Peter A. Wagner Photography

Milwaukee, Southeastern Wisconsin and Beyond

CONGRATULATIONS on your upcoming wedding!

My name is Peter, a wedding and portrait photographer from Milwaukee, Wisconsin. I employ a variety of shooting styles to suit each situation of the day, preferring a fly-on-the-wall (photojournalistic) approach for most of the day's events, but stepping in to direct the group photos and the more creative couples portraits. Your wedding day will fly by in the blink of an eye, and when all is said and done, the cake has been devoured, and the dance floor has been swept clean, your wedding photos will be the lasting momento of everything that has transpired. So take care in choosing the right wedding photographer for you and ensure that all those memories can be shared for decades to come.

Artistic, Dramatic, Lifestyle, Modern

Bridal Portraits, Engagement

Destination Weddings, Online Proofing, Digital Files, Printed Enlargements, Wedding Albums, Photo, Second Shooter Available, Social Media Sharing

Milwaukee, Southeastern Wisconsin and Beyond (414) 534-7935
INSTAGRAM

Reviewed on 6/27/2017 Jenni P

I can't say enough great things about Peter! Peter did our engagement photos and our wedding photos. Both turned out better than we could have ever imagined. We constantly get asked about who did our photos and people telling me they referred their friends or family to Peter... Read More after seeing our photos. He has an ability to take a single moment and turn it into a wow-factor photo. I will forever cherish the work he did because he captured the emotions of the day so well, it almost feels like I am there reliving it again when I look through them-which is a must when that day literally is over in what seems like a blink of an eye! He also put together a slide show of our day with video clips and still shots-it brought tears to my eyes. Words can't express how grateful we are to have found Peter and have had him there with us capturing all of our moments, big and small! I met with multiple photographers before finding Peter and his packages were the most reasonable for our budget. He also gives you your photos to keep and do what you wish with instead of forcing you to order every print through him, like most other photographers do. We very much look forward to working with Peter again in the future!

Reviewed on 6/26/2017 Sarah J

A million stars/thumbs up/yessss' to Peter Wagner Photography. He does amazing, out of this world work. We met Peter through a family friend and instantly knew we wanted him to photograph our wedding. He is such a fun, nice, down to earth guy- he is outstanding! Even my husband,... Read More who is not a picture guy said how great Peter was and is. I highly recommend him to everyone I know.

Reviewed on 5/07/2017 Jessica T

We knew right away we wanted the best for our wedding photos, and Peter A. Wagner Photography didn’t disappoint. Peter isn’t just a photographer, he’s an artist. He showed up on time, expressed excitement and passion for his work, made the whole wedding party feel comfortable,... Read More and even moved his way about the dance floor without disrupting the party. In addition, his release of a sneak peek photo was loved by all, causing gasps of surprise at its great beauty and artistry. His efficiency was outstanding as well. As a type A bride, I was amazed how we were able to get all the shots we needed and more in the time we had. He worked with us well as we went about our day, all the while ahead of schedule. We would not have had the smooth and effortless wedding our family compliments us on if it weren’t for Peter. He will be our photographer for life. Eric and Jessica Arenz 4/29/2017

Reviewed on 4/30/2017 Sheryl I

After meeting Peter A Wagner, we knew that he was the right photography for our wedding. Right from the start, he was outgoing, very organized, and put us at ease. A couple weeks before our wedding, we filled out a form for Peter with all of our wedding details. From then on... Read More out, I knew we had nothing to worry about. He was prompt and super creative for our wedding pictures. And the pictures...they turned out way beyond my expectations!! Peter truly captured our wedding day! Not only were the photo's amazing but he also surprised us with a slide show video. I would recommend Peter to anyone!!

Reviewed on 4/30/2017 Amanda M

We cannot say enough good things about Peter as our wedding photographer! He was very accommodating, patient, and creative. The photos turned out perfect -- they were so beautiful and exactly what we were looking for. He even sent a nice crafted box with a flash drive containing... Read More hundreds of high-quality photos. Peter is also a great guy and clearly enjoyed shooting our wedding. We give him our highest recommendation -- you won't go wrong having Peter as your photographer.

Reviewed on 4/30/2017 Anne L

Photographs are one of the best ways to capture a moment to relive. Years later, looking at a photo can allow one to feel all the emotions and connections. There is no more special a day than one's wedding day (although the birth of a child may rival that), so having a great... Read More wedding photographer is essential. There are a myriad of wedding photographers out there; each photographer is undoubtedly exceeding competent with knowledge of technical aspects of camera, framing, and lighting. What makes Peter stand out from all the rest is his professional, calm, and comfortable demeanor. He worked hard to slip seamlessly into our wedding day, getting great shots of us, and of our family and friends. It was very simple to schedule him for our wedding day, and he went above and beyond to get us the pictures encompassing the entire experience. I truly was surprised he was able to do so much by himself; the resulting pictures rivaled my friends' wedding photos that utilized multi person photography teams. A wedding day can be hectic on its own, and having a demanding photographer can add to that stress. Peter is able to get beautiful shots without adding to the stress. My wife and I are really happy with how all the photos turned out. The lighting, the positioning, the tilt of our faces were all top notch. We feel that it captured the feelings of our wedding day perfectly. We highly recommend Peter!

Reviewed on 1/08/2017 Nicole D

Neither myself nor my (now) husband are the biggest fan of taking pictures, so finding a photographer for our wedding already seemed like it was going to be a difficult task. Additionally, our wedding was a large, very non-traditional, outside wedding, mostly taking place at... Read More night, with a lot of various activities happening simultaneously and all with weird lighting situations. We had no idea who we were going to hire that would be able to work with us, being fussy as we are about pictures, and also be able to capture the spirit of our wedding (which was really a higher priority for us, honestly). Peter absolutely nailed it in every possible way. The pictures are all, of course, absolutely gorgeous, but more than that - they encapsulate everything that we worked so hard for our wedding to be. He was unbelievably easy to work with, especially on a day that can be so stressful, and is genuinely a very cool and lovely person with a massive talent for capturing detail. From the moment we met him, we knew he just "got" us and understood what we were trying to achieve, and we were so very lucky to find him. According to my husband, he "made getting married 'fun'" :-). We have recommended him highly to all of our friends getting married in the upcoming years, and after seeing our pictures - they are excited to work with him as well!

Reviewed on 12/20/2016 Ben C

I am not photogenic and I don't like being in front of a camera. Peter made me feel at ease with his casual demeanor and got excellent pictures while doing it. He guided us through everything and took any photos we wanted. Peter is genuinely a pleasure to be around and is very... Read More talented. I would (and have) recommended him to my friends and would gladly work with him again in the future. Thanks, Peter!

Reviewed on 11/23/2016 Kiersten B

I am almost beyond having words to describe how amazing Peter is! Peter captured every moment of our wedding with absolutely stunning pictures. Peter is very professional and is also super fun to have around! I went to photography school and was pretty demanding on my list of... Read More photographic preferences, and he met them 100% and without complaint. Peter is organized, punctual, very creative and extremely knowledgeable in his photography skills. Many photographers I looked at made me feel as if I would want to be checking what they were shooting throughout the night, but I had 100% faith that Peter would go way above and beyond my expectations. I am so so pleased with his work, I want to get married all over again! SERIOUSLY - check him out!

Reviewed on 10/27/2016 Maren K

Peter is an amazing photographer. He was flexible and enjoyable to work with. His pictures are stunning. He took the right mix of posed and candid shots; exactly what we were looking for. And on top of his great work and affable nature, the price was right too!

Reviewed on 10/24/2016 Arianna S

We were very impressed with Peter at every step of the process. He responded promptly to questions. He had researched our venue and had ideas of pictures he wanted to take. He had us fill out a detailed questionnaire that allowed us to tell him our preferences for types of... Read More pictures, etc for the day of the wedding. He was also very good at floating around and catching pictures of our guests and not being intrusive. He finished all of our pictures within 6 weeks or so and then hand delivered them to our house. He was a pleasure to work with and we are incredibly happy with our pictures.

Reviewed on 10/16/2016 Cassandra W

I was looking for a photographer with reasonable rates without sacrificing quality and stumbled upon Peter! Peter was professional, yet personable at the same time. Before the wedding, we were provided a thorough questionnaire that allowed us to specify exactly what we wanted... Read More for our big day. I was very impressed with all of the photographs from the wedding, as well as the preview albums and videos. If you're looking for beautiful pictures at a fair price, Peter is your guy!

Reviewed on 9/21/2016 Brianna R

I was incredibly picky about finding the right photographer. We were engaged for a year before we had our engagement photos taken, and that was after I found Peter. He is an amazing photographer, so much so that after he did our engagement and our wedding, I asked if he would be... Read More able to do maternity shots when that time comes. He's beyond personable- he's inviting, he listens to what you want, helps you figure it out, and does everything he can to make sure he gives you exactly what you wanted and then some. We had him for 10 hours for our wedding and I love every single picture he gave us (over 1000 pictures). He captured moments and people in those moments that I will cherish forever and was able to do it in a way that people saw the pictures and would say, "I didn't even realize he was right there! That picture is awesome!" Thank you, Peter, for being such a wonderful photographer.

Reviewed on 9/21/2016 Mary Kate J

Loved working with Peter! He is so friendly and patient through the whole process, will work hard to meet any specifications, and came up with some stunning shots on the fly as well. He delivered so many more photos than I expected, nicely organized with a highlights section and... Read More short video presentation for our enjoyment and for sharing on social media, etc. He really captured the spirit and overwhelming emotion of the whole day, and I cannot recommend him highly enough.

Reviewed on 9/11/2016 Rhandy R

Whether you live in Wisconsin or in Iceland, Peter is the most flexible, accommodating, and professional photographer we've had the pleasure of working with. We live in Hawaii, and we were planning our Wisconsin wedding ourselves thousands of miles away. Peter was incredibly... Read More flexible. He was willing to work with us and meet our needs to the best of his abilities. He was very organized. His questionnaire not only helped him figure out what we wanted, but it also gave us ideas on how we wanted our wedding photographed. Peter takes so much pride in his craft and it shows in his work. On our wedding day, he came early and stayed until he knew he had captured our entire day the best it could possibly be captured. Because of Peter, we will have amazing pictures of our special day that we will have for the rest of our lives. We know our grandchildren and their grandchildren will see our pictures and know without a doubt that we love each other to the moon and back because his pictures portray it. We recommend Peter Wagner to anyone and everyone that wants their wedding professionally photographed.

Reviewed on 8/31/2016 Patrick R

Choosing Peter as our photographer was one of the best decisions we made for our wedding. We are so pleased with our photos and he made the experience so comfortable and easy. He accommodated all of our goofy requests and was incredibly patient while we wrangled our families. He... Read More is very good at what he does.

Reviewed on 8/26/2016

Peter is an incredible photographer and super friendly! He knows when to be discrete and when to get the perfect shot. His willingness to edit the photos and to send a personalized flash drive with all of the pictures was wonderful! I would highly recommend using Peter as your... Read More photographer!! I cannot recommend him enough!

Reviewed on 7/08/2016 Kelly B

Peter photographed both our December (local) and April (destination to Mexico) weddings. He captured some great moments of both myself and my husband...but also of our guests! The candid photos were great! The night photos are my and my husband's favorite! Peter did an... Read More absolutely amazing job with the night shots with the lighting and capturing the stars!! Peter was very professional and ensures he got all of the shots we requested. We asked him to use his professional judgement and I was glad we did because the pictures turned out better than I imagined. Peter has an eye for some truly beautiful shots with regards to background, lighting, and posing. He was always on time and very responsive to my texts and emails. Since we were so busy planning 2 ceremonies...one local and one destination within 4 months...I asked him to remind me of the things he needed and he would which was super helpful! Peter was very reasonably priced for what you get! I felt my money was more than well spent with him being our photographer. I highly recommend him to anyone who is getting married as you will be more than pleased with him. He has so much passion, vision, and talent for this field. Any bride and groom will feel as though he captured the most special moments of their first day as one!! I know I did!

Reviewed on 2/21/2016

Peter provided the utmost personal, yet professional experience any groom could ever ask for throughout the entire wedding experience. I recognize Peter as one of the best photographers in the Midwest for ANY special event during ANY season of the year. My wife Andrea and I are... Read More so pleased to be able to recommend Peter to everyone reading this who considers a photographer for any special event. Thank you so much for your amazing service as our professional photographer at our wedding.

Amazing!

Reviewed on 1/15/2016 shelly h

Peter was amazing!! Great photos! Worked very well with my husband and myself! Would for sure recommend!

Wonderful photos of a memorable day!

Reviewed on 1/15/2016

Peter did a fantastic job with our wedding. He was willing to take as much time as we needed to get information prior to the wedding (plus an extensive survey) to make sure he was able to photograph exactly what we wanted. He was where we needed him throughout the day of the... Read More wedding an he captured fantastic shots of all the moments I want to remember. The photos I received from him are beautiful and came within the timeframe he initially gave us. Highly Recommended!

Reviewed on 1/15/2016 Jennilyn K

I wish I could give this man 10 Stars he is a true saint! When looking for our photographers I ran onto Peter’s beautiful website. I was stunned at how amazing his photos were and the price he was asking was such a great deal. I had also heard that he will be direct so you can... Read More make sure you get a great photo every time which was the most important thing in a photographer to me. Peter shot our wedding about two months ago. He was truly amazing to work with! He showed up about an hour early and stayed over an hour later then we had asked just to make sure that he got all the pictures we wanted . Peter has great attention to detail and was very creative in his work. Peter has an eye for beauty, and captured everything perfectly! Everything was happening so fast during the wedding that it was all a blur for us but thankfully Peter was there to capture so many great moments...Moments we didn't even know existed until we looked through all of our pictures. It's like we're reliving our wedding again! I have already looked at our wedding photos dozens of times. I knew Peter did wonderful work, but he definitely exceeded our expectations!! So many of our family and friends have complimented on the quality, creativity and the quantity of the pictures. When we received our pictures on the drive in this amazing wood box with our picture on it I couldn’t believe it got any better than all the amazing pictures we had already gotten. Peter was such a pleasure to work he is such a nice guy and he really focused on what we wanted! I can't say enough great things about him! He is the best decision you will make for your wedding! This was a big investment for our wedding but it was worth every penny and more! And while you and your new husband or bride are socializing with your family and friends at the wedding, rest assure that Peter will capture every moments so you don't have to worry about anything and just enjoy your wedding! We will definitely keep in contact with Peter!

Peter A. Wagner

My name is Peter, a wedding and portrait photographer from Milwaukee, Wisconsin. I employ a variety of shooting styles to suit each situation of the day, preferring a fly-on-the-wall (photojournalistic) approach for most of the day's events, but stepping in to direct the group photos and the more creative couples portraits. I would love to get to know the real YOU, and through my photography, capture all the special moments and whirlwind emotions that come to fruition on one of the happiest days of your collective lives.