down to earth, someone that can be professional and a good time, look no further. He's awesome!

Reviewed on 9/20/2017 Lexie T

Brian was more than I could have ever asked for in a photographer! His work was amazing and he captured everything I asked for and more. Brian was by far the easiest person to work with and considered every aspect of my ideas and plans. He was so thoughtful throughout the entire... Read More process and made me feel comfortable with the decisions I was making in regards to the most important photos. Brian is hilarious and will surely keep you entertained! There are far too many good things to say about this photographer and I cannot thank him enough for his amazing work.

Reviewed on 9/14/2017 Lauren A

I have never worked with such an unprofessional photographer in my life. Most of his clients are his friends, so sure, he has a lot of positive reviews. He is unorganized, inconsiderate and never produces pictures on time. YOU HAVE TO REMIND HIM. YOU HAVE TO CALL. YOU HAVE TO... Read More BEG for service because he puts other clients before others. I stood in my friends wedding and thank GOD I experienced this madness before I tired him. If you want someone who will deliver and do it in a timely fashion, he isn't the one. She paid for the highest package, and still has yet to receive items she was promised 3 years later.

2017-09-15T18:32:08 Response from the vendor

Greetings, Brian here. I'd like to sincerely apologize for the experience you and your friend have had on account of my mistakes. Please email me at your convenience at [email protected] or call/text me at (225) 803-3190 with the wedding date and I will be happy... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 6/30/2017 Angela L

Brian was amazing! He had a great personality and is very comfortable and easy to work with. He helped me with any questions I had and was very understanding and flexible. He brought along a second photographer who was so sweet. Cherish was also very fun to work with. I feel... Read More like I've known them forever. I would definitely recommend Pavlich Photography. They did an amazing job at my wedding!

Reviewed on 10/31/2016 Chris M

Brian Pavlich and the members of his team did a wonderful job seamlessly coordinating and documenting the wedding of a loved one. Everyone at Pavlich Photography was prompt and professional throughout the event....the photographs and film exceeded our expectations and were... Read More delivered on time....Brian was a pleasure to work with and I would not hesitate to give him my highest recommendation.

Reviewed on 10/31/2016 Zachary P

My wife won't stop talking about how great her bridal photos came out- we can't wait to see our wedding photos. Brian and his team worked tirelessly to capture our whole perfect night. We couldn't have asked for a better photographer. Two thumbs up and 5 stars for Pavlich Photo!... Read More We recommend them to anyone!

Reviewed on 10/31/2016 Holly L

I was immediately impressed with Brian and his vision for photographing and videoing my wedding the day i met him! He is very creative and extremely easy to work with. He is willing to travel which was a big plus since I wanted to shoot my engagement party in Slidell and my... Read More wedding was in New Orleans! He even agreed to come to New Orleans the week before so I could give him a run down and show him all of the venues!! The day of, His team was on time and included 2 photographers and 2 videographers who split up during the day to cover both the boys and the girls and we came together at the ceremony and reception! They worked so hard and I appreciate the effort to cover our completely crazy, fun wedding day and reception!

Reviewed on 1/31/2016

I could not have been more pleased with our daughter's wedding pictures. I think when mother's of the bride get together and start talking about the wedding experience, the most disappointing aspect is always the photography. But I have nothing but raves for our experience.... Read More Brian, the pictures were gorgeous! You took every picture we asked for and then many more. Your artistic eye caught so many treasured moments that I relive this event every time I look at the photos. Your warmth and friendly attitude made everyone so comfortable that all the pictures seem natural. I would highly recommend Brian to anyone.

Reviewed on 1/25/2016 Rachel H

Congrats, your photographer search ends here! Brian and his team are the absolute best. To say our expectations were surpassed would be an understatement. Brian photographed our rehearsal dinner and wedding day (along with his assistant Cam, also superb!). Thanks to them, we... Read More have hundreds of amazing photos of our wedding weekend. Brian has a very warm personality and is extremely easy to get along with. He was very flexible with our planned wedding wishes and also our spontaneity!

Reviewed on 1/19/2016 K E

Hands down the best wedding photographer out there. Brian and his team capture of the true beauty of weddings and the genuine personality of the people in attendance. He brings an artist touch that I haven't seen with any other wedding photographer. He is also an absolute joy... Read More to be around. I couldn't recommend him higher.

Reviewed on 10/31/2015 Abraham K

Highly Recommended - Brian did everything he said he would do and then some. He made it easy for my fiancé and I, and she was really worried about the pictures. Can't go wrong wth this guy and his team.

2015-10-31T22:23:13 Response from the vendor

Short and sweet, as it were. Means that much more Abe haha! Thanks my friend, like I said to Heather, it was one of those weddings in which efforts were rewarded. Thanks again, sir.

Professional and Fun!

Reviewed on 10/28/2015 Heather R

I hate having my picture taken; I avoid the camera, hide in the background, make weird faces- anything to avoid pictures. Brian and his crew did a fantastic job easing my fears of the camera. He was very calm as he talked us through our shots and made me feel comfortable with... Read More the camera. He made a point to find out who our guests were and looked for moments that mattered, for our case it was some of the sillier ones. Throughout the entire day he was very professional and it was evident how important our pictures were to him. We were very pleased to see the thought he put into our photograph, the angles he captured, and the artistry behind each shot. He gave us multiple color options of many shots and was very generous with the shots he made throughout the day. The most important thing is he seemed to have fun throughout the day and I felt like we really mattered to him, because he was having so much fun shooting us I forgot about my camera anxiety and it became more like I was simply with a friend who enjoyed taking pictures. Brian was a joy to work with the entire process and our results were breath taking. If I had to do it over I would 100% hire Brian and his crew again. They beautifully captured the details of a lovely day.

2015-10-30T14:30:38 Response from the vendor

Heather, y'all are saints. Sticking it out and waiting for that first look opportunity proved to be the right move!! I can't wait to blast Theknot with those images! Rehearsal to exit, y'all made this such a fun experience. Cheers and a thousand more thanks!

SO incredibly HAPPY!!

Reviewed on 10/28/2015 Paige M

I could not have been more happy with my experience with Brian Pavlich Photography. He really has a passion for what he does, and it really shows in the product that he creates! He also makes it so easy! I am so happy with how my pictures for both my engagement shoot and... Read More wedding turned out- that I would absolutely recommend EVERYONE to use Brian Pavlich Photography!

Reviewed on 10/28/2015

Amazing, fun, and professional! It's hard to put the memories of your wedding day in the hands of just anyone, but Brian is that person! He is phenomenal at being efficient and effective! It doesn't take him several tries to get the PERFECT shot, which is nice when you have... Read More guests and a reception waiting for you! I couldn't have asked for a better person to be a part of the wedding! Highly recommended by this very happy bride! Team Pavlich, you rock!

Reviewed on 10/27/2015 Lauren M

I cannot recommend Brian and his team enough. From my first inquiry, he took the time to meet with me, answer all my questions in a thorough and timely manner, and provided excellent customer service. As you can see, his perspective is unique and creative, and he took the time... Read More to get to know our family and wedding party to be able to capture the event exquisitely. He is very reasonably priced for his quality and results, and generously worked with me on swapping out an hour here or there to match our schedule and needs. The team was exactly what you want in a photographer on your wedding day - always nearby to capture the moment but never obtrusive or unnecessarily noticeable. He provided guidance when we needed it and otherwise blended in seamlessly with the established agenda. When I received the final photos, they took my breath away. He captured the spirit of the day and everyone's unique personalities perfectly, and returned almost every shot to me in color and in black & white. I had such a great experience for my wedding that I have already booked Brian for a work event as well. You will not regret working with Brian Pavlich Photography!

The best of the best!

Reviewed on 10/26/2015

Brian was a pleasure to work with, start to finish! It was important to me to have a photographer who stayed involved in the process but who was also aware of his or her surroundings- quiet in those sacred moments and a good director when necessary. Quick group shots after... Read More ceremony, he nailed it! My family loved him and I'm pretty sure he'll be our photographer forever! Highly recommended.

Brian Pavlich Photography Is The Best!!

Reviewed on 9/28/2015

Brian is an absolutely amazing photographer! My husband hates to take pictures, and Brian made it fun for him. So, he didn't seem miserable in the pictures. He chose the place to take our engagement pictures and they were beautiful and captured us perfectly! My bridals were very... Read More elegant. He took tons of pictures with perfect lighting and even the ones that I didn't know he was taking, I loved. The day of the wedding went by so fast, I am so happy that I got Brian to capture it. It was so fun going through all of the beautiful pictures of us getting ready, the ceremony, and the reception. He captured all of the pictures that I wanted and pictures that I didn't even think about. If you are getting married and looking for a photographer, Brian Pavlich Photography is where you should go. He has a great personality, he knows what he is doing, and the price is very reasonable! I am absolutely in love with my pictures and he has made a lifetime client for the memories to come!

Reviewed on 8/06/2015

Brian is an amazing photographer. His work is stunning and captures the real moments that you will cherish for years to come. I could not be more pleased with his work and have recommended him to all of my family and friends. Don't waste your money by hiring anyone else!... Read More Brian is THE BEST!

Reviewed on 8/05/2015 Tara C

Breath of fresh air! I have known Brian for over 20 years and he has always had an artistic eye and great attention to detail. Being a photographer has always been his calling even if his childhood friends didn't know it at the time. Always having a camera in hand should have... Read More been a pretty good indication, right? Anyways, my family and I were lucky enough to have him do a photo shoot for us and it turned out better than any of us could have expected. He was able to capture the rarest and most beautiful of moments so we can keep them with us through many the years. I have a hard time making my nephew smile for the camera but Brian and his fun demeanor was able to do that with no problem. The talent this guy has and the love he has for his job doesn't show any sign of slowing down anytime in this lifetime. We will never be able to repay him for his kindness and professionalism although we will try. I'm not sure he realizes just how much his photographs mean to my family and I. So there ya have it folks, if you are looking for an amazingly talented photographer as well as a very proficient businessman than Brian is the breath of fresh air you're searching for.

2015-08-09T03:39:25 Response from the vendor

Capturing moments and making memories is what we do! I DO know how much that means to y'all, that's why we had that impromptu shoot. Sometimes catching kids in their typical situation environment gets best results. Thanks so much for the kind words and support... Read Less Read More

Hands down, THE BEST photographer

Reviewed on 7/24/2015 Noelle H

Where do I begin to discuss how wonderful Brian and his team were? Brian and his assistant photographed our rehearsal dinner, before wedding set up and our wedding ceremony and reception. From the first phone call I made to book Brian I was so pleased! Over a year we talked... Read More multiple times and I never once felt rushed or not a priority. Brian is extremely professional, down to Earth, and very very talented and makes his bride feel as though they are his only client. While we got ready on the wedding day Brian took pictures and I could actually enjoy myself and relax. He got great shots with no added effort from anyone in the bridal party. After the ceremony the last thing I wanted to do was stand and smile for an hour, Brian managed to get all the pictures of my family and the grooms in about 30 minutes and made it so relaxing and quick to do. The entire day he was so sweet, patient and made the pictures fun to take. Not to mention, so patient with my very active nephew who was loving the camera,but not loving to cooperate with taking pictures.I thought Brian was great and then I got all the pictures. When I say ABSOLUTLEY STUNNING I mean it. Every single one. I was SO impressed. He got pictures of all the most special people, tons of details, and every person, dance move, and funny detail I was not able to see the day of. I have recommended Brian to every one of my newly engaged friends and I will continue. If you are looking for a talented professional who not only makes the photography fun and relaxing, but actually produces beautiful, sentimental photographs Brian is your man, no doubt about it.

2015-08-10T15:20:37 Response from the vendor

Noelle, you are too kind! Gosh I'd love to think I embody all those things to the best of my ability every time but nobody is perfect. You make me feel so loved and lend such a gratifying feeling to my work! I just love... Read Less Read More

Everything & More

Reviewed on 4/22/2015 Amanda T

When it came to picking a photographer to capture our wedding, we were lucky in that we have a lot of friends with flourishing photography businesses. Brian was one of these people. We have had the luxury of knowing Brian back from our college days and there was never any... Read More question that he would be the best man for the job. He displays the utmost professionalism and came prepared for the day's events. Every wedding is full of so many special moments and Brian made sure to capture each one of them. After the wedding was over, we both felt that we missed out on so many aspects of the evening since we were pulled in so many directions. Thank goodness Brian came to the rescue, as we were able to relive the night through his photography. He works in such a timely manner that we started receiving batches of edited photos while on our honeymoon. Brian's passion, creativity, and eye for detail can be seen in all of his work. We could not have been any more pleased with his services, from the months leading up to the wedding all the way until our final pictures were delivered. Not only did we consider it a pleasure to have Brian as our photographer, we were happy to call him a guest at our wedding as well. Trust me, you will not go wrong choosing Brian Pavlich Photography for your special day.

2015-04-24T10:53:49 Response from the vendor

Wow! Thanks is just not enough to express how a review like this makes me feel! Working for friends and client-turned-friends is part of what makes this job so gratifying. Knowing that I'm making art for your family, with every hope my images turn into... Read Less Read More

Amazing Work!

Reviewed on 4/20/2015

Brian did a fabulous job for my wedding photos. I was nervous about the groom being patient enough for pictures. Brian expedited our photos quickly, seamlessly and captured the most amazing shots of the 2 of us; both portrait and candid. He was easy to work with and has a... Read More beautiful imagination for some unique photos. I highly recommend him for any event. Thanks Brian for capturing some great memories I'll enjoy for years to come!

One Happy Bride

Reviewed on 12/28/2014 Lacey S

Growing up every little girl dreams about her wedding day. Sadly for me, that day came and went in a blink of an eye. Thanks to Brian, I have some beautiful photos to keep my memories fresh. Brian honestly worked like a ninja. I never noticed him in my bridal room, during the... Read More ceremony or at The reception. I actually got worried and started thinking he missed a lot of important photo opportunities. When I got my photos back I was amazed. Not only did he capture all the important moments( first kiss,cake cutting, first dance, etc) he also managed to capture a lot of special little moments( first time my dad saw me, my grandma holding my nephew and all my wedding decorations and details).

2015-04-24T10:56:37 Response from the vendor

Lacy, your wedding was one of the happiest and most beautiful to date. Ninja approved. Thanks so much for the good word!

Brian Pavlich

Proud dad of sharp and sassy three-year old! Photography became a profession for me in 2010 when I returned from Costa Rica after a summer volunteering for World Teach. It's been an adventure learning different aspects of the trade, but I'm here because I feel at home on the wedding stage. I'm at my best in the heads-up environment, and I love to make friends along the way!