Best of the Best

Jessica Ciofalo, is recognized as one of the most sought after freelance artist around. Her work in NYC has been described as clean and flawless. With her experience and passion for makeup Jessica has created her own makeup studio and on location team.

Beauty Group Bookings, Hair + Makeup Trials Available, Airbrushed Makeup, Eyelash Extensions, Makeup Artists, On-Site Hair + Makeup, Spray Tan, Tanning, Beauty

2816 Long Beach RD, Oceanside, NY Long Island / NY (516) 776-7600

Absolutely amazing!

Reviewed on 6/03/2011 Heather S

Jessica did my makeup for my wedding on May 7th and I couldn't have been MORE happy with how it turned out! She is SUCH a sweetheart and made me feel completely comfortable throughout the entire process! She knew the areas of my face I was a bit more self conscious about and... Read More made sure to pay particular attention to them. This is the first time I've had makeup done where I haven't wanted to fix my under eye concealer! In fact, I didn't have to touch up my makeup at all once during the entire wedding and we were outside taking pictures for about 3 hours before the ceremony even started! My makeup stayed perfect through beach wind, the hot sun, an outdoor ceremony, a lot of dancing, and even the after party until 4 am! Choosing to do airbrushing was the best thing I could have done and would highly recommend it for brides who don't want to have to think about their makeup at all! And if you want someone you can 100% trust and feel comfortable with PLEASE choose Jessica! You won't be disappointed!!

Reviewed on 4/03/2017 Megan A

The absolute best. I can't say enough about jess, she does fabulous work and is a sweetheart.

Reviewed on 3/20/2017 Debra B

Where do I begin to explain how happy I was with this make up artist? I found Jessica through The Knot and after checking out her pictures on instagram and facebook, I knew I wanted to try her out. What I liked most about her style is that the looks were very special and... Read More beautiful without being over the top. After my first trial with Jessica Ciofalo, I knew I had found my artist and didn't need to book any other trials. She made notes on what I wanted and liked and had her bride "recipe" all ready for me the day of. She was extremely professional and sweet throughout the entire process, making my mother and sister feel comfortable even though both of them were a little nervous about having their eyes touched. Getting makeup done can sometimes be an uncomfortable feeling, but Jessica made it feel so easy and quick. My makeup took me to another level that day. I have never felt so beautiful in my life, and it lasted the ENTIRE NIGHT even after crying, dancing, and sweating for hours!

Exceptional Makeup!!

Reviewed on 8/28/2014 Maria L

I must begin by saying Jessica is incredible!! I went for my make up trial, loved it, booked my wedding makeup immediately! She is an amazingly talented artist. She did exactly what i asked for, smokey eyes, light lips. I did false eyelash and air brush, which i must say lasted... Read More until 6 in the morning! The products she uses are great! i have sensitive skin and nothing she used affected my skin. When i went for other trials with other artist's, the airbrushing would make my skin greasy. Not with Jessica, i stand by the products she uses, my skin looked beautiful. She is very professional, arrived on time, and great attitude! She is my go to artist for any upcoming event. And her prices are exquisite! Thanks Jessica for making me such a beautiful bride!!

Perfect Faces By Jessica -- FABULOUS!

Reviewed on 8/15/2013 Debra S

I highly recommend using Perfect Faces by Jessica. Jessica was professional, efficient, kind and pretty much amazing at her job! She also kept me calm. I got so many compliments from friends and family on my makeup. It didn't feel like too much but just enough to be glamorous.... Read More Also, it lasted the entire night! Jessica also did makeup for my mother and sister and both loved how their makeup came out! Jessica is the best! I highly recommend her.

Beautiful trials x2!

Reviewed on 7/31/2013 Julie L

I have been 100% happy with Jessica. She did a wedding trial for me and it was beautiful. Then for my e-session, she did my make up ABSOULTELY gorgeous. She made any adjustments I asked her to change from the original trial and I completely loved it. She understands exactly what... Read More Im looking for. She does make up in a way that makes me look flawless and beautiful and model-esque in pictures. I came in feeling flustered, anxious, and nervous about my e-session and she calmed my nerves completely. She is wonderful and Im so excited to have her with me on my wedding day!

Good makeup artist

Reviewed on 5/14/2013 Ken R

Jessica was very helpful and good to work with. On the day of Claudia was our makeup artist. She did a wonderful job. I would highly recommend their studio for brides.

Eyelashes to Bat!

Reviewed on 11/18/2012 Raven N

Jessica is awesome. She is very professional and friendly. Everyone wants to feel beautiful on their wedding day and I felt absolutely stunning when I looked in that mirror after she was finished with my makeup. My most important request was for her to make me still look like... Read More me, and she totally did. She really listens to what you want and will fulfill your requests. I received compliments all day and all night long on how flawless my makeup was and my reception ended at 2am! I suggest getting airbrushed if you're a big dancer like me. Even after sweating from dancing so much, my makeup was still perfect walking out of my hotel room the next morning lol! I would recommend Jessica to anyone who needed a makeup artist. Jessica, thank you so so much for making me feel and look so gorgeous on my wedding day!!

We love Jessica!

Reviewed on 11/12/2012 Erika S

I was given advice by an in-law to be before my wedding: make sure you get airbrushing. It will save your day. I'm not sure if it was the airbrushing or Jessica but not only did she make me look beautiful for the test run... which was done for another wedding I was in, but she... Read More saved me on my wedding day. 1st- if you're planning to dance or be in the sun... and you want to keep your makeup on- go to Jessica. 2nd- if you want the loveliest person to be apart of your special day and put you at ease as you prepare- go to Jessica. She and Claudia did SUCH an amazing job not only for me- the bride, but my whole wedding party and mother. When my hair fell I was sad- but as a relaxed bride I figured that's what I got for dancing through my wedding. Miraculously my face stayed! And oh the compliments. Natural and sexy at the same time. Did I mention they came to my house AND it was a morning wedding. Jessica and her crew are by far and away the best vendor service of my wedding. She will be apart of all family weddings to come! That's a definite. Thanks Jessica! Love, Mrs. Studick

Perfect Face!!

Reviewed on 10/30/2012 Alexis G

I am one that never "Splurges" on myself, and for my wedding I didn't want to take the chance of a jittery hand and nerves to put on my make up. I decided to use Perfect Faces and Jessica was so nice and kind on the phone. I used one of her artists and my make up was perfect!!... Read More I received so many compliments and felt that this was definitely a smart decision regardless of the cost. The cost was reasonable for such a great product.

My make up rocked!

Reviewed on 10/23/2012 cathy d

Jessica did my bridal party of 9 ladies and myself. Not to mention we were her second wedding of the day she did an AMAZING job!! No one opted for airbrush when I first told them, on the day of after they saw it on they all ended up getting airbrushing!! She is so fast and... Read More knows exactly what colors look good on everyone. Everyone raved about our makeup and not only did it stay all night, but when I woke up the next morning it was perfect. I was sooo upset I had to wash my face!! AMAZING- I would highly recommend - not to mention good price too!

JESSICA IS SOO AWESOME!!

Reviewed on 10/16/2012 Stefanie S

Jessica did my makeup and my mothers makeup for my wedding on 10/14/12. She did such an amazing job! It was exactly the look that my mom and I were going for! Jessica is soo sweet, she really cares and listens to exactly what you want. I would definitely recommend her to every... Read More Bride and anyone else who wants to look fabulous! You don't need to look any further to find a makeup artist for your wedding, Jessica is truly phenomenal!

Jessica is the best makeup artist!

Reviewed on 10/15/2012 Marie C

Jessica did the makeup for my september wedding on the east end of long island. she traveled all the way from Long Beach and was their at 9 am sharp with a smile on. She did everyones makeup and had plenty of time. my makeup came out flawlessly, lasted all day and into the... Read More night. she was so sweet; since we had to be ready by 1 for photos and i was worried about my lipstick lasting she gave me the lipstick to keep! Highly recommend Jessica !

Thank god for lashes!!!

Reviewed on 9/19/2012 Bridget J

I want to thank Jessica for making me look so beautiful for my special day. She made me look natural but divaish enough for pictures. Mind you it was very hot that day and never looked like I was melting away. Makeup lasted all day till I washed my face. I was looking for... Read More someone to just apply lashes and tried them once and was hooked. Next thing I knew she did my lashes here and there for different things. Jessica did my makeup for my bridal shower and loved it after that my bachlorette party and my wedding and a few other things since my wedding. I would recommend Jessica to anyone who is getting married or just going to a special event. She listens and does what you want and makes it look even better. Her prices are very reasonable and she is very flexible with fitting you in if you need anything. I will most definitley use her for any upcoming weddings & events in the next year ahead. I have to say, I Love her & her work!!! Thank you again Jessica!!! Xoxo

AMAZINGLY BEAUTIFUL

Reviewed on 9/19/2012 Jena H

Jessica came to my house & did my make up, my mother's & my sister's for my wedding.She did such AMAZING makeup! We all did the airbrushing & it lasted all day & even the next I didnt want to wash my face...Lashes lasted through all the tears & I sure had a lot of them. She does... Read More such AMAZINGLY BEAUTIFUL work! I wish she could do my make up everyday! She's just wonderful!

JESSICA IS THE BEST !!!

Reviewed on 9/10/2012 Janis F

I love Jessica! Besides being so sweet and kind, she is extremely professional and great at her craft. She will make you feel so relaxed and comfortable. I loved the airbrushing. It lasted the whole day and night. I was so happy with my trial make-up. I even had Jessica... Read More do my makeup (and my other daughter's) for my daughter's bridal shower and the rehearsal dinner. Jessica was always on time and for the wedding, she was even early. When the mother of the groom needed her make up done for the wedding, I told her she could do a trial with Jessica. She said she didn't need to because she trusted me. Well...all of you can trust me, too. You'll be very happy with Jessica. She'll do an amazing job and not only will you look beautiful, but you'll feel beautiful.

Amazing & Elegant

Reviewed on 7/21/2012 Jillian S

Jessica did my makeup for my wedding- she did an AMAZING job! I highly recommend her to anyone who needs a makeup artist,she is so sweet and is very talented. She totally kept true to what I wanted. I wanted to look natural & like myself. She also did such a great job with all... Read More my bridesmaids and mother. Everyone looked so beautiful. Jessica was such a delight- very professional and punctual. = ) I was so pleased & happy with her work-it made the "getting ready" part of the day so nice!

AMAZING!!!!!

Reviewed on 12/01/2011 Alison K

Jessica is beyond amazing! I couldn't find anyone to do my make-up for my wedding and the one prospect that I did find stood me up twice. Then I found Jessica. My trial was perfect and I had no doubt that I needed her for my wedding. She was on time, friendly, funny and... Read More simply perfect at what she does. She made me, my mother, sister and bridesmaid look flaweless for my wedding! I'm sooo happy I found her! She made me feel confident that I looked beautiful and what bride doesn't want that? I have absolutely nothing bad to say about her at all.

Thanks to Jessica, I was an even more beautiful br

Reviewed on 10/30/2011 Amy W

I can’t say enough about how easy it was to work with Jessica. She works out of Salon Montage, and she booked me for a trial (the day of the engagement shoot) on a day the salon was closed. She creates her own make-up and is currently building her own line. I don’t like... Read More overdone make-up, but I know it needs to be heavier than usual for pictures. Also, my face had been breaking out a lot, and she was phenomenal at covering it up. We did airbrush, which I have never done before, and it felt light and it stays on for the whole day! It should be noted that I had to buy the lip gloss and pencil from her for touch-up purposes. The trial took an hour. On the day of the wedding, Jessica came over to the hotel at 5:50am! She was up and prepared, and she was very energetic. Jessica spent about 40 minutes on my make-up, because we already knew what we were going to do. She was very complimentary, and gave me suggestions on how to touch up my make-up throughout the day. My make-up was beautiful. It pictures it looks light and natural. I received a lot of compliments about my rosy glow. I couldn’t be happier with Jessica – from her talent to her energy, her timeliness to her dedication, Jessica is a fantastic resource for any bride.

i love jessica!

Reviewed on 6/30/2011 Danielle C

Jessica did my make up as well as my mother grandmother and 3 bridesmaids. She also made my 7 year old flower girl feel special by putting on some light make up. I also have a upper back tatto that she airbrushed and covered up for me and you would never know I have it.... Read More Jessica did a beautiful job on everyone! The compliments poured in all night on how I looked. At 1:30 am when my weding was over I still looked perfect even after sweating all night dancing! She is so kind and really listens to what you want. I would recommend her to anyone. Thank you so much Jessica for helping me to shine on my big day.

Everyone looked Stunning

Reviewed on 6/14/2011 Kate N

Jessica was awesome. She was so nice and truly a perfectionist. I loved loved loved the way she did my makeup. She was reliable and her prices were reasonable. She came to my house and also did 5 of my bridesmaids and everyone looked AMAZING. I couldn't get over how great of a... Read More job she did.

Jessica did a fantastic job!

Reviewed on 5/23/2011 Jennifer C

Jessica did my makeup for my wedding. She also did the makeup for my bridesmaids and mother. She was punctual, patient and a sweetheart to work with. Jessica did an absolutely amazing job!!!! I hardly wear any makeup and wanted a very natural look. I was absolutely in love... Read More with the way my makeup turned out!!! I used the airbrush and have to say that it definetly lasted all day and night!!!! I would definetly recommend her for any event!

2011-05-24T17:06:54 Response from the vendor

Thank you for the review Jenny :) I would love some wedding photos that show your makeup for my website. Hope married life is treating you well.xoxo Jessica

The best makeup artist

Reviewed on 3/01/2011 Nicole S

I hired Jessica to do my wedding. She was not only punctual, friendly, and quick. Her price point is just right as well. She was so helpful in averting any crises that occurred. I would highly recommend Perfect faces by Jessica to anyone! She did a fabulous job and... Read More everyone commented on how beautiful my makeup was.

Best Makeup Artist Perfect Faces by Jessica

Reviewed on 1/26/2011 chrissy g

I am using Jessica for my wedding. I had about 4 makeup trial and no could get my makeup to look the way I wanted it to look on my wedding day. Jessica was patient and a doll. I am definatly using the airbrush my skin looked flawless and I didnt feel like I was wearing makeup.... Read More Not only did I look and feel beautiful my makeup stayed on all night long. Jessica has my makeup seal of approval!!