Centerpieces, Bouquet Wraps, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Flower Delivery + Setup, Flower Arrangements

1404 Kings Hwy, Swedesboro, NJ

Beautiful Work

Reviewed on 11/08/2014 Katie F

Amy was a pleasure to work with. She helped me pick out flowers within my budget and helped to personalize my bouquet. I was planning long distance and she was very flexible and helped to plan via email. Her work is exceptional. My bouquet, as well as the bridal party flowers,... Read More were so beautiful. Our centerpieces were part of our reception package and she created the most beautiful arrangements. Thanks to Amy and her team. They made planning seamless.

Reviewed on 10/17/2012 Jennifer T

This was a fantastic little place. We had a great meeting with the owner, Amy. She sat down and we figured out exactly what i was looking for. My flowers were a little different, and that didn't stop her from creating something beautiful. I was blown away when they got delivered... Read More to the house, she really did capture my vision!

Reviewed on 9/16/2012 Jessica P

The flowers for my wedding were amazingly beautiful! They held together the whole night and were not extremely heavy! The colors were beautiful and my bridal party loved them! She was great to work with and helped me pick the accent colors and flowers that went well with my main... Read More color scheme and delivery was prompt! I would recommend Petal and Paints for any South Jersey wedding!

Wonderful Servic e

Reviewed on 5/15/2012 Jessica B

Very helpful and willing to work with you! I made a handful of last minute flower orders and they had everything perfect for us the day of the wedding.

Review for Petals & Paints

Reviewed on 9/29/2007 Krista C

Very easy to work with. I knew a general idea of what I wanted and she really helped put it together. The results were gorgeous!

TO Petals & Paints