Taste with creativity and passion.

Special events deserve special attention. At Lancer Catering food is our passion; making sure every detail is beyond your expectations is what we strive for and what we’ve been doing for more than 30 years. We infuse passion and creativity into every event with customized and innovative menus, culinary expertise and detail-oriented service. Among the beautiful backdrop of the many event spaces at the Phoenix Zoo, allow us to inspire and excite you and your guests with a memorable menu built with creativity and passion. We cater any type of social event, from intimate gatherings to grand weddings. Contact us today to start creating something magical.

• Outdoor - Covered

Waterfront, Park, Tented

Food + Catering, Service Staff

455 N. Galvin Parkway, Phoenix , AZ (623) 850-1042

Reviewed on 3/20/2017 Omaya A

Heather with Lancer was a pleasure to work with throughout all our catering process. She helped us construct a unique, Moroccan inspired menu when we requested a non-traditional meal. On the day of our wedding, all of Lancer's staff were wonderful to our guests. The chef... Read More personally visited our head table to say hi and gauge our reaction. I would highly recommend them. Our buffet did run out of food, so I would recommend asking them to plan better for that. Lancer graciously worked with us after our wedding to rectify this situation.

2017-03-24T15:52:51 Response from the vendor

Thanks so much for the 5 stars! Heather had a great time putting together your unique, Moroccan themed menu! We are so pleased to hear you and your guests had such a great experience with Lancer Catering. Our Chef loves to engage with our couples... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 1/12/2017 Kelly H

Everything about the venue and catering was incredible! The staff at the Phoenix Zoo were incredibly kind, professional, and courteous in helping me and my husband plan our wedding. The venue setup was beautiful and the day of event staff were attentive and lovely to work... Read More with. If someone wants a unique, beautiful venue, I highly recommend going to the zoo. Lancer Catering was beyond amazing! The food was incredibly and the help I received from the catering manager before the event was incredible. I highly recommend Lancer Catering to anyone who needs an exceptional caterer!

2017-01-13T15:12:10 Response from the vendor

Thanks so much for the 5 stars! We were so happy to help you plan your wedding at the Zoo! We are glad to know the food was amazing and that you had a great experience with both us and Lancer Catering. Thank you again... Read Less Read More

Meet The Coordinator

Heather Dobler

I have been involved in different aspects of event planning and the hospitality industry for more than 15 years. My interest in food and its effect on the human body led me to earn a Bachelor of Science degree in Human Nutrition and Dietetics from Arizona State University. Since graduation I’ve worked in a variety of positions including having the great fortune to travel across the United States and Europe representing several large companies as a Brand Ambassador. For the past several years I’ve been immersed in the catering business and I absolutely love it.