Photo Booth Creations

Twin Cities Area and Western Wisconsin

Online Proofing, Digital Files, On-Site Printing, Photo Props, Photo Booths, Photo + Video

8213 College Trail, Inver Grove Heights, MN
Twin Cities Area and Western Wisconsin

Fun & Entertaining Addition to any Event!

Reviewed on 7/16/2015

We used Photo Booth Creations at our wedding event and are very glad we did! Matt is a professional at his craft and was very courteous and helpful to our guests using the photo booth all night. He has great props and everyone commented on how much fun they had taking... Read More pictures. Matt is very organized and makes sure people get copies of their pics to take home, and he also keeps a copy of each for your guestbook. The guestbook of all the silly photos will be a great reminder of all the fun our friends and family had in the photo booth. Matt also provides a CD so that all the pictures can be shared digitally - very nice to have. All in all, Matt is a very nice guy and will impress your guests with his fun-loving nature and professionalism. He really turned the photo booth into one of the main attractions at our wedding. People loved him and we'd recommend him to anyone who wants a photo booth at their event.

Great experience with Photo Booth Creations!

Reviewed on 9/30/2013

The moment I contacted Matt at Photo booth Creations, I felt at ease with conducting business with him. I did not have a wedding planner so his helpfulness and friendliness instantly put me at ease during my hectic wedding planning. His charismatic nature and passion for his... Read More work is shown in everything he does. Matt's energy for all things bridal or wedding is highly contagious, to say the least! I was highly impressed with the quality of pictures and instant results especially since the photobooth was full of people all night. Having a photobooth at our wedding added an extra special touch. We were so happy we decided to work with them! The decor of the booth itself is beautiful. Our venue was in a large white tent out in the country. We had a rustic farm themed wedding. The wooden photobooth added a lot of decor along the blank white corner in our huge tent. Our guests received an instant photo strip of themselves upon each turn in the booth. But my favorite part of our experience was our custom made photo album. Matt and his assistant Stacey, guided our guests as they created the album right there on the spot. I was blown away but the quality of the photo album, I had no idea it was going to be soo nice and sentimental. Our guests wrote little love notes to us beside our copy of their photo strips. It gave them something interactive to do besides drink and dance. Well actually, most of them were dancing in the photobooth. Gotta love Latino families! We got so much great feedback from our guests, they loved it which made us feel good after all the wedding planning! My husband and I were laughing out loud as we flipped through the album. The activity and photos tended to get a bit crazier as the night went on! This experience was worth every penny! Great value for the service and professionalism! P.S. CD with all copies of our photostrips came in the mail super fast! You can print them off online too but I like having a hard copy of photos for keeps.

Photo Booth Creations

Reviewed on 9/21/2013 Samantha T

Matt made us feel so special on our wedding day and did everything he could to make it one that we would remember. He was a hit with our guests as well with his friendly personality, positive attitude, and his kind way of interacting with the kids and making them feel involved... Read More in our celebration. He went above and beyond anything we could have expected and asked for our input to make it what we wanted. Photo Booth Creations is such an organized business run by some fantastic people!

Reviewed on 11/11/2016

Very nice to add into your event! Matt is very professional and great to work with. Seems like people are drawn to the booth, have fun and you have the memories.

Reviewed on 10/31/2016 Mike C

Best photo booth company around! When we hired Photo Booth Creation we were certain we made the correct choice! Customer service was outstanding and very interactive with our guests. Having Photo Booth Creations at our wedding was the icing on the cake!

Reviewed on 10/31/2016 Mike C

Reviewed on 10/28/2016 Amy M

Matt and his team are great. You can count on them to go above and beyond. Great value and it's true, this will be a highlight for you and your guests.

Reviewed on 10/19/2016 Kayleigh M

We had experienced the Photo Booth at a previous wedding we went to, so when it came time to choose our Photo Booth it was a no brainer. So many of our guests enjoyed the fun it brought to our wedding, and they also served as our guest book. The props they had were so much fun... Read More and the attendant was fantastic!

Reviewed on 10/14/2016 Julie M

The photo booth was a huge hit at our wedding - but it could have had a little more to it. There was only one box of props that was inside of the booth and it just did not look very inviting. The person running the booth was not very energetic either. That being said, I would... Read More probably go with a different company if you are looking for a larger variety of props and a timer that is not super quick. HOWEVER, like I said, it was a huge hit nonetheless and the book that we got with the strips and the notes is amazing. If I hadn't seen a couple other photo booth options from previous weddings, I would have enjoyed this one more, but they do have a little improvement to do on the prop selection. However again, Matt was VERY easy to work with :)

Reviewed on 8/20/2016 Shannon A

The photo booth was a hit!! Everyone loved it and the book we received was so fun to look at!!!

Reviewed on 8/16/2016 Stephen R

Photo booth creations did an amazing job! Matt was awesome! I had several guests comment to me it was the best photo booth they had ever used! Definitely worth booking for your wedding, a must have for your guests! The unlimited copies and scrapbook the bride and groom get is... Read More one of the best wedding keepsakes ever. I would highly recommend this photo booth to anyone!

Reviewed on 7/20/2016 Jennie M

Photo Booth Creations was awesome! Matt was super responsive and easy to work with. Our guests had so much fun with all the props and taking endless photos--they truly made our wedding memorable for years to come!

Reviewed on 7/18/2016 Jordan G

So many compliments on the photo booth, you can't have a wedding without one! These guys use the photos to create your guest book and each guest gets a copy of EVERY SINGLE PHOTO THEY TAKE! these guys are amazing and our guests loved every minute of it. Great value to your... Read More wedding :)

Reviewed on 6/21/2016 Alicia M

So happy with how our guest book turned out! Everything went really smoothly and we had a lot of compliments!

Reviewed on 5/31/2016 Alicia W

If you are looking for the absolute best photobooth, this is the one, you found it! Matt and his team are so fun and their booths are one of a kind. They have SOO much space that you can comfortable fit a HUGE group for just 1 photo. We had 14 people in our wedding party and fit... Read More them all in for 1 photos. It was amazing! I LOVE the album that we received with copies of all the photos too! 2 weeks after our wedding and we are still looking at it and laughing! Great people and great quality! VERY highly recommend!

Reviewed on 5/25/2016 Brittney S

We had Photo Booth Creations at our wedding on 5/14/2016 and everyone LOVED it! Our guests had so much fun in the booth, and we have such a great keepsake to remember the night! (we got an album with a copy of all the photo strips from the night, as well as little notes from... Read More the people in the photos). There was a miscommunication about the end time for the booth (the attendant was told he was going to tear down an hour earlier than I was told), but I talked to the attendant (I think his name was Damion?) and he was willing to stay until the time I was told he would be staying (THANK YOU!).

Reviewed on 5/08/2016 Chelsey W

Everything about this photo booth is amazing!!! Matt (owner) is so professional and knowledgable. They work with you to create a customized logo for your photo... They give a photo strip to every person that's in each photo. Then, the absolute cherry on top of everything is the... Read More album they send home with you with every photo strip that gets taken that night with notes from guests. We are SO HAPPY we went with Matt and photo booth creations!!!!

Reviewed on 5/04/2016 Sarah B

We had so much fun with Matt and his company! They made our night so much fun and we had so many compliments on the photo booth! Thank you for a fun evening!

Reviewed on 3/29/2016 Christine M

We were extremely pleased having Photo Booth Creations at our wedding. The guests absolutely loved the props and getting to take photos home with them. We loved getting copies of all the photos in our own guest book. We have read through it a few times already just to see all... Read More the comments and see the photos. It was easy to coordinate with Photo Booth Creations and everyone we dealt with was helpful and friendly. With so many things going on with planning the wedding it was nice to have something that I didn't have to worry about. I would totally recommend them to anyone who is looking to add a photo booth to their event!

Reviewed on 3/26/2016 Emily L

Matt and Co made our wedding one to remember! They worked great with the location, they had a great set of props, the album we got after the event was fabulous and all around were just a great addition to the wedding experience. Also helped that we got a discount for signing up... Read More at the wedding location event showcasing the different vendors! Highly Highly recommended.

No Brainer - Great photo booth

Reviewed on 1/16/2016

I could not say enough good things here about Matt and Photo Booth Creations. The photo booth was a last minute add on for us. It was within two weeks of the wedding when we decided to add a photo booth to the event. We had a Friday wedding and fortunately Matt at Photo... Read More Booth Creations was available. Matt made it fast and easy to get scheduled. Matt was awesome, and the added cost of the photo booth was a no brainer in hind site. It adds another element of fun and memories to the night. Matt was great with the guests and worked his butt off. We had many comments on how fun and great the photo booth was. The fun memories from pictures and the fun the guests had is well worth the cost. Get a Photo booth through Photo Booth creations - you will not be disappointed. Kevin K.

Everyone LOVED the photo booth!

Reviewed on 12/31/2015 Heidi L

We were introduced to Photo Booth Creations at The Wedding Fair. We loved that they had a HUGE booth that would look great with the theme of our wedding. Lucky for us, we won a drawing for a discounted rate! Our guests absolutely loved the booth! Each guest received a copy of... Read More their photo strip, and the staff built us a book on the spot for guests to sign. This was used as our guestbook for the night! We were left with so many hilarious and awesome pictures, messages from our guests, and memories to last a lifetime!

Matt was awesome!

Reviewed on 12/01/2015

We chose Photo Booth Creations for our wedding reception and Matt was wonderful to work with. He was great at explaining things and keeping on top of things. Matt contacted our venue so we didn't have to worry about that at all. He also did a fantastic job at getting our guests... Read More in the booth and taking lots of pictures! Such a great guest book to take home!

Bride and past user

Reviewed on 11/11/2015 Anne W

I booked Photo Booth Creations for my holiday work party last year and it was a huge it. There was a minute that the photo booth wasn't full. I had first seen Photo Booth Creations at a couple of weddings that I attended and just loved everything about the booth, the style &... Read More size and most importantly the staff. They were always so nice and friendly and they weren't afraid of getting people into the booth for you, which is awesome. After my holiday work event, I just knew that I would be using them for my special day. I am getting married in January and cannot wait to see the pictures.

Best in the Business!

Reviewed on 11/02/2015

We own an event company and have used Photo Booth Creations for a few events. Their staff is great and gets everyone involved. The highlight of their service is that they provide a custom photo book at the end of the night. It is so appreciated by the hosts of the event.... Read More Everyone that is in the photo receives a keepsake photo as well. We would heartily recommend Photo Booth Creations!

Start a Conversation!