Over 30 Years of Experience!

Perfect Limo offers a uniquely developed "Perfect Wedding Experience." Our staff is dedicated to making the entire wedding process, from booking until we drop you off for your honeymoon, the best experience possible. Let one of the most experienced companies in the industry handle your special day.

Wedding

Limousine + Sedan, Shuttle Service, Transportation

13 W Grand Ave, Montvale, NJ (201) 573-1321

Reviewed on 6/26/2017 Kathryn K

I highly recommend Perfect Limo Service! On my wedding day, the driver was 10 minutes early and patiently waited as we took photos before leaving for the venue. Our driver was professional, friendly, and efficient.

Cool, Clean and Professional

Reviewed on 11/21/2014

These chauffeurs were legit! I'm talking hit of the wedding outside of the bride and groom. The limos were clean and stocked beautifully. The red carpet for the bride and groom with champagne toast was so lovely for pics and to watch as well. The gentlemen kept everyone at... Read More ease and had the perfect sense of humor and confidence to keep everyone calm and cool. I've been a part of many weddings in some way or fashion and must say it all comes down to the experience and professionalism of the drivers. I would highly recommend Perfect Limo for your northern NJ wedding!

perfect

Reviewed on 7/16/2011 Adele A

Booking - no nonsense - quick and easy Our driver was polite and actually attended our wedding - he made sure the photographer took our picture looking out the back of our rolls royce - it was a picture his parents had - i thought that was so thoughtful - The rolls royce was... Read More well kept, clean and had a horn that rang "here comes the bride" which was fun on the highway We also used them to get us to our hotel after the reception - they were very reasonable with not charging for overtime - i think we were a little late leaving the reception

Reviewed on 12/06/2015

Their party bus drove my son and his friends all down to the shore after their prom last weekend. Perfect Limo sent a chaperone along with their chauffeur. I felt like this is the type of service that sets companies apart. We didn't know that a chaperone was going to come.... Read More Perfect Limo said it was standard procedure. Must say I felt better after knowing that. Thanks!

Reviewed on 11/20/2015 Martin C

We have been traveling with Perfect Limo since 1986 for both business and pleasure. Although the service has always been great, we had a vacation last week and Perfect took us to and from Newark. I'm writing because both the pickup and return trips were excellent. Both drivers... Read More were on time and treated us with the utmost courtesy, service and respect. We recommend their services highly!!

Reviewed on 11/15/2015 Rick D

We were very happy with your service. Bob was a great driver and gave us excellent service. I would definitely use you again.

Reviewed on 11/04/2015 Eddie P

We use and highly recommend the services of Perfect Limo for Airport Transportation, Special Events, Proms and Weddings. They provide luxury, peace-of-mind and reliability. Perfect Limo understands the kind of experience you are looking for in transportation and are located to... Read More serve a wide geographic area. The drivers are very courteous and customer service is well beyond the norm. All in all, we always receive first-class service. Thank you!

Reviewed on 10/27/2015 Jacob R

You guys have no worries! It's great that in this busy and complex world of business and travel Perfect Limo is the last thing I need to worry about because there is no worry! You're there when you are supposed to and always with a smile! Thank you!

Reviewed on 10/19/2015 Annie H

We have used Perfect Limo on multiple occasions and they have always exceeded expectations. Highly recommended!!

Reviewed on 10/02/2015 Ben K

We had a great experience with Perfect Limo Service. Andrew, our driver was very professional and right on time. The Limo was in great condition, newer model and well equipped. Champagne bottle was good too. We had a great time, can’t wait to use their service again. Highly... Read More recommended.

Reviewed on 9/22/2015 Roy L

Provided car service Excellent. The driver arrived with an SUV and due to a handicap, I needed a sedan. The driver did not hesitate to leave, swap to a sedan and come back! Wow! Now that's service. Also, their prices were the best in the area by at least 15%.

Reviewed on 9/07/2015 Latonya M

They are my "go to" limo company. i book with confidence knowing everything will be perfect.

Reviewed on 6/05/2015

First picked us up at home and transported us to Newark Intl Airport. Upon return met us at luggage carousel at Newark Airport, transported us home. Arrived 15-20 minutes before scheduled pickup time and patiently waited for us. We were never rushed. Same on pickup, met us upon... Read More our arrival and assisted us with luggage. Cost of service above was one-way, but no surprises as with other car services we had previously used. Very professional.

Reviewed on 5/07/2015 Ruth L

Amazing people, Amazing service, Beautiful Limos!! The best of the best!! You will make memories you will always remember!!

THANK YOU PERFECT LIMO FOR YOUR HOSPITALITY !!!

Reviewed on 4/14/2015

Perfect limo is a very great service. The drivers and dispatchers are very helpful and friendly. I used the party bus for my birthday and it was a great experience. I would recommend them to everyone. THANK YOU PERFECT LIMO FOR YOUR HOSPITALITY !!!

I want to say thank you.

Reviewed on 4/01/2015

I want to say thank you for the amazing service I received during my trip to Newark Airport on February 17, 2014. The gentlemen who drove me to the airport was professional, friendly and got me to the airport right on schedule. I will certainly use your service again next time I... Read More travel and I will recommend your company without hesitation.

Highly recommended

Reviewed on 3/29/2015

I just want to state that Perfect Limousine came highly recommended, but they still exceed my expectations. Your drivers were prompt and courteous and contributed positively to our vacation experience. I will be sure to use you again and will recommend your service to my... Read More friends.

THANK YOU PERFECT LIMO!

Reviewed on 3/25/2015

I live in Toronto and was visiting family in NY and NJ. Perfect Limo, not only brought me back to EWR airport to go back home but also picked me up from TOR and to take me back home... IN CANADA! THANK YOU PERFECT LIMO!

Couldn't have asked for a better driver

Reviewed on 9/23/2014 Jennifer S

We had such a wonderful experience using Perfect Limo. We used their services to transport our wedding party. They were on time, the cars were clean, and our driver was fantastic! Our driver was an older gentleman. I wish I could remember his name! But he calmed my nerves,... Read More made sure everyone in our wedding party had water, helped line up the wedding party before the ceremony and did a great job with our exit. He went above and beyond and was a true pro!

Spectacular!

Reviewed on 9/04/2014

We just had our dream wedding come true! A huge part of the dream coming true was Perfect Limo! Let me tell you how nice it feels to not have to worry about a thing on your wedding day. We had a transportation heavy wedding day, and I DID NOT have to worry about a single... Read More thing with my transportation throughout the day and night! All of my wife's and family's requests were taken care of. We felt super comfy with the staff at their office and the quality of service extended naturally and flawlessly to the chauffeurs. Classy Company. Awesome staff. Super experienced chauffeurs! Worth every single penny! Cars were impeccable!

Very Good!

Reviewed on 11/04/2012 Sara A

We used Perfect Limo for our wedding on 9/30/12. I was very nervous about booking a limo because I had a bad experience in the past with a limo company. I explained my fears to them and they assured me that the transportation would be problem free, they were right! They were... Read More extremely professional, I met with them a few times and each time they checked the pick up and drop off times and locations, the itinerary was emailed to me several times. The day of the wedding, the limo driver was friendly, professional and on time. After the ceremony there was champagne waiting for us in the car and personalized napkins with out initials ( a very nice touch) This was a very positive experience and I would recommend Perfect Limo to anyone!

Good price

Reviewed on 9/10/2012 Kristen C

THey were on time and we used them for a few cars, limo for bridal party and groomsmen, town cars for the night and for the airport for honeymoon. On time for everything and decent price. Had to verify a few times, they did not write anything down the first 2 times.

5/5/12

Reviewed on 5/22/2012 danielle a

Perfect job!!!! Everyone at perfect limo is friendly and attentive. They were able to meet our every need perfectly and professionally. We ordered a stretched black limo and a rolls royce(for me of course!!) and couldnt have been happier. Both were on time and the drivers were... Read More extremely friendly and professional. Both vehicles were clean and shiney! If I could give them more than 5 stars I would. Great job and lots of thanks for making our special day go smoothly and perfectly!!

2012-05-24T07:56:16 Response from the vendor

First, congratulations on your big day. Thank you for the feed back. This is the kind of response we aim for with every trip we do. It is good to hear that all of our effort is getting the results our customers want.

Rude!!!

Reviewed on 1/11/2012 Rachel N

The cars might be perfect, but their customer service is not. Gina was absolutely rude, and gave us the biggest attitude when we asked questions. I would never use them for any event!! Look some where else brides, the attitude is seriously not worth the money.

Rating for Perfect Limo Service Inc