Phenix Banquet Center

Ballroom, Restaurant, Tented

2101 Noe Bixby Road, Columbus, OH (614) 260-8691

Beautiful

Reviewed on 10/30/2014

I have attended several events here and loved it! Cannot wait to have my wedding here!! Great staff and very welcoming!!

Spacious and Convenient

Reviewed on 9/07/2014 Angie B

The versatile setting for this lovely banquet center is ideal for gathering with friends and family.The staff are extremely friendly, helpful and accommodating. Highly recommending the Phenix for your next event!

graduation party 5/31/14

Reviewed on 8/26/2014

This place is perfect for any type of event. I had my graduation party there and I loved it!!! The place is beautiful and the staff is respectful and responsible. They were very flexible with me. I really recommend this place (:

Great new place to have any kind of party/celebration

Reviewed on 8/11/2014 Danielle R

This is a new place of business that has been recently renovated and looks fabulous! The entrance is very upscale in appearance. It has several rooms that can be used for just about any kind of party or celebration event! I would definitely recommend using this place as a... Read More wedding venue! Also, the owners are very nice!

Phenix

Reviewed on 8/11/2014

This is a very elegant facility with beautiful decor. The covered tables and chairs add an extra touch of class. The Ballroom is warm and inviting and is the perfect combination of fun and elegance.