Photo Booth Rentals by Ish Events

NY, NJ, CT, NYC, New York, Westchester, Long Island,

Wedding photo booth rentals NY, NYC, all boro's

We Guarantee the best price for an Authentic photo booth rental. We will beat any quote for a real photo booth. Our photo booth is great for weddings. Our Wedding photo booth is 500 lbs and made of metal. It is an Authentic photo booth. Our photo booth can produce high quality prints in 7 sec. We Offer 3 different styles of photo booths: Our Elite is the Largest all metal photo booth in the Country. It can give you and your guests that WOW! factor. It can fit up to 12 people inside. Our Traditional is the Classic photo booth everyone is familiar with It fits 2-4 people comfortable however the great fun is the squeezing of everyone in it. Our stand up booth has the more modern look. People take photos standing up so it can fit 8-12. Booth can be used with curtains or Open.

$ – Inexpensive

Online Proofing, Digital Files, Photo, On-Site Printing, Photo Props, Video Booths, Photo Booths, Social Media Sharing, Photo + Video

84-64 169th St, Queens, NY
NY, NJ, CT, NYC, New York, Westchester, Long Island,

Great Fun!

Reviewed on 6/02/2014 Courtney

This photo booth made my wedding so much fun and created so many memories. The service was great and the attendants were helpful! Thank you?

You Made My Wedding Even more special!!!

Reviewed on 11/30/2013 laura s

Thank you for making our wedding so much fun with the photo booth. We look at the book ALL the time. Just got a chance to look through the DVD of all the photos and wow are they hilarious! Everyone loved the booth and I will certainly be recommending you to others.

Perfect Photobooth..

Reviewed on 6/09/2012 Lorraine D

Everyone at our wedding had the best time with the photobooth. The photobooth attandants, Aileen and Oscar were the best. Very professional and helpful. If you want the best, this is who to hire. Very pleased with all of the pictures and the scrapbook.

Reviewed on 8/27/2016 Zara M

I used ISH photo booth rentals for my wedding earlier this month. I found them to be EXCELLENT to work with. They were prompt when I emailed them, provided a very fair and reasonable quote, and were happy to answer any questions that I had. They were also great at the party,... Read More happy to work with the guests that were there and provided me my photos in just a few days after the wedding day. I recommend them to everyone planning a wedding and wanting to have a photo booth! Unlike a lot of photo booths out there this is a 'true' photo booth like the ones you find in an arcade, my guests LOVED that.

Great Customer Service

Reviewed on 1/07/2015 Samantha C

My husband and I got married 3.5 years ago and used Ish for our photo booth rental. We were very happy with the quality of the images and videos received! Recently, we moved and sadly the box with our DVD of photos and videos from Ish went missing. I reached out to Ish Events... Read More hoping that they might still have a copy and fortunately they did! They were wonderful about sending me the photos and videos again and I am forever grateful! They are a great company and wonderful to work with!

Wedding photobooth

Reviewed on 7/04/2014 Jeanette E

The Queens coverage of our wedding was stellar! Eric & CJ were great and worked with our wedding guests really well. The classic photobooth we booked was a perfect addition to our wedding memories. The video was hilarious and of course the pictures were well worth it.... Read More Everyone at our wedding enjoyed it.

Great addition to any party!

Reviewed on 9/21/2013 Marcie B

My husband and I LOVE photobooths, and we wanted one that didn't rely on props or other backdrops. I loved the simplicity of Ish, but also the fact that it had a video message built in! This was a surprise hit, because it caught everyone off-guard, so it was hilarious to see... Read More what people said. My only complaint was the sound wasn't very good- it was a bit static-y. Either way, it's great to have all the photos electronically as mementos!

Excellent

Reviewed on 8/13/2013 Pamela B

Ish photobooth was perfect. They were easy to work with and the attendants at the wedding were awesome. So happy!

Great

Reviewed on 9/17/2012 Caroline H

I'm so glad we did this -- it's so much better to have a guest book with people's photos next to it so you can really remember everyone. And guests love it! They were great throughout the whole process. They made sure we got some photos, but other than that I hardly noticed... Read More them (in a good way) because everything ran so smoothly. And the photobook they gave us in the end was awesome. My only complaint is there's quite a few people missing that we would have liked in there. Not sure if this is their fault, we probably should have had the band make announcements to make sure people went.

Best Part of my Wedding

Reviewed on 7/30/2012 Milly R

I contacted ish photobooth sales very early on, and provided them with a custom designed logo, color, and waited for my wedding day to come. I was so happy, the attendant was very sweet, and provided me with copies of every photo, she came with props, and showed everyone how to... Read More use the booth and how to leave a message. She did not get upset when my husband’s 8 cousins crammed themselves into the booth or when the older people wanted to keep all of the photos. I would highly recommend this vendor.