Engagement, Trash The Dress

Wedding

Destination Wedding Packages, Destination Weddings, Online Proofing, Digital Files, Wedding Albums, Photo, Second Shooter Available

Bow2010

1003 CROWLEY RD, DFW, TX (817) 707-7487

Reviewed on 4/18/2017 Cameron H

Michelle is SO amazing!! We are so grateful for the amazing work she did on our engagements, wedding day, and my bridal photos. I highly recommend bridal session for all brides! I was on the fence for doing them BUT I am so glad I did. I am so happy to have had an extra day to... Read More be in my dress with hair and makeup done. It was a good practice for the big day, and also Michelle took such unique shots of my dress and me that I would not had gotten the day of. Michelle is fun and a great person to hangout with! The sessions are fun to do and my now husband (who is a typical guy who hates taking pictures) even said he actually had a good time during the engagement photos. On the wedding day she stays on schedule and still gets all the great shots. We were actually a few minutes behind schedule when we started our first look (because of hair/makeup) but Michelle was calm and worked diligently so we got back on schedule. She also has an amazing list of wedding vendors for the DFW area, we actually found most of vendors through her! I highly recommend Michelle and Peyronet Photography!

Reviewed on 4/10/2017 Katie W

Michelle was recommended from our wedding planners, the Gold Dust Vintage Girls, and man am I so thrilled that happened! She flew all the way out to Phoenix, AZ to do our engagement pics, and I am beyond impressed. She listened to everything we wanted (including engagement pics... Read More with our unruly pups) and was patient and had a smile on her face the whole way through. On the day of the wedding she had the most amazing ideas for pictures and I can't wait to see them! She was an absolute blast to work with and I would recommend her to anyone and everyone!

Reviewed on 1/25/2017 Tyler R

Michelle was the photographer for my surprise proposal! She was absolutely terrific! She followed us all through the gardens taking pictures of the scenery without me ever suspecting a thing. When my fiancé proposed she caught the moment perfectly. She had great ideas for... Read More positioning and did a terrific job finding the best lighting while also ensuring the background was flawless. She was so easy to work with and always has a big smile on her face. I would highly suggest using Peyronet Photography for your engagements, wedding, or portraits. She is passionate about what she does and her work is worth every penny!

Reviewed on 8/11/2015 Katie M

Our wedding photographer was Megan from Peyronet's associate company. She and her assistant Sarah were an absolute joy to work with! They were both a ton of fun and made us all feel very comfortable. I recently moved out of state, and Megan was very accommodating when scheduling... Read More any meetings and my bridal portraits since I had little flexibility. All of our pictures from my bridals and the big day turned out AMAZING (despite my awkwardness), and I could not have imagined them any better. Megan and Sarah made the whole process a lot of fun and I would definitely recommend her and The Purple Pebble to anyone!

Amazing!

Reviewed on 4/02/2015 Elaine B

I worked with Peyronet's associate company, Purple Pebble. My photographers name was Megan Desoto. She was wonderful! We ended up using her for our engagement pictures, bridal portraits and wedding day of. She makes you feel totally comfortable in front of the camera, plays... Read More music, makes you laugh, is fun and has a great eye. She managed to get my fiancé to cooperate for 3h of pictures for engagements, and he didn't complain once! Not that her sessions are that long, we just had lots of requests, all of which she was more than willing to accommodate. She is quick to respond to texts/ emails, works with you in making any extra products ie: guestbook, edits great,... I can't say enough good things. I felt like she was a friend by the end of it all. Highly recommend to anyone in need of a photog :) You won't be disappointed.

Absolutely Wonderful!

Reviewed on 7/07/2014 Shelbi A

I knew I wanted Michelle to be my photographer just minutes in to our initial consultation. She has the best energy, and it is obvious how much she truly loves what she does. She lets you completely customize what you want your package to look like, and she doesn't nickel and... Read More dime you about every little thing. She was fantastic about working around my weird work schedule, and even drove down to Austin on one of her usual days off for one of our engagement sessions. My husband is not a huge fan of having his picture taken, but she made our two engagement sessions so much fun, and even met us for a margarita beforehand to help him relax. She was also a wealth of information and advice throughout all of my planning process and answered all of my random emails and texts very quickly. When I came up with a crazy idea for our Save the Dates she designed and printed them to perfection! People could not stop talking about them, and we still have one up on our refrigerator. She is so much fun to be around and was a blast to hang out with on our wedding day. And she did such a great job getting our 4 year old flower girl and 3 year old ring bearer to cooperate with altar pictures. All of my family and wedding party loved her! She even got out on the dance floor and showed us how to do the wobble! I could not be more thrilled with our engagement pictures and my bridal portraits, and I love what I've seen of our wedding pictures so far! Michelle was absolutely fantastic from beginning to end and I couldn't recommend her more highly!

Fantastic, Amazing, Wonderful... I can't Say enough good things!

Reviewed on 7/07/2014 Maggi E

I recently used Michelle and her team at Peyronet Photography for my bridal portraits, wedding, and boudoir shoot. I am 1000% in love with ALL of my pictures. The entire team was very professional to work with, but personable at the same time. Not only do they take amazing... Read More pictures, but they helped keep everything on a timely schedule and helped corral groomsmen! I highly recommended Peyronet Photography for anyone interested, I honestly only have wonderful things to say about them. I'm so glad I used Peyronet photography - you will be too!

Photographs that capture everything!

Reviewed on 6/20/2013 Kristina K

Michelle did my engagement photos (we used one for our save the date), Christmas photo cards, Bridals, and Wedding photos. She did a wonderful job capturing every little detail. I loved working with her and her team. I look forward to using her in the future for other events in... Read More my life.

Stunning Photography

Reviewed on 7/12/2012 Amanda H

Michelle is so very talented in her craft, and although her images speak for themselves, her amazing photographs take our breath away every time. Michelle is a pleasure to be around, she was so reassuring throughout the entire process, highly professional, and every time we met... Read More with her we had such a fun time. Our wedding party, parents, and family loved working with Michelle as well. We could not recommend Peyronet Photography HIGHLY enough! The special details that Michelle captured are priceless. She has a way of telling such a wonderful story with her images and we couldn’t be happier with the story of our wedding day. Michelle is the PERFECT photographer; you cannot go wrong with her creativity, uniqueness, and her fun personality. Michelle created the most stunning pictures as she captured the essence of our day in a way we never dreamed. I’ve only had so many wonderful compliments on our photographs, and our guests loved the photos. Her wedding day slideshow brought tears to our eyes as well with our parents and in-laws. She is truly amazing at what she does and I can’t wait to work with Michelle again.

A talented, fun and dependable photographer!

Reviewed on 12/28/2011 Kerry B

Michelle of Peyronet Photography is an extremely talented photographer and great to work with. We did both an engagement session and our wedding with her and we couldn't be happier. She made my husband who hates photos, actually have fun taking them. When I got our wedding... Read More slideshow, I actually teared up because it was so good. Choosing my wedding album photos will be difficult because they are all fantastic! She was always easy to get a hold of and flexible with our busy schedules. I will definitely be using Michelle again for our future photos.

Great

Reviewed on 11/23/2011 Allie M

Michelle Peyronet did a great job photographing my wedding. We have not gotten our images back yet, but on the day her personality was just the energy we needed. She was upbeat, but made things happen when needed. I loved her!

Michelle is the Best !

Reviewed on 5/09/2011 Kate M

Michelle is the best photographer ever and I look forward to using her for events throughout our lives. A little on the higher side of our budget but if you have room to splurge she is definitely worth the extra money. She has a great personality and eye for photography. She fit... Read More right in with all my family and friends and she just felt like one of the gals !

There's no one better!

Reviewed on 11/19/2010 Suzanna G

Peyronet Photography has done 5 of my friends' weddings, so when it was my turn, there was no question who I would use. Michelle is amazingly talented, fun, and one of the most impressive professionals I've met. Given that this is the one tangible way I have to remember the... Read More entire event, I would not have trusted anyone else.

Peyronet Photography is the BEST!!

Reviewed on 11/17/2010 Kendall L

MIchelle and her crew were amazing. I would highly recommend them to anyone in the area! Michelle is easy to talk to and she does an excellent job making sure she is meeting (and exceeding) your every expectation.

Best photographer ever!

Reviewed on 5/17/2010 Leslie T

Michelle photographed our wedding last summer, and she did an amazing job! We also had a ton of fun with her which was important to us. She really took the time to get to know us during our engagement pics and my bridals so she knew exactly what we wanted on our big day. She... Read More had also recently gotten married so she was such a big help in all aspects of our wedding planning. On our wedding day she captured all those special moments as well as the more formal shots. We couldn't be happier with the results! I can't recommend her highly enough! My mom was so impressed with her that we scheduled family portraits. We definitely will continue to use her in the years to come!

Peyronnet Photography is fantastic!!

Reviewed on 5/17/2010 Jessica S

Peyronnet Photography did an amazing job with my wedding photos. Michelle was professional, helpful and has a great artistic eye. My guests have all commented on how amazing the photos are. She was also able to adjust at the last minute when my beach wedding had to be moved... Read More indoors due to rain. Michelle was highly organized and had clearly prepared well for taking shots in multiple locations at our venue. She made everybody feel at ease and ensured that we had fun while shooting. I would highly recommend Peyronnet Photography for any event!