Peachy Pastries

Central Michigan, 2 Hour Delivery Radius

Dietary Options

Gluten Free, Vegetarian

Cake Stands, Cake Delivery + Setup, Cake Tastings, Groom's Cakes, Cakes + Desserts

Gaines, MI Central Michigan, 2 Hour Delivery Radius (810) 701-0958

Reviewed on 12/19/2017 Audrey J

Our wedding cake was the best cake I have ever tasted, and our guests agreed! It was not too sweet but full of flavor. Rachel was awesome - she took as much time as we needed at our tasting to make sure we got to try a ton of different options and come up with a great cake... Read More design. Our cake not only tasted great, but it was absolutely stunning! I would absolutely recommend Peachy Pastries! Writing this review is actually making me crave some of her butter pecan cake :)

Reviewed on 9/11/2017 Tricia C

Our dessert table looked amazing, and guests raved about how great everything was. I would highly recommend Rachel, and will certainly use her for events in the future. Rachel understood my vision for the look and feel of my dessert table, and absolutely brought that to life!... Read More I can't say enough great things about Peachy Pastries.

Reviewed on 8/02/2017 Andrea R

Our cake was absolutely perfect!! She took what we described and made it even more beautiful! And everyone loved our pretzel favors!! She made everything so easy so that we didn't have to worry about anything at all the day of! It was great!!

Reviewed on 6/02/2017 Sara P

One word to describe our cake...Amazing! Rachel did a great job on our wedding cake and made the whole process a fun experience. Everyone loved our cake and we got so many comments and how beautiful it was. Rachel worked with us to get every detail just right for our nautical... Read More themed cake. She also worked with us to make a special allergy free cake for our son that matched out wedding cake. Will definitely be ordering from her again in the future!

Reviewed on 10/06/2016 Michelle G

Rachel is amazing. She takes an idea that you have and makes it a masterpiece. She works with you to get the result that you want for a price that you can afford. Her cakes taste delicious and I highly recommend her business!