20855 Ventura Blvd, Woodland Hills, CA

Excellent Selection and Service

Reviewed on 1/29/2014 Amy M

I was looking for a lace mermaid dress that was not covered in beads or sequins and I had no luck at the 5 or 6 places I went to before coming here. The other places I went to ranged from the super cheap low end box stores to really expensive high end boutiques. Pebbles carries... Read More a wide selection of dresses and more lace dresses than I found anywhere else. By the time I came in, I was set on getting a lace dress, but I really liked a lot of the non-lace dresses they carried as well. The staff at Pebbles was friendly and super helpful. They understood what I was looking for right away and were so helpful in picking out dresses for me and getting me into the dresses I chose. No one was ever pushy and everyone I spoke with was very patient in answering all my questions. The people at Pebbles made buying a wedding dress a great experience all around. Highly recommended.

Loved my Dress!

Reviewed on 1/13/2014 Kristine O

This dress place was very accommodating & although the altering was quite expensive the end result was Amazing!

fountain of youth

Reviewed on 11/10/2013 Kellie G

Being a bride at 50 is a little scary. Not about the man I was marrying or the 200 people coming or the money I was spending on this, "over the top" event...nope.....I was scared of wearing a wedding dress! Yes, I watched all the wedding dress shows on TLC. No, I'm not 20 any... Read More more. So, I sat out to find an "age appropriate", royal gown for this royal event! I didn't want to look silly or old; however, my mind set was...a 50 year old in a wedding dress is going to look both old and silly! At my age I also didn't want to spent thousands of dalliers on a dress I would only be wearing for 7 hours and have no daughter to pass it down to. My granddaughter would not want to wear a wedding dress "grandma" got married in! Lol! Every dress I tried on made me feel like I was dressing up in a first communion costume for a Haloween party. I didn't even feel bridal at all. I stopped shopping after 5 boutiques and 19 dresses. I was getting depressed. One evening, my niece andvi were heading to dinner and stumbled upon Pebbles bridal in Woodland Hills. So, we stopped but I wasn't expecting anything. They were closing in 10 minutes but had no issue with me just dropping in without an appointment. Like the other boutiques, there were beautiful hong brides with perfect bodies trying on gowns and glowing! I wish! Unlike the other boutiques, the bridal consultsnt listened to my fears, me hopes and was very attentive. Even knowing that I probably would not be buying a dress and the shop was closing soon, she treated me like a queen! She let me brouse through the gowns on the rack and made no judgement on the gowns I liked. Here only comment was, "you don't know until you try it on." Based on the pictures I showed her and the description of what I wanted to FEEL like...she brought out three gowns for me to try. The first, pretty but not me, the second, I felt bridal so it gsve me hope.....the third....wow! I looked stunning, felt bridal and knew it was the one! I fell in love withbthe Maggie Sottero, "Bianca" gown and bought it on the spot. When you know, you know! I also knew that Pebbles was definitely the place I wanted to do business. I didn't feelbold or silly at all. Unfortunately, the places shopped did. I also noticed that the young brides I observed at the other salons were not being treated like they were special either. The gown came in right on schedule. So, I was so excited to tryvin on after 5 months! I had lost around 30 pounds so it was too big. They made no mention of the incinvienience this must have created for them but instead madebme feel beautiful and said they were the expertsvand can fix anything. They told me when I had to stop losingvby and alteredvthevgown for my next fitting. I did lose another 10lbs but the gown looked fabulous. Still, they made additional alterations as they expect perfection! On my wedding day, the gown was a hit with everyone....even my groom who swore all gownsblook alike! Lol The big deal was the way I felt in the gown! Without the professionalism of the consultants...who were ALL amazing, I would not have had the confidence to wear such a stunning gown and feel over the top beautiful! Alterations were the best! Owners, the best! Pebbles Bridal really cares about the bride! This salon should be every brides first stop because it will also be her last! I said "yes to the dress" in less than 20 minutes here!!!!

Reviewed on 9/12/2016 Stephanie M

Hands down THE BEST bridal shop. Even the name Pebbles is adorable. Their selection is endless and the staff is so sweet and knowledgeable especially Susie she's the closest thing to a real life fairy godmother. I loved Aimee she was so kind and helped me get in and out of a... Read More million dresses like it was nothing. They literally have everything, it truly is a one stop shop and so reasonably priced and affordable. I ended up getting the most gorgeous dress from the Mikaella collection and I was so so happy with my experience at Pebbles.

Reviewed on 9/06/2016 Carrie M

By the time I went to Pebbles Bridal, I had been to a ton a wedding dress shops with an entourage of friends and family. One day, I was feeling overwhelmed, and went to Pebbles by myself because they don’t take reservations and have dresses I considered to be a reasonable... Read More price. I told the owner, Suzy, about what I liked in the dresses I had tried so far and why I liked those elements. She listened and then said, “I’m going to show you a dress that looks nothing like what you described, but is going to do everything you want your dress to do.” That’s the dress I bought – and I never would have tried it on without Suzy. Mrs. O did all of the alterations in the shop, including adding lace straps. It was a fabulous experience!

Reviewed on 8/29/2016 Joey S

I could not have been more happy with my whole experience at Pebbles! I'm not one of those girls who's always dreamed about a dress, but I did have an idea what I wanted, and Susie and the whole team found me the absolute perfect dress! I had also waited a little too long to... Read More start dress shopping, so the few stores I went to before Pebbles kind of shamed me for waiting and saying that it was unlikely I'd be able to find exactly what I was looking for, but that wasn't the case with Susie! By the time I got to her, I was prepared to hear "sorry, we can't help you" but Susie made me feel at ease immediately and went out of her way to get me the dress of my dreams in time, even contacting the designer personally to put a rush on the order. I couldn't believe it! I got my dress with time to spare, and it was even better than I thought it would be. I had minor adjustments that they did in house, and everything was so professional and with the best possible service. I've already recommended this place to several people, and will do so for as long as I know people getting married. Thanks to everyone at Pebbles for making me look beautiful and more importantly, RELAXED about the whole event!!!

Reviewed on 5/12/2016 Brittany G

After trying a few bridal shops in Koreatown with no luck, a friend recommended Pebbles Bridal to me and I am SO THANKFUL she did! First, I started shopping for my wedding dress in mid-December for my wedding in late April which means I was way behind the dress shopping... Read More deadline. When I walked into Pebbles, the entire staff was so welcoming. The shop itself is big and their dress selection was great. They were super helpful and had great suggestions for styles I didn’t even think I’d like but ended up looking great on me. After I finally found THE DRESS they assisted in helping me with expedited shipping for the dress. We expected the dress to come in only 2 weeks before my wedding which would make multiple fittings tough next to impossible but Pebbles Bridal made it happen! The dress ended up coming in 4 weeks early than the date we originally thought!! I used Pebbles Bridal for the alterations too. They did such a great job and the staff there worked with me to work in 3 fittings! In the end the dress was perfect and I truly felt like they went above and beyond to ensure we met my tight deadline early.

Reviewed on 10/27/2015 Rachel

I took my sister here for her wedding in 2011 based on a recommendation from a coworker. After going to what felt like a million stores, she found her beautiful gown at Pebbles. When I got engaged I knew I would be taking a trip back to Pebbles for my dress. All of the girls at... Read More Pebbles are great! I went in looking for a certain style of dress but they gave me their honest opinion and put me in a dress that complimented my full figure EXTREMELY well. Adriana was patient with me and didn't force me to make a decision right away. My dress was everything that I dreamed of and so much more! Since the day that I placed my deposit to now 5 months post wedding, I still smile and get so happy when I think about my dress. They told me that they wouldn't let me leave unhappy with my dress or until alterations were perfect and they kept that promise. Thank you Pebbles for a great experience!

Reviewed on 10/27/2015 Sara G

i feel like i tried on 1,000 dresses at a million stores with no luck. there are even some shops where i went in and couldn't even find anything to try on. within minutes of walking into pebbles i fell in love with 5 dresses... they all were perfect for me. i wound up having... Read More to go back with a friend to make a final decision bc they were all so good. the staff is so helpful and amazing. atmosphere is comfortable and professional. i even found the perfect veil that i may or may not put on sometimes in front of the mirror, even though my wedding is long over.

Reviewed on 10/23/2015 Traci O

I just ordered my dress from the Orange County location. I live in the Valley and drove all the way to Orange County since they were having a trunk show for Stella York Fall 2016 dresses. It was my first time trying on dresses and Lisseth helped me. Lisseth was very professional... Read More and very helpful in finding a dress I would love. Monica, who is the owner, was also very helpful. I am so glad I made the trip to this store to find my dress that won't even be available to the public until next year. They will also ship my dress to the Woodland Hills store since I live closer and won't have to make the 100 mile round trip.

Reviewed on 10/21/2015 Courtney S

Not only did they have an AMAZING selection of dresses, but their customer service was amazing. I had a poor experience at another bridal boutique and when I walked into Pebbles, I was feeling discouraged. The women there immediately made me feel welcome, promised me that... Read More dress shopping is supposed to be fun, and that they would help ease my nerves. The manager made it a point to get her "most zen" sales associate to help me; she was marvelous (Adriana, you're a star!). She helped me pick out 5 amazing dresses that I had a hard time choosing between. She didn't push me to buy the most expensive one, and listened to what I liked and didn't like. I bought my dress and I couldn't be happier. An absolutely amazing experience! Thank you!

Reviewed on 10/03/2015 Marlo L

I stumbled on this salon by accident. However, I had the best experience there. Aimee was the best and so patient in and kind. I was uncertain about selecting a gown and they made the process the best ever. They were experts on the gowns and your body type and what would... Read More look the best on you. I am also getting my bridesmaids dresses there. Thank You all so much.

Reviewed on 5/03/2015 Rachel W

I had an AMAZING experience here!!! My soon-to-be sister-in-law found her dress here and loved the place, so she recommended it to me. Since they don't take appointments, my mom and I got there right when they opened on a Saturday morning and we were helped immediately. Suzy... Read More greeted us as we came in and was super friendly (and funny!!), and Adriana ended up helping us. Adriana was so genuinely sweet and helpful, I can't say enough about her. She listened to what I wanted and picked a few dresses out for me while I cruised around with my mom to pick out some on our own. The selection was fantastic! Adriana was super patient as I tried on dresses and hemmed and hawed, and never ever made me feel rushed or pressured (even as it got busier and busier in there!). She and Suzy made us feel totally comfortable and at home. And I ended up finding the exact dress I've been looking for, woo hoo! I came back for the fittings and alterations, and just picked up my dress a few days ago - it was PERFECT. Their seamstress did an amazing job, especially considering that my dress has a ton of lace and detailing at the bottom, and she had to hem it by several inches and still kept the details and shape perfectly. I'm still baffled at how she did it!! I seriously cannot say enough about how much I love this place and adore everyone who works here. Pebbles, you rock!! :)

Found the perfect dress and within budget!

Reviewed on 10/21/2014 Karina S

Pebbles is a great bridal store! I have purchased bridesmaids dresses from here before so when I went looking for my wedding dress I knew this was going to be my first stop. I found my dress within half an hour and they had the sample size i needed to get a feel for the dress.... Read More Everyone there is so attentive and I love that it is a family business. I would definitely recommend this bridal store to any other bride!

I love Pebbles!

Reviewed on 10/18/2014

I purchased my wedding gown at the Pebbles Bridal in Orange County, but since I (and most of my bridesmaids) live in LA we came to this store to shop for bridesmaids dresses. And I have to say, this store has a HUGE selection! There were literally hundreds of dresses to choose... Read More from, and even though they were pretty busy when we went, my friends were able to try on a ton of dresses. Everyone that helped us was really sweet and helpful, and even though the store was packed full of people we were able to get all of the help we needed (and we had a bunch of questions! ). And I liked that they pretty much let us do our own thing and try on as many dresses as we wanted, we never felt any pressure to buy something but there was still always someone close by when we needed help. My girls all wore different dresses, but all in the same color, and since we ordered 6 of them we got an awesome discount. They made everything so easy for my girls to pick out the styles they wanted and place their orders, and we even used their referral for alterations (I guess they only alter wedding gowns there but I loved the lady they referred us to for bridesmaids alterations, she was great!). All in all, I have to say that both my wedding gown and bridesmaids dresses were the easiest part of planning my wedding, Pebbles Bridal made everything so easy! I love this place!

Amazing customer service and great quality product!

Reviewed on 10/05/2014

I had to purchase a veil for my sister who is getting married in 2 weeks. Pebbles bridal was able to help me out with everything. Susie was super helpful and friendly. She ordered the veil I needed asap and had it sent directly to my sister (in Michigan). My sister LOVES it and... Read More she received it sooner than expected. Pebbles bridal is amazing and I would highly recommend them to anyone. A+++

the best bridal shop!!

Reviewed on 10/05/2014

I had the best experience at pebbles. I have since recommended numerous brides there and they have all come back to me saying they also had an amazing experience. The whole team made me feel so special and they truly know what they are doing. I chose the first gown that Susie... Read More pulled for me. I got all my bridesmaids dresses there as well. I will be recommending pebbles to every bride I know.

Best service in the valley and Conejo Valley!

Reviewed on 10/05/2014 Melissa P

I went to five different stores prior to Pebbles (even though Pebbles was recommended to me first). They had the exact dress I was looking for, at a lower price then 2 other stores said it was priced at. I was told it would take months and months to get the dress in.., Pebbles... Read More got it for me in 3 weeks as I only had 3 months to plan my wedding. They made me feel so welcome and so pretty! I was having major anxiety about the entire process, and the owner and salespeople were SO accommodating and made me feel totally normal in a very stressful situation. My alterations were more than perfect and on site... And I was able to get my dress preserved on site as well.

My Dream Dress + Wonderful Staff = Winner! :)

Reviewed on 7/24/2014 Stacey K

This review is for their ORANGE COUNTY location. I worked with Monica and she was fantastic! She was so accommodating with helping me find the perfect dress and accessories. She made me feel like I was their only customer every time I would call or email any questions or... Read More concerns that I had. I felt like they really cared about me and wasn't in it for the money. I would highly recommend any bride (or bridesmaids) to come check out Pebbles for their dress.

Perfect wedding dress for me!

Reviewed on 7/06/2014 Valerie S

I am so happy that I went to Pebbles. Lane knew exactly what I wanted when I described what look I was going for. Susie and her parents and everyone that works there is very nice and helpful and answers questions and helps make the process as smooth as possible. When the... Read More dress arrived Carla took the time to listen to what I wanted to add and change and she did a beautiful job. The wedding dress was exactly what I had envisioned and made for a magical day. Everyone loved it! We also bought our bridesmaids and groomsladies dresses here and they helped with that and they were beautiful and worked out well. Really a great family business that makes you feel at home!

Dress of My Dreams!

Reviewed on 6/16/2014 Jasmin S

Of all the bridal salons I visited, Pebbles was the absolute best! I found the dress of my dreams and the service my bridal party and I received was phenomenal! I would HIGLY recommend this bridal salon!

Great place to shop without being pressured

Reviewed on 6/12/2014 Natalie L

Went to Pebbles 3 times before finding my dress. Each time I went, the person who helped me was very helpful and patient and allowed me to try on lots of dresses. I like that they don't take appts and that you can walk in whenever to look at dresses. Alterations process went... Read More well and dress looked great! I also got my bridesmaids dresses and veil from here and everything arrived promptly and looked great.

Great service & value

Reviewed on 6/11/2014 Meredith T

A friend had suggested that I look here so I went to the Pebbles in Woodland Hills on a whim between scheduled appointments and found the dress I never knew I always wanted. They were so patient with me and didn't pressure me to make a decision - even on my 3rd visit in less... Read More than 48 hours. The woman who helped me was so knowledgeable about the dress' construction it made me really comfortable when she explained the alterations. The price points are very reasonable so in my research I felt I was getting good value for the money. This is a minimal frills kind of place so there's no appointments, no runways, etc. and that was just perfect for me. I'm thrilled that I stopped by and happily suggest that everyone looking for dresses check it out.

Bridal Party Gowns

Reviewed on 5/19/2014 Sarah P

I originally came to this store because they had the bridal gowns I was interested available to try on. After talking with one of the ladies at the store, she quoted me a lower rate than the location that I purchased my gown at. After learning that I made the comment that my... Read More five bridesmaids will all be buying their gowns there. After saying that, the lady quoted me an even lower price because I was buying at least five of the same dress. The store is a little small and parking isn't the best, but the pricing is great and the dresses are the same quality and take the same length of time to make as any other store.

Highly Recommend!

Reviewed on 5/06/2014 Amber L

After having disaster trips shopping for my dress in crazy places with rude people, I finally found Pebbles Bridal. I was referred to them a number of times. They have a great reputation in the industry and for good reason. Not only did I find my AMAZING dress for only $600, but... Read More they helped me with my crazy bridesmaids! When the bridesmaids didn't want to cooperate, the shop helped me with them. If you may have a crazy maid, call this shop. I am so thankful I did.Their service was amazing! Very personable and they have amazing dresses! I highly recommend!! Thank you Pebbles!!!

Start a Conversation!