Peter Naughton Productions

Ceremony, Reception, Wedding

MC Services, Recorded Music, Sound Equipment, Music, Planning, Equipment

Syracuse / Utica-Rome / Central New York / Ithaca (315) 542-2112

Reviewed on 10/19/2017 Elizabeth C

Peter was great! I chose him as our wedding dj largely for his organizational skills (based off of other reviews). He put together a day-of schedule that he distributed to us as well as all of our other vendors (photographer, officiant, etc) so everyone knew what was happening... Read More and when. He also was a great help for music selections and played exactly what we wanted-- we requested a couple of Hindi songs which was no problem for him to incorporate into our reception setlist. He also provided music during and before our ceremony. We had music playing as guests arrived and two microphones for the ceremony for an officiant and a vocalist. If you're in the central NY area, you can't go wrong with Peter!

2017-10-20T10:15:15 Response from the vendor

Elizabeth, thanks for taking the time to write this awesome review! It was an honor and a pleasure to help you and Nakul celebrate. Glad you had a great time and I wish you all the best! For anyone reading these reviews, check out photos... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 10/17/2017 Evan G

Very reasonably priced, Peter provided much more than we could have asked for and had every aspect covered. His professionalism towards his job makes him shine above the others because he wants to make sure your night is exactly how you imagined it! One of our top priorities... Read More for our wedding was to make sure everyone had a great time and that the dance floor was never empty. With the help of Peter and his expertise, the day ran flawlessly. Peter made sure everything was covered from mic distribution during the ceremony to up-lighting at the reception. Making himself available an hour before the ceremony, Peter made sure that his set-up for the day was fit for the room size. Prior to our wedding day, we were in constant contact with Peter and were asked to fill out a questionnaire that, in the end, made the day perfect. His DJing reflected exactly what we wanted (as indicated on the questionnaire), making sure that certain songs were played and that certain songs/genres were avoided (even if requested). Throughout the entire process, he was responsive to our questions and concerns. Peter's attention to detail was top notch and because of that, the dance floor was always filled and everyone had a great time!

2017-10-17T19:12:55 Response from the vendor

Thank you very much, Evan, for taking the time to post this awesome review! I had a great time helping you and Arthur celebrate your big day. I'm glad you were pleased with how everything turned out -- and I loved how your choices of... Read Less Read More

Fantastic DJ!

Reviewed on 8/17/2015 Diane B

Even though Peter was the first DJ that we met with, we booked him on the spot. We were incredibly impressed with his organization and attention to detail. He was incredibly flexible; his questionnaire gave us the opportunity to dictate every detail of the night if we so... Read More chose. We decided to provide him with a list of "must play" songs and a list of other artists that we like. Peter did a great job of playing all of our songs and filling in the gaps with other music to get the crowd dancing. From the introductions to the very last song, Peter made sure that the night ran seamlessly. The timeline that he provided to the venue and the photographer helped keep everyone on the same page throughout the night. Peter is so responsive and easy to get ahold of that one of the bridesmaids contacted him a week before the wedding to see if she could incorporate music with her speech. He was on board and the music helped her speech be a hit! We would absolutely recommend Peter to anyone looking for a reasonably priced DJ for the wedding. He was so great that the end of the night, everyone was chanting "one more dance!"

Peter Naughton DJ

Reviewed on 10/14/2014 Jennifer G

When I first came across Peter Naughton, I was actually apprehensive because he seemed too good to be true since he was much less expensive compared to other DJ’s in the area. However, after looking into him further I found out he just wasn’t overcharging like many other DJ’s... Read More do! When I e-mailed him, he responded back right away! Throughout the entire time leading up to our wedding, Peter was always extremely prompt in responses. Our schedules never seemed to align and Peter took time out of his night to Skype with us and discuss details of the wedding once it got closer. Prior to our wedding, we had given him a list of songs we wanted played. On the day of our wedding, one of our friends actually tried to request a song and Peter would not play the song until I came over and gave him the “okay.” This alone says a lot about him because many other DJ’s I have seen end up playing songs that you did not request or banned simply because the DJ likes them, but not Peter. He was extremely professional and respectful of our wishes. If you are looking for a DJ I would not look further than Peter Naughton, he put my husband and I completely at ease at our wedding and the dance floor was packed the whole night!! The DJ can really make or break a wedding and I am so thankful that we put our faith in Peter!

You'll be pleased!

Reviewed on 6/07/2013 Erica S

I am so glad I choose Peter as the DJ for my wedding. He did a great job mixing up the songs and got everyone on the dance floor. He was extremely organized in the planning process and truly helped me visual how the day would flow. He also has a great MC personality which my... Read More guests complimented him about after.