Peppermill Resort Casino Reno

Reno, NV

Capacity: 300+ | WEBSITE | PHONE

Book Your Wedding with Peppermill Resort Casino Reno

A BACKYARD IN RENO, NV

Peppermill Resort Casino is a Tuscan-themed resort and four-star casino hotel in Reno, Nevada. The resort, conveniently located two and a half miles from Reno Airport, is an ideal venue for a destination wedding. The resort hosts wedding ceremonies and receptions, rehearsal dinners, day-after brunches and bachelor and bachelorette parties.

Florence Chapel features a neutral color scheme, wall sconces, artwork and a ceremony area with a formal drapery backdrop. The chapel, located on the second floor of the Peppermill Tower, accommodates up to 70 guests.

Pisa Chapel contains neutral colors and elegant wood tables embellished with silk flower arrangements. The chapel, situated on the second floor of the Peppermill Tower, accommodates up to 60 guests.

The White Orchid private dining room is a first-class venue that features Swarovski crystal chandeliers, designer etched glass, attractive fabric chairs, fine linens and china. The room accommodates 35 to 50 guests.

Tuscany Gardens features water fountains, flowers, trees and wandering brick paths. The gardens are on the backside of the Tuscany Tower and accommodate up to 150 guests.

17th Floor Suites. The two-story 17th Floor Suites have large windows that offer views of the mountains and city and each room has beautiful spiral staircases. The space features candle chandeliers with shades, light-colored walls and dark-colored carpeting and chairs. The room accommodates 20 to 60 guests.

Poolside Gazebo. The semi-private stone Poolside Gazebo features statues, topiaries and a floral backdrop. The gazebo is on the upper pool deck and can accommodate up to 80 guests.

EDGE Nightclub is an over-the-top glitzy space that features high-tech lighting and flashy decor. The minimum number of guests for a nightclub reception is 50 and the maximum is 300.

Ballrooms. The Capri, Naples and Tuscany Ballrooms accommodate small to large weddings with 800 to 62,000 square feet of space. Ballrooms feature elegant decor, sculpted ceilings and designer lighting.

Wedding professionals help couples design a ceremony and reception or help them choose the right signature package for their needs. Wedding packages include features like chapel and reception venue rental, a minister to perform the service, hotel accommodations, a professional photography session, cake tastings for two, wedding rehearsal and nightclub passes.

Monday through Thursday weddings receive a discount while, the venue charges holiday weddings an extra fee. To take advantage of a ceremony package, couples must have a Nevada marriage license. The venue holds an indoor space for couples that choose an outdoor ceremony site in case of inclement weather. The venue offers floral arrangements, including bridal bouquets and ring bearer boutonnieres.

The casino offers 24/7 gaming action, including slots, video poker, blackjack, roulette, craps, a smoke-free poker room and a race and sports book theater with over 100 screens. Wedding guests can also enjoy nearby Virginia Lake Park before and after the wedding. A one-mile trail circles the lake and its fishing pier.

For guests who are staying overnight, the hotel offers opulent rooms that showcase custom mahogany furniture, marble bathrooms and pillow-top mattresses. All rooms have high-speed Internet service, flat-screen TVs and minibars. Suites add living areas. Hotel amenities include 12 restaurants, 14 lounges, a nightclub, a fitness center, a spa and two outdoor pools.

Romantic Weddings and Elegant Receptions

Whether you are planning a destination or local wedding, our wedding specialists are attentive to every detail, assuring you pleasant and stress-free planning and a flawless, fun-filled event. Our luxurious hotel accommodations will provide an experience you and your guests will not soon forget.

Backyard, Ballroom, Garden, Hotel, Restaurant

Bar + Drinks, Cakes + Desserts, Food + Catering, Service Staff

2707 S Virginia St, Reno, NV (775) 689-7325
INSTAGRAM

Reviewed on 9/07/2016 Michelle V

Great service. Did not worry about a thing. They took care of it all!

Wonderful Hotel

Reviewed on 8/06/2015 Amber K

The Peppermill was very relaxing! The room we stayed in was clean, and the bed was very comfortable. We ordered room service which was fast, and the food was delicious! It was a great place to stay on our wedding night. We booked our roo pretty far in advance, so we got a... Read More pretty decent price on the room; otherwise, the Peppermill can be a little pricey. I do think, however, it is the best place to stay in Reno.

Beautiful

Reviewed on 6/25/2014 Nichole C

This was a beautiful place to stay. A little on the pricey side but we stayed during the weekend and during an event. Easy to work with and beautiful resort! Highly recommended!!!

beauiful

Reviewed on 7/29/2012 Ashley W

we stayed at the peppermill the night of our wedding befor we went on our honeymoon. the room was beautiful. larger than expected, very quiet even though we were right next to the elevator. evveryone was nice we met at the hotel.

July 7 wedding

Reviewed on 7/22/2012 JEANELYN C

Peppermill made our wedding planning, and wedding day run smooth and easy. Big thanks to Tonya, one of their wedding managers :)

Great Place

Reviewed on 5/14/2012 Amber J

Everyone was very friendly and so helpful. It made my wedding day stress free since they set everything up for me exactly as I wanted. They provided ideas with things I wasn't sure about. I'm so glad we had the wedding there.

Above and Beyond!

Reviewed on 9/20/2011 Marissa B

The Peppermill and their staff were so amazing! I walked in thirteen days prior to my wedding and they still pulled everything together. I never would have dreamed I could have such an elegant wedding. From the ceremony to the reception everything was above and beyond my... Read More expectations. I would recommend the Peppermill to anyone and everyone looking to have an incredible wedding!

Excellent top notch service

Reviewed on 7/25/2011 emily b

My wedding at the Peppermill was beautiful and surpassed our expectations!

Not a typical Reno wedding

Reviewed on 9/07/2010 Tiffany G

The Peppermill took care of every detail of my wedding and everything was phenomenal! The photography, minister, flowers, food, drink, video, and more! All was fabulous!!