Where creativity and paper meet.

Persnickety Invitation Studio offers beautifully designed invitations and stationery in a comfortable retail atmosphere. Our graphic designers work with you through the entire wedding process, from choosing an invitation to creating a seating chart, favors, thank you notes, programs & so much more!

Signs, Decorations + Accents, Custom Invitations, Coasters, Escort + Place Cards, Guest Books, Menus, Programs, Seating Charts, Table Numbers, Thank You Cards, Paper Goods, Embossing, Engraving, Letterpress, Printing, Save-The-Dates, Shower + Party Invitations, Wedding Invitations, Invitations + Paper Goods

771ca283 cad1 47cb 9d5f 94e8c360e3be~rs 100

2577 South Queen Street, York, PA (717) 741-2324

Reviewed on 1/27/2018 Jessica H

Knowing that invitations are the first glimpse your guests are going to get into your wedding, I wanted mine to be spectacular and Melissa and her team at Persnickety certainly delivered! I have been told by multiple people that the invitations are the prettiest they have ever... Read More seen and I totally have to agree! Melissa also helped design multiple other stationary items for the wedding including programs, signs, place cards, and save the dates, and all came out beautifully. I highly recommend Persnickety for your stationary needs!

Reviewed on 1/23/2018 Samantha R

Persnickety Studio went above and beyond my expectations! I used one of their formats online to personalize our wedding invitations. The price was extremely fair and comparable (if not better) than other sites that I had researched. A few days after submitting my order I... Read More received an email from Katie, who sent me a proof of our invitations with some suggested changes. I accidentally added an extra work which she immediately caught AND suggested a font change which made a HUGE difference. She then made the changes and sent me another proof for me to see. I was sold just by Katie's kindness and willingness to help. However, once my invitations arrived I was completely blown away. Our invitations are absolutely GORGEOUS! As ours were fairly "plain" but elegant, I cannot begin to imagine what they would have looked like had we gone into the studio to design them. I will now find every excuse I can to use Persnickety Invitation Studios for even the simplest of events in the future! Do yourself a favor and check them out! You will not be disappointed.

Reviewed on 8/07/2017 Lindy H

The ladies at Persnickety were absolutely wonderful! They carefully helped me choose an invitation suite and wording, showed me tons of options, and answered all my questions when I didn't even know where to begin. When it came down to the final details, they answered all my... Read More emails almost immediately and were so accessible I could cross things off my to-do list quickly. I would highly recommend them!

Reviewed on 11/11/2017 Rachel O

I happened to find Persnickety Invitation Studio by chance online and I am so glad I did! I could not find invitations personalized to what I wanted at a decent price, but Persnickety delivered. They were helpful in providing choices and I received many compliments on the final... Read More product. I also had a mishap with our cocktail napkins, but Katie made sure I got what I wanted and that it arrived in time. I would highly recommend them!

Reviewed on 11/01/2017 Lauren W

Persnickety Invitation Studio is the BEST!!! Melissa and her team are top notch and brought all my stationary dreams to reality for my wedding! I decided I wanted custom invitations and the wedding coordinater at my venue, Wyndridge Farm, recommended Persnickety. I am sooooo... Read More glad she did!!! I brought all my ideas to Melissa for our first consultation. She got the vibe I wanted instantly and suggested perfect recommendations for how the color scheme should be displayed. She emailed me several different fonts and layout options with different flower detailing and suggestions on wording and was so patient and accommodating with the tweaks I wanted to make. The end result was STUNNING!!!! Every detail was perfect, her recommendations and design expertise made the invitation and accompanying direction, meal and rsvp cards, everything I could have ever wanted and more!! I was told over and over again by my family and friends that they were most beautiful wedding invitations they had ever seen!! And I couldn’t have agreed more :) One of the most special aspects of this partnership with Melissa was right when everything was coming to finality for the invitation design...my brother in law passed away suddenly. For a week I was trying to process what had just happened while finalizing the details for the invitations. Melissa and her team were absolutely incrediable at quickly processing all the informarion when I finally got it to them and getting it printed and ready for my pickup ASAP. They were genuinely concerned at the well-being of myself and my family and were life savers at getting everything completed at lightening speed. I am so grateful for their efforts as it was something I knew I didn’t have to worry about during that traumatic time. Once the invitations were completed, we went ahead and started on the designs for the programs, place cards and additional signage for our reception, including a large bar menu that they mounted in one of their gorgeous gold frames! The result was gorgeous and they are removing the sign from the frame so we can hang it up in our home :) Everything had the colors and theme from our invitations so it was a beautiful tie in at our reception! We even rented their gold glitter table numbers at the last minute which added just the right amount of sparkle to each table! Another really important and emotional aspect we added was “in lieu of favor” tents for each table, originally as a remembrance for my father who passed away 13 years ago. When my brother in law passed away suddenly during this process, we added his name and both charities we were contributing too on the tents. Melissa was instrumental again in suggesting wording and design to make them a beautiful rembrance for each guest to read. All in all I just can’t say enough about how wonderful my experience was! I am so so happy my coordinater at Wyndridge Farms suggested Melissa and her team, it was absolutely a dream working with them! Anything I need from here on out for stationary needs, will definitely come from them!! Their personal touch, and expert guidance is second to none! Thank you thank you thank you and looking forward to working with you all again very soon!!!!

Reviewed on 10/31/2017 Aric W

We truly have nothing but praise for Melissa and her staff. They have been nothing but amazing throughout the entire process. We have gotten so many compliments from our guests on all of the wonderful stationery items from save the dates to favors and decor for the day of.... Read More Genuinely the best choice we could have made for our stationery needs! Thanks so much for all you do!

Reviewed on 10/31/2017 Emily F

I used Persnickety for my October 2017 wedding and I can not say enough how amazing the ladies were to work with!! They were so professional, creative, thoughtful, organized and they made every meeting fun and easy! They put so much thought and detail into making our save the... Read More dates, invitations and wedding details perfect and exactly what we envisioned! They were also extremely patient and understanding with any changes and last minute additions. Also as a bride--it was a huge relief while wedding planing to trust them with addressing and mailing hundreds of envelopes! I received numerous compliments on our stationary and I surely will be contacting them for our thank yous and any cards needed in the future! I would highly recommend Persnickety for stationary & accessories for your wedding!

Reviewed on 10/23/2017 Amanda V

Persnickety Invitation Studio was a pleasure to work with. I originally came across one of their invitations at a Philadelphia Wedding Expo and fell in love with the look. I reached out to the company to make an appointment and received top notch service from there on out.... Read More We used Persnickety for save the dates, wedding invitations, and soon to be thank you cards. My husband and I were blown away with the amount of compliments we received, especially on the wedding invitations. Melissa made sure everything went smoothly during the entire process. I highly recommend going into their shop for an appointment or two. They have the cutest work space that gives you inspiration for your own wedding invitations, table numbers, seating charts, and anything you could imagine! I personally rented their table numbers, picture frame for a seating chart, and other miscellaneous items that added well to my wedding theme. Living in Delaware, I was a little nervous using a company so far away but in the end it worked out perfectly. Persnickety is top notch in what they do and are worth the drive. I am forever grateful to have found such a wonderful company to use for my wedding and for future invitations!

Reviewed on 10/23/2017 Amelia M

The ladies at Persnickety Invitation Studio were so professional and easy to work with. When I ran into a few unexpected mishaps, they quickly assembled me a few additional invitations to send to my guest ASAP. I would recommend Persnickety Invitations in a heartbeat. My... Read More invitations and place cards turned out absolutely beautifully! Thank you Persnickety for helping to make my wedding day truly special!!!

Reviewed on 10/07/2017 Megan T

Persnickety is amazing!!! They were super helpful! We werent quite sure what we wanted in our wedding invitations. They helped us design and were really creative with the small ideas we did have! We received so many compliments on our invites! I would recommend them to anyone... Read More looking for invitations!

Reviewed on 9/03/2017 Kim B

The entire staff at Persnickety was phenomenal! My daughter wanted a more formal invitation and Katie immediately found the books we needed to do our search. The invitations were beautiful and they were perfectly assembled with the knotted ribbon. We were so thrilled with the... Read More invitations that we knew we wanted Persnickety to design and assemble our program. Melissa did a superb job with a multi-page program including the entire church service. She was very patient with us, tweeking it several times until it was perfect. I would definitely recommend Persnickety, one of our favorite vendors!

Reviewed on 8/04/2017 Mairead F

When I was trying to pick out invitations for my very formal wedding, I was starting to lose hope that anyone actually sold the high-quality invitations that I was looking for. Thankfully, I found Persnickety! The invitations that Persnickety helped me to put together were to... Read More die for, and they didn't cut any corners. The cost was very reasonable, and the set included invitations, inner envelopes, outer envelopes, reception cards, brunch cards, response cards, and thank you notes with envelopes. Melissa and her employees were so easy to work with. My father passed away when I was young, but we wanted to make sure that he was included as a host for the wedding. No etiquette books had any acceptable suggestions for doing this, but Melissa knew how important this was, and she worked with my mother and me to come up with the perfect wording. The guests who knew him were so touched, and we would never have come up with a way to include him without Melissa's help. She also made sure that the wording was exactly right for my formal, Catholic wedding. Once the invitations were planned, Katie worked with me on alignment and spacing. In all, she produced 5 different drafts, and she always took my requests to change minute details (like spacing or line placement) seriously. She is a true professional, and she didn't stop until every detail was absolutely perfect. People say that invitations set the tone for an event, and that was definitely true in this case. Persnickety made it so easy for me to communicate to my guests exactly what they could expect, and the beautiful invitations got everyone excited for the big day!

Reviewed on 7/04/2017 Bonnie B

These people were extremely helpful and professional. They put together our invitations, table numbers with menus on the back and the board with table assignments. I would recommend them highly!

Reviewed on 3/06/2017 Kimberly H

I was recommended to check out Persnickety through my wedding coordinator and friend. I am extremely glad I listened! Persnickety is AMAZING in every way! Persnickety worked with me and my husband for our wedding invitations, wedding programs, table numbers, guest book, and... Read More seating chart. Melissa and the entire staff is AMAZING! They worked with us to create our customized items to compliment our wedding theme and ideas. They also made sure ALL details were perfect from font type, wording, spelling, color, paper type, and provide you with a "preview" to ensure your order is perfect before ordering the final product. They have TONS of different items, invitations to choose from, and great ideas for customization for just about anything wedding related! I received a lot of compliments on all of the products we purchased through Persnickety (especially the invitations and seating chart). I will definitely be using Persnickety in the future for other special occasions! You NEED to check them out and stop by their super cute store (you will fall in love the moment you walk in!). You will not be disappointed and it definitely beats all of the online invitation services!

Reviewed on 8/08/2016 Danielle M

I worked with Melissa on our wedding invitations, and she was absolutely wonderful! I'm thrilled with how the invitations came out and how she kept us informed along the way. Also, Melissa was so helpful and genuine when we were deciding on our invitations. I highly recommend... Read More Melissa and her team!

2016-08-09T09:46:40 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much! It was quite a pleasure working with you and Mitesh, as well - I'm so glad you loved the invitations!

Reviewed on 2/16/2016 N S

So I'll be honest, the invitations were not my thing, but they were one of my mom's biggest concerns! She wanted nice invitations and knew what she wanted. Katie was so wonderful and totally understood my mom and what she wanted. Which was nice, because all I had to do was... Read More answer a few questions for Katie and she did all the hard work. The invitations came out beautifully and my mom was thrilled, as was everyone who received them. I also appreciated how quick they were turned around. It was nice to have time to get them all addressed, stuffed and mailed. They really are great people for invitations with such detail. I appreciate it is all they focus on as well.

2016-02-16T17:08:43 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for your kind words! I know you live out of town and that there are other vendors that may be closer to you - I'm delighted that you ended up choosing to work with us! I'm happy everything came out perfectly... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 9/23/2015 Wendy C

I worked with both Alexis and Katie for my daughter's wedding and they were both wonderful! They were helpful and made great suggestions. The store is beautiful and full of unique ideas. The wedding invitations, place cards, table numbers, and reception signs for my daughter's... Read More wedding are amazing. I am so glad that I found Persnickety Invitation Studio.

Reviewed on 10/23/2014

Melissa is a doll. She was very helpful every step of the way. The invitations, table numbers, name cards, and thank you cards were amazing. I highly recommend Persnickety Invitation Studio.

wonderful customer service!

Reviewed on 10/10/2014

We chose to work with Persnickety because their reputation was so positive. We were not disappointed! They worked with me to choose the perfect invitation to go with our vintage/country theme. The staff was helpful and made great suggestions. The invitations arrived on time... Read More and were absolutely beautiful! I would use Persnickety for other non-wedding related items in the future!

Reviewed on 10/07/2013 Nicole R

We used Persnickety for our invitations, as well as our other paper items for the wedding (programs, menu, place cards etc.) Melissa and her team are so creative and have an eye for making everything beautiful. We loved how everything turned out and couldn't have been happier.... Read More Persnickety has so many great examples you can view to get ideas and if you have something customized in mind, they'll do whatever it takes to make it happen. Highly recommend using Persnickety for your wedding paper goods!

The New Mrs. R

Reviewed on 10/04/2013 Hilary C

I used Persnickety Invitation Studio for everything I could for our wedding. We shopped around a bit for invitations, but after one meeting with Melissa (the owner) my choice had been made. She was so kind, thoughtful, professional, and thorough! She helped my mother, my (now)... Read More husband, and I pick our wedding invitations, decide on the wording, font, color, just everything! We wanted something very classic and traditional and that's what we got! She told us about a promotion that was going on with William Arthur and reminded us when we needed to place our order to take advantage of it etc. After the invitations were settled, we used Persnickety for several other things: our rehearsal dinner invitations, our custom Mr.and Mrs. R thank you notes, our seating chart for the wedding, our fan programs for our wedding, and we even had them make signs for the two bars that listed the beers that were hand selected by the father of the groom! Everything matched perfectly, Persnickety made sure that everything came together and looked so classic and polished, it was perfect. As I told the team at Persnickety: I was so impressed that, no matter where I move during my life, if I need paper products (baby news etc) I will be bringing my business to them, and I don't say that about many companies/stores because I am so picky! Thanks again for everything Persnickety!

Wonderful Experience

Reviewed on 9/26/2013 Katie M

We worked with Persnickety to design our wedding invitations, as well as some other paper products for our wedding. We worked mostly with Alexis. I could not have been more thrilled with my experience with Persnickety. I had no idea what kind of invitations I wanted, and... Read More once I saw one element of an invitation in one of their books that I liked, Alexis worked with me to create a semi-custom invitation that was absolutely gorgeous. Everyone kept telling us that it was the most beautiful wedding invitation they had ever received. They were very high quality, particularly for the price that we paid for them, which was very reasonable. After we had such a great experience with our invitations, we decided to work with Alexis on our other paper goods, including the menu, program, favor, match books, table numbers and place cards, cocktail napkins, and the big sign that directed everyone where to go at the venue. Everything coordinated, and it was all beautiful. Alexis designed all of those elements and they perfectly fit my vision for the day; the items on the tables in particular looked amazing with everything else we had chosen. I can't say enough good things about my experience with Persnickety. They were so warm and friendly, and I could tell they really wanted to give me what I wanted. Thank you Alexis and Melissa!!!

Highly recommended

Reviewed on 9/03/2013 Katherine P

The girls at Persnickety made my the process of ordering save the dates, invitations, and wedding accessories a breeze! They helped me word my invitations and everything they produced looked so elegant! They even addressed my envelopes for me which gave me time to focus on other... Read More details of my wedding.

Amazing work

Reviewed on 7/30/2013 Alyson C

Persnickety is an ideal place to get invitations. They have a wide selection to choose from and supplement the invitations with personalized touches for programs, place cards, etc. they do amazing and timely work. We were beyond happy and received many compliments on our... Read More invitations and programs.

Seating Chart

Reviewed on 6/10/2013 Meghan M

I did not use Persnickity for my invitations, although I'm sure they would have been beautiful. I had them print out cards for my seating chart. They did a great job of matching fonts and colors to my other paper goods and my seating chart looked beatutiful. They were very... Read More friendly and helpful so I would definitely reccommend them to anyone looking for paper products for their wedding!

Melissa Weiler

For me, the best part of creating invitations is the look of joy when a client first holds one of their finished invitations. The invitation is often the first tangible part of the wedding process, and holding it in their hands makes the moment - and the emotions behind it - truly real. Each piece we create is not just a hint of what's to come, but a reflection of the couple themselves. I received my Associate’s Degree in Graphic Design from Bradley Academy for the Visual Arts, York, in December 1994 and opened my retail shop and studio in York on June of 2008.