Unbelievable flowers for an unforgettable day...

Your wedding day is a once-in-a-lifetime experience, and we pride ourselves on creating the details that truly reflect that. Whether you envision a daring and dramatic statement or a soft and romantic vision, we work personally with you to create an atmosphere as individual as it is elegant.

Aisle Decorations, Centerpieces, Vases, Chuppah, Decorations + Accents, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Flower Arrangements

119 N. Broadway, Green Bay, WI (920) 435-1118
PINTEREST

Beautiful Flowers!

Reviewed on 5/28/2014 Lorena V

They provided super friendly service and their prices were reasonable (even on Mother's day weekend!) The flowers were absolutely beautiful!

Beautiful Wedding Flowers Perfectly Matched Our Theme!

Reviewed on 10/10/2013 Alyce A

I had a rustic neutral wedding and wasn't sure how I wanted to incorporate flowers into my day - I was also planning this all long distance, which was scary not to be able to see the products and vendors I was choosing. I was able to email Barbi with ideas and photos of things... Read More that were interesting to me and the color of my bridesmaid dresses. With those few items, they created flower arrangements that I couldn't have dreamed of! Better than Pinterest!! The flowers matched my bridesmaid dresses, my theme of neutral and rustic, and the flowers on my men were simple and delicate - but pulled everything together. Not only were our hand held pieces wonderful, but they completely decorated my wedding hall for an extremely reasonable price with glassware that they furnished with delicate stems that were also present in my bouquet. I was so happy to have such affordable centerpieces, because we had a lot of tables to decorate! Petal Pusher made the process easy for me and took care of everything. Guests loved my flowers and asked about them numerous times... Who knew flowers could bring the wedding together into the perfect theme and vision! Thank you Petal Pusher!! I would recommend to anyone, and I was personally recommended to visit Petal Pusher by another florist... that's when you know they're good!

Just beautiful!

Reviewed on 10/06/2013 Andrea K

When I visited Petal Pusher, I knew nothing about flowers. I showed Barbi some pictures of bouquets that I liked, and she was able to talk me through everything. I felt very confident when I left our appointment. It was so nice to have one less thing to worry about. The flowers... Read More were absolutely beautiful, and we received many compliments!

Reviewed on 11/05/2017 Janie V

Petal Pusher Floral Boutique did a wonderful job with the flowers for my wedding (bouquet, corsages, boutonnieres, memorial and decor) and also receptions (flower centerpieces, flower arrangement accents). I met with Nichole to go over a few ideas and talk color scheme. She... Read More was great to work with. Not once did she try to steer me in another direction (I had another florist do just that). I feel it is worth mentioning that I do not live in Green Bay and was a new customer to Petal Pusher Floral Boutique. Not once did they treat me as a stranger! They were extremely welcoming and really exited to help out for our wedding. I thought the pricing was reasonable. They did delivery and set up perfectly as schedule. I had so many compliments on the flowers. Every arrangement was beautifully put together. We really had a perfect wedding day and Petal Pusher Floral Boutique definitely contributed to that.

Reviewed on 10/15/2017 Katie B

I am so happy with the work that Nichole and her staff did for our wedding on September 23! We live out of town so we only met with her once in person. She took the time to make sure that everything was exactly as we wanted it and within our budget all the way down to the little... Read More details that I would have never even thought about. On top of that, if I had any questions, she was super accessible via email. Our flowers turned out more beautiful than I could have imagined and am so happy we decided to go with them. You will not be disappointed if you go with Petal Pusher!

Reviewed on 7/02/2017 Karrie M

Petal Pusher made my wedding flower dreams come true! I had a very distinct vision for what I wanted and having the perfect flowers was very important to me. I knew after my initial meeting with Nichole that everything was going to be exactly what I wanted. She very clearly saw... Read More my vision and made sure it turned out just right. When I saw the flowers on my wedding day, I could not have been happier. They were stunning! I would highly recommend Petal Pusher for your wedding.

Reviewed on 6/25/2017 Ryan F

The flowers for our wedding day were beautiful. Nicole created exactly what I wanted. I shared pictures of my vision and she made it a reality. Nicole brought in all our blush, white, tan, and gold colors in perfectly. The bouquets were beautiful, and our centerpieces were... Read More perfect. Nicole delivered all the flowers to the church, reception venue, etc. and picked them up the next day. We didn't have to worry about any details with the flowers. Nicole made everything easy and beautiful!

Reviewed on 9/15/2016 Terah E

Only met with the florist for about 20 minutes but that is all we needed. She took my ideas and gave me the most beautiful flowers ever. Whimsical and natural. Couldn't have been happier!

Reviewed on 6/29/2016 Aria G

I didn't have a big budget for my flowers at my wedding, but Nicole at Petal Pusher was a great help! She was able to give me exactly what I wanted with my small budget. The flowers were gorgeous and I couldn't be more happy as a bride when I saw them on my wedding day! I... Read More would recommend Petal Pusher to anyone with any size budget.

Reviewed on 9/22/2015 Theresa T

I have no idea what I'm talking about when it comes to flowers, but I do know what I like when I see it. Nichole really saw my vision for my wedding and she went out of her way (200 miles out of her way, in fact) to make our wedding day perfect. My flowers were absolutely... Read More beautiful and smelled unforgettable! I loved my bouquet so much that I'm having the flowers specially preserved. Can't wait to display them in our home forever. We can't thank you enough, Nichole and all of the Petal Pusher staff!

Thank you!

Reviewed on 9/08/2015 Nikki M

If I could give Nichole from Petal Pusher 100 stars, I would!! She created our BEAUTIFUL bouquets for my wedding. We loved everything about our flowers!! She listened to exactly what I wanted and I could not be happier with her service. She was so prompt in returning emails, and... Read More so helpful with her advice. After meeting with her one time, I completely trusted that she would create beautiful bouquets for our wedding and she definitely delivered! Thank you Nichole! I would recommend Petal Pusher to anyone!!!! Worth every penny!!! :)

Great Service

Reviewed on 7/21/2015 Meg S

Nichole at Petal Pusher's was so great to work with (and the shop cat Joplin is always welcoming to visitors!). Nichole listened to what our vision was for the wedding and absolutely delivered with beautiful flowers and greens.

AMAZING!!

Reviewed on 11/11/2014 Josh D

This is a awesome floral boutique to work with. They have a very unique flare to all of the designs and everyone will be commenting how great/awesome/beautiful your arrangements look. They are also willing to work on your budget and help you achieve your dream. Side note: If you... Read More have a bridal shower, you can order arrangement to get a sneak peak on what your floral arrangement will look like. It also helps that they have a shop cat - Joplin. He is pretty cool too. Cost is 65 - include bride's flower and groom bout.

top quality and design

Reviewed on 10/24/2014 Julie R

HIGHLY RECOMMEND! Great customer service and quality! Nichole went above and beyond to make our wedding day at Lambeau field one that no one will ever forget! My bridal bouquet was the talk of the wedding! She even took time on the day of the wedding to add some charms to my... Read More bouquet to represent my dad who passed away! Very touching! The bridesmaids bouquets and all corsages were exquisite and obviously made with love! What really surprised me was how long they lasted! Again, great quality abd creativity! Thanks Nichole for helping us make sure our day was beautiful!

Great Vendor

Reviewed on 10/14/2014 Brianna O

I found Petal Pusher on wedding wire and decided to contact them since I wasn't familiar with any florists in the Green Bay area. A few days had past and I hadn't received a response so I was starting to rethink using them as my florist. I then received an email from Nichole... Read More and she was very pleasant and had great ideas for my flowers based on the photos I sent her. I had my mom pick them up the day of the wedding and whoever helped her was not very nice and thought that the flowers were to be delivered, but when she pulled out the order form it clearly stated that the flowers were to be picked up. I was extremely happy with the bouquets and extra flowers for the center pieces. 10/4/14

BEAUTIFUL Job!!

Reviewed on 10/10/2014 Christina E

I used Petal Pushers for my wedding, and they did an absolutely beautiful job! I met with Nichole and showed her a picture of what I was envisioning, and she and her team did even better than I could have imagined! SO incredibly happy with how they turned out!

BEAUTIFUL Flowers!

Reviewed on 10/01/2014 Melissa B

Nichole and her crew at Petal Pushers did a GREAT job! They envisioned exactly what I wanted and everything looked great. The only reason I gave them a lower score on quality was I felt that some of my bridesmaid's bouquets' flowers were wilting sooner than I had hoped.... Read More Mainly the roses. We used dahlia as our main flower and they turned out GORGEOUS! They also put together half of my centerpieces which were twigs with flowers and some with hanging crystals. Absolutely beautiful! They also did corsages and a couple of boutonnieres for me which turned out great. I really loved my bouquet and wished I could have held it longer because it was so pretty!

Perfect Interpretation

Reviewed on 9/09/2014 Nikki G

Nichole at Petal Pushers did an amazing job understanding my vision and bring it to life. I don't know much about flowers, but I knew the colors and theme I wanted. She helped me understand which flowers were in season and which would work for what she thought I was looking for.... Read More She was 100% right and the flowers turned out exactly how I wanted them and were absolutely gorgeous! The flowers were onsite on time and the entire process from initial meeting to day of wedding was very professional. We were even able to purchase a mini version of the bridesmaids' bouquets to view and use at the bridal shower! Could not have been happier with Petal Pushers!

perfect!

Reviewed on 7/11/2013 Allison W

Since I was not from the area where we had our wedding, I had to do many consultations via phone and email. Nichole was amazing. She followed me very well and captured my vision perfectly for the day. I was able to send pictures of inspiration of what I wanted our day to look... Read More and feel like and she was able to assemble it better than I could have ever imagined. It was exactly what we wanted AND she was very respectful of our budget and quite willing to work with us. She also added personal touches for us too to make our day even more special. It was great! Very refreshing!

WONDERFUL!

Reviewed on 5/29/2013 Maya Z

Working with Petal Pusher, and Nichole in particular, was hassle-free and our wedding flowers turned out to be perfect! I brought in a few pictures as ideas and our actual wedding flowers turned out to be even more beautiful than the pictures. Nichole listened to exactly what... Read More we wanted and the finished products were gorgeous. I'd recommend Petal Pusher to any bride.

Put all my trust in them

Reviewed on 5/05/2013 Renee W

I wouldn't have changed a thing about my wedding flowers. I didn't have a very firm idea of what I wanted, but I told Nichole the theme of my wedding and let her do what she wanted, and it turned out to be spectacular. She is so patient and didn't mind answering my incessant... Read More emails leading up to the wedding. She was always calm and got me through my panic attacks. And the flowers were gorgeous, the centerpieces fit my theme to a T, and they were so unique, they were the talk of the reception! I absolutely recommend using Petal Pusher.

Best Wedding Ever!

Reviewed on 12/29/2012 Keicia H

Flowers for wedding party - perfect. Centerpeices - Perfect. Nichole was great. With very little help from me she managed to make beautiful arrangements that fit our theme and budget.

Easy to work with

Reviewed on 11/18/2012 Kelly C

I LOVED my florist!! they were great to work with, very organized and helpful. They did a great job of helping me through the planning process and knowing what all I needed to make my flowers perfect. They are great at keeping you within your budget but still making it look lush... Read More and expensive. They know what flowers can save you money but give you the same look you are looking for. Great at getting back to you quickly and organized with a easy to read and understand spread sheet. They work well with the various vendors in the area so you dont have to worry about being the "in between". I spent a lot on flowers by choice but they have something for every budget. they also did my linens (which were beautiful) and I know they do other decorations as well as invitations. Also they did my clean up at the end of the night which was a HUGE weight off my shoulders and they did it for an AMAZING STEAL OF A PRICE!! LOVED this vendor!

Couldn't Have Asked For More!

Reviewed on 11/06/2012 Emily B

Nichole is brilliant and our flowers were stunning. Before we even had a signed contract with her she was helping us find ways to get the floral design we wanted within our budget. She is extremely responsive and a dream to work with. I can't thank her enough for all of her hard... Read More work, communication and absolutely stunning floral arrangements.

Helpful and Understanding

Reviewed on 11/04/2012 Sarah C

We had a limited budget so we had the florist just do the centerpieces. I went in with a certain amount I wanted to spend and she helped me look at options and made suggestions that helped me figure out just what I wanted. I would recommend them for sure!