We do photography because we love it!

We pride ourselves on providing the finest wedding photography at very reasonable prices. Our seasoned photographers adapt their styles to capture the memories of your special day. We love what we do, and nothing would excite us more than being a part of your "Perfect Day"!

Engagement, Trash The Dress

Online Proofing, Digital Files, Wedding Albums, Photo

Bow2010
Bow2008

1919 Kings Highway, Swedesboro, NJ Serving S NJ, PA, and DE (856) 241-3850

Phenomenal!

Reviewed on 4/30/2014 Jennifer C

I knew from day one I would pick perfect day photography, they are in my home town and I loved their photos instantly when looking at the website! Everyone there was such a pleasure to work with! Amy met with us for our consultation and I loved "the vendor" even more! Amy was so... Read More genuine and really cared about what we wanted and gave us the best feeling when we left! Our photographer stew really was a perfect fit for us! The moment he walked in to our room on the wedding day it was a... Perfect.... Match! Stew was so professional but fun and knew exactly how to "manage" the day! The proofs were sent timely and wow is almost every picture just (not to overuse the word) but perfect! He caught emotions, laughter, details and fun like we had hoped! We were surprised with a photo booth as a gift from a family member and boy! Are we happy we had it! The person "attendant" totally forget the name, sorry, was great! The props and book with the photos is really great! What a delight to work with from the planning to the final moment! Thanks a ton! Can't wait to get our pictures and albums and work with you for more milestones!

Perfect Wedding with Perfect Day Photography

Reviewed on 10/30/2014 Christine L

What a fabulous photography studio! From the first call to Amy in the office to the very last picture with our photographer Stu everything was wonderful. Having been married before we wanted our pictures to show our children more and Amy in the office was able to answer all my... Read More questions and put my mind at ease. She was wonderful! Stu was our photographer and he captured every image that we wanted plus some great pics that we hadn't even thought of. He was fabulous with all 6 of our kids and that was a huge piece of mind for me on my wedding day. Stu kept us all laughing while capturing all of our special moments. Perfect Day Photography is just that ...PERFECT!!!! Will use them for all our family pictures, graduations and whatever else may arise!!

Absolutely Amazing!

Reviewed on 10/26/2014 Pamela H

I used Perfect Day Photography for my wedding on Long Beach Island in July. Darryl was the photographer and he did an amazing job! He captured every moment in such a beautiful, artistic way. We loved all the pictures! He took a variety of candid and posed pictures just like I... Read More had requested and we are just so pleased with not just the photos but the overall service. Amy and Kate were so helpful during the entire planning process. The photo packages are really affordable and I also used them for my photobooth which also was amazing! I highly, highly recommend Perfect Day Photography!!!

Reviewed on 12/17/2016 Christine C

My husband and I used Perfect Day Photography for the photo booth for our wedding in November. They had great props, gave us a guest book as a keepsake, and kept things running smoothly all night. We were so pleased and highly recommend their services!

Reviewed on 10/31/2016 Michelle G

This company is amazing! Prices are incredibly affordable, and they are so easy to work with, especially when we asked to change from one photographer to two, a couple months before the wedding, they accommodated us with no issue. Stu, our photographer was incredible! He had... Read More great artistic vision, and got so many amazing pictures of our bridal party. He was also really focused on making sure we were all comfortable and made me relaxed and laughing up until before the wedding. My husband and I CANT WAIT to see the pictures when they come in! Highly recommend to anyone in the south jersey area, you will not be disappointed.

Reviewed on 10/31/2016 Casey S

Words can express how AMAZING Perfect Day Photography is. All of the shots from my wedding are absolutely stunning. Every person that I spoke with was so sweet and made me feel very comfortable. When meeting with Kate for a consultation, she made sure that I was getting... Read More everything that I wanted at a very affordable and reasonable price. My photographer knew exactly what he was doing and was very creative in the poses he had us in. We had a few requests when it came to the poses and he worked with us to make sure we got everything we envisioned. Overall, I am extremely happy with Perfect Day. They captured every special moment and I have beautiful photos to look back on and remember how PERFECT my day was. I highly recommend Perfect Day Photography!

Reviewed on 10/31/2016 Mike R

Eric and his assistant were friendly, professional, and had an excellent eye. My wife was very impressed with the quality of both the pictures and the print.

Reviewed on 10/31/2016 Sherri G

Perfect Day Photography was recommended to me by a friend, and when I saw my pictures Damon took I was absolutely speechless. The pictures are just what I imagined. Perfect mix of gorgeous romantic pictures, party pics, and fun artistic pics that I still to this day wonder how... Read More he took. He also got everything my mom wanted. Plus Damon was a nice person who I felt comfortable sharing my wedding day with! Thank you Perfect Day and Damon for making my day Perfect.

Reviewed on 10/31/2016 Elise W

I can't say enough wonderful things about Perfect Day! Our photographer Missy was so attentive and fantastic! She got every single shot we wanted and she was so sweet and kind! I couldn't have asked for a better Photgrapher!

Reviewed on 10/08/2016 Shauna T

I was alittle upset that the photo props I provided were not reachable at first and that the scrapbook I provided wasn't being used but once these issues were taken care of, the photobooth rental was great. I had gotten a deal for the photobooth because of being a member of the... Read More knot. I was not disappointed!

Reviewed on 8/25/2016 Jennifer

My husband and I got married on May 7, 2016 at the Corinthian Yacht Club in Philadelphia. As a typical bride, I was consumed with all of the details of our special day. One of the details that I quickly realized was well taken care of was photography! We worked with Eric... Read More Bennett of Perfect Day Photography and from our initial appointment to the day of our wedding, Eric was the consummate professional. He was able to help guide us and advise us on everything from our photography timeline for our wedding day to suggestions on the type of pictures we wanted taken. He had an amazing eye and captured such beautiful aspects of our venue. He captured beautiful candid moments with my husband and I and our families. Our posed bridal party pictures where fun. We had the traditional shots taken and some fun, unique pictures that really fit with our venue. We cannot say enough wonderful things about Perfect Day Photography! From our initial consultation to our wedding day to reviewing proofs, Perfect Day lived up to their name! Thank you Eric and Thank you Perfect Day Photography!!

Reviewed on 7/21/2016

Perfect Day Photography was very receptive, personable and professional through out the entire wedding process. From meeting with Kate, scheduling the date and going over the packages details. The photographers on the wedding day were Eric and Damon. They made everyone feel... Read More at ease without being pushy like other photographers. Our pictures turn out beautiful. We also book our videographer Bobby through Perfect Day. Bobby did a great job in capturing special moments without disturbing the guest. It was like he wasn't even there.. We also chose to have a photo booth. With all the great props for the booth made our guest have an enjoyable time. We have used Perfect Day Photography in the past and once again they did not disappoint us. I would recommend Perfect Day Photography to all my family and friends.

Reviewed on 7/06/2016 Christine S

We used Perfect Day photography for our photo booth for our reception. The price was fantastic and the ladies who worked at the office were so easy to work with and nice. The photo booth was scheduled from 7-11pm. The booth was set up promptly and many of our guests loved... Read More it. There were only a few small things I was not as happy with; the photo booth was packed up by 11pm (I wish there was a last call for pictures because a few guests didn't get to go in), our photo book that was included only had 3 pictures on each page and guests were told they couldn't include theirs because there wasn't enough room, and the attendants working, while welcome to snack on the food, were too busy eating cupcakes (which was noticed by my guests) instead of working on the book. Overall, we were happy with the photo booth and it was a great alternative to a regular guest book. The pictures and messages are something we will enjoy reading for years to come.

Reviewed on 6/26/2016 Lisa C

I just picked up my pictures today. I can't say enough about how beautiful they are. They looked amazing when they showed them to me on a large screen computer. Until now, I have been viewing them on my IPHONE. LOL Daryl and Damon shot my wedding and they captured it... Read More perfectly. Daryl was just the right amount of planner to push us across the finish line and Damon shot every detail we missed. Kate and Maureen were so helpful in the office. They always answered all my questions and got back to me. For the price, you can't beat these pictures. I loved everything about this hidden jem in South Jersey. I also use them for my photobooth and that was the guests favorite part of the night. For an amazing value and high quality of pictures, I highly recommend PERFECT DAY!

Two day affair

Reviewed on 1/30/2016 Kelly K

With last minute changes due to the snow storm, Perfect Day went above and beyond. They were able to come to the last minute change of the ceremony on Friday and the reception on Saturday. They were professional, kind, and fun to work with. They took both posed and candid shots.... Read More Sacrificing being out in the cold so we could get pictures in the snow storm. Couldn't have asled for anything more. Can't wait to see the pictures!

Awesome!

Reviewed on 11/10/2015 Sarah M

I worked with Eric and he was great! Kept everything on time which helps the day go smooth so that you can be at every part of your wedding.

Great Value & Great Pics

Reviewed on 10/19/2015 Kateri Z

We used Prefect Day Photography for our wedding. The pics were great, and the price was even better. I would recommend them for sure. They capture the night perfectly! :)

Perfect is right

Reviewed on 8/17/2015 Bianca R

Perfect Day Photography is the way to go if you are looking for a photobooth rental. We had absolutely no issues! The pictures were all amazing and of high quality, the props were abundant and of high quality, the attendant was fun personal friendly helpful and made sure to... Read More tell our band to make announcements as it was coming time for him to get packing up. When it came almost time to pack up there was still a huge line and so we decided to have them stay an additional hour at a very reasonable price. We have all our images on USB and our guests had a blast. A photobooth was a must have at my wedding and I can't imagine it having gone better!

Reviewed on 7/18/2015

I used Perfect Day. They were absolutely amazing though the entire process. Eric took my engagement pictures and Simone and Stu did my wedding. All the pictures were fantastic. You could not tell a difference between the photographers. Simone was probably a little more... Read More artsy. But, that is because Stu was my 1st shooter and was getting all the main pictures. Kate at the office was super nice. They give me 300 dollars off a photo booth rental. Their prices are the best around. I would highly recommend them. Amazing positive experience. They are just like their name - PERFECT. I would highly recommend them. Best prices anywhere I could find for the high quality of work.

Sooooo much FUN!

Reviewed on 3/12/2015 Teresa M

Along with choosing Perfect Day as our wedding photographers (so happy we did!), we also chose them for our photo booth rental. We had a very large wedding on NYE and wanted to make it a fun night for all to remember. With a wedding guest list of 300+, we were interested in a... Read More large booth and Perfect Day was the answer! Their photo booth was HUGE and fit at least 8-10 people at a time. They offered a choice of full color or B&W with each set of pictures, which allowed the guests to have their pick. Each photo strip was printed for the guest as well as an additional strip for a photo album which they created right on site!!! Each guest had the opportunity to write a personal note or sign the photo book with a variety of colorful pens and markers while the photo booth attendants decorated the pages with stamps and stickers. So thoughtful! Our photo booth album is one of the best keepsakes from our reception and so fun to look at again and again. Thanks for the awesome memories Perfect Day!

Exceeded Expectations

Reviewed on 3/11/2015 Vanessa C

From the first day we sat down with Perfect Day, I knew that they were the real deal. They made the process of organizing a photographer for my wedding so simple. They were always so easy to get a hold of (which is super important!!), and kept everything so organized through the... Read More whole process that on my wedding day everything just fell into place. Our photographer was Simmone and she was such a pleasure to work with. Besides taking amazing photos, she was so nice and fun an never once complained how cold it was! (Seriously though...it was freezing and she would have been totally justified in her complaint). I highly recommend Perfect Day Photography to anyone who wants to work with a vendor that makes the whole process a breeze and takes amazing pictures that perfectly capture the day. We also used Perfect Day for videography and the video came out amazing. Joe was our photographer and, like Simmone, was so much fun and a breeze to work with. We got married at the Camden County Boathouse in Pennsauken and we were all standing on the balcony an they had a drone take a video of us from up above. It was so cool! They did an amazing job and would highly recommend Joe as a videographer.

Excellent!

Reviewed on 3/10/2015

We are so happy that we used Perfect Day to photograph our wedding on October 10, 2014! The girls in the office helped me so much throughout the entire process and couldn't have been nicer. Eric our photographer was very organized and helped to make our wedding day run... Read More smoothly. He was able to help my husband and I feel comfortable with the wedding spotlight! He gave great direction and was able to easily handle our large bridal party. He was fun and creative and delivered amazing photos that will make our wedding day last for years and to come.

Best Decision of my life

Reviewed on 3/02/2015

Darryl was our photographer on the big day and he could not have been more fantastic. He was fun, professional, and so incredibly helpful ! He made me feel at ease throughout the entire day, and his work was beyond fantastic. Our pictures came out absolutely beautiful. He... Read More captured every moment in the most beautiful and intimate way. From the happy tears, to the beaming smiles, and bouts of laughter he did not miss a beat and we have the most perfectly captured memories, I could not be happier. Thank you Darryl:) you will be our photographer of choice for the rest of life's milestones! And also a special thank you to the girls in the office who were so helpful and always got right back to me.

Wonderful experience!

Reviewed on 2/21/2015 Rachel B

Perfect Day Photography was so wonderful and accommodating. I had two photographers for my wedding and they both great, I loved getting so many different angles and I had so many pictures to choose from. The quality is beautiful and the pictures they were able to capture truly... Read More helps me relive that day like it was yesterday. My husband and I are so happy with their business especially because we ended up moving out of NJ and they were so patient with us while we were choosing our pictures for our album and enlargements. I highly recommend Perfect Day Photography!

Had to get a lawyer to get my pictures....

Reviewed on 2/18/2015 Kristin P

I had to get an attorney to get my pictures because even though perfect day was PAID they were mad at me for writing a zero star review and for writing a complaint email about the lazy owner (Eric). They were spiteful. And I can't believe I hired them. They are absolutely... Read More childish and should not be running a business they can not take honest criticism. We had a bad experience because of Eric. I thought by going to Kate she would be understanding but I was wrong. Bad business manners. Do not hire them because honestly you get what you pay for they are reasonable for a reason and it is not worth it. I would rather have paid someone 10,000 dollars rather than deal with this unprofessional and spiteful company. They told my attorney I had to take down my bad review in order to get my pictures so I did but I know my rights. They probably pay people to write good reviews or they write them for themselves. Anyone can take pictures with a professional camera that does not make them PROFESSIONAL.