Photo Booth Creations

Twin Cities Area and Western Wisconsin

Photo Booth Creation

There are various styles of photo booths and you want your photo booth to look nice at your reception and fit in. We have designed and hand built our photo booth so it would have a unique wooden look so it will fit in beautifully with your venue! We have room in our photo booth so you can take those priceless group photos with your wedding party, family members, and friends! Our current record is 19 people in one photo! Do not worry everyone gets a photo strip to take home every time so your guests leave with a stack of photo strips! We can fit large groups and you still get the privacy of a photo booth! We are also wheelchair accessible. Make sure to check our video in our photo gallery to see how much fun people have in our photo booth due to its design to hold large groups!

Photo + Video

Online Proofing, Digital Files, Photo, On-Site Printing, Photo Props, Video Booths, Photo Booths, Social Media Sharing

07ca00f0 7e34 4e38 ba58 5f372a4094da~rs 100
Cf805d40 a376 487a b64d 0a02ca20f736~rs 100
8e37b91d 2fde 4bb6 b113 3e53ec30901d~rs 100
F5a78365 fb2f 42e0 9ebc b20b45498df1~rs 100
824ddd67 fb0e 4a26 92a4 d4996b0d2b23~rs 100

8213 College Trail, Inver Grove Heights, MN Twin Cities Area and Western Wisconsin (651) 357-7064

Fun & Entertaining Addition to any Event!

Reviewed on 7/16/2015

We used Photo Booth Creations at our wedding event and are very glad we did! Matt is a professional at his craft and was very courteous and helpful to our guests using the photo booth all night. He has great props and everyone commented on how much fun they had taking... Read More pictures. Matt is very organized and makes sure people get copies of their pics to take home, and he also keeps a copy of each for your guestbook. The guestbook of all the silly photos will be a great reminder of all the fun our friends and family had in the photo booth. Matt also provides a CD so that all the pictures can be shared digitally - very nice to have. All in all, Matt is a very nice guy and will impress your guests with his fun-loving nature and professionalism. He really turned the photo booth into one of the main attractions at our wedding. People loved him and we'd recommend him to anyone who wants a photo booth at their event.

Great experience with Photo Booth Creations!

Reviewed on 9/30/2013

The moment I contacted Matt at Photo booth Creations, I felt at ease with conducting business with him. I did not have a wedding planner so his helpfulness and friendliness instantly put me at ease during my hectic wedding planning. His charismatic nature and passion for his... Read More work is shown in everything he does. Matt's energy for all things bridal or wedding is highly contagious, to say the least! I was highly impressed with the quality of pictures and instant results especially since the photobooth was full of people all night. Having a photobooth at our wedding added an extra special touch. We were so happy we decided to work with them! The decor of the booth itself is beautiful. Our venue was in a large white tent out in the country. We had a rustic farm themed wedding. The wooden photobooth added a lot of decor along the blank white corner in our huge tent. Our guests received an instant photo strip of themselves upon each turn in the booth. But my favorite part of our experience was our custom made photo album. Matt and his assistant Stacey, guided our guests as they created the album right there on the spot. I was blown away but the quality of the photo album, I had no idea it was going to be soo nice and sentimental. Our guests wrote little love notes to us beside our copy of their photo strips. It gave them something interactive to do besides drink and dance. Well actually, most of them were dancing in the photobooth. Gotta love Latino families! We got so much great feedback from our guests, they loved it which made us feel good after all the wedding planning! My husband and I were laughing out loud as we flipped through the album. The activity and photos tended to get a bit crazier as the night went on! This experience was worth every penny! Great value for the service and professionalism! P.S. CD with all copies of our photostrips came in the mail super fast! You can print them off online too but I like having a hard copy of photos for keeps.

Photo Booth Creations

Reviewed on 9/21/2013 Samantha T

Matt made us feel so special on our wedding day and did everything he could to make it one that we would remember. He was a hit with our guests as well with his friendly personality, positive attitude, and his kind way of interacting with the kids and making them feel involved... Read More in our celebration. He went above and beyond anything we could have expected and asked for our input to make it what we wanted. Photo Booth Creations is such an organized business run by some fantastic people!

Reviewed on 11/01/2017 Alyssa B

Wow! I cannot say thank you enough to Photo Booth Creations for making our wedding so special. We knew we wanted a photo booth, but I am so happy we went with Photo Booth Creations over any others. All of our guests loved the photo booth, with creative props and easy to use... Read More booth. But, what we as the bride and groom loved the most was the album that we got to keep at the end of the night. There was clearly some creative thought put into the album prior to our night with multiple personalized features on the pages. The guests then were able to write comments next to their photo strips. Looking at this after our wedding was one of highlights of the whole weekend! I HIGHLY recommend using Photo Booth Creations, they are the best!

Reviewed on 10/30/2017 Diana S

We had Twin Cities Photo Booth Creations at my daughter & son-in-law's wedding reception on Sat. Oct. 21 and they were wonderful! Prior to the wedding I communicated with Matt and he always promptly responded to my questions, was polite, and professional. The night of the... Read More wedding I didn't catch the name of the person who ran the booth but she was GREAT! She was smiling, friendly, and courteous even though there seemed to be a non-stop line of picture-taking prop-wearing guests all night! She went out of her way to remind the Bride & Groom to take time for their own fun photos and they were SO appreciative she did that! And the best part was the awesome album they put together for the Bride & Groom which we walked away with the same night! The Bride & Groom had tons of fun and laughs looking at the album the next day, seeing all the pics and all the guest comments. Very fun! We are so glad we had Photo Booth Creations and we highly recommend them! Sincerely, the Bride's Mom

Reviewed on 10/30/2017 Bradley H

This company has you feel at ease from the moment you reach out until the day of the event. Matt and his team are clearly very driven with the utmost professionalism, but most importantly, understand the important of customer service. Matt and his team consistently delivered... Read More and had a smile on their face while doing it! I would recommend their assistance to any of my friends or family. Thanks Matt!

Reviewed on 10/27/2017

The photo booth was the hit at my wedding! My wedding album is beautiful, but the photo album you get at the end of the night "gave me life!" I would make this. requirement at all weddings. Lastly, the owner and attendant made this such a memorable moment with their... Read More professionalism and fun personalities!

Reviewed on 10/27/2017 Hayley S

We loved having a photo both at our wedding. The perfect entertainment for those who don't want to be on the dance floor the entire evening. We have looked through the scrapbook photo booth creations made us just the other night! Love those memories.

Reviewed on 10/26/2017 Kathy M

I gave the gift of a Photo Booth to my niece and her husband for a wedding gift. Photo Booth Creations did a great job at the reception and the guests had fun as well! My niece loves having an album of photo booth photos with personal messages to the newlyweds....such a great... Read More way to remember their wedding. I highly recommend Photo Booth Creations!

Reviewed on 10/26/2017 Marsha O

our organization has hired photo booth creations on more than one occasion. who doesn't like a photo booth right? But photo booth creations adds that special extra. they are reliable, self sufficient, coming in and setting up and running their booth smoothly and with no effort... Read More required on your side. Everyone has a great time and the photos are very fun memories. We plan to use photo booth creations again for our event in 2018 and are so happy that we found them.

Reviewed on 10/26/2017 Skye M

Photo booth and the photo album were an absolute hit! Service was hands on and personal from start to finish. Bonus points for having to pack up and even help out the rest of the wedding party in the pouring rain. Matt is really willing to go the extra mile to make your day... Read More great.

Reviewed on 9/28/2017 Chelsea N

Photobooth Creations was a dream to work with! Our attendant came on time and set everything up in his own area. He pulled us aside and took my husband and I's pictures from the photobooth and put them on the first page of our book. He made sure the process from our guests... Read More taking pictures to signing our picture pages went as smooth as possible. He was very polite to all of our guests and his help was very much appreciated! We had an amazing time and we've received multiple compliments on our photobooth and attendant running it. Thank You!

Reviewed on 4/20/2017 Sarah S

Having a photo booth was the best idea we could have had, and we loved everything Photo Booth Creations did for us! From custom photo strips, to a photo guest book, to fun props and an awesome attendant, everything was perfect! We are so happy we went with Photo Booth Creations... Read More and would highly recommend their services!

Reviewed on 2/07/2017 Rachel S

Matt does this full time, I had the pleasure of meeting him during my time helping with my sister's wedding. He is so respectful, willing to help with tear down (he literally asked if we needed help with anything before he left) and is so amazing with people. He is personable,... Read More fun, filled with joy and passion, he absolutely loves what he does. One of my favorite things about him, is his attention to detail, it went/goes into the booth, props and the book he makes for the couple at the end. The way he does things truly shines against his competitors. If you are on the fence with photo booths, I hope you decide to go with Matt. You will not regret it.

Reviewed on 11/11/2016

Very nice to add into your event! Matt is very professional and great to work with. Seems like people are drawn to the booth, have fun and you have the memories.

Reviewed on 10/31/2016 Mike C

Best photo booth company around! When we hired Photo Booth Creation we were certain we made the correct choice! Customer service was outstanding and very interactive with our guests. Having Photo Booth Creations at our wedding was the icing on the cake!

Reviewed on 10/31/2016 Mike C

Reviewed on 10/28/2016 Amy M

Matt and his team are great. You can count on them to go above and beyond. Great value and it's true, this will be a highlight for you and your guests.

Reviewed on 10/19/2016 Kayleigh M

We had experienced the Photo Booth at a previous wedding we went to, so when it came time to choose our Photo Booth it was a no brainer. So many of our guests enjoyed the fun it brought to our wedding, and they also served as our guest book. The props they had were so much fun... Read More and the attendant was fantastic!

Reviewed on 10/14/2016 Julie M

The photo booth was a huge hit at our wedding - but it could have had a little more to it. There was only one box of props that was inside of the booth and it just did not look very inviting. The person running the booth was not very energetic either. That being said, I would... Read More probably go with a different company if you are looking for a larger variety of props and a timer that is not super quick. HOWEVER, like I said, it was a huge hit nonetheless and the book that we got with the strips and the notes is amazing. If I hadn't seen a couple other photo booth options from previous weddings, I would have enjoyed this one more, but they do have a little improvement to do on the prop selection. However again, Matt was VERY easy to work with :)

Reviewed on 8/20/2016 Shannon A

The photo booth was a hit!! Everyone loved it and the book we received was so fun to look at!!!

Reviewed on 8/16/2016 Stephen R

Photo booth creations did an amazing job! Matt was awesome! I had several guests comment to me it was the best photo booth they had ever used! Definitely worth booking for your wedding, a must have for your guests! The unlimited copies and scrapbook the bride and groom get is... Read More one of the best wedding keepsakes ever. I would highly recommend this photo booth to anyone!

Reviewed on 7/20/2016 Jennie M

Photo Booth Creations was awesome! Matt was super responsive and easy to work with. Our guests had so much fun with all the props and taking endless photos--they truly made our wedding memorable for years to come!

Reviewed on 7/18/2016 Jordan G

So many compliments on the photo booth, you can't have a wedding without one! These guys use the photos to create your guest book and each guest gets a copy of EVERY SINGLE PHOTO THEY TAKE! these guys are amazing and our guests loved every minute of it. Great value to your... Read More wedding :)

Reviewed on 6/21/2016 Alicia M

So happy with how our guest book turned out! Everything went really smoothly and we had a lot of compliments!