Are you looking for your special moment??

Perfect Weddings is Central Ohio's intimate bridal salon; complete with expert bridal consultants, designer gowns and innovative services. Every PW bride receives one-on-one expert attention along with the opportunity to browse our vast selection of designer bridal gowns. A PW bride takes home a "perfect" gown and a great experience!!

Bridesmaid Dresses, Flower Girl Dresses, Mother of the Bride Dresses, Wedding Dresses, Dresses, Alterations, Bridal Stylists, Group Discounts, Plus Size Available, Private Appointments Available, Fashion Services, Fashion

Bow2010
Bow2007

430 N Memorial Dr, Lancaster, OH (740) 654-4696

Reviewed on 12/02/2016 Victoria B

I worked with a wonderful girl named Liz, and even though she didn't work there anymore by the time I had my final fittings, the entire shop was wonderful. I had a great time and I'm so glad I travelled out to visit this little place. The dress was perfect.

2017-08-21T15:21:34 Response from the vendor

Thank you for the kind words! Our consultant Liz LOVES helping brides find the perfect dress! We are so excited to have her back with us!! Best Wishes!!

What a dream come true!

Reviewed on 11/22/2014 Laurel S

I had gotten married last August and so my first experience with Perfect Weddings Bridal in Lancaster was about a year ago, in December. And it was a wonderful experience! It was almost like a dream, and here's my story why: I had become so weary in the wedding dress hunt... Read More after five stores and twenty dresses each store, and still I had no specific idea of what I wanted. I liked many styles and materials. I desperately called up Perfect Weddings to see if they had any appointment openings that Saturday. They did not, but they were able to see me that day at 4pm. How nice that they could see me in just a few hours! I was surprised. I knew it was about an hour drive from where I live, but I was okay with that, since I knew they carried certain designers that I liked. However, it took more than two hours to get there due to holiday traffic and the highway being shut down from an accident. I almost wanted to give up and head home but there was a strange feeling about that day, plus my mother and sister who were with me insisted we keep going. Perfect Weddings was so understanding and so they let us bump our appointment back an hour! Liz was our consultant and she saw us right away and got right to business by asking what I was looking for in a dress. I showed her some pictures I had printed, but of course many of them were different silhouettes. Liz took me around the store and showed me dresses on the rack, asking me if I liked them, just to get an idea of what I liked and did not like. For once in my life I was decisive and knowing these answers! After going down an aisle doing that, Liz had an idea of what I wanted and we had several dresses pulled. I think it was the 4th dress that I had tried on. In the dark lighting of the dressing room, the consultant and I weren’t too sure that we would like it. However, once I got it put on, it started to grow on me very quickly. I loved how it felt on me, where I could put my hands down and feel that A-line shape. I felt like a princess. Once I saw it out in the room with all the mirrors and better lighting, I saw just how pretty the dress was! I didn’t like the belt it came with but Liz helped find the perfect sparkly beaded belt and also my veil! Everything was coming together so quickly! And I was loving the dress more and more the longer I had it on! I did not want to get out of it! Everything was so cheery and enchanted! I never had that “wow” moment before and so I definitely said yes to that dress! I didn’t even bother trying on the last couple dresses in the dressing room. Liz and the other ladies who were working there every time we had visited, had always made me feel like I was so beautiful in my dress, like I had picked the most gorgeous one they had ever seen. It was truly perfect for me! I always appreciated their warm comments and helpfulness. Ellen who did the alterations was very nice as well. She listened carefully to what I wanted done and she did a wonderful job perfecting it. And she was very sweet to talk to! We when we got to take my dress home, she helped us carry it to the car and gave us a hug! I definitely recommend you visiting Perfect Weddings! Whether you find your dress there or not, the staff will surely make you feel as if you are on top of the world! My experience at Perfect Weddings was absolutely "perfect"!

Reviewed on 9/21/2017 Kelsey N

They were extremely accommodating and made the whole experience fun while making sure my dress was well taken care of for my big day. Loved them!

2017-09-28T12:34:13 Response from the vendor

Congratulations and thank you for the wonderful review!! We are so excited that we made you feel comfortable and "well taken care of". Best Wishes!!

Reviewed on 8/20/2017 Cheryl M

The best place to get your wedding dress. I got married the past July, from the start everybody was great. Liz was amazing helping me pick out my dress, she has a great eye for what will look amazing on you. Ellen was wonderful, she knows what she's doing and what will look... Read More best for you.

2017-08-21T14:14:42 Response from the vendor

Congraulations and thank you so much for such an amazing review!!!!!! We are so excited that everyone made you feel great!! We would love to see how you looked in your gown!! Feel free to email us some pictures at [email protected] :)

Reviewed on 8/20/2017 Elizabeth B

after going to David's bridal, I started looking for a smaller botique for my gown. I did not have a good experience at David's, the employees were very rude and seemed annoyed. Perfect weddings was a total different experience. Liz assisted me the two times I went in, and from... Read More the start she was so nice and seemed like she truly loved her job. I found my gown here and couldn't be more pleased with the dress and my experience their. I would recommend checking this place out! totally worth the drive.

2017-08-21T14:08:24 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for the lovely words! Liz has been with us for many years and LOVES helping brides find just the right dress for their big day! We are so excited that we made your experience amazing!!

Reviewed on 7/16/2017 Crystal G

I was there during a one day sale. The lady that helped me was actually a seamstress, but I never would have known. She that as very knowledgeable and you could tell she was having just as much fun as I was!! I would definitely recommend Perfect Weddings!

2017-07-17T14:32:14 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much!!!! We truly enjoyed having you in on a busy sale day! We are so excited and happy you found an amazing gown!

Reviewed on 1/24/2017 Sarah K

I never write reviews but this is a terrible place to shop. I purchased my wedding gown from here and it is a horrible experience where I dread every appointment where I have to deal with the workers. They are very rude and condescending and try to pressure you for sales. I... Read More mentioned that my bridesmaids were getting their dresses from elsewhere and they acted like that was a ridiculous idea. When I tried on my wedding dress they throw so many things at you from tiaras to sparkly cowboy boots they won't stop or take no for a answer. If you have a different idea than what they think or disagree with their recommendations, Ellen my personal fav (not) will give you her most disapproving look and say in a condescending tone, "oooooook". They may have some beautiful dresses but it's not worth the pain and suffering of dealing with their rude degrading behavior towards customers.

2017-08-21T15:19:33 Response from the vendor

We are so sorry you did not have a great experience here at Perfect Weddings. From our consultants to our seamstresses we try to make every bride not only look great but feel great. Thank you for your review.

Reviewed on 9/12/2016 Olivia D

I was extremley disappointed in my experience at Perfect Weddings... I had gotten my prom dress from here in Highschool and remembered having a good experience. Wedding dress shopping was not quite the same! It was my first location and I was excited but unsure what to expect.... Read More It was a little awkward to start but I was okay with that. The way my consultant was strapping me in the dresses was less and flattering and uncomfortable... she wasnt clipping them in the right places, which made it hard to see if it looked good because the obviously didnt fit correctly. Then at the end when I had found a few I liked but wasnt ready to make a decision, my consultant started to get snappy and have an attitude with me. She would remind me of well if you buy it today you get this deal and well if its still availible when you come back. At one point I had mentioned I had other appts that afternoon and her response was well if you even need to go to those appts. It jusy made me feel uncomfortable and pressured ... definitley reuined the moment for me and was not a good first experience... However they do have some pretty dresses so if you can get passed the customer service and are ready to purchase it may be the right place.

2017-08-21T15:27:14 Response from the vendor

We are so very sorry that your wedding gown shopping experience was not the same experience you had for prom! We LOVE it when our prom shoppers come back as brides!! We hope that your found your perfect dress! Thank you for your review.

Reviewed on 8/09/2016 Anna W

In pursuit of my dream dress, I came to Perfect Weddings first. I had no idea what to expect and what I wanted in a dress but I walked in confidently! Carmen did not greet me and my family well and we were unclear as to where we go or what to do. I was getting really... Read More uncomfortable! I did not understand something she said and she sighed and said it again, more frustrated. She said I couldn't touch the dress hangers, she will get it for me and I felt like I was in trouble for no reason. She picked out some dresses for me and I noticed she didn't give input when I came out in a dress, she was short with me and aggravated. I felt so crappy when I left this place. However, I liked the seamstress, Tonya, she was cheerful and helpful. I hope you have a better experience than I did.

2017-08-21T15:45:11 Response from the vendor

We are very sorry your experience here at perfect weddings was not good! Thank you for taking the time to write a review. We cannot make our business better without knowning what we did wrong. We are excited that you got to meet one of... Read Less Read More

Bridesmaid Dresses

Reviewed on 11/18/2015 Martha R

I looked all over for my bridesmaid dresses, I had an idea in my head but couldn't really find what I was looking for. Then my maid of honor brought me all the way here. And found the most awesome dresses for my ladies! They did a fantastic job with sizing and all but one dress... Read More was spot on when it came to fitting! (the one that didn't fit, actually did not give the right sizes, she upped all her numbers and gave them way bigger sizes than she actually is. Not the Salons fault!)

My Perfect Dress

Reviewed on 10/01/2015 Seanna B

I found my perfect dress at perfect weddings. I could not be more thankful for that! They were not pushy like many of the other places I went to, and I never felt like they were just trying to sell me something that they wanted to get rid of. It was a bit of a drive from where... Read More I live so that was a little difficult, but I would definitely recommend checking them out.

wedding and reception gowns, bridesmaid dresses,tuxes,etc.

Reviewed on 10/23/2014 Candie L

Perfect weddings made my day AWESOME!!! They have fantastic customer service, fantastic selection, my gown fit PERFECT. My bridesmaids were extrememly happy. My groom and groomsmen tuxes were fantastic. They went above and beyond to make my day magical and one I will... Read More remember forever. I would recommend them to anyone needing bridal or special occasion dresses or tuxes.

A Perfect Dress!

Reviewed on 6/16/2014 Shannon Lee

My dress was beautiful, and I felt perfect in it! The staff is very good with making sure that you find a dress that is perfect for you, and I really appreciated the fact that they never once encouraged me to go over-budget. They would not pull any gowns that were outside of my... Read More price range. They were incredibly friendly and professional. I had accidentally left a personal item there after one of my fittings, and they even put it in a little bag for me and put it with my dress instead of throwing it away. The only downside is it sometimes seemed like there was a lack of communication between the owners and the receptionists. The receptionists sometimes told me incorrect information. I would definitely recommend the shop, just make sure you double check some of their policies with one of the owners!

One of a Kind Dresses!

Reviewed on 9/24/2013 Jill P

Perfect weddings is the first dress shop I visited and I found my wedding dress that day. The dress I found was exclusive to their shop and it was a dress I'd never seen before. I've watched "Say, Yes to the Dress" a million times and I've never seen a dress like mine. If you're... Read More looking for a place that will take care of you and your gown as well as provide a one of a kind dress, Perfect Weddings is a great place to shop!

Loved my dress!

Reviewed on 8/24/2013 Megan C

I found a dress I liked at Perfect Weddings, but something wasn't exactly right. I was getting married at the beach and wanted a traditional wedding dress but something that wouldn't weigh me down or be too hot. Perfect Weddings completely redid the dress to how I wanted it. I... Read More LOVED it. Thanks!

Good service and value

Reviewed on 8/23/2013 Jessica D

They did a great job finding a beautiful dress that was within my budget yet fit what I described as my dream dress.

"Imperfect" Weddings

Reviewed on 8/22/2013 Mylea S

The only reason I am giving this store a two is because I absolutely loved my dress and my initial consultant; however, after that I have nothing positive to say. Working with my first consultant was great, but I would steer clear of the owner. She made my experience miserable.... Read More There were mean comments made and my dress was altered incorrectly several times. I was treated very badly, and put in tears due to the circumstances. I wish I could have worked with my first consultant at another store with the same dress. I am very disappointed in this store, and would have expected more professionalism.

Great Variety!

Reviewed on 8/07/2013 Melissa H

Perfect Weddings was the last place I expected to fall in love with a dress, and they were way under my budget level! They were the last stop after trying on 40 other dresses at four other locations around Columbus, during my first (and turned out to be my last) weekend of dress... Read More shopping. We booked all appointments in advance (since I was coming in from out of town- love their text reminders about your appointment as well) and when we arrived the staff was very kind to all of us (I had both moms and two bridesmaids with me). After ordering my dress it came in pretty quickly and all fitting appointments went smoothly after that. Every woman that works there was super nice to us and chatted with us. We ended up ordering our bridesmaid dresses from there too and all of the ladies loved their dresses and had great experiences with the staff (I had three girls call in their measurements from out of state and the staff gave recommendations which were perfect for each one!). I would highly recommend them for dresses and alterations.

So-so

Reviewed on 7/24/2013 Angie K

I purchased my dress at a great price during their sample sale. However, the alteration services were overpriced and the staff was a bit rude.

loved my dress

Reviewed on 4/20/2013 Danielle W

From the first day we went to perfect weddings, i knew i would be well taken care of. I found my dress at my first appointment, made an appoitment for alterations. Since I bought my dress 14 months before my wedding, My dress was to small by about an inch. :( I bawled! The... Read More alterations lady, calmed be down and assured me my dress would still be perfect and i would be pleased with the end result. They were just going to add a half an inch to each side using material from the bottom of my dress. I had mydoubts, especially since my dress had all this draping and it sat different than the rest of my dress. I went back 2 weeks later, and you couldnt even tell they did a thing to my dress! It looked perfect and fit perfect! The alterations department is located on the second floor of perfect weddings, and there are some angels up there!

Not your ordinary dress

Reviewed on 3/16/2013 Erin F

My sister and I both found our wedding dresses here. My mother got both of her mother-of-the-bride gowns here too! They have a wonderful selection of dresses for every taste. My sisters dress was a very traditional ivory taffeta dress. My dress was had a splash of color. Its... Read More white satin with a forest green "belt" and the back has a wedge of the same green all the way down to the large train. I walked in with an limited idea of what we liked and their staff knew right away what worked and what didn't. The second dress I tried on was the one I bought. They knew exactly what I wanted.

Worst Dress Shop

Reviewed on 11/20/2012 Jordan S

I looked online and found a dress I fell in love with by Maggie Sottero. Their website said they carried it when in fact they didn't. I asked to see some other dresses. The sales people seemed annoyed at the fact of helping me and even more annoyed when I told them my budget.... Read More They continued to tell me how horrible my dress I liked was. And I quote, "it will show every bump, nook and cranny." My style was old vintage hollywood. They showed me dresses with glitter and feathers!! Never would reccommend their store!

Okay

Reviewed on 10/01/2012 Katlynd F

I bought my dress here because they were the only place that would keep it at the shop, insured until a couple days before the wedding. The service was terrible, though. I felt like I wasn't important and they were always just rushing and try to get me to buy something else...

great, easy find for my perfect dress!

Reviewed on 9/14/2012 Hilary R

Found my perfect dress the first time I looked! The dress would be discontinued at the end of the month so I had to act quickly on the last dress in stock! Th next day, I said yes to the dress and haven't regretted the decision! The ladies there were very helpful and... Read More encouraging, making it easy to choose this boutique! After 3 alteration appointments, the dress that originally started out 4 sizes too big, ended up fitting perfectly and comfortably! They did a great job and I found the right outdoor dress for a great price!

Love my dress

Reviewed on 8/03/2012 nathalie t

Everyone was very nice for the most part. Make sure you tell them what you want and bring people for suggestions because they don't voice theirs. For example my dress needed more volume at the bottom and taken in on the sides. The person never once mentioned or suggested it... Read More until me sister said something, then she seemed annoyed about doing it.