Aisle Decorations, Centerpieces, Vases, Chuppah, Wedding Arch, Decorations + Accents, Bouquet Wraps, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Flower Arrangements

3915 Voltaire Street, San Diego, CA (619) 987-6284

Reviewed on 5/26/2017 Brittany L

My Husband and I are so happy we chose Katie as our florist! I did a lot of comparison shopping, looking at reviews and price and Katie was the obvious choice. After meeting her we were even happier. I don't know much about flowers so my requests were very vague but she did a... Read More great job of translating my vision, and it was even better than I could have pictured. I really wanted to limit the centerpiece cost and she was the only florist who was very supportive of our budget and excited to put something together that would make the most of it. The centerpieces looked very complete once combined with the vases, candles, and mirrors that Katie provided. Katie went to the venue multiple times on the day of the wedding and even prior to the wedding to make sure everything would go smoothly. We were very impressed to hear from our venue coordinator that Katie had been in contact with her asking multiple questions leading up to the day. We highly recommend Petals by Katie!

Reviewed on 11/21/2015 Megan H

I definitely recommend Katie for weddings! She listened to my vision and tried best to incorporate my favorite flowers while being very budget conscious. Katie is incredibly affordable. She has great taste and really knows her flowers! Katie looked at my photos and helped design... Read More affordable, seasonal arrangements to my taste. She provided a detailed proposal with photos of the flowers and colors she planned to use. She also made great recommendations. I definitely felt confident in her abilities. The only disclaimer I make is that she was sometimes less responsive than I would have liked, but that was months before the wedding. In the few weeks the wedding, she communicated well and was able to guarantee what flowers were available.

Affordable, tech-savvy, talented, flexible florist

Reviewed on 9/10/2013 Christie C

Katie made the whole floral planning process incredibly easy. I live in LA so I didn't get the chance to meet with her often. We primarily emailed and talked on the phone. She visited my wedding venue on several occasions to better understand the layout and esthetic. She... Read More followed my boards on Pinterest so she was familiar with the type of bouquets and arrangements I preferred. I told her I wanted dahlias, roses, and succulents. She delivered beautiful centerpieces and bouquets! It was perfect.

SO easy and FuN!

Reviewed on 10/18/2012 Channing K

Working with Katie was so easy and fun. I didn't want to spend much, and she made it SO easy to stay within my budget. I wasn't sure what I wanted as far as flowers, I only knew colors and I just wanted the whole thing to to be a fun easy process. She had me send her pictures of... Read More bouquets I thought were cool, with the colors I wanted and she just took those ideas and went with it. The day of the wedding she delivered the flowers herself! No hassle and no worry. She was ThE bEsT :)

Beautiful flowers

Reviewed on 8/21/2012 Jaclyn K

there was an issue with her assistant that day but she did a great job of putting it all together under pressure, essentially by herself. the flowers turned out gorgeous so all in all, i can't really complain!