With some of Kansas City's most unique limousines and classic cars, we specialize in wedding transportation. Our minimum rental time is one hour, and weddings are priced reasonably, the same as any other occasion. Red carpet, "Just Married" sign and champagne are always included.

$$ - Affordable

Type

Group Transportation, Limousine, Other Transportation Ideas

3242 Holmes Street, Kansas City, MO

The perfect ride....

Reviewed on 4/16/2013 cheryl m

We had multiple cars and the service was fantastic. The drivers were so professional and the cars were immaculate. The selection of cars to choose from is so very impressive. They really take care of you.

Best money spent

Reviewed on 4/08/2013 Ivette A

My husband and I rented the 1954 Bentley to make our grand exit following our wedding ceremony. The car arrived on time and in beautiful condition. It looked fantastic in the background of our wedding photos. Also, the driver was a very sweet older man who was very attentive and helpful. A bottle of champagne was furnished which provided a nice touch. Though a bit pricey for just a couple of hours with the car, it was well worth it. It went beyond my expectations.

Great service!

Reviewed on 3/27/2013 Rebecca B

We rented a limo for transporation in between our ceremony and reception. It arrived on time, the driver was great and the car was beautiful. Very fun experience and very affordable. Great customer service.

Very accommodating

Reviewed on 6/21/2015 Alissa B

I'll start out with the negative: our wedding was on the hottest day of the year, and the passenger section of their vehicle couldn't cool down. However, in order to solve this problem, our driver dropped us off at our first picture destination and then switched vehicles at their shop to a vehicle that could be cooler for my wedding party. We were all very appreciative for this act. Our driver was very courteous and friendly.

Good overall

Reviewed on 8/29/2014 Beth D

Pech Limo provided a ride for the bridal party to the park where we took pictures and then came and picked myself and my groom up to take us to the hotel at the end of the evening. They were very professional and on time. The good thing about them is that they are flexible with schedules and have no minimum time limit on orders. The only complaint I would have is that we didn't get the promised bottle of champagne.

Excellent Choice!

Reviewed on 8/12/2014 Natalie L

Pech Limo was very easy to work with and straightforward with pricing. We had a quick ride from the church to the reception venue, but Pech showed up on time with the red carpet, champagne, and correct size limousine. We and our bridal party had a fun, short ride over to the reception venue. Pech was an excellent choice!

Cool for pics

Reviewed on 7/29/2014 Kelsey

We rented a Bentley to take us from our ceremony site to our reception. Our driver told my dad that he had difficulty seeing out of one eye, but we got there ok. The cars don't have a/c so the windows were down which was hard on the hair/veil. But he was very friendly and we enjoyed taking lots of pictures with the car!

Limo

Reviewed on 7/15/2014 Rebecca G

The champagne was really good in the limo and the driver was very nice that drive us around town to take pictures.

The Perfect Exit!

Reviewed on 7/06/2014 Ali F

Our driver was very kind! He loaded our suitcases before we were ready to leave and had a bottle of champagne opened and poured for us in the car! When we arrived at our hotel, he even took a few pictures for us in front of the car.

1954 Bentley Standard Saloon

Reviewed on 6/29/2014 Kristen S

Pech Limo was so great! They were early to pick us up and our driver was so nice and professional!! They even let a friend of mine put a personalized removable graphic on the back of the car! Awesome service!

Great Transportation!

Reviewed on 6/24/2014 Gini S

Pech Limo was an awesome limo service! We were picked up from our church then taken to do pictures. The limo was roomy, fun, and the driver was great! They dropped us off at our reception venue afterwards. We had a sedan pick us (bride & groom) with Pech Limo after the reception. We were greeted with champagne and taken to our hotel. It was a great experience!

Limo

Reviewed on 5/17/2014 Kenda M

We were so lucky to have the 1954 Bentley pick us up from our wedding. The driver made it such a wonderful and memorable experience! Made for fabulous photos!

Fun vintage car for exit

Reviewed on 5/05/2014 Hannah E

My dad found a fun vintage rolls-royce for the big exit after the reception. The driver was nice and helped us with our bags once we got to the hotel. A little pricey, but I think they all are.

Elegant

Reviewed on 12/04/2013 Lourena D

It was a wonderful experience having been driven around in a classic Bentley! People were taking pictures of our car as we drove around the city. It was lovely, classic, and elegant!

Great!!

Reviewed on 10/22/2013 Lacy C

Best limo and car service I could find!! Not only were they affordable prices, we booked a limo for after the ceremony and a town car after the reception, but they didn't add any hidden fees anywhere. I was very skeptical because of what they were going to tack on at the end of each ride but we didn't have to provide anything. Both of our drivers were very friendly and fulfilled our requests!

classic

Reviewed on 10/17/2013 Jaimie

They picked up my husband and I from our reception venue and had the red carpet out and ready as well as a very tasty bottle of champagne. The driver was very nice and drove us around the plaza which was a beautiful way to end the perfect night!

sadly disappointed

Reviewed on 7/30/2013 Alicen D

Peach has beautiful antique cars....they photograph awesome!! Unfortunately they break down. We broke down twice on the way home and was offered zero compensation. When we got home the driver barely let me out of the car before driving off. I just expected better service at that price point.

Great Service

Reviewed on 7/18/2013 Noel M

I reserved a car through Pech Limo for our ride back to our hotel from our wedding in Leavenworth County. I was impressed with the company from the very first time I contacted them. Their service was impeccable and their price was lower than anyone else I looked into. I received several follow-up emails and spoke to the owner on occasion to ensure that my reservation was exactly as I wanted. On our wedding night the driver was early (to make sure he found the place okay) but happily waited while we wrapped up our goodbyes. We had a bottle of champagne on the way to the hotel, and our driver was as nice as can be. I definitely plan to use Pech Limo for all my future needs!

Great Limo Service, Great Rate!

Reviewed on 7/15/2013 Lacy I

Got great limo shuttle service at a great price. We shopped around and Pech offered the most competitive rate. They showed up early and provided great service throughout.

Great service and reasonably priced

Reviewed on 7/03/2013 Kayla B

Pech was one of the more reasonable limo services in KC and they also were willing to do shorter service times, which other companies weren't willing to do.

Pech

Reviewed on 6/30/2013 Sarah A

Great service, on time, beautiful limo, friendly and flexible driver. Only problem was the speaker system didn't work fully, but we had too much fun to care!

i wish i could do no stars

Reviewed on 6/11/2013 Jennifer S

TERRIBLE. i asked before hand about the AC bc i knew it would be a hot day and they assured me that they never send out a car without awesome AC. LIES. we had hot air coming out of the vents, the music didn't work, AND the best man was shocked by wires that the driver instructed him to figit with to try to get the speakers to work. the driver was inexperienced and had no idea where to go. don't fall for the fancy website.

Urban Bride

Reviewed on 6/10/2013 Quiana R

Were costly. Our driver was so nice and provided excellent service

Wrongs made right!

Reviewed on 6/03/2013 patti k

We found Pech Limo on-line and we did a wedding special, there didn't seem to be much discount, just 3 separate rentals. The groomsmen took one 10 passenger, the bridal party took another 10 passenger and then at the end of the night we took a sedan to the hotel. The groomsmen's vehicle did not have A/C and over heated so they had to get a replacement (good thing they had arranged to arrive plenty early). Also on the way to the Hotel we were asked if we knew the directions as the driver's GPS was broken. My husband called in the days after and they refunded some on the Groomsmen 10 passenger trip, since they had to switch vehicles. Good customer service; just make sure you allow extra time for unforeseen problems & always have backup directions!

Disorganized

Reviewed on 5/23/2013 Renee G

The limo driver was over an hour late picking up the groom, groomsmen, and ushers - making them lose out on an hour of photos. The same limo driver didn't know where he was going for his first "stop" and tried taking the bridal party to groom's house - this required turn by turn directions by the MOH on how get the bridal party to the correct location, the venue! Our limo driver at the end of the night tried taking us to the wrong location as well. Again, my husband was forced to give the limo driver turn by turn directions of where he was supposed to be going. All times, locations, and addresses were confirmed with the limo company TWICE the WEEK of the wedding. Very disorganized & very poor service. Very disapointing.

TO Pech Limo