Photo Booth Creations

Twin Cities, MN, Dubuque IA and the tri-state area (IA, WI, IL), Madison WI, and beyond.

Photo Booth Creation

We take great pride in the appearance of our photo booth since we spent years on designing it ourselves. We wanted a photo booth that was Vintage yet Elegant. It can hold up to 17 people at a time which creates some crazy-fun photos with your bridal party, family members, and friends!

Online Proofing, Digital Files, On-Site Printing, Photo Props, Photo Booths, Photo + Video

8213 College Trail, Inver Grove Heights, MN

Fun & Entertaining Addition to any Event!

Reviewed on 7/16/2015

We used Photo Booth Creations at our wedding event and are very glad we did! Matt is a professional at his craft and was very courteous and helpful to our guests using the photo booth all night. He has great props and everyone commented on how much fun they had taking... Read More pictures. Matt is very organized and makes sure people get copies of their pics to take home, and he also keeps a copy of each for your guestbook. The guestbook of all the silly photos will be a great reminder of all the fun our friends and family had in the photo booth. Matt also provides a CD so that all the pictures can be shared digitally - very nice to have. All in all, Matt is a very nice guy and will impress your guests with his fun-loving nature and professionalism. He really turned the photo booth into one of the main attractions at our wedding. People loved him and we'd recommend him to anyone who wants a photo booth at their event.

Great experience with Photo Booth Creations!

Reviewed on 9/30/2013

The moment I contacted Matt at Photo booth Creations, I felt at ease with conducting business with him. I did not have a wedding planner so his helpfulness and friendliness instantly put me at ease during my hectic wedding planning. His charismatic nature and passion for his... Read More work is shown in everything he does. Matt's energy for all things bridal or wedding is highly contagious, to say the least! I was highly impressed with the quality of pictures and instant results especially since the photobooth was full of people all night. Having a photobooth at our wedding added an extra special touch. We were so happy we decided to work with them! The decor of the booth itself is beautiful. Our venue was in a large white tent out in the country. We had a rustic farm themed wedding. The wooden photobooth added a lot of decor along the blank white corner in our huge tent. Our guests received an instant photo strip of themselves upon each turn in the booth. But my favorite part of our experience was our custom made photo album. Matt and his assistant Stacey, guided our guests as they created the album right there on the spot. I was blown away but the quality of the photo album, I had no idea it was going to be soo nice and sentimental. Our guests wrote little love notes to us beside our copy of their photo strips. It gave them something interactive to do besides drink and dance. Well actually, most of them were dancing in the photobooth. Gotta love Latino families! We got so much great feedback from our guests, they loved it which made us feel good after all the wedding planning! My husband and I were laughing out loud as we flipped through the album. The activity and photos tended to get a bit crazier as the night went on! This experience was worth every penny! Great value for the service and professionalism! P.S. CD with all copies of our photostrips came in the mail super fast! You can print them off online too but I like having a hard copy of photos for keeps.

Photo Booth Creations

Reviewed on 9/21/2013 Samantha T

Matt made us feel so special on our wedding day and did everything he could to make it one that we would remember. He was a hit with our guests as well with his friendly personality, positive attitude, and his kind way of interacting with the kids and making them feel involved... Read More in our celebration. He went above and beyond anything we could have expected and asked for our input to make it what we wanted. Photo Booth Creations is such an organized business run by some fantastic people!

Bride and past user

Reviewed on 11/11/2015 Anne W

I booked Photo Booth Creations for my holiday work party last year and it was a huge it. There was a minute that the photo booth wasn't full. I had first seen Photo Booth Creations at a couple of weddings that I attended and just loved everything about the booth, the style &... Read More size and most importantly the staff. They were always so nice and friendly and they weren't afraid of getting people into the booth for you, which is awesome. After my holiday work event, I just knew that I would be using them for my special day. I am getting married in January and cannot wait to see the pictures.

Best in the Business!

Reviewed on 11/02/2015

We own an event company and have used Photo Booth Creations for a few events. Their staff is great and gets everyone involved. The highlight of their service is that they provide a custom photo book at the end of the night. It is so appreciated by the hosts of the event.... Read More Everyone that is in the photo receives a keepsake photo as well. We would heartily recommend Photo Booth Creations!

We loved Photo Booth Creations!

Reviewed on 10/30/2015

If you are thinking about doing a photobooth at your wedding I wouldn't hesitate to use Photo Booth Creations. Their photobooth is not a booth you would see at a mall but is much roomier and designed to be more comfortable for your guests. Matt and Damien were so professional... Read More before during and after the wedding. They were familiar with our venue so we didn't have to worry about them setting up or taking down and the guests loved it. We added an extra hour on and it was completely worth it. The two things that I thought were awesome: (1) each guest who was in the photo got to each walk away with a photo and (2) the bride and groom got to walk away with a guest book with all the pictures and notes from the guests at the end of the night. My daughter (the bride) said she and her husband were so excited to look through the guestbook and pictures that they did it on their wedding night. We would highly recommend Photo Booth Creations to anyone that is interested in a photo booth at their wedding or any other event. Very fun!

Photo Booth for Wedding

Reviewed on 10/28/2015 Jenna S

Photo Booth Creations is a GREAT option for a photo booth at your wedding. They are super nice to work with, and very accommodating. Plus they give you a really nice photo album with photos of your guests in it, so you can use that as your guest book! They are very engaging... Read More with guests without being pushy (to get them in the booth), you can fit a ton of people in the booth and they will print as many (color) photos as the guests want, and they have a CD with all pictures on them for you at the end. No complaints and very happy with the service, highly recommend!

Love them!

Reviewed on 10/28/2015

I have had the pleasure of working with Matt both personally (my friends wedding) and professionally (as one of our preferred vendors). He really makes the whole process fun and easy and the product is amazing! I absolutely love the fact that it is truly a photo booth and not... Read More just a backdrop against the wall.

Photo Booth Creations in one word: Outstanding!

Reviewed on 10/27/2015

I was so excited to try out the photo booth at my nephews wedding. I've never been part of a photo booth. The attendant was extremely professional, and attended the photo booth the entire reception, and kept pace with all the participants. Now I have many keep sake photos of... Read More me & my husband, my family members and friends - they are a ball to look at over and over, and generate loving memories. What a great venue to have at a wedding. This photo booth is elegant from the outside, can fit entire families and groups of friends inside, plus little kids too - my little grand nieces took their own initiative and used the photo booth by themselves and those photos are adorable! I highly recommend Photo Booth Creations - you will not be disappointed!

One of our highlights!

Reviewed on 10/27/2015 Brian S

While the photo booth was a last minute add-on, my husband and I are so happy we did! Matt was extremely helpful and organized--Photo Booth Creations personally communicated with our reception site to coordinate delivery, set up, etc, so I didn't have to play middle-man. The... Read More booth is absolutely beautiful and added to our décor. We also loved the size--I think our record for the night was 13 people in the booth at once! (And love that EVERYONE in the booth gets copies of all of their pics, regardless of how many there are!) The guest book of all of the photo booth pictures is also a super fun touch/ keepsake!

Above the Standard

Reviewed on 10/27/2015

We had spoken with quite a few photo booth providers-all failed to offer services we thought to be fair and reliable. Photo Booth Creations satisfied everything we wanted for our event, and they lived up to their word. The employees are extremely charismatic, which really help... Read More utilize the booth. The operation of the booth went very smoothly, and we managed to get great pictures! It really added to the social atmosphere of our event, and we only have good things to say!

Awesome photo booth! Julie M

Reviewed on 10/26/2015

We used them for our kids' birthday celebration. Matt and Stacy were awesome to work with and did not miss a detail, from the setup to the photos, to the fun costumes! Our friends are still all talking about it, and we have a memory book they designed that was perfect! I... Read More highly recommend them!! They are super easy to work with and very accommodating, they get it!

Best Photo Booth Vendor -- A MUST HIRE!!

Reviewed on 10/26/2015 Ashley K

You will not be disappointed when you hire Photo Booth Creations for your wedding day. You get so much for your cost! Picking out my logo was a blast. The booth is just stunning and looks so nice at your venue. Props are good quality. The staff is awesome and great to work with.... Read More It was so much fun waking up the next morning and looking through the instant scrapbook they create for you and reading all the notes from our guest next to their photo :) We used this as our "guestbook". And most of all, my guest absolutely loved it too :)

Matt is AWESOME!!!

Reviewed on 10/26/2015

I have known Matt for quite a while now and knew that when my wedding day came around I would definitely be using his photo booth at my wedding. He was professional, genuine and has a great personality! The book of photo booth pictures he put together for us was SO fun to look... Read More at! I would absolutely recommend Photo Booth Creations to anyone wanting a photo booth at their wedding! I work in the event industry and he is top notch!

Surprise 75th Birthday Party

Reviewed on 10/26/2015

I hired Photo Booth Creations for a 75th birthday party. Everyone enjoyed it so much. The birthday girl and all her friends and family received a copy of the photos. The final book is priceless. The family and friends are still looking at it a month later. It was the best... Read More money spent. Pictures of all the guests that were there is an awesome and timeless memory. I will be hiring Photo Booth Creations again next year for another mile stone birthday!

Reviewed on 10/26/2015 Kelly M

Matt and his team were awesome! Everyone was easy to work with. They were open to all our suggestions. Matt purchased props that fit our theme, encouraged people to get in the booth, worked with us getting the perfect logo, created our photo book on the spot so we could view... Read More all the fun photos the every next day! We would hire them again in a second!!!

Historic John P Furber Farm - Grand Opening

Reviewed on 10/26/2015

Matthew did a terrific job setting up his booth for our Very Grand Opening and a wedding the next day. Everyone loved it! His enthusiasm was awesome and the families had a great time! I would highly recommend Matthew's Photo Booth Creations and we'd love to give him a... Read More permanent spot in our barn! Thank you Matt! - Wayne

Fantastic Job

Reviewed on 10/26/2015 Arianna S

Photo Booth Creations took care of everything for us and did a fantastic job! Matt was great to work with, and the employees who helped at our wedding were wonderful. They kindly encouraged our guests to take photos and write messages in our book, and they talked with guests who... Read More were waiting in line! They put the book together right away so we didn't have to wait for it- we got it before the night was over! Photo Booth Creations was perfect for our wedding and EVERYONE loved it.

Fun, Creative, and Trendy Photo Booth

Reviewed on 10/26/2015 Chelsey W

Being a Wedding Coordinator, I work with tons of different vendors all the time. Matt and his team are truely great people to work with and have at an event. They have great looking photo booths. The wood is such a great touch! Also, Photo Booth Creations goes above and beyond... Read More to make sure your evening is a special one. I highly recommend Photo Booth Creations for any event.

Reviewed on 10/26/2015

I am Matt with Photo Booth Creations and I am just testing this email, Thank you

Reviewed on 10/22/2015 Allie R

Matt and Photo Booth Creations was just the best! He was amazing to work with and the book he put together at the end of the night was perfect (he even had paper that coordinated with our wedding colors!) So thoughtful!

Photo booth Creations

Reviewed on 10/20/2015 Maria M

We worked with Matt and Damien from Photobooth Creations! We were very impressed with everything they did along the way and on the wedding day. They created a logo for the bottom of the pictures, they create an album for you and give it to the bride and groom before the end of... Read More the night. They use a lot of fun props as well! I was nervous about whether or not people would use the Photobooth or not but it was such a hit that when it was time to go, they had to eventually turn people away so they could pack up!

Best photo booth in the Midwest!

Reviewed on 9/29/2015 Allie G

I could not have asked for a better photobooth! The overall structure of the booth is fantastic! It's well made and very spacious! The booth also came with fun props to use! What I enjoyed most about this booth was the fact that every guest got their own copy of the photos! So... Read More if 5 guests were in the booth, then 5 copies were made for each guest! There wasn't a limit on the number of times guest could go in the booth either! Unlimited prints for the entire time the booth was open! Matt (the owner) is so thoughtful too! He Makes sure everyone leaves the booth happy! He and his company is truly the best photobooth that the Midwest has to offer for price and quality!

Great Time

Reviewed on 9/08/2015 Kate H

I found this vendor at a wedding fair and would recommend it! We opted for the photo booth to be open after dinner only and it was a great decision. There was a person there the whole time helping to run the photo booth and print the pictures. She was super friendly and made... Read More sure that the photos made it into our photo book. It was so fun to look at all the pictures the next day and read the messages. Such a great time!

Reviewed on 7/14/2015

We attended a wedding a few weeks ago and Photo Booth Creations was there. We had so much fun with all the options and accessories they offered. The guy working was really nice and encouraged us to take more photos. These were some of the best family photos captured in a photo... Read More booth. My daughter loves photo booths! The nice thing about them is you rarely ever get pictures of the whole family because someone usually needs to take it for you and then you want a nice one, this gives you the opportunity to be silly and capture memories having fun together. I think photo booths are a necessity at all weddings. Plus what a cool memory for the bride and groom to have forever.