Perfect Day Photography

Serving S NJ, PA, and DE

We do photography because we love it!

We pride ourselves on providing the finest wedding photography at very reasonable prices. Our seasoned photographers adapt their styles to capture the memories of your special day. We love what we do, and nothing would excite us more than being a part of your "Perfect Day"!

Engagement, Trash The Dress

C7f0adfc 34e4 47ff aae9 b0978af28e40~rs 100

1919 Kings Highway, Swedesboro, NJ Serving S NJ, PA, and DE (856) 241-3850

Phenomenal!

Reviewed on 4/30/2014 Jennifer C

I knew from day one I would pick perfect day photography, they are in my home town and I loved their photos instantly when looking at the website! Everyone there was such a pleasure to work with! Amy met with us for our consultation and I loved "the vendor" even more! Amy was so... Read More genuine and really cared about what we wanted and gave us the best feeling when we left! Our photographer stew really was a perfect fit for us! The moment he walked in to our room on the wedding day it was a... Perfect.... Match! Stew was so professional but fun and knew exactly how to "manage" the day! The proofs were sent timely and wow is almost every picture just (not to overuse the word) but perfect! He caught emotions, laughter, details and fun like we had hoped! We were surprised with a photo booth as a gift from a family member and boy! Are we happy we had it! The person "attendant" totally forget the name, sorry, was great! The props and book with the photos is really great! What a delight to work with from the planning to the final moment! Thanks a ton! Can't wait to get our pictures and albums and work with you for more milestones!

Perfect Wedding with Perfect Day Photography

Reviewed on 10/30/2014 Christine L

What a fabulous photography studio! From the first call to Amy in the office to the very last picture with our photographer Stu everything was wonderful. Having been married before we wanted our pictures to show our children more and Amy in the office was able to answer all my... Read More questions and put my mind at ease. She was wonderful! Stu was our photographer and he captured every image that we wanted plus some great pics that we hadn't even thought of. He was fabulous with all 6 of our kids and that was a huge piece of mind for me on my wedding day. Stu kept us all laughing while capturing all of our special moments. Perfect Day Photography is just that ...PERFECT!!!! Will use them for all our family pictures, graduations and whatever else may arise!!

Absolutely Amazing!

Reviewed on 10/26/2014 Pamela H

I used Perfect Day Photography for my wedding on Long Beach Island in July. Darryl was the photographer and he did an amazing job! He captured every moment in such a beautiful, artistic way. We loved all the pictures! He took a variety of candid and posed pictures just like I... Read More had requested and we are just so pleased with not just the photos but the overall service. Amy and Kate were so helpful during the entire planning process. The photo packages are really affordable and I also used them for my photobooth which also was amazing! I highly, highly recommend Perfect Day Photography!!!

Reviewed on 10/31/2017 Patrick G

Perfect Day Photography indeed lived up to their name. Eric got everyone to smile and laugh through the otherwise arduous process of taking photos on the wedding day. The photos themselves were exquisite. He did an excellent job of capturing the essence of the venue, one that... Read More was poorly lit and that he had never been to before.

Reviewed on 10/31/2017 Ava W

My husband and I couldn't be happier with Perfect Day. We just picked up our album and spent and hour with the owner talking about the day. She is a wonderful lady. Stew and Simone shot my wedding and the pictures were off the chart amazing. Price was very affordable... Read More compared to some others I met with. Would highly recommend.

Reviewed on 10/31/2017 Terri M

AWESOME! Perfect Day Photography were absolutely Perfect from beginning of planning to the actual day of the wedding. They caught all the magic memories we wanted and more. They were very professional and organized. We had 18 bridesmaids & groomsmen plus 2 ring beaters and... Read More flower girls. They were amazing handling not only the bridal party but also the parents, family and friends pictures. An added fun item was the Photo Booth! Young and old enjoyed getting the fun pictures! What I liked it was large and a group of us fit perfectly! I would recommend Perfect Day to any one! An added

Reviewed on 10/31/2017

Choosing perfect day was the easiest decision during my wedding planning. The level of heart these owners put into their work is admirable , they are so talented , professional , sweet , and the photos are epic. I have been recommending them for the past 7 years to others and... Read More having them for our wedding this year I was still blown away. I lalallalallalove them. They are the full package.

Reviewed on 10/31/2017 Nicole R

Eric and Kate are THE BEST!!! They take the time to get to know you and what pictures are important to you. The day of my wedding, I had no worries that Eric would capture everything we would have wanted and more! He even captured pictures of all of our guests which was so... Read More important to us! If you are looking for a wedding photographer, look no further! You will be blown away!

Reviewed on 10/31/2017 Janice G

Perfect Day is professional and goes the extra mile to capture all those perfect moments even the ones you did not think of. For your Wedding Day and beyond there is no one better than Perfect Day!

Reviewed on 10/31/2017 Tash Z

Eric did our engagement shoot, as well as the whole wedding day, and let me just say, the pictures turned out incredible! He kept us all on schedule, and laughing during the most stressful times of the day, staged us for poses, and every shot he took came out crisp and... Read More beautiful! You absolutely can not go wrong with Perfect Day Photography-- they really captured our wedding perfectly!

Reviewed on 10/31/2017

Above and Beyond describes Perfect Day. This company is "Amazing". Our photographer Eric really found every beautiful site to get the best shots - even with a little rain. Aside from the pictures, Eric our photographer went above expectations when he produced needle and... Read More thread and made a quick repair on the spot to keep the show rolling. Kudos to "Perfect Day" - They're the best. These are the photographers you want.

Reviewed on 10/29/2017

Photos mean the world to me so when I spoken to Kate and saw how passionate her and her team was, I know it was a match! Simmone was our photographer and she was fantastic! She made our day so enjoyable and she was a delight to work with. Our sneak peaks are gorgeous, stunning,... Read More exceeded my expectations!

Reviewed on 7/02/2017 Janice G

It is a joy to see Eric in action. He makes everyone feel so comfortable and will go above and beyond to capture that perfect shot. Thank you Perfect Day for helping us make our son's Wedding Day truly a Perfect Day, we could not have done it without you!

Reviewed on 12/17/2016 Christine C

My husband and I used Perfect Day Photography for the photo booth for our wedding in November. They had great props, gave us a guest book as a keepsake, and kept things running smoothly all night. We were so pleased and highly recommend their services!

Reviewed on 10/31/2016 Michelle G

This company is amazing! Prices are incredibly affordable, and they are so easy to work with, especially when we asked to change from one photographer to two, a couple months before the wedding, they accommodated us with no issue. Stu, our photographer was incredible! He had... Read More great artistic vision, and got so many amazing pictures of our bridal party. He was also really focused on making sure we were all comfortable and made me relaxed and laughing up until before the wedding. My husband and I CANT WAIT to see the pictures when they come in! Highly recommend to anyone in the south jersey area, you will not be disappointed.

Reviewed on 10/31/2016 Casey S

Words can express how AMAZING Perfect Day Photography is. All of the shots from my wedding are absolutely stunning. Every person that I spoke with was so sweet and made me feel very comfortable. When meeting with Kate for a consultation, she made sure that I was getting... Read More everything that I wanted at a very affordable and reasonable price. My photographer knew exactly what he was doing and was very creative in the poses he had us in. We had a few requests when it came to the poses and he worked with us to make sure we got everything we envisioned. Overall, I am extremely happy with Perfect Day. They captured every special moment and I have beautiful photos to look back on and remember how PERFECT my day was. I highly recommend Perfect Day Photography!

Reviewed on 10/31/2016 Mike R

Eric and his assistant were friendly, professional, and had an excellent eye. My wife was very impressed with the quality of both the pictures and the print.

Reviewed on 10/31/2016 Sherri G

Perfect Day Photography was recommended to me by a friend, and when I saw my pictures Damon took I was absolutely speechless. The pictures are just what I imagined. Perfect mix of gorgeous romantic pictures, party pics, and fun artistic pics that I still to this day wonder how... Read More he took. He also got everything my mom wanted. Plus Damon was a nice person who I felt comfortable sharing my wedding day with! Thank you Perfect Day and Damon for making my day Perfect.

Reviewed on 10/31/2016 Elise W

I can't say enough wonderful things about Perfect Day! Our photographer Missy was so attentive and fantastic! She got every single shot we wanted and she was so sweet and kind! I couldn't have asked for a better Photgrapher!

Reviewed on 10/08/2016 Shauna T

I was alittle upset that the photo props I provided were not reachable at first and that the scrapbook I provided wasn't being used but once these issues were taken care of, the photobooth rental was great. I had gotten a deal for the photobooth because of being a member of the... Read More knot. I was not disappointed!

Reviewed on 8/25/2016 Jennifer

My husband and I got married on May 7, 2016 at the Corinthian Yacht Club in Philadelphia. As a typical bride, I was consumed with all of the details of our special day. One of the details that I quickly realized was well taken care of was photography! We worked with Eric... Read More Bennett of Perfect Day Photography and from our initial appointment to the day of our wedding, Eric was the consummate professional. He was able to help guide us and advise us on everything from our photography timeline for our wedding day to suggestions on the type of pictures we wanted taken. He had an amazing eye and captured such beautiful aspects of our venue. He captured beautiful candid moments with my husband and I and our families. Our posed bridal party pictures where fun. We had the traditional shots taken and some fun, unique pictures that really fit with our venue. We cannot say enough wonderful things about Perfect Day Photography! From our initial consultation to our wedding day to reviewing proofs, Perfect Day lived up to their name! Thank you Eric and Thank you Perfect Day Photography!!

Reviewed on 7/21/2016

Perfect Day Photography was very receptive, personable and professional through out the entire wedding process. From meeting with Kate, scheduling the date and going over the packages details. The photographers on the wedding day were Eric and Damon. They made everyone feel... Read More at ease without being pushy like other photographers. Our pictures turn out beautiful. We also book our videographer Bobby through Perfect Day. Bobby did a great job in capturing special moments without disturbing the guest. It was like he wasn't even there.. We also chose to have a photo booth. With all the great props for the booth made our guest have an enjoyable time. We have used Perfect Day Photography in the past and once again they did not disappoint us. I would recommend Perfect Day Photography to all my family and friends.

Reviewed on 7/06/2016 Christine S

We used Perfect Day photography for our photo booth for our reception. The price was fantastic and the ladies who worked at the office were so easy to work with and nice. The photo booth was scheduled from 7-11pm. The booth was set up promptly and many of our guests loved... Read More it. There were only a few small things I was not as happy with; the photo booth was packed up by 11pm (I wish there was a last call for pictures because a few guests didn't get to go in), our photo book that was included only had 3 pictures on each page and guests were told they couldn't include theirs because there wasn't enough room, and the attendants working, while welcome to snack on the food, were too busy eating cupcakes (which was noticed by my guests) instead of working on the book. Overall, we were happy with the photo booth and it was a great alternative to a regular guest book. The pictures and messages are something we will enjoy reading for years to come.

Reviewed on 6/26/2016 Lisa C

I just picked up my pictures today. I can't say enough about how beautiful they are. They looked amazing when they showed them to me on a large screen computer. Until now, I have been viewing them on my IPHONE. LOL Daryl and Damon shot my wedding and they captured it... Read More perfectly. Daryl was just the right amount of planner to push us across the finish line and Damon shot every detail we missed. Kate and Maureen were so helpful in the office. They always answered all my questions and got back to me. For the price, you can't beat these pictures. I loved everything about this hidden jem in South Jersey. I also use them for my photobooth and that was the guests favorite part of the night. For an amazing value and high quality of pictures, I highly recommend PERFECT DAY!

Two day affair

Reviewed on 1/30/2016 Kelly K

With last minute changes due to the snow storm, Perfect Day went above and beyond. They were able to come to the last minute change of the ceremony on Friday and the reception on Saturday. They were professional, kind, and fun to work with. They took both posed and candid shots.... Read More Sacrificing being out in the cold so we could get pictures in the snow storm. Couldn't have asled for anything more. Can't wait to see the pictures!