Centerpieces, Plants, Vases, Chuppah, Wedding Arch, Decorations + Accents, Bouquet Wraps, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Flower Delivery + Setup, Flower Arrangements

3899 East Sunset Road, Las Vegas, NV (702) 458-8335

Reviewed on 10/14/2017 Vanessa A

Natalie was on point with our head table center piece and my bridal bouquet. We didn't have too many flowers, since we wouldn't have any where to store them back in our hotel room and we weren't staying long in LV. The corsages and boutonnières were nice and simple. Even better... Read More that it was all included with our Sunset Gardens wedding package already, no extra charges. Staying on budget was a definite must for us.

Reviewed on 10/04/2016 Marivel P

The flowers were beautiful love love my centerpieces and bouquet. Natalie was amazing I liked all her suggestions and the place just looked absolutely like i had imagined it. She knew what kind of look I wanted and she delivered! Would definitely recommend

Great Centerpieces

Reviewed on 6/30/2015 Jessica Z

I had my wedding a Sunset Gardens which included a credit to Petals. I had a really hard time getting in touch with them leaving message after message over a few months. After calling Sunset Gardens they told me they would take care of it and someone from Petals contacted me... Read More right away. I ordered our centerpieces from Petals by speaking to them over the phone and by email. The centerpiece arrangements were beautiful and everything turned out lovely. The arrangements were great but wish getting in touch with them was easier.

Very creative, very flexible.

Reviewed on 10/14/2014 Vanessa E

Petals Flowers was amazing with my bridal bouquet and reception up-lighting and decor. I shared my budget and vision with Natalie and together she, my now-husband and I put together a plan that worked. She was very creative and very flexible! All my guests and wedding party... Read More loved my bouquets as the flowers were just vibrant and the compliments were never ending. All this thanks to Natalie at Petals!

Absolutely fabulous

Reviewed on 5/29/2014 Whitney J

Natalie is an absolute brilliant designer. She took my vision and brought it to life better than I imagined. She hand designed my bouquet which brought me to tears when I saw it. She is full of suggestions and does an amazing job!!!!!! Happiest bride ever!!!!

flowers were beautiful

Reviewed on 2/09/2014 Jessica H

My maid of honors bouquet was beautiful. The groom and best man's flowers were kind of big, but that was the type of flower I chose. She was very helpful and willing to work with me after I had 2 bridesmaids cancel on me.

My fairytale wedding

Reviewed on 5/12/2013 Julie D

The flowers were beautiful. I went in not sure of exactly what I wanted and they were able to create just the look I was hoping to achieve.

Mrs. B

Reviewed on 11/01/2012 Doreen M

The flowers at the wedding came out good but in the process Petals was not always easy to get in contact with. I guess this means they are busy but when you have questions phone calls are not returned promptly.

Great Flowers!!!

Reviewed on 7/11/2012 Michelle C

It was really great working with Petals Floral Shoppe. Initially, I was in contact with one artist who later was replaced with Teryl, who was very responsive and helpful. I had so many ideas in mind and it was hard for me to make a decision but with her help we were able to come... Read More to a final decision. We received a credit because of where we booked our wedding and were greatly pleased with that. Everything was beautiful and pretty much exactly what our contract said. The only thing that made me a little said was the pink for the roses was a little off and my rhinestones in my bouquet weren't hot pink as described but a more light pink which worked but would have popped more with the brighter color. All in all we knew they had to work with what they had available and they still managed to make everything look great. Teryl is very nice and I would recommend them especially since it was located so close to our wedding facility at Sunset Gardens.

Perfect Vintage Romance

Reviewed on 11/01/2011 schranda c

The flowers on the Gazebo were beautiful, the petals lining the isle and the petal filled cylinders were a sight to behold as I walked out. Most importantly, the dual purpose of the cylinders was a major cost saver. They were most helpful, no matter how many times I changed my... Read More mind and altered the order. Totally would use them again!

Gorgeous Flowers!

Reviewed on 10/24/2011 Dawn R

They are right next to Sunset Gardens. Their process for selection, pricing and payment structure is awesome. They go out of their way to help create beautiful arrangements that are within your budget. I was absolutely happy with every flower that come over from Boutonniers... Read More to bouquets.

Beautiful & Reasonable

Reviewed on 10/12/2011 Debra G

I cannot say enough about the beautiful flowers that were delivered for our Wedding. Our colors weren't easy to match,but what we ended up with was better than I could have imagined. Prior to the Wedding I brought in a picture of a bouquet I found online. I couldn't believe they... Read More matched it perfectly! Wild orchids, huge ivory roses and lots of color throughout. From the bouquets to the table setting's they were perfect! I wish there was a way to post photos here. I highly recommend Petals to anyone looking for the perfect flowers at a resonable price!

Wedding Flowers

Reviewed on 7/04/2011 Erika T

Petals did a nice job in making my bouquet. I was really happy with mine. I thought the brides maid bouquets were smaller than expected but they were nice.

Rough Start

Reviewed on 3/29/2011 Brianna H

I had a rough first consult and I was going to go somewhere else. But my husband convinced me to go back and try again. Things went much better the second time. The flowers turned out PERFECT! The centerpieces were great too.

Elegant and Beautiful bouquet and centerpieces

Reviewed on 12/03/2010 kelly s

i worked with natalie and her staff and they did a awesome job with my bouquet they designed what i wanted and did it better then my description, the centerpieces where wonderful as well they were very romantic and went well with our theme. thank you i totally recommand there... Read More service they are very resonable in price

Worth the Price :0)

Reviewed on 11/17/2010 Elizabeth S

Flowers were fresh and beautiful. We did get a discount becuase of our venue. I would use them again in a haertbeat.

Best Florist in Las Vegas/Henderson

Reviewed on 11/02/2010 Dana F

Natalie and her team are AMAZING! I just found her, and couldn't be more happy! I had comment after comment about how beautiful everything looked. She took my thoughts/vision and made them more than I could have imagined! She is so creative and really listens to what you... Read More want. The most important thing to me and my fiancee' was the ambiance of our venue! We wanted it to look/feel/smell like an intimate party, but in a larger scale. Natalie NAILED it! I never once felt like I needed to go check on the venue or flowers prior to the ceremony because of how Natalie made us feel. Thank you so much!

Petals makes ideas into a fabulous reality

Reviewed on 10/25/2010 amy w

From day one Petals Flowers has been my choice for my wedding flowers and decor!! we used them not only for our reception flowers, we also used them for ceremony decor and lighting, as well as linens and chargers. All of their work is top of the line!! It was so great meeting... Read More with them during the planning process since they had so many great ideas and were able to piece all of my ideas and thoughts into brillant works of art!!! Perfect

Review for Petals Flowers and Events

Reviewed on 10/02/2007 angie t

The bouquets were gorgeous.;I had different color roses for the groom, best man, groomsmen & male attendants. Because I was taking photographs when the boutineers arrived I was not able to tell whom had which colors. I would suggest making sure the florist marks each boutineer... Read More or corsage by name so they go to the right person. Luckily my coordinator made sure the colors matched.