Photo Booth Rentals by Ish Events

Wedding photo booth rentals NY, NYC, all boro's

We Guarantee the best price for an Authentic photo booth rental. We will beat any quote for a real photo booth. Our photo booth is great for weddings. Our Wedding photo booth is 500 lbs and made of metal. It is an Authentic photo booth. Our photo booth can produce high quality prints in 7 sec.

Online Proofing, Digital Files, Photo, On-Site Printing, Photo Props, Video Booths, Photo Booths, Social Media Sharing, Photo + Video

84-64 169th St, Queens, NY

Great Fun!

Reviewed on 6/02/2014 Courtney

This photo booth made my wedding so much fun and created so many memories. The service was great and the attendants were helpful! Thank you?

You Made My Wedding Even more special!!!

Reviewed on 11/30/2013 laura s

Thank you for making our wedding so much fun with the photo booth. We look at the book ALL the time. Just got a chance to look through the DVD of all the photos and wow are they hilarious! Everyone loved the booth and I will certainly be recommending you to others.

Perfect Photobooth..

Reviewed on 6/09/2012 Lorraine D

Everyone at our wedding had the best time with the photobooth. The photobooth attandants, Aileen and Oscar were the best. Very professional and helpful. If you want the best, this is who to hire. Very pleased with all of the pictures and the scrapbook.

Great Customer Service

Reviewed on 1/07/2015 Samantha C

My husband and I got married 3.5 years ago and used Ish for our photo booth rental. We were very happy with the quality of the images and videos received! Recently, we moved and sadly the box with our DVD of photos and videos from Ish went missing. I reached out to Ish Events... Read More hoping that they might still have a copy and fortunately they did! They were wonderful about sending me the photos and videos again and I am forever grateful! They are a great company and wonderful to work with!

Wedding photobooth

Reviewed on 7/04/2014 Jeanette E

The Queens coverage of our wedding was stellar! Eric & CJ were great and worked with our wedding guests really well. The classic photobooth we booked was a perfect addition to our wedding memories. The video was hilarious and of course the pictures were well worth it.... Read More Everyone at our wedding enjoyed it.

Great addition to any party!

Reviewed on 9/21/2013 Marcie B

My husband and I LOVE photobooths, and we wanted one that didn't rely on props or other backdrops. I loved the simplicity of Ish, but also the fact that it had a video message built in! This was a surprise hit, because it caught everyone off-guard, so it was hilarious to see... Read More what people said. My only complaint was the sound wasn't very good- it was a bit static-y. Either way, it's great to have all the photos electronically as mementos!

Reviewed on 8/13/2013 Pamela B

Ish photobooth was perfect. They were easy to work with and the attendants at the wedding were awesome. So happy!

Best Part of my Wedding

Reviewed on 7/30/2012 Milly R

I contacted ish photobooth sales very early on, and provided them with a custom designed logo, color, and waited for my wedding day to come. I was so happy, the attendant was very sweet, and provided me with copies of every photo, she came with props, and showed everyone how to... Read More use the booth and how to leave a message. She did not get upset when my husband’s 8 cousins crammed themselves into the booth or when the older people wanted to keep all of the photos. I would highly recommend this vendor.

TO Photo Booth Rentals by Ish Events