Where it all comes together

Congratulations on your upcoming wedding! Don't let the stress and the 'to-do' list overwhelm you during the precious moments of your engagement. Let Perfect Planning take care of all the details for you so that you can truly enjoy and experience your wonderful day.

Bachelor Party, Bachelorette Party, Rehearsal Dinner, Wedding

Day-Of Coordination, Full Service Wedding Planning, Planning

Rancho Santa Margarita, CA Orange County (714) 504-3183

Kimi is the BEST!

Reviewed on 12/10/2012 Alyssa C

Perfect Planning Events made our wedding flawless and worry-free. Kimi took care of all the details so we didn't have to worry about a thing. She is professional, caring, and creative. Thank you!!!

2012-12-12T11:48:36 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much! It was a pleasure working with you in the planning of your beautiful wedding day! :)

Kimi really does make your event PERFECT!

Reviewed on 11/12/2012 ingrid m

Meticulous, professional, and organized; Kimi takes the pressure off any bride by tackling all the details of your wedding. I hired Kimi as my Day-of-Event planner. She contacted all of my vendors and kept them all informed, and on a strict timeline. Everything detail of... Read More my wedding went off without a hitch in a timely manner, creating the perfect experience for my guests. Her communication skills are without compare. She is ALWAYS prompt to reply to emails and phone calls, and bring up any concerns. I am so pleased to have selected Perfect Planning Events to help me get through this special day. In the end, the wedding is a fabulous show you put on for friends and family... and Kimi is the best director you can ever wish for!

2012-12-12T11:48:52 Response from the vendor

Reviewed on 8/18/2017 Kim B

Kimi was absolutely amazing! She brought all of my visions to reality and really performed above and beyond. I'm so grateful I was able to find her!

Reviewed on 6/27/2017 Sally M

When we got engaged, my now mother-in-law gave us the gift of Kimi Wislocki's Perfect Planning Day-Of Coordination services. What a treat! I really don't know how we would have gotten by without Kimi. She was so easy to work with, always on top of her game, organized and helped... Read More us become organized (in a very very good way), and always gave us her true and honest opinion, which we really wanted from her. You can tell from the first time that you talk to her, Kimi has seen it all when it comes to weddings. From her invaluable experiences you gain such incredible insight that will help make your own big day perfect! She's also very well connected with tried-and-tested vendors, which is valuable in its own way too. Also important is that Kimi was very flexible and consistently responsive throughout the process. For example, she always responded to our emails and we were able to set up phone and Skype calls with her when we weren't able to meet in person. Kimi and her team were also incredibly amazing to us on the day of the wedding! She stayed on top of all the vendors and helped make sure everything was exactly how we wanted it to be. Kimi and her team also made sure we had everything we needed at any given time during our reception, which my husband and I were so very much appreciative of. With Kimi's help, we planned our West Coast wedding from thousands of miles away without the stress! I would very happily and wholeheartedly recommend Perfect Planning to anyone thinking of wedding planning and other wedding coordination services.

Reviewed on 6/15/2017 Alicia S

Thanks so much Kimi! We didn't have much wedding knowledge or experience to rely on and you really came through helping us feel comfortable and confident that everything was being taken care of. We knew the day of the wedding, if we had a problem, we could find you and it... Read More would be taken care of!

Reviewed on 2/23/2017 Jenna P

Kimi Wislocki from Perfect Planning (Rancho Santa Margarita) is top notch. If you are looking for someone to help make your event as carefree as possible, Kimi is your person. She assisted in making our daughter's wedding one of the most spectacular events I've ever been to.... Read More Kimi is professional, unassuming, experienced beyond words and just so on top of every detail. Words can not describe how pleased we are with her services. Well worth the reasonable cost. Thank you Kimi!

Reviewed on 11/17/2016 Sandra M

Our wedding day was perfect, and it wouldn't have been so perfect without Kimi! She was a lifesaver. I know people say something goes wrong at every wedding, and honestly not a single thing went wrong at mine (at least not that I know of!). I chose to go with the... Read More Month-of/Day-of Package since I enjoyed choosing my vendors and doing some DIY stuff. Kimi was a pleasure to work with right from the start. During our first phone conversation, while I was deciding whether or not to go with a wedding coordinator, I had a chance to get her feedback on what time to start the reception if the ceremony starts at 3pm. I loved her way of asking what I was planning to do first, what my rationale was, and what extra things might be unique about my wedding. She then provided her feedback and experience. I interviewed another wedding coordinator in the meantime, who was way more traditional and took more of a right-or-wrong approach. I definitely loved Kimi’s approach of helping me weigh out my options rather than a “you can’t do that” attitude. During the month before, Kimi went through all our timelines and contracts. I’m a pretty detail-oriented person, and still I had accidentally asked the limo driver to arrive an hour too late for when we actually needed him. Kimi caught that and made sure it was corrected. Phew! At the rehearsal, she directed everything in a very kind and organized way; multiple people in the wedding party told me she was great. She took last-minute changes with ease during the rehearsal; for example, I had forgotten to mention to her that the flower girl does best if she goes down the aisle with her mom, one of my bridesmaids. No problem for Kimi! I love that she supports whatever will most likely work out best for us. (I’m sure that other coordinator would’ve told me “no”). During the wedding itself, Kimi and her assistant made everything go by so easily. Time flies during a wedding. There are so many things you don’t even think of when planning it, and I’m so glad Kimi was there to help everything along. My wedding party loved her, my mom loved her, I loved her. Highly recommend!!!

Reviewed on 6/03/2016 Elise P

The wonderful Kimi Wislocki signed on to be our Day of Wedding Coordinator for our wedding at the Montage Resort in Laguna Beach! She did a phenomenal job! Not only did she help us figure out how to pull together the many meaningful details of our special day, she also ensured... Read More everything was excellent throughout our celebration! She executed our plans exactly and on top of that handled little situations as they popped up throughout the day! She kept everything running smoothly and beautifully! My mother (mother of the bride) was unable to come last minute for medical reasons, Kimi did a fabulous job of working with my aunt on the day of so that everything came together perfectly and we were additionally able to Skype my mother in so she could be part of the celebration! Kimi is a truly excellent planner, asking all the right questions, and ensuring everything presents beautifully! I would highly recommend her services!

Reviewed on 4/24/2016 Chris M

Our day was perfect and it wouldn't have been possible without Kimi. From our very first meeting with Kimi she saved our day. She found a mistake with our florist. If we wouldn't have had Kimi, we wouldn't have had flowers at our wedding. Kimi was extremely professional but also... Read More put us at ease when we felt overwhelmed. Kimi went above and beyond what she needed to do. Kimi made things very simple by give you a "to do list" that was easy to follow and straight to the point. She was very easy to communicate with via email and would respond almost immediately. During our event she was easy to find and kept us informed of what needed to happen next and kept the ceremony and reception not only on track but we actually ran about 15 mins ahead of schedule and this day flew by so fast having that time was priceless. It was very comforting to be able to know that I could let go and have someone there to manage our special day. Not only would I recommend Kimi, I would insist that you use her. We decided to go with the Signature Package that Kimi offers and it was worth every dime. Thank you so much "super star" Kimi!!!

Reviewed on 2/07/2016 Lisa G

I found Kimi Wislocki at Perfect Planning Events as a recommendation from another wedding planner who was already booked, and am forever thankful for this strike of luck! Kimi is easygoing, professional, easy to work with, very thorough and detail oriented, and most... Read More importantly flexible. At the beginning she pointed me in the right direction and let me run with it, then followed up frequently to make sure I was on the right track and that things were getting done. She has so many great contacts in the industry, no matter what type of wedding you are planning. It was especially helpful that she already knew a lot of my vendors and she has an amazing working relationship everywhere so it made things go all that much more smoothly. A few months before the wedding I moved out of state and Kimi transitioned to taking care of all the details, and I essentially just showed up and enjoyed my wedding day. My husband and I could not be happier with how the wedding turned out, and I could not have imagined a better planner at our side than Kimi!

Reviewed on 1/06/2016 Harmony H

My wife and I hired Kimi Wislocki, with Perfect Planning, as our coordinator for our wedding on Saturday, November 7, 2015. We had a fairly large wedding with around 250+ guests. We had many vendors and a very specific timeline to follow. From the pre-wedding meetings and... Read More planning process to the day of, Kimi’s expertise was more than we could ask for. She managed every detail including reviewing vendor contracts and making pre-wedding phone calls to confirm expectations and timelines. If you want a memorable wedding with zero stress, hire her! Kimi’s professionalism was top notch. She was so helpful during the event in guiding us from the photos, grand entrance, to the first dance, dinner time music, cake cutting, garter removal, etc. Our other vendors felt supported and well-communicated with. Her pleasant demeanor, attentive focus, and high-level organization are just a few attributes that confirm why she is an approved vendor for top wedding venues in Orange County. We would highly recommend Kimi Wislocki and Perfect Planning to anyone looking for an incredible wedding coordinator. You will not be disappointed with the service and it is worth every penny. They were a joy to work with from start to finish.

Reviewed on 10/02/2015 Emily S

I would not have been able to keep as calm as I did without Kimi. When we first met, I got a great vibe from her, and was very confident in my decision to hire her for month before/day of coordination for my wedding on the Queen Mary in Long Beach. She made everything so easy. I... Read More had only seen our reception hall 2-3 times, so the instructions I gave with the decorations probably didn't help much, but Kimi completely exceeded my expectations and our venue looked absolutely amazing. How everything turned out proved she really listened to what I envisioned. On top of that, her communication is excellent; every email or voicemail I left was answered quickly. My family and friends also mentioned to me multiple times how impressed and pleased they were with Kimi. I would absolutely recommend using Perfect Planning Events!

Awesome Coordinator

Reviewed on 7/24/2015 Sarah H

Kimi Wislocki at Perfect Planning Events is the best wedding coordinator. My husband and I found Kimi at a wedding open house at our venue, Coyote Hills. She was so sweet and personable. We took her package and went home. On the drive home, my husband told me to call her... Read More tomorrow and book her. So, I did. We booked her for the “month of & the day of package.” She was fantastic. Kimi has amazing contacts and she is extremely organized. She always responded to my calls and emails in a timely manner. It was so nice to enjoy our daughters wedding day. Thank you Kimi for making it such a great day. I highly recommend hiring Kimi at Perfect Planning Events

Amazing!

Reviewed on 7/26/2011 Melissa B

I truly couldn't have done it without Kimi! It was so great to be at ease knowing that she would handle everything and help make the day exactly how I had planned on. Being an anal/controlling type of person I needed this and she was nothing short of exceptional. Thank you... Read More Kimi!! xoxo

ORGANIZED, FRIENDLY, PROFESSIONAL

Reviewed on 11/11/2010 Becky M

Kimi's great! She is super easy to work with and returns calls/emails quickly. She gave us great service even though we chose her lowest package. Kimi is a big reason that our event ran so smoothly and succesfully. She took a lot of the stress off of us by attending to the... Read More details and timeline of our day. I would highly recommend Kimi to any couple who is looking for a coordinator!

Rating for Perfect Planning: Kimi Wislocki