Don't miss this promotion!!!

Book your photo booth with us and recieve a discount off our package prices, and along with a gift certificate toward Carlson Craft invitations! We provide more with our photo booth packages than all the others, including reprints, video, web hosting and bonus photo/guest book and service!

Photo + Video

Online Proofing, Digital Files, Photo, On-Site Printing, Photo Props, Photo Booths, Social Media Sharing

PO BOX 5238, MARIETTA, GA (770) 419-4027

Reviewed on 10/21/2016 Jen L

We LOVED working with PeacePix and their photo booth for our wedding, they were AMAZING! Kim was the best to work with while planning our big day and was very buttoned up and experienced with wedding planning details. At our reception, their photo booth was the best I've seen.... Read More They had SOOO many cool and fun props + all our guests had a blast taking pictures. After the wedding, we got a great keepsake book with the pictures and notes from our guests to remember everything by. Also she shares a CD with all the pictures digitally as well. I would highly recommend their services, they are the best. We got married at Summerour Studio on 10/8.

Reviewed on 5/17/2017 Henley S

We ordered our wedding invitations from PeacePix and they were AMAZING! Kim was so GREAT to work with. Not only does she truly take time to make sure your visions comes to life, she doesn't get mad when you change your mind what seems like a million times! Kim helped us stay... Read More within budget, but gave us a beautiful custom invitation. I highly recommend Kim!!

Reviewed on 3/16/2017 Melissa R

BOOK PeacePix NOW!!!!! They were absolutely wonderful. I would hire them a thousand times. It was a hit with our guests and Kim kept reminding my husband and me to get int he booth. And I am so thankful she did!!

Fun for all!

Reviewed on 10/15/2015 Cynthia E

We all enjoyed the photo booth at the New Year's party. Great service.

Awesome Fun!!

Reviewed on 10/15/2015

Booth was great, service and all great. We had a blast!

Peace Pix Photo Booth

Reviewed on 10/14/2015 Dougie T

Wonderful service!

Best all around

Reviewed on 8/15/2013 Kimberly P

Prices, service, product, everything....top knotch. Couldn't have been happier with PeacePix and we highly recommend them. Do NOT take a chance with your wedding day. Hire the best, and forget the rest. Kim and Doug go above and beyond. Simply the best, all the way around!

awesome part of our wedding!

Reviewed on 8/15/2013 Paul G

We found them at one of the bridal shows we went to and are very glad we had them at our wedding. They were so helpful getting ready and during the wedding. They even helped with the brides dress before she walked down. They even ensure every guest got in the booth so our guest... Read More book would be full. Great service and would recommend them to everybody!

2013-10-17T14:46:06 Response from the vendor

We were thrilled to be a part of your day!!

Our Wedding

Reviewed on 7/17/2013 Diana C

Ours was a three day event, lots of family & friends from out of town. It rained the whole weekend, the day of the wedding it seemed to rain harder. By the time the reception time finally got underway, "The Photo Booth" was the icing on the cake. Everyone had a great time and... Read More lots of fun. We chose not to have the extra hats and props. We wanted to see our guest faces in the pics and enjoying themselves and it worked. They have all since written us and said how much fun they all had and that "The Photo Booth" just made it even more fun. We've decided to have a family gathering next year and have the Photo Booth as and added prize. I loved the idea of the photo booth, but it turned out to be, better than i had anticipated. I highly recommend, Peace Pix. not only for a weddings, but even family gatherings, reunions, or any party. They were very easy to work with and the price was reasonable. Than you so much, you guys were great. Diana & Brian

2013-10-17T14:47:42 Response from the vendor

Diana; Yours was a wonderful wedding, with a very strong emphasis on family. It was a beautiful day in spite of the pouring rain, and we could clearly see how your beautiful family cherishes each other! Thank you for making us a part of this... Read Less Read More

Fantastic Everything!

Reviewed on 4/23/2013 nalee k

I had the best experience working with Kim and her husband from PeacePix Photo Booth! They were very involved with helping to bring forth the vision I had for my wedding and worked with me to help me stay within budget. Kim wasn't pushy for upgrades or trying to add on... Read More services, she just really worked with me to allow me to have the best bang for my buck, and seriously they went above and beyond!! The backdrop was so feminine but fun, and the quality of the pics took me aback because they were so crisp and clear but pretty!!! i loved all the strips they included in my photo album (and I wasn't expecting such a nice album)! Thank you Kim, for being so communicative and hands on, you really helped make my wedding an event to remember!

2013-04-24T05:41:16 Response from the vendor

Thank you for the review! Yours was such a beautiful wedding, and we were thrilled to be a part! I'm so happy you loved your photo lounge. We had fun putting it together for you. I hope we'll see you again soon! Congratulations and Best... Read Less Read More

Well Worth the Pix!

Reviewed on 11/11/2012 Mia M

Kim and Doug with PeacePix did an amazing job at our wedding. The photobooth was a huge hit with our guests. Everyone enjoyed the extra touch of their own personal memories! Kim and Doug's pleasant demeanor from beginning to end was top-notch! And, let me not forget ...the... Read More great prices were well worth it!