Peter Naughton Productions

MC Services, Recorded Music, Sound Equipment, Music, Planning, Equipment

Syracuse / Utica-Rome (315) 542-2112

Fantastic DJ!

Reviewed on 8/17/2015 Diane B

Even though Peter was the first DJ that we met with, we booked him on the spot. We were incredibly impressed with his organization and attention to detail. He was incredibly flexible; his questionnaire gave us the opportunity to dictate every detail of the night if we so... Read More chose. We decided to provide him with a list of "must play" songs and a list of other artists that we like. Peter did a great job of playing all of our songs and filling in the gaps with other music to get the crowd dancing. From the introductions to the very last song, Peter made sure that the night ran seamlessly. The timeline that he provided to the venue and the photographer helped keep everyone on the same page throughout the night. Peter is so responsive and easy to get ahold of that one of the bridesmaids contacted him a week before the wedding to see if she could incorporate music with her speech. He was on board and the music helped her speech be a hit! We would absolutely recommend Peter to anyone looking for a reasonably priced DJ for the wedding. He was so great that the end of the night, everyone was chanting "one more dance!"

Peter Naughton DJ

Reviewed on 10/14/2014 Jennifer G

When I first came across Peter Naughton, I was actually apprehensive because he seemed too good to be true since he was much less expensive compared to other DJ’s in the area. However, after looking into him further I found out he just wasn’t overcharging like many other DJ’s... Read More do! When I e-mailed him, he responded back right away! Throughout the entire time leading up to our wedding, Peter was always extremely prompt in responses. Our schedules never seemed to align and Peter took time out of his night to Skype with us and discuss details of the wedding once it got closer. Prior to our wedding, we had given him a list of songs we wanted played. On the day of our wedding, one of our friends actually tried to request a song and Peter would not play the song until I came over and gave him the “okay.” This alone says a lot about him because many other DJ’s I have seen end up playing songs that you did not request or banned simply because the DJ likes them, but not Peter. He was extremely professional and respectful of our wishes. If you are looking for a DJ I would not look further than Peter Naughton, he put my husband and I completely at ease at our wedding and the dance floor was packed the whole night!! The DJ can really make or break a wedding and I am so thankful that we put our faith in Peter!

You'll be pleased!

Reviewed on 6/07/2013 Erica S

I am so glad I choose Peter as the DJ for my wedding. He did a great job mixing up the songs and got everyone on the dance floor. He was extremely organized in the planning process and truly helped me visual how the day would flow. He also has a great MC personality which my... Read More guests complimented him about after.