Perfect Day Productions

After Party, Rehearsals + Parties, Ceremony, Reception, Wedding

MC Services, Music

All of Beautiful Nebraska including Columbus & Norfolk,Ne (402) 968-5463

Reviewed on 1/30/2017 Blake T

I was assigned the task of the “party” which means the DJ! I just want to thank DJ Doc and Perfect Day Productions for bringing the party to the best day in my life. I had guidance from Doc on the flow of a wedding and he helped me arrange everything. Then on top of that the... Read More music was great! Oldies, new stuff, pop party songs and everything in between. I just want to say thank you to DJ Doc and the company that helped make me look good to my wife & family! But seriously this was epic, Thank You. They came highly recommended and I know why.

Reviewed on 9/16/2014

Simply Awesome! We planned a super fun wedding on NYE. We had the pleasure of meeting Perfect Day Productions and DJ Pulse at my cousin's previous wedding and we knew this would be a great fit. We were not (pardon the pun) disappointed. We did all of the traditional wedding... Read More events plus had a massive countdown and champagne toast @ Midnight! None of my guest or family will ever forget my wedding and the simply awesome celebration we had. My Thanks to Ryan, DJ Pulse and Perfect Day Productions! All expectations met!