Dedicated to making your wedding PERFECT for you!

Ceremony packages at prices and service levels tailored to the couple! We are Interfaith Ministers offering variety, great availability and unfailing reliability while setting the standard for value and customer service. Spiritual, Religious, Civil, Multi-cultural & Bilingual ceremonies available.

Religious Affiliations

Buddhist, Catholic, Mormon, Orthodox, Adventist, Anglican/Episcopal, Congregationalist, Holiness, Lutheran, Methodist, Nondenominational, Pentecostal, Presbyterian, Restorationist, Protestant, Quaker, Christian, Hindu, Interfaith, Jewish, Muslim, Secular, Spiritual, Unitarian

Ceremony, Wedding

Minneapolis, MN Twin Cities & beyond (612) 272-9436

Absolutely Amazing!

Reviewed on 11/29/2015 Sarah R

Rev. Susan was amazing to work with, and I would not hesitate to recommend her to anyone looking for an officiant or ceremony planning services. My husband and I come from different cultural and religious backgrounds, and the thought of putting together a singular, fusion... Read More ceremony that captured both of our beliefs in a meaningful, cohesive manner seemed overwhelming. Rev. Susan came to our initial meeting with many helpful ideas and recommendations based on her own personal experiencing officiating fusion ceremonies and made what could have been an overwhelming, stressful part of the wedding planning process meaningful and fun. With Rev. Susan's guidance and the help of Priest Jignesh from the Hindu Temple of Minnesota, we crafted a 1 hour ceremony that was a unique and beautiful expression of both me and my husband's cultural and religious backgrounds. The number one piece of feedback we received from our guests was how special our ceremony was, and we couldn't have agreed more. Rev. Susan was extremely responsive via email and flexible in scheduling meetings. We live in Chicago, and Rev. Susan was always willing to meet via Skype or work with our limited windows of availability when we were in MN. The day of our rehearsal, Rev. Susan was instrumental in keeping everyone on track and made sure that members of our wedding party who could not attend the rehearsal still knew what was going on. I cannot say enough good things about working with Rev. Susan, and would recommend her to anyone, particularly those putting together a fusion ceremony.

2015-12-08T13:29:08 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for your wonderful review of my services! Your wedding was indeed spectacular! It was also a beautiful example of two people working together to find common ground and create a life together that is a unique and balanced blend of the... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 4/19/2016

We chose Rev. Anna Lifson who is one of the many officiants working with Susan Lee-Wright to marry me and my partner. Since this was a same-sex wedding we were very particular on who we chose, we were wonderfully rewarded with the presence of Anna. She was just perfect for us... Read More and all of our guests just raved about her and how friendly and accommodating she was. Susan was also extremely friendly and helpful as well. I highly recommend Susan, Anna and perfect Day Ceremonies & Affordable I Do's. Trust they are worth it!!

2016-04-20T17:39:52 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for taking the time to offer such a glowing review! Anna and I were honored to be a part of your very special, Perfect Day!! Wishing you a beautiful life filled with Perfect Days!

Such a great ceremony

Reviewed on 9/20/2015 Danelle S

We had Julie Ann as our officiant on 9-19-15. She was amazing!!! She was a joy to work with, super personable, and knew how to get the job done!! She worked with the other vendors on making things run smoothly and on time. She was one of the reasons our day was perfect!! Would... Read More definitely recommend her to anyone!!!

2015-10-03T13:33:44 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for sharing your experience in working with us!! Your recommendation and appreciation of our service really makes what we do even more enjoyable and worthwhile! We consider it to be a great honor and blessing to be able to help so... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 9/15/2017 Amy E

Thank you, Rev. Susan and Rev. Steve, for making Matt's and my wedding so perfect! It went so smoothly and Rev. Steve was great! Thank you for making the ceremony so "us" and personal. You guided us effortlessly and comfortably through the ceremony with less nerves than I... Read More expected. The guests really enjoyed your service and messages😊 Thanks so much! Matt and Amy

Reviewed on 9/12/2017 Annette O

We were very impressed with Susan and her team.....especially Rick who conducted our ceremony. He was very passionate and provided personal insight to our readings. The ceremony that Susan put together was amazing due to the fact that she had very little information about... Read More us.....she hit the nail on the head. We had several guests ask about where we got our readings for the ceremony as well as commented on the passion of Rick. We would recommend Affordable I Do's to everyone.....no need to look further! Thank you again for making our day special from the start!!

Reviewed on 9/05/2017

Susan was wonderful to work with! My daughter and son-in/law had an interfaith Jewish-Christian wedding, and she made the ceremony so unique and meaningful for everyone. Many of our guests commented on how beautiful and meaningful the ceremony was. I would recommend her most... Read More highly!

Reviewed on 9/05/2017 Quinn C

Susan was kind and helpfu and worked extremely hard to craft a unique wedding ceremony for us! We got so many compliments on it. We truly felt like Susan listened and honored our relationship and our wedding day. We are truly greatful to her and her company!

Reviewed on 8/09/2017 Bella D

Rev. Susan Lee-Wright was flexible with scheduling and was able to meet us anywhere or at her house, which had a beautiful office. Meetings were very productive and in two meetings she made a perfect and custom ceremony. Both of us aren't religious, but our families are, and... Read More she made a great balance of faith and secular readings. Also, she was indispensable at the rehearsal and was great in determining where we should stand and getting things going perfectly. I would definitely recommend her to any friends getting married.

Reviewed on 7/31/2017 Brianna R

Very professional staff! Our officiant was Stephen Valentine and he was fun, outgoing and kept us laughing. He created the type of atmosphere we were looking for, for our ceremony. They cater to religious, non-religious, or spiritual ceremonies. We had a religious ceremony with... Read More our personalities perfectly reflected!

Reviewed on 6/07/2017 Andrew K

Reverend Susan did a great job with our marriage ceremony; I couldn't recommend a more professional and friendly person!

Reviewed on 6/07/2017 Gibb P

Simply put Susan was amazing, we had her officiate our wedding and man were we glad we did. From the first time we saw her at our friends wedding ceremony we made sure to get her contact info to talk to her about doing our wedding too. We met and she was so nice in finding out... Read More who we were and what kind of ceremony we wanted. She was very helpful in every aspect of outline, wedding party, structure and overall theme we were going for. We met with her a few times as she really cared about our wedding and how it was going to go. She also provided some couples counseling and work packets to strengthen my wife and I's relationship. Definitely a plus to have those! The day came and we rehearsed the ceremony with her and the wedding party, she was very helpful coordinating everyone on their jobs and duties so we didn't have to. After the wedding we had so many family and friends comment to us about how beautiful the ceremony was and how well it went. We couldn't have been more thrilled to hear that and couldn't have been more glad we chose her as our officiant. Nothing but good things to say!!!

Reviewed on 1/02/2017 Katie A

We spent quite a bit of time looking online for wedding officiants and had amazing results from Perfect Day Ceremonies & Affordable I Do's. We first spoke with Susan on the phone to help her better understand my finance and I, and what we were looking for in an officiant. She... Read More immediately put us in touch with Anna. We connected with Anna first via email then scheduled a time to meet with her in person, as finding that connection was important to us when choosing our officiant. We truly walked away after meeting with Anna, saying “she’s the one!” – she has such a great personality and truly takes the time to get to know you as a couple so the wedding message makes sense and feels like ”you”. Both Susan and Anna were fantastic during the development of the wedding message. There are many options to choose from to ensure your selection is exactly what you’re looking for. Both were very responsive and helpful with all our questions during the process. We had many guests compliment on how great our officiant was – we ran into some rain during our outdoor ceremony and she adjusted as needed with adding some humor. Our wedding venue even asked for her info to promote to other future weddings. You can’t go wrong with using Perfect Day Ceremonies & Affordable I Do's and we highly recommend using Anna for your big day!!

Reviewed on 12/27/2016 Tallie D

Susan was an absolute joy to work with! She treated us like we were her only couple she had on the books (although we very much know that not to be true) from the time we booked to our wedding day. She got to know us and personalized her message to do just that, fit us. We would... Read More highly recommend you book her so that your day is perfect!

2017-01-09T13:15:17 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for taking the time to review our services and for sending me the video of your wedding! I very much enjoyed seeing it and Anna and I were both truly thrilled to take part in your "Perfect Day"!

Reviewed on 12/13/2016 Renee D

Susan was very easy to work with and thorough. Her worksheet that you fill out to create the ceremony is easy to use and covers a lot. She did such a lovely job officiating the ceremony. It was very personal and perfectly tailored to us. I had several guests come up to us... Read More after the ceremony and comment on how wonderful she was. We highly recommend her!

Reviewed on 11/27/2016 Jenna A

Susan was a joy to work with. She met with us multiple times to create a personalized ceremony that matched our personalities and desire for religious ceremony. The day of our wedding she efficiently ran our rehearsal and was highly professional. Our guests commented on how... Read More they enjoyed the message she shared and how personalized it was. I would highly recommend Susan to anyone who is in need of an officiant.

Reviewed on 10/25/2016 Kyle W

The responsiveness, flexibility, creativity and care Susan and our officiant Margit showed in working with us under a tight deadline to create our ceremony was more than we ever anticipated and made it very special and memorable for us. Even more impressive was how they guided... Read More us through creating a ceremony that not only reflected everything unique about us, but also our love for each other and friends and family. It was, without a doubt, the highlight of the entire celebration and worth every penny.

Reviewed on 10/17/2016 Ileana T

Susan exceeded our expectations - it's that simple. We wanted a personalized, custom ceremony that reflected our values and our story. Susan took the time to get to know us via multiple face to face meetings; she had us fill out detailed questionnaires about how we met, why we... Read More fell in love with each other, and what we value most in our relationship. She worked with us to design a customized ceremony that truly reflected who we are and what is important to us. She gave us great ideas and suggestions for elements to include when we weren't sure what we wanted. When the big day came, we were impressed and touched by her sensitivity and attention to detail. Everything went without a hitch - we had the most perfect ceremony ever. We had multiple guests come up to us and tell us how much they were touched by the words she spoke and how meaningful the whole ceremony was. We highly recommend Susan if you're interested in a ceremony that truly reflects your love story. We couldn't be happier with how everything turned out!

Reviewed on 10/03/2016 Steve Z

Susan did an amazing job. Her attention to detail and personality are a step above all others. Would highly recommend to anyone!

Reviewed on 9/18/2016 Kat M

I worked closely with Susan and she was incredibly nice, and easy to work with. I was able to customize my ceremony using the templates they had, and we worked together to create my perfect ceremony. I would absolutely recommend them to anyone looking to get married!

Reviewed on 9/18/2016 Kat M

Reviewed on 8/31/2016

We booked the perfect day with Susan and she surpassed our expectations! She met with us multiple times in order to get to know us to write a personal ceremony that turned out amazing! She was on time for the rehearsal and showed up early the wedding day and did just a great... Read More job. Thank you so much Susan / Perfect Day Ceremonies & Affordable I Do's.

2016-09-06T20:37:12 Response from the vendor

Thank you for your wonderful comments and for taking the time to post them! I had such a fabulous time getting to know you both and creating your Perfect Day with you!

Reviewed on 8/13/2016

We loved our experience with Affordable I Do's! I don't think there is a better value in the area for beautiful, personalized, and professional ceremony services. There were so many options (all beautiful) for the different ceremony components that truly allowed for a... Read More personalized ceremony that still felt classy, spiritual, and thoughtful. It was so nice to have a spectrum of religious/spiritual language presented so we could choose what fit best for us. Susan was really great about helping us to determine which of the ceremony package and services were the right match for our needs, she did not try to sell a pricier package, and she seemed genuinely invested in meeting our needs for us to have the best experience. We also were able to include our own vows, which was important to us. Our celebrant was Margit Lund, and she did such a beautiful job. We enjoyed meeting with her prior to the ceremony, and she was helpful, practical, and set us at ease. On the day of the ceremony, she welcomed our family and friends and made them feel welcome while we were getting ready. She also was a calming presence for us, prior to and during the ceremony! She is committed to providing a personalized tone to the ceremonies she leads, and we certainly felt that. She conveyed the tone we wanted: personal, loving, and reverent. Our family and friends from out of state were surprised when they found out that she was not someone we knew personally because she did such a beautiful job getting to know us in our two meetings and conveying that during the ceremony. One relative said that it was the most beautiful ceremony she had ever seen! We can't recommend Affordable I Do's and Margit enough.

2016-08-16T14:39:43 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for your wonderful review of our services! Your feedback and compliments mean so much to us! Best wishes for a lifetime filled with "Perfect Days"!!

Reviewed on 6/15/2016 Lydia H

We initially decided on Affordable I Do's after attending a friend's wedding that Susan officiated. Although Susan wasn't available for our wedding ceremony, another on her team, Julie Ann, officiated for us and did a wonderful job. We loved working with Susan initially to... Read More customize our ceremony, and she makes it as straightforward as possible and gives lots of options for readings, format, etc., in order to get the right "vibe." Highly recommend Susan and her company!

2016-06-16T12:31:04 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for taking time to offer such a lovely review! I missed sharing the day with you personally but heard from Rev. Julie Ann and Josey with Sixpence Events that is was amazingly beautiful!! Best wishes for a future filled with Perfect... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 5/20/2016 Alexis T

Rev. Susan did an amazing job at our ceremony! She also took the time to really get to know us before the big day which helped us relax more when the actual ceremony came! Highly recommend her for her services!

October 2015

Reviewed on 12/06/2015

Susan was helpful and easy to work with! All the guests raved about the ceremony!

2015-12-08T13:31:23 Response from the vendor

Thank you for the privilege of serving you on your wedding day!

Susan Lee-Wright

As owner and director of Perfect Day Ceremonies and Affordable I Do’s, I work personally with each and every client to develop their custom ceremony, handle all scheduling and make certain that everything goes smoothly. I offer dozens of unique and beautiful ceremonies and components to help you create a ceremony that is heartfelt and original. Working with my team of of excellent and highly trained officiants ensures each couple a wedding ceremony perfectly suited to them!