Photo Booth Creations

Twin Cities, MN, Dubuque IA and the tri-state area (IA, WI, IL), Madison WI, and beyond.

Photo Booth Creation

We take great pride in the appearance of our photo booth since we spent years on designing it ourselves. We wanted a photo booth that was Vintage yet Elegant. It can hold up to 17 people at a time which creates some crazy-fun photos with your bridal party, family members, and friends!

$$

Online Proofing, Digital Files, On-Site Printing, Photo Props, Photo Booths, Photo + Video

8213 College Trail, Inver Grove Heights, MN

Great experience with Photo Booth Creations!

Reviewed on 9/30/2013

The moment I contacted Matt at Photo booth Creations, I felt at ease with conducting business with him. I did not have a wedding planner so his helpfulness and friendliness instantly put me at ease during my hectic wedding planning. His charismatic nature and passion for his... Read More work is shown in everything he does. Matt's energy for all things bridal or wedding is highly contagious, to say the least! I was highly impressed with the quality of pictures and instant results especially since the photobooth was full of people all night. Having a photobooth at our wedding added an extra special touch. We were so happy we decided to work with them! The decor of the booth itself is beautiful. Our venue was in a large white tent out in the country. We had a rustic farm themed wedding. The wooden photobooth added a lot of decor along the blank white corner in our huge tent. Our guests received an instant photo strip of themselves upon each turn in the booth. But my favorite part of our experience was our custom made photo album. Matt and his assistant Stacey, guided our guests as they created the album right there on the spot. I was blown away but the quality of the photo album, I had no idea it was going to be soo nice and sentimental. Our guests wrote little love notes to us beside our copy of their photo strips. It gave them something interactive to do besides drink and dance. Well actually, most of them were dancing in the photobooth. Gotta love Latino families! We got so much great feedback from our guests, they loved it which made us feel good after all the wedding planning! My husband and I were laughing out loud as we flipped through the album. The activity and photos tended to get a bit crazier as the night went on! This experience was worth every penny! Great value for the service and professionalism! P.S. CD with all copies of our photostrips came in the mail super fast! You can print them off online too but I like having a hard copy of photos for keeps.

Reviewed on 9/21/2013 Samantha T

Matt made us feel so special on our wedding day and did everything he could to make it one that we would remember. He was a hit with our guests as well with his friendly personality, positive attitude, and his kind way of interacting with the kids and making them feel involved... Read More in our celebration. He went above and beyond anything we could have expected and asked for our input to make it what we wanted. Photo Booth Creations is such an organized business run by some fantastic people!

AMAZING!

Reviewed on 9/15/2013 Lisa S

Photo Booth Creations was the best thing for our wedding! Matt was the most amazing addition to our wedding! We received so many compliments on how friendly, helpful, and fun the photo booth and Matt were. We got the book of all the guest photos at the end of the night and were... Read More able to look through them before we even went to sleep that night! All of our guests were happy they could also go online to view their photos as well as others! If you are looking for a photo booth this is the best one you could ask for! Prices are low-mid what others ask and you get a great service! Matt was truly a guest at our wedding not just the 'photo booth guy'!

Fun & Entertaining Addition to any Event!

Reviewed on 7/16/2015

We used Photo Booth Creations at our wedding event and are very glad we did! Matt is a professional at his craft and was very courteous and helpful to our guests using the photo booth all night. He has great props and everyone commented on how much fun they had taking... Read More pictures. Matt is very organized and makes sure people get copies of their pics to take home, and he also keeps a copy of each for your guestbook. The guestbook of all the silly photos will be a great reminder of all the fun our friends and family had in the photo booth. Matt also provides a CD so that all the pictures can be shared digitally - very nice to have. All in all, Matt is a very nice guy and will impress your guests with his fun-loving nature and professionalism. He really turned the photo booth into one of the main attractions at our wedding. People loved him and we'd recommend him to anyone who wants a photo booth at their event.

Awesome!!!

Reviewed on 7/14/2015

We attended a wedding a few weeks ago and Photo Booth Creations was there. We had so much fun with all the options and accessories they offered. The guy working was really nice and encouraged us to take more photos. These were some of the best family photos captured in a photo... Read More booth. My daughter loves photo booths! The nice thing about them is you rarely ever get pictures of the whole family because someone usually needs to take it for you and then you want a nice one, this gives you the opportunity to be silly and capture memories having fun together. I think photo booths are a necessity at all weddings. Plus what a cool memory for the bride and groom to have forever.

photo booth creations

Reviewed on 7/13/2015

It was an amazing photo booth. Matt was great to work with. Also a very fun, positive and funny guy. I would DEFINITELY recommend the photo booth and him as well. It was definitely the best thing we had at the wedding

Matt is Awesome-Photobooth Creations

Reviewed on 7/13/2015 lorah P

Photo Booth Creations is an amazing photo booth experience. The customer service is impeccable and stellar. I love how the booth is open during the social hour... then closes at meal time...then opens after dinner. Brilliant idea because most photo booths open at 8 p.m. which... Read More is the time of the dance so everyone is in the booth not dancing. Our guests are still commenting about the experience with Matt. Matt is such an incredible host for the booth. His personality draws people to the booth, he helps guests with the photo book and writing a "message" to the bride and groom. He makes sure everyone is having a great experience-very interactive. Matt's photo booth is the only way to have a guest book. The old fashion guest book is for funerals not weddings...we are in a new era and a new generation. You kill 3 birds with one stone-(1) entertainment (2) party favor (3) guest book. Matt's booth can get up to 15 people and everyone gets a photo. Not many booths are as big or as nice as Matt's booth. I highly recommend Matt for all the above reasons as well as he is cost effective. Matt also has the video package of a video of the people in the booth-that is such a great idea and so much fun to watch afterwards. I would give Matt 5 stars ++++++ if there was such a rating. You will be thrilled and he exceeds expectations!

SO fun!

Reviewed on 6/28/2015 Brittany G

Loved them! they put together an awesome album of all the pics that were taken! and I loved how they printed off a picture for everyone in the booth, not just two! Thats probably what my guests loved about it also! Im so glad I chose them!

So Much Fun

Reviewed on 6/01/2015 Alison B

Everyone at our wedding loved the photo booth and thought it was such a fun idea! They were so helpful and involved while we were planning. The props that they provide made for hilarious picture opportunities. At the end of the night we received a photo album filled with the... Read More photo strips along with captions that the guests wrote. We then later received a DVD in the mail with digital copies of the prints.

Great friendly service

Reviewed on 10/29/2014

They provided a great product along with fun and friendly service. All the guest have so much fun using the photo booth. They are a must have item at any wedding our party.

Photo Booth Creations Rocks!

Reviewed on 10/29/2014

My experience with Photo Booth Creations was absolutely outstanding! From the start to finish, I could not have been happier! The staff was so friendly and helpful, they did everything I asked, on time and on-budget and best of all, with a smile! It was worry free for me and... Read More my guests, who had a blast in the photo-booth all evening! It was the hit of the event! We were so grateful for the staff of photo-booth creations and would highly recommend their services!

Best Photo Booths in town

Reviewed on 10/29/2014

Matt and his team with Photo Booth Creations were once again top notch and gave my guests incredible memories to take home. As an event planner I have rented 10+ booths from Photo Booth Creations and they are large, up to date and very well staffed. Plenty of props to bring... Read More lots of quality and laughter. Thanks - will be sure to rent from him again!

Great Service and Value

Reviewed on 10/29/2014

Matt's great to work with. We've used him for a variety of events and it's always been the hit of the show. I wholeheartedly recommend his services.

Reviewed on 10/29/2014

Matt with Photo Booth Creations had helped with a few weddings I have been a part of. What stood out for me is when I asked Photo Booth Creations to help with a benefit for a family member. Each experience was top notch and the photo booth was the talk of the event. This is a... Read More great way to capture memories. Thanks again Matt!

GREAT Photo Booth!

Reviewed on 10/07/2014 Haley A

Our photo booth made the night! There wasn't a guest at our event that didn't take at least one pictures in it. I can honestly say it was the Matt, the attendant of the booth, that made sure this happened! He made an announcement at the beginning of the evening, was constantly... Read More waving people in, and was all around a great guy. You could tell he loved what he was doing, therefore making people engage more! HIGHLY highly would recommend this company!!

Excellent customer service!!!

Reviewed on 9/02/2014 Cassi S

I am a customer service girl, and they took the cake! I enjoyed having them part of my wedding! It was affordable and a lot of fun! Only suggestion would be to add much more props :)

Sooo worth it!

Reviewed on 8/29/2014 Becky F

We went through photo booth creations and they were awesome! Our guests had so much fun and we have a beautiful book to keep. I would do it again in a heart beat!

Could not be more pleased

Reviewed on 8/28/2014 Melissa C

We were refered to Photo Booth Creations by a friend of ours and we could not be happier that we picked them. Our wedding was on a Saturday and 6 days later our guests are still talking about it. The props were excellent, Stacey was awesome, and they make a perfect addition to a... Read More wedding. I would recommend them to anyone and if I ever need a booth again, they will be my first call. Not only did we receive copies of the photo strips, we also received a copy of each photo, a DVD that includes everything, AND they created an amazing guest book on the spot. We loved Photo Booth Creations!

Best photo booth ever!!!! (@st.James hotel)

Reviewed on 8/14/2014

Matt was very flexible and waited during dinner time without charging us.he made the night so much fun for our guests! every person in the booth got their own strip every time they took pictures.being the bride I was too busy to pull myself over to the booth and Matt made sure... Read More my groom and I both came over and took pictures with each other and with our wedding party :-)at the end of the night Matt pulled everybody over to see how many people we could get in the photo booth. It was so much fun!!!the fun continued the next day when my husband and I got to read all of the comments and look at everyones pictures in the book that they made us.I would recommend this company to anyone!

Such a fun experience for our company party!

Reviewed on 8/14/2014

The kids at our company picnic loved the photo booth, and it was also a hit with the adults! I am impressed with their professionalism. There are many options to keep your memories- a CD, publishing on his website, and a physical copy of the photo strip for each of those in the... Read More picture. I had left our company CD at the site after clean up and Matt sent me a new one no problem! If you are looking for a fun way to remember all of your guests, this is a great option. The bucket of props adds to the character in each shot.

So Great!

Reviewed on 8/12/2014 Krista

Matt is a great guy and is willing to accommodate for all your photo booth needs. He was super friendly with our guests and made them feel welcome and excited to take pictures. He brought many fun props and brought out the silly side in our guests. He put all the photo strips... Read More into our guestbook, where guests could sign next to their photos. The photo booth was very spacious and allowed for many people to take their pictures together. Another thing that impressed us was Matt's willingness to travel to our location outside of the cities. We love looking through our guestbook and are thankful for the quality work Matt did for us. We would highly recommend Photo Booth Creations for your special day!

We Loved Photo Booth Creations!

Reviewed on 7/31/2014 Hilary P

We were so happy with our photo booth experience from Photo Booth Creations at our wedding in June 2014! Matt was always so easy to reach and responded quickly. We could really tell he knew exactly what he was doing. All of our guests LOVED the photo booth at our wedding and it... Read More gave them something special to take away to remember the day. Our guests also loved that there was no limit on how many prints of the pictures they could have. We just love looking through the very high quality book of everyone's pictures and personal messages! Photo Booth Creations stood out from other photo booth companies because of their personability, unique and beautiful photo booth, and the quality and value of the pictures and guestbook. Photo Booth Creations was definitely worth it and we will recommend them to everyone!

Surprisingly fantastic addition to wedding!

Reviewed on 7/27/2014

This vendor was very professional -- after a brief communication and contract, it was just a few more minutes a few days before the wedding, and they were able to coordinate everything with the host hotel. Photo booths are great babysitters at weddings. Not that you should... Read More use them as one of course, but we were surprised at how the kids were obsessed with it (there are props for them to try on, etc.) -- and it really did keep them occupied. The lady who "manned" the booth all night was very patient with them and did a great job. We got a three-ring binder with the pictures and special notes from our guests...and our guests had a lot of fun with it. We loved that they could simply "add more pages" to the binder for more photos and messages rather than being held to a fixed setup. Overall, very satisfied!

Great!

Reviewed on 7/16/2014 Kalie B

Twin Cities Photo booth did such a great job at our wedding. They were super flexible as to set up, and end times. They even stopped taking pics during dinner for an hour and the stayed an extra hour and didn't charge. And it came with a great photo book! They did a really great... Read More job. Highly recommended.

Professional Photobooth!

Reviewed on 5/22/2014 Stephanie F

My husband and I recently hired Photobooth Creations (Matt & Stacey) for our wedding reception. Matt was very responsive and professional. We had a bird theme for our wedding, and he even asked if we had a favorite bird to put at the bottom of our photo strips. We wanted to... Read More provide our guests with a magnetic frame as a favor, and he provided recommendations. There was a line at the photobooth all night. Guests of all ages commented on how much fun the photobooth was and they also enjoyed the props. Thanks for making our reception so memorable.

TO Photo Booth Creations